6 minutes ago, Mickster said:

Just to confirm, if I'm using the morph scaling in both SLIF (it has an option for it) and Hentai Pregnancy then this mod doesn't get registered in SLIF? That's what you mean when you say "if using node scaling".

yes

• 2 weeks later...

I've Install the mod as per installation instructions but my female PC nor any NPC show up in the MCM menu for cycle or pregnacy not sure if there is a missing mod that suppose to do this or simply a set of scripts that aren't firing i've got both the add on net immerse file and Racemenu mod , would this cause a conflict?

also i'm using CBP Physics and bodyslide but there isn't any morph sliders installed into Racemenu like it does in LE version.. I'm also using CBBE.

I have a feature request related to cum absorption and vampirism.  Have a metric/mechanic that triggers a vampire feeding after a certain amount of cum volume is absorbed.  Have it apply thru the existing absorption mechanic over time as well as a means to absorb immediately after a keypress/spell/shout/health threshold is reached...whatever mechanic(s) you like best.  Promotes running around as a wobbly, sloshy manatank.  Would be cool if a sloshing sound could be added to the walking animation as well (I'm just rambling).

Blowjobs could also be a means of immediate vampire feeding since there is no current tracking/inflation from that route.

Pair this with Follow Me for Sex for automatic post combat orgies and stay topped up and ready for the next fight.

Edit: Also add a means to absorb the soulgem pregnancy as an emergency feeding.

I expressed this in the LE thread, but IMO this is the best solution for anyone using the CBBE SE body due to the bodymorph option, which no other pregnancy mod implements with such reliability. Would it be possible to add a slider that determines the post-birth recovery period (where the character still produces milk/has some of the morphs applied)? Additionally, I have an idea for a feature using the assets from the following mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20183. The overlays for stretch marks on the breasts, belly, and butt could be added as a function of Time/morph scale (slowly go up in stretchmark severity as pregnancy progresses) remaining in pregnancy and post-birth, with the option in the MCM menu to disable for users that don't want it.

I use 'SexLab Hentai Pregnancy' and 'SexLab Inflation Framework' with uunp-smp body,  and I met a belly scaling problem when pregnant.

The belly droops and looks like affected by gravity. Checked the value of 'Belly.gravityBias' and 'Belly.gravityCorrection' in CBPConfig.txt is zero.

But belly is ok when push '~' key. Anyone plz give me a hint to fix this?

1st  pic : belly droops

2nd pic : belly is ok when push '~' key

ScreenShot7.png.092e3c148973a6066a9a7a2c0faf04e4.png

ScreenShot8.png.efcea9ccda1c98ce0288e0c65638874b.png

The description said this supports the oldrim HP plugins, so I looked for the one that makes kids from the pregnancy and it worked. But it was the wrong version of the plugin I was hoping. The working one gives you a potato child with the name "[Son/Daughter] 1" and thats it. Found the one I used in oldrim (Children + Soulgems HP add-on) but it makes SKSEx64 crash and SSE game doesn't run. :(

Might have to do with containing soul gem stuff too and its already in this mod? (whereas working one was just for making kids) Rather disappointing the "Children + Soulgems" doesn't work because that allowed you to name your kids, change their appearance, and send them to other towns/apprenticeship. Oh Well, guess my PC can only pop out black soul gems during her extensive sexcapades.

• 3 weeks later...

hey there o/

got trouble to make it work , i use unp with unp vanilla outfit but don't got any body preset in bodyslide , i tried cbbe  and psb , it work but only when neked the armor stay vanilla ( not morphed with the belly ) T.T

i only got the cbbe preset and psb one in bodyslide

5 hours ago, foxminoso said:

hey there o/

got trouble to make it work , i use unp with unp vanilla outfit but don't got any body preset in bodyslide , i tried cbbe  and psb , it work but only when neked the armor stay vanilla ( not morphed with the belly ) T.T

i only got the cbbe preset and psb one in bodyslide

well ... download unp presets?

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with this mod, I'm getting a warning for this mod on FINIS and I even removed all the mods and reinstalled them in the order (using Mod Organizer) that was listed on this site and I'm still getting the error

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   1/31/2019 10:03:51 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.62.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)   male: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Hentaipregnancy_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading Hentaipregnancy V1.00 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

1366 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

0 possible consistence issues

not sure what else to do trying to use the mod just causes all the human characters to stand in s static t form

5 hours ago, jc3628 said:

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with this mod, I'm getting a warning for this mod on FINIS and I even removed all the mods and reinstalled them in the order (using Mod Organizer) that was listed on this site and I'm still getting the error

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   1/31/2019 10:03:51 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.62.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)   male: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Hentaipregnancy_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading Hentaipregnancy V1.00 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

1366 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

0 possible consistence issues

not sure what else to do trying to use the mod just causes all the human characters to stand in s static t form

hm.... i would suggest using mod version for Skyrim SE

• 4 weeks later...

The mistake is clearly in "SexLab Hentai Pregnancy SE" and not in "NetImmerse", why I suspect or know.

not installed
SexLab Inflation Framework SE

is installed
FillHerUpCBBE SE (but deactivated in the game via MCM)
SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE
SexLabHentaiPregnancy NetImmerse body scaling v2

1.) In pregnancy, the stomach or breast does not change, whether 3, 4, 5 or 7 days pass, nothing happens.

2.) Pregnancy reset

3.) Getting pregnant has been set to 0 in the MCM

4.) FillHerUpCBBE SE also uses NetImmerse to change the body's abdomen or chest via SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE.

5.) After sex of my character with some NPC, the belly and chest are swollen with activated body scaling in SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE.

6.) SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE reset

7.) FillHerUpCBBE SE again disabled, had sex and after 6 days of pregnancy no change in the stomach.

8.) So I come to the sole conclusion that the only problem is SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE.

9.) Somewhere in SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE there is an error, SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE communicates with circumstances
NetImmerse incorrectly or can not capture the data.

10.) Maybe you should also ask the creator of FillHerUpCBBE SE if you can use the file or he can help you to find the mistake in the MOD.

P.S. If anyone thinks it might be fake, try it yourself with FillHerUp CBBE.

20190224045540_1.jpg

9 hours ago, Bloodhhunter666 said:

The mistake is clearly in "SexLab Hentai Pregnancy SE" and not in "NetImmerse", why I suspect or know.

not installed
SexLab Inflation Framework SE

is installed
FillHerUpCBBE SE (but deactivated in the game via MCM)
SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE
SexLabHentaiPregnancy NetImmerse body scaling v2

1.) In pregnancy, the stomach or breast does not change, whether 3, 4, 5 or 7 days pass, nothing happens.

2.) Pregnancy reset

3.) Getting pregnant has been set to 0 in the MCM

4.) FillHerUpCBBE SE also uses NetImmerse to change the body's abdomen or chest via SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE.

5.) After sex of my character with some NPC, the belly and chest are swollen with activated body scaling in SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE.

6.) SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE reset

7.) FillHerUpCBBE SE again disabled, had sex and after 6 days of pregnancy no change in the stomach.

8.) So I come to the sole conclusion that the only problem is SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE.

9.) Somewhere in SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE there is an error, SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE communicates with circumstances
NetImmerse incorrectly or can not capture the data.

10.) Maybe you should also ask the creator of FillHerUpCBBE SE if you can use the file or he can help you to find the mistake in the MOD.

P.S. If anyone thinks it might be fake, try it yourself with FillHerUp CBBE.

there is no SexLabHentaiPregnancy NetImmerse body scaling v2

mod.png

ScreenShot0.png

3 hours later, breast and belly size sliders at max, preg set to 1 day

ScreenShot1.png

as you can see everything is working

The mistake is clearly in #user actions

• 3 weeks later...

It could be that hes using CBBE and you mod author are using UNP. I've heard that CBBE doesn't work properly with you're mod largely because its got no scaling abilities for the belly when it comes to you're mod. However this Fillup mod may alter CBBEs files and belly nodes and allow for pregnancy. Have a great day!

5 hours ago, Jacksonbro said:

It could be that hes using CBBE and you mod author are using UNP. I've heard that CBBE doesn't work properly with you're mod largely because its got no scaling abilities for the belly when it comes to you're mod. However this Fillup mod may alter CBBEs files and belly nodes and allow for pregnancy. Have a great day!

Uhhh... yea ... i forgot nobody reads mod descriptions/requirements

Yea Perhaps CBBE will work on making a belly skin. However I do know that in this mod works if you got UNP and there was a dude named Yinkle who managed to get the CBBE version working and have a inflated belly, using bodyslider not nodes. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/101600-fill-her-up-se-cbbe-uunp/ Perhaps that's something in the future the CBBE devs will use, or maybe you could ask him for his bodyslider preset. Well have a great day I love you're mod!

45 minutes ago, Jacksonbro said:

Yea Perhaps CBBE will work on making a belly skin. However I do know that in this mod works if you got UNP and there was a dude named Yinkle who managed to get the CBBE version working and have a inflated belly, using bodyslider not nodes. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/101600-fill-her-up-se-cbbe-uunp/ Perhaps that's something in the future the CBBE devs will use, or maybe you could ask him for his bodyslider preset. Well have a great day I love you're mod!

bodyslide works

• 2 weeks later...

Tested on an existing save with the latest version. Testing the soul gem feature.

Issue is I don't seem to get consistent soul gem growth.

To accelerate testing, I set the total pregnancy duration to 3 days, with 10 hours for soul gems to grow to next stage. I had the PC and two followers impregnated with 4-5 soul fragments. Then I waited repeatedly in 10-12 hour blocks until soul gems were birthed.

PC birthed 5 petty Petty Soul Gems.

Follower A birthed 5 Petty Soul Gems.

Follower B birthed 3 Lesser Soul Gems + 1 Common Soul Gem

Given the pregnancy period was 72 hours with 10 hours for each growth stage, I expected the soul gems to get upgraded 7 times (so max amount). Does it not work that way?

Edit: Separate issue, but the expressions from the milking and birthing animations don't ever seem to reset. They get stuck on the PC and followers' faces.

24 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

Tested on an existing save with the latest version. Testing the soul gem feature.

Issue is I don't seem to get consistent soul gem growth.

To accelerate testing, I set the total pregnancy duration to 3 days, with 10 hours for soul gems to grow to next stage. I had the PC and two followers impregnated with 4-5 soul fragments. Then I waited repeatedly in 10-12 hour blocks until soul gems were birthed.

PC birthed 5 petty Petty Soul Gems.

Follower A birthed 5 Petty Soul Gems.

Follower B birthed 3 Lesser Soul Gems + 1 Common Soul Gem

Given the pregnancy period was 72 hours with 10 hours for each growth stage, I expected the soul gems to get upgraded 7 times (so max amount). Does it not work that way?

Edit: Separate issue, but the expressions from the milking and birthing animations don't ever seem to reset. They get stuck on the PC and followers' faces.

Its 5 gems * 5 stages * 10 hours = 250h or something like that

Hm.. looks like sexlab moan doesnt reset expression in se