8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

i have no idea how to, so no

Awww... that sucks, I love this mod, but I stopped using Sexlab, Flower Girls gave me a good alternative and it is more stable... well, if anything changes let me know please.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I missed some way to turn something like this on, but it seems like this mod could use some messaging to the screen when some events happen.  Something like:

<Name> is being filled up by <Name>

<Name> is being impregnated by <Name>

<Name> is giving birth 

<Name> is lactating

<Name> is creating another soul gem with <Name>

Maybe it exists and I am just missing it, but it would add a good deal to the mod to have it if its not there.

3 hours ago, xenokplay said:

Maybe I missed some way to turn something like this on, but it seems like this mod could use some messaging to the screen when some events happen.  Something like:

<Name> is being filled up by <Name>

<Name> is being impregnated by <Name>

<Name> is giving birth 

<Name> is lactating

<Name> is creating another soul gem with <Name>

Maybe it exists and I am just missing it, but it would add a good deal to the mod to have it if its not there.

well it does all that

<Name> is giving birth  -> <Name> no longer pregnant

21 hours ago, Ed86 said:

well it does all that

<Name> is giving birth  -> <Name> no longer pregnant

That is not what I am seeing.  For example, I see a message for pregnancy but none for cum inflation.  Maybe its my test save cause i have added and removed all kinds of SSE mods in my testing/playing around with mods.  I started a new game, still seemed to be that way (message for pregnancy, non for cum inflation) but still could be some conflict.

Anyway, its just a suggestion.  Appreciate what your doing.

54 minutes ago, xenokplay said:

That is not what I am seeing.  For example, I see a message for pregnancy but none for cum inflation.  Maybe its my test save cause i have added and removed all kinds of SSE mods in my testing/playing around with mods.  I started a new game, still seemed to be that way (message for pregnancy, non for cum inflation) but still could be some conflict.

Anyway, its just a suggestion.  Appreciate what your doing.

There is no inflation msg

43 minutes ago, Knightcorax said:

Hey there!

Maybe I am missing something, but at the end of a pregnancy, soul gem or child,... where is the cild or soulgem?

I used Soulgem Oven during Oldrim and just startet with Skyrim SE, so maybe I am missing something .

soulgem in inventory, childs added by other mod

Dude Love your Mod! I am still having issues with the belly expanding though... I'm sure its something i'm doing wrong, Any way... I was wondering if you could implement a couple MCM features, as I love the milking feature! But I seem to have to milk all the time And would love to tone it down a bit. Also when milking into a jug I would love a holding jug animation! :) And Maybe when giving birth a ''black out scene'' with text ''You were found unconscious and taken to a hold'' or something along those lines? and after birth a Text that says ''You gave birth to a child and has been taken to the Riften orphanage'' or something like that ? Any way again GREAT MOD and cant wait to see whats next! :)

On 5/28/2018 at 3:25 AM, Firerescueman911 said:

Dude Love your Mod! I am still having issues with the belly expanding though... I'm sure its something i'm doing wrong, Any way... I was wondering if you could implement a couple MCM features, as I love the milking feature! But I seem to have to milk all the time And would love to tone it down a bit. Also when milking into a jug I would love a holding jug animation! :) And Maybe when giving birth a ''black out scene'' with text ''You were found unconscious and taken to a hold'' or something along those lines? and after birth a Text that says ''You gave birth to a child and has been taken to the Riften orphanage'' or something like that ? Any way again GREAT MOD and cant wait to see whats next! :)

I second that, great ideas!

Also, please add support for cbbe-se. It's far superior to shity unp.

5 hours ago, mandalore23 said:

Hey thanks for the nice mod! Just one question is it possible to have the breasts decrease when you milk? Other than that haven't run into any problems. Keep up the good work!

No, with current implementation it would be hard to make

On 5/28/2018 at 3:25 AM, Firerescueman911 said:

milking doesnt have any debuffs so you dont have to milk

well i have no idea how to convert jug into weapon and animate  milking so probably wont happen

Hm....im not sure, i guess i could make some "game overs"

5 hours ago, mariolonos said:

I second that, great ideas!

Also, please add support for cbbe-se. It's far superior to shity unp.

Well the thing is unp is far better than cbbese, and cbbe doesnt have (pregnancy) belly support

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

milking doesnt have any debuffs so you dont have to milk

well i have no idea how to convert jug into weapon and animate  milking so probably wont happen

Hm....im not sure, i guess i could make some "game overs"

Well the thing is unp is far better than cbbese, and cbbe doesnt have (pregnancy) belly support

Well the thing is almost everyone uses cbbese on SE. So you are letting down alot of people.

30 minutes ago, mariolonos said:

Well the thing is almost everyone uses cbbese on SE. So you are letting down alot of people.

well that thing is cbbe author said, cbbe will have no belly support, so people who use cbbe letting them selves down 

its that simple, use cbbe and forget about preg mods or use body that support pregnancy (has "NPC Belly" node)

Mod works great as a whole, but there are a few issues with the Soulgem pregnancy.

1- Soulgem pregnancy doesn't seem to start unless a character has gotten pregnant while already pregnant. So it takes a minimum of two times to get soulgem pregnant. I have tested this with a full mod load as well as a minimal load just to make sure it wasn't a compatibility issue.

2- Cuminflation, even with multiple times, can only ever lead to first pregnancy, or first attempt if chance isn't set to 100%. So cuminflation option will never lead to soulgem pregnancy until after character has deflated and become pregnant.

3- Even with Messages turned off, soulgem pregnancy related messages are still showing.

17 hours ago, seiryuufang said:

Mod works great as a whole, but there are a few issues with the Soulgem pregnancy.

1- Soulgem pregnancy doesn't seem to start unless a character has gotten pregnant while already pregnant. So it takes a minimum of two times to get soulgem pregnant. I have tested this with a full mod load as well as a minimal load just to make sure it wasn't a compatibility issue.

2- Cuminflation, even with multiple times, can only ever lead to first pregnancy, or first attempt if chance isn't set to 100%. So cuminflation option will never lead to soulgem pregnancy until after character has deflated and become pregnant.

3- Even with Messages turned off, soulgem pregnancy related messages are still showing.

try, this should start soulgem pregnancy after insemination/cuminflation

SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE 2018-06-03.7z

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

try, this should start soulgem pregnancy after insemination/cuminflation

SexLabHentaiPregnancy SE 2018-06-03.7z

Yes it works, almost perfectly. Still getting "Soulgem pregnancy added" after an hour or two passes and the pregnancy actually starts, but the "SoandSo is planting another seed etc" is disabled with mod option. Thank you very much!

Also on a side note, just installing the base mod doesn't seem to work with NIoverride. The net-immerse scaling works fine, but then of course conflicts with other scaling mods. But even when I run a fresh game with just HP and no NIscaling installed, the NIO version doesn't seem to fire off for me. I'll keep checking to see if I am doing something wrong though, maybe a different Pex and Psc file.

Edit: NIOverride is working with other mods like Being Female and Fertility Mode, but not with this mod, even when the other mods are not installed and am running on a clean save.

7 hours ago, seiryuufang said:

Yes it works, almost perfectly. Still getting "Soulgem pregnancy added" after an hour or two passes and the pregnancy actually starts, but the "SoandSo is planting another seed etc" is disabled with mod option. Thank you very much!

Also on a side note, just installing the base mod doesn't seem to work with NIoverride. The net-immerse scaling works fine, but then of course conflicts with other scaling mods. But even when I run a fresh game with just HP and no NIscaling installed, the NIO version doesn't seem to fire off for me. I'll keep checking to see if I am doing something wrong though, maybe a different Pex and Psc file.

Edit: NIOverride is working with other mods like Being Female and Fertility Mode, but not with this mod, even when the other mods are not installed and am running on a clean save.

that msg is not a part of this mod

try this one

HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod_NIO.7z

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

that msg is not a part of this mod

try this one

HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod_NIO.7z

Yes, that file fixed everything! Added it to the HP you linked here, works great.

Still running into the issue that multiple inflations can only lead to a single soulgem birth, but that's not a bug as the way pregnancy is started I figure. Once pregnancy has started then inflation no longer works either, but that's because inflation only works on non-pregnant, then either leads to pregnancy or not, it doesn't track how many times the character has gotten pregnant with soulgems. I'll probably just leave inflation off while using soulgem pregnancy though, and the mod is running very well, thank you again for your hard work and quick responses! :)

31 minutes ago, seiryuufang said:

Yes, that file fixed everything! Added it to the HP you linked here, works great.

Still running into the issue that multiple inflations can only lead to a single soulgem birth, but that's not a bug as the way pregnancy is started I figure. Once pregnancy has started then inflation no longer works either, but that's because inflation only works on non-pregnant, then either leads to pregnancy or not, it doesn't track how many times the character has gotten pregnant with soulgems. I'll probably just leave inflation off while using soulgem pregnancy though, and the mod is running very well, thank you again for your hard work and quick responses! :)

Well it was never meant to be complex,to do that stuff cuminflation needs to be completly rewritten