2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Its 5 gems * 5 stages * 10 hours = 250h or something like that

Hm.. looks like sexlab moan doesnt reset expression in se

Oh, so the growth is per gem. Do they start as petty soul gems or does it take 10 hours to also become petty soul gems?

Even if takes 10 hours to go from a shard to a petty soul gem, and it's 10 hours per gem, shouldn't at least one gem hit "Lesser Soul Gem" ? Assuming all 5 start as shards, it's 50 hours for them to become Petty Soul Gems. There's still 20 hours left for another gem to grow.

3 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Oh, so the growth is per gem. Do they start as petty soul gems or does it take 10 hours to also become petty soul gems?

Even if takes 10 hours to go from a shard to a petty soul gem, and it's 10 hours per gem, shouldn't at least one gem hit "Lesser Soul Gem" ? Assuming all 5 start as shards, it's 50 hours for them to become Petty Soul Gems. There's still 20 hours left for another gem to grow.

those gems are communists, they share everything, so it will take 50h before all of them become raise level

11 hours ago, Ed86 said:

those gems are communists, they share everything, so it will take 50h before all of them become raise level

Okay, thanks. So that also means the starting stage is earlier than petty soul gem.

1 hour ago, vampiricwolf said:

Is there a cbbe body that has a belly node? Dont wish to switch to unp. Everything up till now is cbbe lol. If possible, any armors with scaling nods as well? I cant seem to find them.

You'll need to use the body morph v2 add-on file for CBBE and build your armors and bodies with the body morph tri files option enabled.

How do i reset the body shape caused by the pregnancy? I was testing the sizes and it was too big i reset the size. I hit the reset scale ,but it does nothing at all and now she's stuck with breasts bigger than her body. *edited: Thank you for the scale fix and your continuing fixes and added features.

13 hours ago, nestor28 said:

How do i reset the body shape caused by the pregnancy? I was testing the sizes and it was too big i reset the size. I hit the reset scale ,but it does nothing at all and now she's stuck with breasts bigger than her body.

reset scale should be enough,

reset pregnancy

On 3/23/2019 at 4:37 PM, nanashi50 said:

Okay, thanks. So that also means the starting stage is earlier than petty soul gem.

You'll need to use the body morph v2 add-on file for CBBE and build your armors and bodies with the body morph tri files option enabled.

Is this the one called config in the optional files of cbbe? And I have no idea what tri files are .-. Thanks by the way! Also sorry i suck :D

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

reset scale should be enough,

reset pregnancy

did that and nothing happens though i did just install the updated version now ,but it see's that too big scale as the default size so my body scale is permanently stuck that size. The only way to get back to my default scale is to go back to a version that wasn't pregnant.

On 3/26/2019 at 7:21 AM, nestor28 said:

did that and nothing happens though i did just install the updated version now ,but it see's that too big scale as the default size so my body scale is permanently stuck that size. The only way to get back to my default scale is to go back to a version that wasn't pregnant.

+1

The default minimum value of 'Breasts Max Scale' is 2. If it can be set to 1.5 1.6 1.7 etc. (Step value=0.1), then it will be perfect. 

On 3/26/2019 at 8:33 PM, playlord said:

+1

The default minimum value of 'Breasts Max Scale' is 2. If it can be set to 1.5 1.6 1.7 etc. (Step value=0.1), then it will be perfect. 

it can't. that was what i said.... did you not understand the words you read? the over grown body was the default size according to the older version. yes tried to change the breast size through race menu too ,but nothing worked so it was an issue. Trying the new version seems to be going well plus I'm installing Inflation framework to help with any errors that can happen.

16 hours ago, nestor28 said:

it can't. that was what i said.... did you not understand the words you read? the over grown body was the default size according to the older version. yes tried to change the breast size through race menu too ,but nothing worked so it was an issue. Trying the new version seems to be going well plus I'm installing Inflation framework to help with any errors that can happen.

lol, you are the one not understand the words you read. I did not even talk to you.  What I suggested was the minimum value of 'Breasts Max Scale' in the MCM menu can be fine tuned in future updates.

Nikhil, make sure that you dont have any conflicting mods. For some reason when I had both sexlab and flowergirls running the hentai preg mod wasnt working proper (fertility mod was working proper btw).  Almost all sex led to nothing (there are a couple mods that I have that feature sex that would work I couldnt figure out which ones however). I deactivated flower girls and it all started working again. Really its a crap shoot sometimes.

1 hour ago, Nikhil3571 said:

Thank you that's a brilliant idea. Why didn't I think of that

Can someone else be a little more helpful?

I did a clean install, upgraded the mod, still nothing. 

Have Vaginal sex!

1 hour ago, Nikhil3571 said:

Thank you that's a brilliant idea. Why didn't I think of that

Can someone else be a little more helpful?

I did a clean install, upgraded the mod, still nothing. 

set preg chance to 100%

45 minutes ago, nats01 said:

Nikhil, make sure that you dont have any conflicting mods. For some reason when I had both sexlab and flowergirls running the hentai preg mod wasnt working proper (fertility mod was working proper btw).  Almost all sex led to nothing (there are a couple mods that I have that feature sex that would work I couldnt figure out which ones however). I deactivated flower girls and it all started working again. Really its a crap shoot sometimes.

Thank you. I have checked but will do it again.