• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

Hello.

Which mod would be more script heavy, this mod, or Fertility Mode + Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks ?

I only care for player pregnancy and nothing else.

Fertility Mode's 44 bugs also not very encouraging...

who knows

i'd guess FM cuz it have female cycles, babies and all that kind of stuff

while HP just sits there doing almost nothing until you have sex

After going through like 15 pages and not seeing it addressed i may ask:

How are NPC Soulgem births handled?

Specifically: Were do the Gems go and how do i get them (fast and in decent size)?

It seems like that a non-topic, even when its arguably the strongest theoretical feature of the mod (especially in combinations): The underground soulgem farm!
Its like the Loverslab equivalent of the stuff the Necromancers in the Dungeons do, as far as written Lore (Books & Letters) of the location is concerned.

Talk about the possibility to build an entire character/game around a feature.
I have all ready: Tamed Creatures, an mod to capture enem NPCs, hidden player owned caves... sooo... does it have this heavily implied, but not really advertised feature?

1 hour ago, NobKop said:

After going through like 15 pages and not seeing it addressed i may ask:

How are NPC Soulgem births handled?

Specifically: Were do the Gems go and how do i get them (fast and in decent size)?

It seems like that a non-topic, even when its arguably the strongest theoretical feature of the mod (especially in combinations): The underground soulgem farm!
Its like the Loverslab equivalent of the stuff the Necromancers in the Dungeons do, as far as written Lore (Books & Letters) of the location is concerned.

Talk about the possibility to build an entire character/game around a feature.
I have all ready: Tamed Creatures, an mod to capture enem NPCs, hidden player owned caves... sooo... does it have this heavily implied, but not really advertised feature?

it goes to mother inventory

i dont really remember settings, but i guess set gem size to 1, so only 1 fits and doesnt break down into smaller, and short pregnancy duration

36 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

it goes to mother inventory

i dont really remember settings, but i guess set gem size to 1, so only 1 fits and doesnt break down into smaller, and short pregnancy duration

Thanks.  Depending on results during play i may report back so others learn what to expect.

• 4 weeks later...

excerpt one line below instructions says:

*if you want to use bodymorph scaling(better pregnancy body visuals), you need to install bodyslide patch and build morphs for your armors/body

I don't actually see a bodyslide patch, but maybe it is SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodyscaling - Bodymorph v3.7z from the download section?  I permanently have morphs checked off whenever I build a bodyslide of anything, and I have the script installed from the Bodymorph v3.   Not getting the morphing though.  I was using Fillherup with excellent results.  I wanted to try out SLHP with SE using a 3BA body, since I had used it reliably with LE.  Can't seem to get it together for a bloated prego game.  Its probably something real easy, or even something else messing around in the load order.  Anything obvious to anyone here,  Almost ready to stop messing with it.

On 10/16/2021 at 10:45 PM, NobKop said:

Thanks.  Depending on results during play i may report back so others learn what to expect.

I know can confim that the Soulgem farm is infact possible.
Using a capturing mod that can turn enemies into semi-followers, Hentai Creatures and pregnancy set to 5 days and soulgem growth according to that time frame i could reliably find a filled Grand Soulgem in the... "cattles" inventory.

This made my PC essential one of the crazy evil human experiment wizzards who you fight in evry 4th dungeon which i find pretty funny.

Edited by NobKop

Hi everyone... I take the train on the road.. And i can confirm that for me too, with last SE stable version, nothing appear about the babies born.... But i can see the pnj milking, often 5 cm in front of the pnj... I made the "standard simple install", just using sexlab, zaz, slso, sl inflation. Belly not really inflate, only the boobs, butt same thing, not inflate, gems borns, i haven't yet see one... But not really having checked with attention, i must confess.

I tweak to more short time to check, near the small as possible the mod is permitting, near 2 hours for a born, babies or soulgem...

and i got nothing. 

Really desabused, because in the past, near 2018-2019 with hpsoulgem.esp, if i remember well, version 1.2.1, everything was ok... (on SSE, if i remember well..)

That was really fantastic so discover a son or a daughter when your dragonborn come back home after 7 days in dungeons... 

I hope you will find a solution, making a small family with my wife lydia, that coul be fantastic for the future, to teach my own son how to become a follower. 

Sending you lot of good mood, i hope that will help... ? 

1 hour ago, NobKop said:

This made my PC essential one of the crazy evil human experiment wizzards who you fight in evry 4th dungeon which i find pretty funny.

I know that feeling. My usual start is to go to Cronvangr Cave, enslave the vampire girls, grab the Slaver's Spellbook, and then get the girls knocked up with soul gems. I spend more time in that cave than in Breezehome or Lakeview. (And I really must get on with that Cronvangr player home upgrade I keep promising myself).

One tip for all prospective Soul Farmers: knock 'em up once and then don't touch them until they've delivered. That way you get a guaranteed grand soul. If you can plat three gems all at about the same time then you might get away with three grand, but in general it seems that if you plant three gens, they come out at the size of the most recent implent. So 3xLesser is quite common.

5 hours ago, KGRam said:

excerpt one line below instructions says:

*if you want to use bodymorph scaling(better pregnancy body visuals), you need to install bodyslide patch and build morphs for your armors/body

I don't actually see a bodyslide patch, but maybe it is SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodyscaling - Bodymorph v3.7z from the download section?  I permanently have morphs checked off whenever I build a bodyslide of anything, and I have the script installed from the Bodymorph v3.   Not getting the morphing though.  I was using Fillherup with excellent results.  I wanted to try out SLHP with SE using a 3BA body, since I had used it reliably with LE.  Can't seem to get it together for a bloated prego game.  Its probably something real easy, or even something else messing around in the load order.  Anything obvious to anyone here,  Almost ready to stop messing with it.

FYI figured out why it was failing to morph.  Went in to the scripts dir manually and found a symlink that was not working.  I manually copied the script from you archive and low and behold, fatness all over the place.

I could do with a little advice. I'm using bodymorph scaling. This is what my girls look like normally

Spoiler

ScreenShot152.png

And this is what happens when they get pregnant

Spoiler

ScreenShot147.png

OK, I know, I know. Someone in Skyrim badly needs to invent the Wet Wipe.

Now, I know there is a school of though that you can't have too much of a good thing ... but I I could seriously do with some smaller portions at this point.

I have tried to set the MCM to produce a lesser degree of inflation, but I must be doing something wrong because it's had no effect. These are my settings.

Spoiler

ScreenShot149.png

ScreenShot150.png

ScreenShot151.png

Any thoughts on how how to best scale this effect back a little? I'm after something more football size than beachball, if that's any help.

Edited by DocClox
1 hour ago, DocClox said:

I could do with a little advice. I'm using bodymorph scaling. This is what my girls look like normally

Reveal hidden contents

And this is what happens when they get pregnant

Reveal hidden contents

Now, I know there is a school of though that you can't have too much of a good thing ... but I I could seriously do with some smaller portions at this point.

I have tried to set the MCM to produce a lesser degree of inflation, but I must be doing something wrong because it's had no effect. These are my settings.

Reveal hidden contents

Any thoughts on how how to best scale this effect back a little? I'm after something more football size than beachball, if that's any help.

i would guess set breasts to 0.5, and milky stuff to 0,5

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

i would guess set breasts to 0.5, and milky stuff to 0,5

And here I thought I had everything at the minimum.

OK. Breast slider reduced. Um ... can you (you should pardon the phrase) expand a little on "milky stuff?"

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I doing soem testing with TDF aggresive prositution SE and installed along side this mod to see how this to work togedher.

in papyrus log i see fallowing errors:

Spoiler

[11/28/2021 - 10:45:21AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (090012C7)].hentaipregnancy_bodymod.SetNodeScale() - "HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc" Line ?
    [alias HentiaPregnantActor00 on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (090012C7)].hentaipregnantactoralias.updateSizeBelly() - "HentaiPregnantActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias HentiaPregnantActor00 on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (090012C7)].hentaipregnantactoralias.setCumInflation() - "HentaiPregnantActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (090012C7)].hentaipregnancy.CumInflation() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line ?
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (090012C7)].hentaipregnancy.setPregnant() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line ?
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (090012C7)].hentaipregnancy.Impregnate() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line ?
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (090012C7)].hentaipregnancy.HentaiPregnancyImpregnate() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line ?
[11/28/2021 - 10:45:21AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetSex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (090012C7)].hentaipregnancy_bodymod.SetNodeScale() - "HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc" Line ?
    [alias HentiaPregnantActor00 on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (090012C7)].hentaipregnantactoralias.updateSizeBelly() - "HentaiPregnantActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias HentiaPregnantActor00 on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (090012C7)].hentaipregnantactoralias.setCumInflation() - "HentaiPregnantActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (090012C7)].hentaipregnancy.CumInflation() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line ?
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (090012C7)].hentaipregnancy.setPregnant() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line ?
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (090012C7)].hentaipregnancy.Impregnate() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line ?
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (090012C7)].hentaipregnancy.HentaiPregnancyImpregnate() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line ?
[11/28/2021 - 10:45:21AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[11/28/2021 - 10:45:21AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp160"
stack:

[11/28/2021 - 10:59:48AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/28/2021 - 10:59:48AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetSex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/28/2021 - 10:59:48AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[11/28/2021 - 10:59:48AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp160"
stack:

This happen after sex with other npcs.

here is my load order:

Spoiler

[0]    Skyrim.esm
    [1]    Update.esm
    [2]    Dawnguard.esm
    [3]    HearthFires.esm
    [4]    Dragonborn.esm
    [5]    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    [6]    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    [7]    SexLab.esm
    [8]    SexLabAroused.esm
    [9]    HentaiPregnancy.esm
    [10]    SkyUI_SE.esp
    [11]    SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
    [12]    TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
    [13]    RaceMenu.esp
    [14]    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    [15]    FNIS.esp
    [16]    FNISspells.esp
    [17]    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    [18]    SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
    [19]    SOSRaceMenu.esp
    [20]    SLAnimLoader.esp
    [21]    SLALAnimObj.esp
    [22]    CBBE.esp
    [23]    RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
    [24]    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    [25]    Atlas Map Markers.esp

i using sex lab framework 1.63

skse 2.0.19

sse engine fixes

i hope this helps :)

3 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Hello!

I doing soem testing with TDF aggresive prositution SE and installed along side this mod to see how this to work togedher.

in papyrus log i see fallowing errors:

Reveal hidden contents

This happen after sex with other npcs.

here is my load order:

Reveal hidden contents

i using sex lab framework 1.63

skse 2.0.19

sse engine fixes

i hope this helps :)

who knoes... it tried to impregnate actor, but actor doesnot exist... i guess try checking unique actors pregnancy only in mcm

i can try to guess issue in TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In

Edited by Ed86
1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

who knoes... it tried to impregnate actor, but actor doesnot exist... i guess try checking unique actors pregnancy only in mcm

i can try to guess issue in TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In

All actor has sex so far uniqe.

TDF report lot of errors, i try locate the source hookers or not hokers.

Two women get a baby inside thanks to prositutes work, non of the prositutes get baby inside of them.

Hmm i see: some bug happen inside TDF and this bug effect your mod. Thank your time! sorry for false alarm.