What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

:classic_unsure: Ok ... that didn't went too well

Spoiler

a1.jpg.a0e318297197ebb111a986c724927431.jpg

No! Definetely not!

Spoiler

a2.jpg.4a9fb7e4b507fa07ce55aa465446f0b2.jpga3.jpg.64dc89e7f9f67ed6e791b64d887db994.jpg

Maybe I should make new friends. Pretty sure, this place here will get lonely without friends.

Spoiler

a4.jpg.03047941261f91a05f2344f53fb513f8.jpg

Thank you, a pleasure to meet you.

Spoiler

a5.jpg.a62a8baf2b32bb7d334edc046c105314.jpg

That didn't went well, either :classic_unsure:

If these will be my new "friends" I'd rather prefer some more enemies.

MODs:

Spoiler

and the recommended Blood-and-Silver mod

27 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I used to use the Blood and Silver mod. That, plus TDFPP and the PSQ Succubus hand of desire spell made Cidhna a little gold mine. ?

A pity that I don't have my blessed wreath and temple collection bag with me :classic_sad: While they don't have coin, the temple would be delighted to accept silver as a donation. I am pretty sure of that.

34 minutes ago, worik said:

A pity that I don't have my blessed wreath and temple collection bag with me :classic_sad: While they don't have coin, the temple would be delighted to accept silver as a donation. I am pretty sure of that.

Have you used Wintersun or the new SL integration mod from here?

--- *** ---

I started a new play to muck around with some things and picked Zenithar for a crafter concept and went into Shrouded Hearth Barrow because Unbound started me in Ivarstead. Also have a mod that lets you make weapons out of a lot of misc items, so my battle axe is more inclined to cleaning than cutting but it smashes well enough.

Spoiler

ScreenShot541.jpg.3d9a18d97c43854d8e9d290d2eb4ae79.jpg

21 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Oh but they do with TDFPP. ??

(Alright, maybe the credit card is over-doing it).:classic_blush:

I think TDF made a deal with the fairies that light the braziers and torches in the draugr tombs to also supply everyone with extra gold. My only guess is they get paid in left over cum splatters... maybe its a superfood for them.

3 hours ago, orangebumhole said:

Darn. You said something about rubber ninjas from that mod somewhere in this thread that sounded kinda fun.

Right, there where a lot of rubber ninjas in that mod.:classic_ph34r:

But that comment must me really old ?

May 2018?

Time flies ?

...but interesting to read. How fast stuff gets forgotten.

Means this year was really busy LL wise.

11 hours ago, orangebumhole said:

Darn. You said something about rubber ninjas from that mod somewhere in this thread that sounded kinda fun.

3 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

????   !

where to get `?

Basically the rubber ninjas spawned randomly rather close to the PC, while being invisible.

Their job was to hit the PC once to get him into bondage... a lot of it... than linger in the dungeon in case the PC is able to remove one or all bondage parts.

Now, while drowned in MCM sorrows, I had a thought to cook my own rubber ninjas.

Ingredients:

> Dress Up Lovers (DUL)

> Shiny Rubber Catsuits

> DCL Dollmaker Sword

> Additional Encounters

Hypothesis:

> Dress Up Lovers has a functions to change NPC Outfits. One has a warning: "Don't use it will change all outfits of this NPC type). Now if I would change the Outfit of one bandit type to Shiny Rubber Catsuits, all the same type of bandit will spawn in Rubber.

> Dollmaker Sword binds NPCs on hit, not sure if it works on the PC too, maybe I need to try that by adding it to a calmed bandits inventory via DUL. If it works I would add Dollmaker sword to one Type of bandit via DUL.

> Additional Encounters is able to spawn invisible NPCs in dungeons or close to the PC. Not sure atm if it spawns it own types of bandits or the ones from the LVL spawn lists. If it spawns it own, that would make it even easier to mess up only one type of bandits.

DUL totally new still evolving, maybe later it will be even possible to choose the spawn types.

Bonus, the whole experiment would be even reversible via DUL MCM NPC outfit reset.

29 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

but she might be to OP

? Suited to take Alduin to a fist fight on solid ground.

Rules: he may do as he pleases - just flying is denied, you may use fists only, he wins if he survives the first minute

29 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Holy stats, Batman.

Where is the info from?

What is a 1SexyVendor?

What is Luxury Suite 6.2?

Why is she alone when you can have 17 more NPCs?

She is 17 npc put together she really is not a follower but as with anyone in my game everyone can be a follower. Check my club I have a story about them with link to them they are a must for my game not as followers but as vendors.

12 minutes ago, worik said:

Suited to take Alduin to a fist fight on solid ground.

One Alduin is nothing for her even if they fly as she has shouts spells and can pick a flea off a rabbits ass at 100 yards with a bow lol. I made her go against 5 ebony warriors she did not even break a sweat I think that fight lasted 15 seconds lol.