What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

7 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Why should I? They gonna throw me out a window as soon as they find out who, or more accurately, what I am.

What are you, exactly? More importantly, why would they care?

9 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

I'm the most powerful vampire queen to walk the earth.

They don't take kindly to bloodsuckers.

Spoiler

Markiplier-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif.0997b3315f7999ea16e597d7466dd788.gif

Jokes with Markiplier aside. If that's the case, then they can go fuck themselves. I, for one, enjoy joking around with you. I don't know if that means anything, but hey. It's true.

Just getting Big Mulgrew ready for another test run session.

197 mods installed so far.

At least 30 people on the Mare. That's Sinmir on the left naked for some reason. He was fine when I went to bed last night.  Didn't recognise him without the helmet.

BigMulgrewFront.jpg.908b6606a91db711564e020d0e24aa69.jpg

BigMulgrewRear.jpg.ec64acdbbf5398d9c607130766591a06.jpg

A roller-coaster of a day but overall - progress!

My choice of bald head mod seems like a winner. It doesn't seem to have that blotchy look some of them have.

Strangely, his twin was on the other side of the chair.

Baldy.jpg.a74a4c1e9fbd931febf060a91d060224.jpg

There's no way Nazeem is keeping this look. Totally out of character.

Nazeem2.jpg.b3fc4480060609d610e38e39d8408a41.jpg

Dogs 2 - Cowgirls 1. The Dogs came from behind to win.

Dogs.jpg.32492ca9600ee30327301fa20d086f94.jpg

Big day tomorrow. I'll be gathering what followers I have in Whiterun, (10 or so(?)) and making a dash for Skyrim Community College which is out on the way to Shimmermist. I say dash as I have most of my bad persons adding mods installed. Not sure if the Community College mod will work as whoever ported from LE didn't do a very good job and I've already ditched unneeded stuff. I hope it works as it's one of my all-time favourites.

Edited by Grey Cloud

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Skyrim Community College worked.

CommunityCollege1.jpg.a573df0caeaa1b9286887f986290b46b.jpg

Amazingly I made it to the college solo without anything trying to kill me. I also made it back to Whiterun without incident. Hell, I was on a roll so I ran from Whiterun to Riverwood to check out some modded stuff. The only violence I encountered was a duck chasing Stump(?) in the village.

At one point today I had a goat in the Bannered Mare.

Something must have got lost in the post.

or

I suppose what he does in his own time is no concern of mine.

or

Skyrim Courier Service goes woke.

Courier1.jpg.28f2aa69b5a782f0a66a8ce42ba70599.jpg

A quick switcheroo in the LO and . . .

Neither one is wearing the outfit the esp says she should be wearing. I might leave it like this to see if I get two couriers delivering my mail.

This is Provincial Courier Service and Lilly the Pretty Courier mods. In LE this building was opposite Honingbrew, now it's at the T-junction just outside Whiterun. How does Lilly know where to sandbox? Maybe she asked at the meadery if they knew where the Post Office had gone.

Courier2.jpg.8bab0a59aabbb47cf1730d3a9faf7872.jpg

I'm not sure how much more of this type of thing Big Mulgrew can take. I'm not sure how much more I can take. Whiterun is alright for a weekend break but spending a week there is as boring AF.

As Queen once said, "The show must go on." After the tragic loss of my Snow Elf character, Azurel, to a mod malfunction (I don't know what else to call it), I summoned Alice the Vampire Queen out of retirement. She seems happy to be back, as she got a makeover for her return!

Spoiler

np925n8pf7nc1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

kqltwn8pf7nc1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

rkfh7o8pf7nc1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

dy5wfp8pf7nc1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

kwcmio8pf7nc1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

Turning the kids into adults in Skyrim is a must for people who use NSFW mods. Though, it is a little weird that the kids are now old enough to be their parents' younger siblings. (Here's the mod, if you want it. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/21487-skyrim-teens-20-leseae/ )

Spoiler

s3Hr3Qjl_o.jpg

(Dorthe and Frodnar)

PIHIlcJi_o.jpg

(Carlotta on the left, and her daughter, Mila, on the right.)

On 3/14/2024 at 5:36 PM, Grey Cloud said:

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

Alessandra: 

"Come to laugh at the grave tender?"
"I can see that disapproving look in your eye."
and finally
'Leave the dirty work to old Alessandra.' Look, I didn't ask for this job, I got stuck with it thanks to my father."

She just got stuck in a dead end job.