What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

21 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

I have a TON of outfits now.. I mean it..  way too much someone should have plus the whole Tawoba set.. Aaaand Sung sets... And a shit load of others..

I feel your pain ? I have to separate my batch build in bodyslide into like 15 different chunks each time I want to build everything or else my computer crashes.

Few screenshots from the lagoon as it continues.? 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.639c1a2c70f0bfe921e077fd632c70d8.png

llab18.thumb.png.7522831534d0666370888b1f37185a12.png

llab19.thumb.jpg.95b71c7c5cce6cbb13d619188c6dfcf8.jpg

Just now, yorpers said:

I feel your pain ? I have to separate my batch build in bodyslide into like 15 different chunks each time I want to build everything or else my computer crashes.

It's not that bad yet thank god.. But if i need to resave my 2 body presets one more time so they appear for new outfits.. I'm going to scream. On a side note, I found out i used the wrong male body in outfits the entire time.. gods xD

1 minute ago, yorpers said:

Few screenshots from the lagoon as it continues.? 

Looks awesome :)

2 minutes ago, yorpers said:

I have absolutely no idea what I've been using.?...?

?

Oh I've been testing TiOpa and half the time, I have no freaking clue what I am doing..

Spoiler

1863355976_SkyrimSE2022-09-1321-14-33-42.jpg.c97885022e4782c1cd962cc77b6872e4.jpg

But at least I can use the Tongue positioning quite right.. Mostly problems with.. All the rest.. Dafuq xD I need to read a Tutorial..

(and I need a freaking Title for the story once it's done.. A short one.. Shorter then Oldman Dovakiin.. found a few cool things in Dragon Language but they are way to long xD)

3 minutes ago, yorpers said:

Could even just shorten it to "Wolves" I think the slut part is implied here anyway?

True.. Ah  I just name it Manwhore and be done with it :classic_ph34r:

(No I won't.. Probably will just have a stupid name for the story and be done with it. As if the Title were that important)

23 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

You aren't actually handsome yourself.

I would have a witty response to that.. If it weren't so late and I wasted almost an Hour to find a stupid place to make a Hut scene... On 3 World maps that don't have a fucking Hut OR a good place to set up a Camp.. So I'm actually going to make that one in skyrim.. but instead:

Spoiler

1.jpg.33adcf53e4eb9b02a6e754cf6274dd2e.jpg

2.jpg.df96a3be2fdc3332c488935a471a0c3f.jpg

3.jpg.bdddfa1f7e58da0f9bc406244300a2e7.jpg

5 minutes ago, yorpers said:

The ashlander huts have fucking stupid permissions or I would throw one in mine for you. (cant upload on sites other than the nexus and blah blahblah...)

Thanks but no need. Yours is plentiful enough of exactly that what I need for the rest of that Chapter. Space! ? 

I will look into one other Place tomorrow, if there isn't what I need I will just do the hut scene in skyrim and be done with it. It's not like that chapter is really important.. If hove comes to shove I will abort the Idea and take my other, which would be less light hearted but set up the mood.. Sacrifices, Kidnapped Galls... And the decision of "Is it morally acceptable to do lewd things to them Prisoners before you save them ?"

13 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Doesn't change the fact that Chad Jesus is ugly.

Well on the Eyes of a creature of the night, everything that's holy is ugly ?