What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Mistakes had been made

Spoiler

Who would've guessed that these two would look like a really nice couple ? I mean sure, SHE raped HIM minutes after meeting.. I probably should've smelled that :classic_cool: Well.. Friendzoned in a Fantasy World sounds like a really fun book to read ?

337989276_SkyrimSE2022-09-0618-02-38-78.jpg.ba2e98c43dbee3e5463203d16fc35383.jpg

1 minute ago, yorpers said:

Observation...is that a palm tree in the fields around Whiterun??

It's not Whiterun ? Lagoon Tropical where I did most of the Beach Part of this Arc.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37394

3 minutes ago, yorpers said:

If it makes you feel better I over-ground my coffee. Mistakes were made all around?

Not really :/  although, there is something funny about the Irony here. Male in a "Relationship" with a Women that's not the best influence and her Sister as the one who actually might've been the better Pick.. Sexing both of them.. At the same Time sometimes..  Ok DB is a fucking asshole, really.. ?

4 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Some would call it great taste in women. Or terrible life choices.

Mh... Good Question actually..  Probably the later. I mean.. One of them is Bend to go away someday and it's usually the one better for oneself ? Or Both

Edited by Gukahn
5 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

t's not Whiterun ? Lagoon Tropical where I did most of the Beach Part of this Arc.

AHH the grass looked like whiterun there.

5 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Ok DB is a fucking asshole, really.. ?

Would be funny if he took a "nice guy" potion for an entry? Pris would be so confused.

AHH the grass looked like whiterun there.

I think it has some assets mixed up. I mean the Grass in Whiterun is some of the better vanilla meshes ? And since i don't use any Grass mods..

Would be funny if he took a "nice guy" potion for an entry? Pris would be so confused.

Wait till next chapter.. It will shock you to its core but He hadn't had sex with Enyo pre or after that pic ?

But the Potion.. Oh he is so going to get glasses.. and a Mustache ?

Edited by Gukahn
7 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

And since i don't use any Grass mods..

?? There are a couple that are actually better performance than vanilla out there. If that is something you want to try out when you do your next installing session hit me up.

Wait till next chapter.. It will shock you to its core but He hadn't had sex with Enyo pre or after that pic ?

This sounds like someone needs intervention by Cupid Chadington?

3 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Gukahn and nice guy... 

?

Nope, doesn't fit together.

? But i can be Nice.. Really.. I'm super duper nice and a joy to be around.. People love being with me.. Bound to a Bed.. Gagged.. With no means to escape..

4 minutes ago, yorpers said:

There are a couple that are actually better performance than vanilla out there. If that is something you want to try out when you do your next installing session hit me up.

Dunno if I even need better performance ? Ya know with the all, not playing the Game part.. But if they look nice.. Sure gimme. Next Weekend or until futanemesis new Followers are out like they said the end of the week probably, I'm probably ready for the Session xD

Already have at least 20 or more Mods to install and 15 do uninstall.. One or Two mods more or less don't really matter..

6 minutes ago, yorpers said:

This sounds like someone needs intervention by Cupid Chadington?

Don't you dare, it's the sweetest Scene I ever going to do ?

1 minute ago, Alessia Wellington said:

I see.

Lmfao I feel so dirty for laughing at this.?

Sure gimme.

the performance friendly grass mod-pick the grass only option unless you want landscape textures too. They aren't bad either tbh.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21954?tab=files

the non performance grass mod- this is what I use, tho I edited it a bit.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44899

2 minutes ago, yorpers said:

Lmfao I feel so dirty for laughing at this.?

the performance friendly grass mod-pick the grass only option unless you want landscape textures too. They aren't bad either tbh.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21954?tab=files

the non performance grass mod- this is what I use, tho I edited it a bit.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44899

Thanks ^^

Gotta make an area where everything looks kind of the same on the top as it does on the bottom so I don't have to use DoF?

And find more skirts that do this well...maybe add some steam, that whole thing.?

Kind of sad I was using this character preset when I tried this, I admit she does look a bit out of place in this outfit.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.89dc2e6b502a9c4cef5a16c4ab0ee2df.png