What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

3 minutes ago, Fiend71 said:

There's more?  I mean - yes there is - her damned outfits for one.

Not to mention all of her random freezes, combat glitching, and undressing shenanigans.

4 minutes ago, Fiend71 said:

some of her replacers are pretty hot

I like her default appearance, but that's all I like about her.

When you alter a mod and get more what you asked for.

Spoiler

Been experimenting with Wenches with a View to see if it could be extended to work with followers as well. Sure enough, it does. Somewhat.

The top part gets swapped/removed just as intended. But something's ain't quite right.

Spoiler

As you can see, Harley's shirt got replaced with the lewd one. But for whatever reason, she also took of her shorts, despite the scripts being designed to only swap/remove slot 32 items, nothing else.

image.thumb.png.b48cee8171f04894fea8f78fad2c5b05.png

Even she's confused of what's going on.

10 minutes ago, Speed Metal said:

Being on that list ain't nothing to be proud of. You won't be on there for long anyways.

5 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Let him have his fun. He gets on to the list only once.

That's right! Let me have my fun! I'm going to cum on this list only once! ?

2 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Having to suffer Nazeem's unbearable snoring. Thanks, @Gukahn! ?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.64bbe2586deaf5509875d475eaf5dd02.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.8602dec7004a9a7261fd5c00239f510e.png

For Molag's sake and all that is unholy! I can't sleep like that.

image.thumb.png.440e36f6e162df8c8cf0cddfdc545bb9.png

"What are you doing?"

Adding Gukahn to my list.

Have you tried the Ol Nazir jester cure? It prevents both snoring and singing?

After doing a SIX Person Shoot.. Serveral of which ain't even done and i have to ad  be 5! Other Characters to the mix  While having to jump around like an Idiot because I needed to give my Varemina BIG Titts with racemenu so I can't clone that piece of daedric shit.. I decided to at least do some bullshit in between..

Spoiler

Question is if I make it canon or not ?

432178036_SkyrimSE2022-09-0919-21-36-20.jpg.948bf714f418ba1bcc52a59bb20a63cb.jpg

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Question is if I make it canon or not ?

?

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

After doing a SIX Person Shoot.. 

And I thought I had it bad learning how to make video work. ?

Turning out decent for the file size though.

Spoiler

Edited by yorpers
Hope it doesn't have audio 0.0
16 minutes ago, yorpers said:

And I thought I had it bad learning how to make video work. ?

Not that great with videos.. I once was asked if i would to them instead of gifs.. Not a big fan. LL hates me if there are too many Videos in a Threat. Shit won't load ?

Your's looks good however.. Cutting the shoots will be a Pain in the ass tho

5 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Your's looks good however.. Cutting the shoots will be a Pain in the ass tho

Thanks, I use OBS hotkeys so I just hit a button wait a few seconds and hit it again. This one was only like 2.5mb so it is actually lighter than some screenshots I take.? Did it load pretty much instantly? Was thinking of starting to add a couple here and there so I can finally use those animated poses for something, but only if it actually loads fast.

Edited by yorpers
4 minutes ago, yorpers said:

Thanks, I use OBS hotkeys so I just hit a button wait a few seconds and hit it again. This one was only like 2.5mb so it is actually lighter than some screenshots I take.? Did it load pretty much instantly? Was thinking of starting to add a couple here and there so I can finally use those animated poses for something, but only if it actually loads fast.

You can't take me for that experiment I'm afraid. Like I said LL hates me and Videos. It loaded pretty fast yes, but i Think it depends on the amount of Hosted Files on a Site. If somebody uploads one Video over at Post your sex screenshots. I have to be really lucky to be able to upload stuff, sometimes even the Site won't load really well xD

I would say, go for it and ask in the Notes later if the readers liked it or not.

4 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

You can't take me for that experiment I'm afraid. Like I said LL hates me and Videos. It loaded pretty fast yes, but i Think it depends on the amount of Hosted Files on a Site. If somebody uploads one Video over at Post your sex screenshots. I have to be really lucky to be able to upload stuff, sometimes even the Site won't load really well xD

I would say, go for it and ask in the Notes later if the readers liked it or not.

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing, but I think that's because they shoot video in 1080p 60fps? Idk I'll see how it goes like you said. And yeah I definitely don't mean to try and drag you into it. I've just never done this or gifs. I was curious if that shit actually worked.?

1 minute ago, yorpers said:

drag you into it. I've just never done this or gifs. I was curious if that shit actually worked.

you don't drag me into anything just because you ask for my opinion Dude xD

When i can help or can add to something, I'm happy to do so^^

6 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

you don't drag me into anything just because you ask for my opinion Dude xD

When i can help or can add to something, I'm happy to do so^^

Yeah, thanks for that. Always nice to have an outside pair of eyes with this kind of stuff. What program do you use to capture GIFs anyway? Kinda want to see how that works too.

9 minutes ago, yorpers said:

Yeah, thanks for that. Always nice to have an outside pair of eyes with this kind of stuff. What program do you use to capture GIFs anyway? Kinda want to see how that works too.

Photoscape X for making them but it's not really good. That however can just be because Fraps sucks at making multiple shots

Edited by Gukahn
19 hours ago, Speed Metal said:

When you alter a mod and get more what you asked for.

Hide contents

Been experimenting with Wenches with a View to see if it could be extended to work with followers as well. Sure enough, it does. Somewhat.

The top part gets swapped/removed just as intended. But something's ain't quite right.

Hide contents

As you can see, Harley's shirt got replaced with the lewd one. But for whatever reason, she also took of her shorts, despite the scripts being designed to only swap/remove slot 32 items, nothing else.

Even she's confused of what's going on.

SOS issue? Does it swap a top for a top and bottom, but SOS prevents the bottom from loading?