What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

I am trying to "do" the main quest line. However, recent developments have slowed me down considerably. I don't mind these two boinking, after all, Esbern hasn't had any in quite a while. But, at the time of this screenshot, this was the third time since I walked into the Sleeping Giant!

ScreenShot95j.jpg

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

I am trying to "do" the main quest line. However, recent developments have slowed me down considerably. I don't mind these two boinking, after all, Esbern hasn't had any in quite a while. But, at the time of this screenshot, this was the third time since I walked into the Sleeping Giant!

Heh, I use the same NPC mod for Delphine you're using and also know exactly why she's wearing restraints in that picture. Quite the fate for a distinguished member of the Blades ?. So is your PC a slave or a slaver?

On the topic of Riverwood when I encouraged them to adopt slavery Alvor swore he was just going to buy a side slave or to two to indulge his whipping fetish and leave his wife Sigrid more or less a respected free woman. Came back to Riverwood to find this... wow, guess Alvor changed his mind about his wife. Poor Sigrid, lol:

34872800_bandicam2018-07-0302-43-15-098.thumb.png.66ee1361d96a1ec3f59e6d757af43334.png

59 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Heh, I use the same NPC mod for Delphine you're using and also know exactly why she's wearing restraints in that picture. Quite the fate for a distinguished member of the Blades ?. So is your PC a slave or a slaver?

On the topic of Riverwood when I encouraged them to adopt slavery Alvor swore he was just going to buy a side slave or to two to indulge his whipping fetish and leave his wife Sigrid more or less a respected free woman. Came back to Riverwood to find this... wow, guess Alvor changed his mind about his wife. Poor Sigrid, lol:

34872800_bandicam2018-07-0302-43-15-098.thumb.png.66ee1361d96a1ec3f59e6d757af43334.png

My PC is a slave. She is about level 42 (I think). As usual I am getting bored (too overpowered by this point). I did want to finish up the main quest for other reasons.

Odd about your picture. Sigrid is still a free woman in my game ans is usually clothed (Despite Riverwood having accepted slavery). 

You think that looks odd on Delphine now. You should have seen her fighting the Forsworn on the way to Alduin's Wall. The action was scintillating but moving so fast I couldn't get a decent picture. Here is one now of my slave (in between running errands for Slave Master Pike).

ScreenShot90j.jpg

39 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Odd about your picture. Sigrid is still a free woman in my game ans is usually clothed (Despite Riverwood having accepted slavery).

Oh I edited the "free woman" costumes in my version of Slaverun to include some slave costume outcomes in the mix. It seemed strange to me that every single female town NPC would miraculously evade being enslaved and remain a free woman when their town fell. So I set a few of the random "outfits" the free NPCs are put in when they are stripped to be a slave-type outcome. Sigrid was one of the unlucky women to roll the ponygirl set?

On the topic of Delphine I'm suddenly reminded of my last encounter with her. I seduced her, yet the entire time we were having sex she kept rambling on about her innkeeper duties with this bored look on her face. My girl was feeling rather inadequate: ever fucked someone that was so disinterested they spent the entire time reviewing the daily stock reports??

Spoiler
32 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Oh I edited the "free woman" costumes in my version of Slaverun to include some slave costume outcomes in the mix. It seemed strange to me that every single female town NPC would miraculously evade being enslaved and remain a free woman when their town fell. So I set a few of the random "outfits" the free NPCs are put in when they are stripped to be a slave-type outcome. Sigrid was one of the unlucky women to roll the ponygirl set?

On the topic of Delphine I'm suddenly reminded of my last encounter with her. I seduced her, yet the entire time we were having sex she kept rambling on about her innkeeper duties with this bored look on her face. My girl was feeling rather inadequate: ever fucked someone that was so disinterested they spent the entire time reviewing the daily stock reports??

Not trying to get off topic, but yes, my ex-wife. ?

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

ever fucked someone that was so disinterested they spent the entire time reviewing the daily stock reports??

Don't have a picture, but a long time ago one of my characters was down on her knees giving Heimskr a blow job in Whiterun. He didn't miss a single beat of his daily sermon. At one point he was punctuating each thrust down her throat with an impassioned sentence. "Talos the mighty ...uh... Talos the unerring ...ungh... Talos the UNASSAILABLE!" ?

11 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

Don't have a picture, but a long time ago one of my characters was down on her knees giving Heimskr a blow job in Whiterun. He didn't miss a single beat of his daily sermon. At one point he was punctuating each thrust down her throat with an impassioned sentence. "Talos the mighty ...uh... Talos the unerring ...ungh... Talos the UNASSAILABLE!" ?

Skyrim NPCs and their routine lines. Nothing is more important to them, NOTHING!

3 minutes ago, Piiska said:

Skyrim NPCs and their routine lines. Nothing is more important to them, NOTHING!

So true. Reminds me of a few games back and I was tackling Crasked Tusk Keep at night. All through the fight I could hear an orc saying 'I'll show you what a true orc can do'. I killed everyone I could find but was strill getting the voice. I put on detect life and it turned out that what a true orc could do was fall off the walkway and get stuck between the wall supports and a rock outcrop.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

So true. Reminds me of a few games back and I was tackling Crasked Tusk Keep at night. All through the fight I could hear an orc saying 'I'll show you what a true orc can do'. I killed everyone I could find but was strill getting the voice. I put on detect life and it turned out that what a true orc could do was fall off the walkway and get stuck between the wall supports and a rock outcrop.

I would kill for an open engine version of Skyrim if it meant that the base physics could be greatly improved. How often has everyone here had an item and/or NPC get pushed out of a cell and made impossible to get at, requiring console commands or even reloads to fix? For me, it's just a killer when my character has finished incubating a load of soul gems...and the damn things get knocked out of the cell by the wonky collisions! You don't mess with a lemming's black soul gems. We get...upset. :classic_angry:

Purrceivall has just finished up single-pawedly killing every Stormcloak in Korvanjund (thanks to Destruction skill mastery and all three words of the Slow Time shout)to retrieve a new toy to dangle in front of Ulfric Stormcloak, keeping it forever out of reach ( and also out of The Reach) before turning it over to those who will soon have the head upon which the Jagged Crown could have rested.

20180703021102_1.thumb.jpg.972e54e993202c723a4b50f6ebdffdff.jpg

18 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

I'm using PSQ Succubus. I've found it rather interesting as you pretty much function as a succubus: drawing your power from sex. You have a meter that is filled by sexual encounters. If its above half you gain stat boosts that grow as the meter gets fuller. If its below half you get stat penalties and if it gets empty you slowly bleed health. You also have the ability to potentially kill those you have sex, sucking the soul out of them during the sex act, with if you wish. As well as various ways of being able to seduce NPCs into having sex with you.

The stat boosts are determined by a MCM menu. I set up my character to have sort of a yin/yang thing going between her human and succubus form. In her human form she's a rather straight forward weapon&shield heavy armor warrior type. In her succubus form she gains a massive boost to her magicka, mobility, and magic regeneration, but looses the ability to wear armor, making her physically frailer. NPCs become hostile if they she her in Succubus form as well unless they are a follower. You also get a number of succubus powers you can use in both human and succubus form.

Since I'm using Slaverun I also got to become a succubus through a set of ritual cutscenes rather than just "get a disease and wait 3 days" or just pressing a toggle button.

One thing to note about PSQ is you have to provide your own costume meshes if you want to change appearance aside from skin and hair color. So the horns, hooves, wings, and clothing parts you see in my screen where custom setup by me. In one sense its cool because it encourages you to build a unique succubus design. But in another sense its a bit of a barrier if you don't at least have some knowledge of moving meshes around the Skyrim directory.

There's also the option to be able to change to and from a futa succubus at will if that is your thing. It is not for me so I couldn't tell you the details on how it works.

EDIT: As Grey Cloud said the Succubus in PSQ is a form you can morph into, much like being a werewolf, not a race. To give you an idea here's how my character looks in her human(or elf would be more accurate I suppose) and succubus forms:

1588667206_bandicam2018-07-0314-04-28-891.thumb.png.5e97fd8b5bcaab7c37d1e6a63b055403.png

Thanks for the feedback! I did try PSQ and a couple of other succubus mods. I'm trying to remember what my problem was with them. I did get health back from having sex though. I must give it another try after I've finished my Enderal playthrough. Do you gain health also the normal way, drinking health potions? I think a problem I had was yes, I still did, which meant the uniqueness of being a succubus was lost to some degree. I compare it to vampire mods where you HAVE TO feed to survive, so this forces you to think like a vampire at all times even when it's inconvenient. Which was what I wanted with a succubus. Having to find someone to fuck for health is fun when you're in the middle of a dungeon and low on health! Anyway I remember PSQ and the succubus wings mod, are there any other mods you are using now?

14 hours ago, Psalam said:

ScreenShot95j.jpg

This reminds me of my Enderal playthrough I'm busy with. I got SexLab to work in Enderal but had to change a few things manually, like upping the NPCs arousal. Gerril in the inn in the foreign quarter of Ark wants sex with my character over and over once they start, but the changes I made weren't any different to what I did to the other NPCs in there. My character typically goes in and does a sexy dance (TDF Prostitution) to get everyone aroused and then makes some money. Gerril she has to tell "ENOUGH NOW!" :D

7 hours ago, Inajira said:

Thanks for the feedback! I did try PSQ and a couple of other succubus mods. I'm trying to remember what my problem was with them. I did get health back from having sex though. I must give it another try after I've finished my Enderal playthrough. Do you gain health also the normal way, drinking health potions? I think a problem I had was yes, I still did, which meant the uniqueness of being a succubus was lost to some degree. I compare it to vampire mods where you HAVE TO feed to survive, so this forces you to think like a vampire at all times even when it's inconvenient. Which was what I wanted with a succubus. Having to find someone to fuck for health is fun when you're in the middle of a dungeon and low on health! Anyway I remember PSQ and the succubus wings mod, are there any other mods you are using now?

You do get the stats hit if you go too long without sex (or Succubus fluid which you can bottle and use for emergencies). This does mean that if you plan on doing a largish dungeon, then you have to take this into consideration and plan accordingly. 

In combat and such health works as normal, it goes down and you use health potions or spells to restore it (or wait for it to regen).

There is a ton of stuff in the MCM which can be diddled with and also a fair amount which doesn't actually work. It is very easy to make yourself OP depending on what sort of character you play. I generally play spell in left hand, sword in the right and light armour, with no follower(s) and I don't do the vanilla quests so no shouts but with all the PSQ options I can achieve a nice balance.  

PSQ is supposed to be script heavy but it's not a problem with my set up.

49 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You do get the stats hit if you go too long without sex (or Succubus fluid which you can bottle and use for emergencies). This does mean that if you plan on doing a largish dungeon, then you have to take this into consideration and plan accordingly. 

In combat and such health works as normal, it goes down and you use health potions or spells to restore it (or wait for it to regen).

There is a ton of stuff in the MCM which can be diddled with and also a fair amount which doesn't actually work. It is very easy to make yourself OP depending on what sort of character you play. I generally play spell in left hand, sword in the right and light armour, with no follower(s) and I don't do the vanilla quests so no shouts but with all the PSQ options I can achieve a nice balance.  

PSQ is supposed to be script heavy but it's not a problem with my set up.

Thanks I'll check it out again. I like it when race mods are reasonably balanced though, else I go OP when I have a tough encounter and then the immersion is gone :'(

Starting a new character. The idea is basically an ancient vampire captured, collared, muzzled and entombed alive in a previous era. Now the imprisoning wards have faded enough for her to break out, tear off the muzzle, and drink Skyrim dry.

Spoiler

awoken.thumb.jpg.aef272002a7af85c4a6f32957690ed56.jpgmuzzled.thumb.jpg.a5075ae983ee7a7adbb45c3bd46c915a.jpg590678334_biteme.thumb.jpg.d25517a79703a0514540e5f96e80ffd3.jpg

Like most of my characters she's probably going to end up bonking Skyrim senseless rather than sticking to my carefully-developed plan, but I guess that's what Sexual Vampire Feeding is for. ?‍♀️

1 hour ago, SleepyJim said:

Starting a new character. The idea is basically an ancient vampire captured, collared, muzzled and entombed alive in a previous era. Now the imprisoning wards have faded enough for her to break out, tear off the muzzle, and drink Skyrim dry.

Reveal hidden contents

awoken.thumb.jpg.aef272002a7af85c4a6f32957690ed56.jpgmuzzled.thumb.jpg.a5075ae983ee7a7adbb45c3bd46c915a.jpg590678334_biteme.thumb.jpg.d25517a79703a0514540e5f96e80ffd3.jpg

Like most of my characters she's probably going to end up bonking Skyrim senseless rather than sticking to my carefully-developed plan, but I guess that's what Sexual Vampire Feeding is for. ?‍♀️

I did something similar. I started as a Vampire and then made all three Sassy Teens to Vampires but they overhelmed her and kept her captive in Hassildor/Ravenloft and.... Uh this nose ring is rather nice, might I ask what mod it is ?

20 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I did something similar. I started as a Vampire and then made all three Sassy Teens to Vampires but they overhelmed her and kept her captive in Hassildor/Ravenloft and.... Uh this nose ring is rather nice, might I ask what mod it is ?

Yeah, I really like that one. It's from this piercings mod.

17 hours ago, Inajira said:

Well if you want to have something of a desperate need to routinely "feed" (aka fuck) you could crank up the satiation lost per day and the health regain penalties for not feedback extremely high. That would cause you satiation to decline at a fairly steady rate and you health to stop regenerating (or even start bleeding out) if you fail to regularly get laid. Disabling semen potions will help for playing a survival mode succubus as well, since you tend to stockpile them once your succubus level gets high.

As for "other mods" the succubus design I'm using is completely custom (the horns, hoofs, wings, and clothing accessories). I downloaded various costume parts from other mods with a succubus feel to them and followed PSQ's instructions on how to set them up for succubus form. (I also palette swapped a lot of them to fit the blue-purple color theme I was going for, being she's a submissive succubus loyal to Coldharbor).

6 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Well if you want to have something of a desperate need to routinely "feed" (aka fuck) you could crank up the satiation lost per day and the health regain penalties for not feedback extremely high. That would cause you satiation to decline at a fairly steady rate and you health to stop regenerating (or even start bleeding out) if you fail to regularly get laid. Disabling semen potions will help for playing a survival mode succubus as well, since you tend to stockpile them once your succubus level gets high.

As for "other mods" the succubus design I'm using is completely custom (the horns, hoofs, wings, and clothing accessories). I downloaded various costume parts from other mods with a succubus feel to them and followed PSQ's instructions on how to set them up for succubus form. (I also palette swapped a lot of them to fit the blue-purple color theme I was going for, being she's a submissive succubus loyal to Coldharbor).

I think I'll give that a try. Oh I remember now, I was going to get her heavily into Mysticism (using a mod - can't remember which) so that she could focus on calming enemies down instead of fighting them, if necessary.

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Inajira said:

I think I'll give that a try. Oh I remember now, I was going to get her heavily into Mysticism (using a mod - can't remember which) so that she could focus on calming enemies down instead of fighting them, if necessary.

There are illusion spells (and perks) for that without adding any mods. ?

My vamp has found herself some armour,

Spoiler

lustmord.thumb.jpg.6114277223137b0654b0bf8f99d139ed.jpg

Then she went to join the Dawnguard, who all appear to be blind, stupid, or both.

Spoiler

blind.thumb.jpg.ef3bcff96f4e92936b3bdf95bcbd79d1.jpg

"So, my fellow vampire hunters... Mind if I drink some of your blood?"

"Hmm. Something doesn't seem right here... Eh. I'm sure it's nothing."