10 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

No they dont, it is issues whit the game it self that makes that impossible whit this mod.

Not impossible, just difficult to do in a solid and cohesive way with the current engine. It's important to recognize that pregnancy mods focus on exactly that: pregnancy. Anything more is a "nice to have" feature. I can't speak for Milz, but the way I used BeeingFemale before writing Fertility Mode[1] was something of a catharsis for reality[2]. When playing in my own games, I couldn't care less what happens after birth. The risk of getting pregnant, actually getting pregnant, and being pregnant parts were most critical for me.

[1] And I only started work on my own pregnancy mods because it took a long time for BF to get ported to SSE.

[2] It's a bit personal, but in real life I'm infertile, and games with such features help scratch that itch.

On 12/16/2019 at 1:57 AM, enormousdick said:

I hadn't update to the latest 1.5.97 to test offsets patched dll.

If anyone want to test the patched dll. https://hotfile.to/n1E6r9G7nc/BeeingFemale_zip

Remember don't load any previous version dll.

Interesting: this didn't work for me. Well, that is to say, I get no noticed that the character came. Under "information", no seed has been deposited. I thought it might have been due to SLSO, so I marked that to "always orgasm", but no luck there either. The old beeingfemale64.dll would give me this odd message after loading, "-1/6" and only 'ok' to acknowledege it. I don't get THAT anymore, but that's the only change. Any ideas?

4 hours ago, Doc_Oc said:

Interesting: this didn't work for me. Well, that is to say, I get no noticed that the character came. Under "information", no seed has been deposited. I thought it might have been due to SLSO, so I marked that to "always orgasm", but no luck there either. The old beeingfemale64.dll would give me this odd message after loading, "-1/6" and only 'ok' to acknowledege it. I don't get THAT anymore, but that's the only change. Any ideas?

You need to remove all other dlls you have and it will work.

I hope you are using one modmanager to install your mods.

21 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

You need to remove all other dlls you have and it will work.

I hope you are using one modmanager to install your mods.

I got rid of all other BF-related DLLs (there was only one installed IIRC). I only had that latest one, I deleted the old 'beeingfemale64.dll'. And yes, I only use one mod manager :) I use NMM (the community version) due to my strong dislike of MO(2).

4 hours ago, hana120 said:

By cons on one of my games, I have two pregnant followers. They are on the last day, about to give birth but the animation does not start while I checked the Animation option. And I can do T to pass the time, it doesn't matter.

You should consider to leave your PC and the game running for some time so the scripts could catch up.
If that dont work, load old save.

I think the spawned kids might be missing the right keywords to keep them from being hit by SL stuff..  Pretty sure when i tested it, while i was giving birth, one of the recently born was hit with the Sl aroused animations.

I tried adding the SexLabForbiddenActors  to NPC---->Factions keywords  but that doesnt seem to solve the issue...

Also, are the children compatablie with Hearthfire Children Grow up? (Basically, kids grow up, and at some point become adults, and potential companions to take on your adventures)

Is there any way to make this mod only pay attention to the Sexlab sex and not just vanilla? So, for example, a futa character (Sexlab male, Skyrim female) could knock up a female character? I know you can do this with Fertility Mode, but BF supports plugins that FM doesn't.

1 hour ago, jharise said:

Is there any way to make this mod only pay attention to the Sexlab sex and not just vanilla? So, for example, a futa character (Sexlab male, Skyrim female) could knock up a female character? I know you can do this with Fertility Mode, but BF supports plugins that FM doesn't.

It dont support Futa for several of reasons, you find the info about it in the tread for the LE version.

But if you want it you need to turn on female cum in sexlab and nothing more.

The spell to see the pregnancy stats has a little trouble working at times.
I just launched on one of my companions who is pregnant, and it remains frozen without the appearance of the information window.
In addition I have the impression that the companions cannot give birth to a child if one chooses actor.

On 12/16/2019 at 7:57 AM, enormousdick said:

I hadn't update to the latest 1.5.97 to test offsets patched dll.

If anyone want to test the patched dll. https://hotfile.to/n1E6r9G7nc/BeeingFemale_zip

Remember don't load any previous version dll.

Download isn't starting :(

Anyone could, by chance, reupload it somewhere else? Thank you ❤️

EDIT: nevermind, after something like 20 attempts, i managed!

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE HELP ME.

I want to use this LE version patch V14d for SE version.

I tried using this in Vortex, but an error occurred...

This is error message.

"Your Skyrim Version is outdated. You must install the latest Skyrim version first. BeeingFemale will be disabled! Butter exit Skyrim to prevent massive Error-Logging"

And BeeinfFemale's MCM indicated "Loading Code: 05 00 00 00 00".

(My SkyrimSE version is 1.5.97)

I don't know what to do.

Sorry that my English is bad. Please help me.

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, excidium93 said:

Well, I really hope someone more able than I will at least add body morph support to BFSE. Using the 3BBB body BF is near unusable because of the REALLY ugly belly...

In the meantime I use Fertility Mode but it's a bit too simple for my tastes

I have notice that to on the clothes but not on the body it self. But my self simply ignore it.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Druebergebraten said:

I installed BF and I managed Skyrim SE to start through SKSE.

I can see the MCM menu but I always have to force it. Also, when I start my game it tells me "[-1/6]"

I can't see the player information so I guess my character won't get pregnant and I already swapped the dll.file and don't know what to do anymore :/

I'm in the same place. I gave up and switched to Fertility Mode, even though it isn't nearly as good. :(  (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13068)