Even although I have the Lover's Desire Spell enabled in MCM, I can't see it anywhere in my passive or cast-able spell list. How do I enable it?

EDIT: Oh, never mind. It's a passive condition spell. Still trying to figure out how this mod works.

• 1 month later...

Having an issue lately where the aroused animations will sometimes interrupt a FG animation, i.e. in the middle of boinking one of the participants will jump to their feet and go into the aroused animation, then remain standing for the duration.  Any suggestions as to where to look for the problem?

7 hours ago, GenPatton said:

Having an issue lately where the aroused animations will sometimes interrupt a FG animation, i.e. in the middle of boinking one of the participants will jump to their feet and go into the aroused animation, then remain standing for the duration.  Any suggestions as to where to look for the problem?

I had that issue as well, and fixed it. See this post. You may want to get patch 3 from the following post, which includes even more fixes.

On 3/22/2020 at 5:18 AM, Erstam said:

I had that issue as well, and fixed it. See this post. You may want to get patch 3 from the following post, which includes even more fixes.

Hmmm.  According to my NMM, I installed that patch back in November, but obviously I'm still having the problem.  Oh well, I'll try downloading and installing again, see if that helps.  Wish me luck, and thanks for the help either way.

I installed this mod, because I wanted to use SOS - Growers - FG. 
I probably did a thing I should not have - I installed all of my mods with Nexus's Vortex mod manager. Now it looks like, that the original scripts that SkyUI depended on have vanished, and I cannot figure out how to get them back - The so called Code Error 5. I have tried reinstalling SkyUI, I have tried downloading and adding the data from SkyUI SDK. None of these things fixed it. 

I cannot get the code error to appear again, but from what I remember it needed files such as "inventory.esm", "interactive.esm" and others I forgot to write down. 
Has someone experienced a similar issue with SkyUI, and know how to fix it, other than a clean reinstall of the game?

Sincerely
TKS1990 

• 1 month later...

Has anyone had any issues get the animations to start? Everything else in the mod is working. I get the visual and audio effects of arousal with no issues. But the animations do not play, yes I have checked the animation box for females. I am also using Sexlab alongside FlowerGirls so I have have SexLab Defeat installed. I DO NOT have the SexLab Aroused mod installed just the flower girls one. I have many animation mods and all seem to be working so far except this one.

I am setting the arousal to over 50 I have even done it at 100 and no animations.

I use Nemesis Engine and all my other anim mods work fine. Any help please???

12 hours ago, EdEddnEDE said:

Has anyone had any issues get the animations to start? Everything else in the mod is working. I get the visual and audio effects of arousal with no issues. But the animations do not play, yes I have checked the animation box for females. I am also using Sexlab alongside FlowerGirls so I have have SexLab Defeat installed. I DO NOT have the SexLab Aroused mod installed just the flower girls one. I have many animation mods and all seem to be working so far except this one.

This is an old problem with the mod, Use the SL Aroused instead.

On 5/24/2020 at 9:12 AM, prinyo said:

This is an old problem with the mod, Use the SL Aroused instead.

Could you explain to me how you fixed it with the recompiled script? Just the general gist, what program etc?

I would rather use it with FG as I want the mod to detect the FG sex interactions and not the Sex Lab Defeat ones

thanks for your reply!

Edit: NVM I am actually going to try to circumvent the issue by putting the animations in my own mod for DAR on nexus

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33746/?tab=description&jump_to_comment=81318823

Il set the animation and others to play for the different stages of arousal (if there are multiple stages I'm not to sure.. I hope so because I found some less suggestive animations that would look good at lower stages of arousal)

thanks for your help prinyo

On 5/25/2020 at 5:01 AM, EdEddnEDE said:

Could you explain to me how you fixed it with the recompiled script? Just the general gist, what program etc?

I might have been wrong, you are asking about the aroused animations and the problem I referred to was about the sending of the animation event to SOS. It is however possible that the code about the aroused animations is also disabled for the FG version for the same reasons. I looked at the code yesterday and, to be honest, I have no idea how Aroused is triggering the arousal animations.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:01 AM, EdEddnEDE said:

I am actually going to try to circumvent the issue by putting the animations in my own mod for DAR on nexus

That's a cool mod. (That I can't use because Address Library for SKSE Plugins doesn't have a map for SKSEVR). The only problem I see is that you need to pull the arousal data actor by actor from Aroused and I'm not sure what will be the performance effect. I don't see function to get the arousal for an array of actors. Another idea is to use GetMostArousedActorInLocation().

On 5/26/2020 at 8:01 PM, prinyo said:

I might have been wrong, you are asking about the aroused animations and the problem I referred to was about the sending of the animation event to SOS. It is however possible that the code about the aroused animations is also disabled for the FG version for the same reasons. I looked at the code yesterday and, to be honest, I have no idea how Aroused is triggering the arousal animations.

That's a cool mod. (That I can't use because Address Library for SKSE Plugins doesn't have a map for SKSEVR). The only problem I see is that you need to pull the arousal data actor by actor from Aroused and I'm not sure what will be the performance effect. I don't see function to get the arousal for an array of actors. Another idea is to use GetMostArousedActorInLocation().

Hey thanks for being active with your replies, and also for having a look I appreciate it. I have a very script heavy game so I opted to remove aroused redux and use sensual needs for flower girls. It for the player only, has several arousal stages and is very light on scripts. Yeah DAR is awesome, but how needs animations when playing in VR lol you are literally in the game! Thanks again mate

• 2 weeks later...

Some more fixes have gathered since I released Patch 3, most notably one related to the "Enable SOS" option. Sometimes male characters have sort of an erectile dysfunction during sex - their schlong is going limp for some period of time if they aren't heavily aroused. Or it's changing to an angle that doesn't fit the animation.

This is caused by the automatic erection control when that option is enabled - it tries to bend the schlong according to arousal from time to time. This is fixed now, Aroused will no longer mess with schlong bending while a FG scene is in progress.

Other fixes that are new in Patch 4:

- arxFrameworkScr: Made the function GetGenderPreference no longer return 2 ("Both") in the MCM menu when sexuality hasn't been explicitly set before. Now it always returns a heterosexual alignment unless specified, whether in or outside the MCM menu.
- arxFrameworkScr: Set initial exposure for newly encountered NPCs to a random value between 0 and 30, instead of 0 - 50 (which, together with random timed arousal, still caused too many NPCs to be highly aroused).
- arxMainScr: In non-SKSE installations the Arousal >= 90 message was "My desires are satified" instead of correctly: "My desires are driving me..."
- arxConfigScr: Removed the "Use SexLab sexuality" option in the Gender Preference menu also from the OnVersionUpdate function.

And the whole changelog for all patches, for those who are interested:

Spoiler

PATCH 1:
- arxConfigScr: Initialize Decay Rate to 2.0, as shown in the description as the default value. It was initialized to 0.0 before, causing exposure and time rate to not go down over time.
- arxFrameworkScr: Set all newly encountered NPCs to be heterosexual by default, instead of homosexual as it was before.
- arxFrameworkScr: Newly encountered NPCs, or NPCs that have not been checked on for over 15 days, will have had their last orgasm at a random date up to 15 days in the past. Before, this date was always 2 days before Alduin's attack on Helgen, which caused everyone to be extremely horny if you installed Aroused mid-game.

PATCH 2:
- arxFrameworkScr: Improved calculation for date of last orgasm will only happen if SKSE and PapyrusUtil are installed, due to a lack of free vanilla actor variables.
- arxConfigScr: femaleAnimation setting is now initialized to true, matching the state of the global variable sla_AnimateFemales.
- ArousedRedux.esm: Added the condition [GetInFaction BardAudienceExcludedFaction == 0] to the aroused idles, so they can no longer disrupt a FG scene (the faction is part of FG's actor aliases for participants in a scene).

PATCH 3:
- arxFrameworkScr: Reenabled the schlong control, and revised the formula: erections start at arousal 50 (previously 20), and at full arousal schlongs point moderately upward, instead of almost touching the belly.

PATCH 4:
- arxFrameworkScr: SOS erection control no longer interferes with schlong bending during sex.
- arxFrameworkScr: Made the function GetGenderPreference no longer return 2 ("Both") in the MCM menu when sexuality hasn't been explicitly set before. Now it always returns a heterosexual alignment unless specified, whether in or outside the MCM menu.
- arxFrameworkScr: Set initial exposure for newly encountered NPCs to a random value between 0 and 30, instead of 0 - 50 (which, together with random timed arousal, still caused too many NPCs to be highly aroused).
- arxMainScr: In non-SKSE installations the Arousal >= 90 message was "My desires are satified" instead of correctly: "My desires are driving me..."
- arxConfigScr: Removed the "Use SexLab sexuality" option in the Gender Preference menu also from the OnVersionUpdate function.

As always, the patches are cumulative, Patch 4 also contains the changes from Patch 1-3.

Aroused Redux v2.8b - Patch 4.7z

10 hours ago, Erstam said:

Some more fixes have gathered since I released Patch 3, most notably one related to the "Enable SOS" option. Sometimes male characters have sort of an erectile dysfunction during sex - their schlong is going limp for some period of time if they aren't heavily aroused. Or it's changing to an angle that doesn't fit the animation.

This is caused by the automatic erection control when that option is enabled - it tries to bend the schlong according to arousal from time to time. This is fixed now, Aroused will no longer mess with schlong bending while a FG scene is in progress.

Reveal hidden contents

PATCH 1:
- arxConfigScr: Initialize Decay Rate to 2.0, as shown in the description as the default value. It was initialized to 0.0 before, causing exposure and time rate to not go down over time.
- arxFrameworkScr: Set all newly encountered NPCs to be heterosexual by default, instead of homosexual as it was before.
- arxFrameworkScr: Newly encountered NPCs, or NPCs that have not been checked on for over 15 days, will have had their last orgasm at a random date up to 15 days in the past. Before, this date was always 2 days before Alduin's attack on Helgen, which caused everyone to be extremely horny if you installed Aroused mid-game.

PATCH 2:
- arxFrameworkScr: Improved calculation for date of last orgasm will only happen if SKSE and PapyrusUtil are installed, due to a lack of free vanilla actor variables.
- arxConfigScr: femaleAnimation setting is now initialized to true, matching the state of the global variable sla_AnimateFemales.
- ArousedRedux.esm: Added the condition [GetInFaction BardAudienceExcludedFaction == 0] to the aroused idles, so they can no longer disrupt a FG scene (the faction is part of FG's actor aliases for participants in a scene).

PATCH 3:
- arxFrameworkScr: Reenabled the schlong control, and revised the formula: erections start at arousal 50 (previously 20), and at full arousal schlongs point moderately upward, instead of almost touching the belly.

PATCH 4:
- arxFrameworkScr: SOS erection control no longer interferes with schlong bending during sex.

As always, the patches are cumulative, Patch 4 also contains the changes from Patch 1-3.

Aroused Redux v2.8b - Patch 4.7z 35.17 kB · 3 downloads

That's the ticket.. the annoying little issues went away.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 10:05 AM, chypres said:

Any mods using this for flower girls? any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Same question here, so far I found just "SOS - Grower" and "Sex Slaves for Flower Girls".

[Edit]: and "Dripping when aroused SE"

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 4:22 AM, Todd420 said:

That's the ticket.. the annoying little issues went away.

On 6/11/2020 at 6:02 PM, Erstam said:

Reveal hidden contents

PATCH 1:

PATCH 2:

PATCH 3:

PATCH 4:

Aroused Redux v2.8b - Patch 4.7z 35.17 kB · 28 downloads

sorry, i have a question. I have flovergirls aroused, this batch and sexlabaroused 29 loose files. In MCM i see 3 different aroused. Sexlab aroused, Aroused redux and fg aroused. how can this be happening

"Aroused Redux" is the correct MCM entry. This patch doesn't change the menu name. The "fg aroused" menu that you have is probably a leftover from a much earlier version.

And fishburger said that there are problems when you have the Aroused Redux versions for both SexLab and FG installed. You have to choose for which framework you want to have arousal effects.

19 hours ago, Erstam said:

"Aroused Redux" is the correct MCM entry. This patch doesn't change the menu name. The "fg aroused" menu that you have is probably a leftover from a much earlier version.

And fishburger said that there are problems when you have the Aroused Redux versions for both SexLab and FG installed. You have to choose for which framework you want to have arousal effects.

I see, but so many mods are dependend on sexlab aroused why cant this be made unified so dont have the scrap mods to use this patch also

• 2 months later...

I've been trying this with @Erstam's patch 4, and it doesn't seem to work at all with Flower Girls SE 3.0.2. Arousal remains unaffected after starting and finishing Osex scene through Flower Girls, and SOS support doesn't work at all. I tried disabling this and installing SexLab and SexLab Aroused Redux to see if that worked and it did, so it seems to only be this mod that's outdated, sadly.

On 10/17/2020 at 11:41 PM, Yurrii_The_Shark said:

The version for Sexlab has a method for external calls to increase arousal by exposure, but I don't see any reference to it. Is it gone or am I just using the wrong version or something?

I have not change this in ages, so I am sure the ability still exists.  Check the main web page for a link to explain how to do it.

I did, I read through it a few times and read up on how those things worked so I could figure out what I was doing wrong.

I looked through both the FG version and the SL version. In the SL version I found all the workings of the external call:

Spoiler

unknown.png

In the FG version I found a few references to the external call in comments by the function itself, but it's not set up to be registered like in the SL version:

Spoiler

unknown.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Active followers and dismissed followers are not showing up in the status under the MCM.  Other NPCs do show up and their status along with PC do change.  I'd like my followers influenced as well.  Any Ideas?

Also, status gives only one NPC at a time with the scans, is this by design or should I see be seeing more NPCs listed?

Edit: My mistake.  Followers started showing up.  Don't really understand their status or level of arousal, yet. 

I want to change a piece of code from "Spice up you Skyrim" so it uses Aroused Redux instead of SexLab Aroused, since I use FlowerGirls.

The code is in a conditions txt file that is used by Dynamic Animation Replacer to fire off some animations in the Spice up you Skyrim folder with the conditions based on arousal.

SexLab Aroused conditions txt: 
IsFemale() AND
IsInFaction("SexLabAroused.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND
IsFactionRankLessThan(49,"SexLabAroused.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND
NOT IsFactionRankLessThan(40,"SexLabAroused.esm"|0x0003FC36)

To me it appears that 0x0003FC36 refers to the sla_Arousal faction with the hex form 0703FC36. I'm not seeing how a "bitwise or" would ever return true for the sla_Arousal Faction; however this is the code in the mod.  Does the 0 act like a mask and ignore the 7?

I'd like to change the script to Aroused Redux which has the hex form 0603FC36 to:
IsFemale() AND
IsInFaction("ArousedRedux.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND
IsFactionRankLessThan(49,"ArousedRedux.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND
NOT IsFactionRankLessThan(40,"ArousedRedux.esm"|0x0003FC36)

Edit: I made the changes an they work.  Each folder in the "Spice up you Skyrim" mod has a _conditions.txt file that requires the script changes to point to the "ArousedRedux.esm" while keeping the arousal level check the same for each folder.