7 hours ago, Crowbar01 said:

Is making this compatible with both SL and FG still a possibility on the cards, or could someone else patch it in without much difficulty?

I might consider giving it some thought but I am pretty busy atm.  It should be possible.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/25/2019 at 9:03 PM, fishburger67 said:

All the code to support DD should be in FG Aroused, i.e. the same variables and calls.  I have never used DD myself, so I don't know what the issues are.  The major difference is that FG Aroused does not use the Sexlab dlls, so it can't keep some of the arousal variables as decimal numbers.  You can't have both.

Hi, quick question, I'm not as savvy as these fellows, but DD requires a master with a different name, (says the MO warning), so my interpretation of this is that even if the code would work, it's probably recalling a different file (different name). Don't know how to actually test for this anyway... are you saying it would work all the same? It seems to me DD code would crash when failing to find the SexLabAroused.esm file.

On 5/23/2019 at 1:19 PM, yts1083 said:

Hi, quick question, I'm not as savvy as these fellows, but DD requires a master with a different name, (says the MO warning), so my interpretation of this is that even if the code would work, it's probably recalling a different file (different name). Don't know how to actually test for this anyway... are you saying it would work all the same? It seems to me DD code would crash when failing to find the SexLabAroused.esm file.

The esm file has the same name, i.e. SexLabAroused.esm

• 1 month later...

hey guys, I have this and SexLab Aroused Loose Files v29, both works fine
stuffs that depend on SexLabAroused.esm works
my futa character's schlong work in FG animations (uncheck 'use strap-on' in FG MCM)
in MCM I have 2 menus: "Aroused Redux" from this mod, and "Sexlab Aroused" from the loose files

in FNIS I get 
Duplicate AnimEvent Aroused_Idle1 for character, mods ArousedRedux and SexLabAroused
Duplicate AnimEvent Aroused_Idle2 for character, mods ArousedRedux and SexLabAroused
Duplicate AnimEvent Aroused_Male_Idle1 for character, mods ArousedRedux and SexLabAroused
Duplicate AnimEvent Aroused_Male_Idle2 for character, mods ArousedRedux and SexLabAroused
Duplicate AnimEvent Aroused_Tease for character, mods ArousedRedux and SexLabAroused
5 possible consistence issues

should I be concern or try to remove the dupes?

haven't applied v2.8b patch, should I?

On 7/16/2019 at 8:27 AM, deviantgene said:

hey guys, I have this and SexLab Aroused Loose Files v29, both works fine
stuffs that depend on SexLabAroused.esm works
my futa character's schlong work in FG animations (uncheck 'use strap-on' in FG MCM)
in MCM I have 2 menus: "Aroused Redux" from this mod, and "Sexlab Aroused" from the loose files

in FNIS I get 
Duplicate AnimEvent Aroused_Idle1 for character, mods ArousedRedux and SexLabAroused
Duplicate AnimEvent Aroused_Idle2 for character, mods ArousedRedux and SexLabAroused
Duplicate AnimEvent Aroused_Male_Idle1 for character, mods ArousedRedux and SexLabAroused
Duplicate AnimEvent Aroused_Male_Idle2 for character, mods ArousedRedux and SexLabAroused
Duplicate AnimEvent Aroused_Tease for character, mods ArousedRedux and SexLabAroused
5 possible consistence issues

should I be concern or try to remove the dupes?

haven't applied v2.8b patch, should I?

As far as I know, you cannot have both because they share many assets.  Just get rid of the FG aroused if you are using both except that FG animations will not count toward arousal.

Please can a user of this mod help me? 

I'm number-dyslexic, and so how to adjust the numbers in this mod is pretty much lost to me.

I'd like the player arousal to be a long, slow burn over days rather than the instant 'desperation' that seems to happen when starting the mod.  ?

Ditto with NPCs.

What's the best combi of figures for that please? If you can include a total-idiot's guide, that would help too.

UPDATE: I found some information here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76196-sl-arousal-setup/ 

So, I should be OK now. Thanks anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Masterzero67 said:

Morning for some reason after my girl has sex. Her  arousal  Doesn’t reset ? Please help

Arousal doesn't "reset".  It goes up based on seeing naked people and goes down for having qualified orgasm unless you speed through the animation.

8 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Arousal doesn't "reset".  It goes up based on seeing naked people and goes down for having qualified orgasm unless you speed through the animation.

Well for some reason she’s not having qualified. Orgasm  Iam not sure why she’s not getting off so to speak !

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2019 at 4:46 PM, fishburger67 said:

Not likely.  No creature animations in FG.

That's a shame, but it seems the author of FG is working on a method to implement custom animations in FG so it might be possible in the future if he ever releases that feature, right?

On 9/14/2019 at 2:45 AM, cain40 said:

That's a shame, but it seems the author of FG is working on a method to implement custom animations in FG so it might be possible in the future if he ever releases that feature, right?

Your guess is as good as mine.  However, I would not hold my breath.  The FG author seems to be focused on vanilla sex.

On 9/16/2019 at 4:33 PM, fishburger67 said:

Your guess is as good as mine.  However, I would not hold my breath.  The FG author seems to be focused on vanilla sex.

Well I mean, if he's planning on making it more modular like Sexlab then it wouldn't be up to him, unless he explicitly forbids it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...