2 hours ago, zytres said:

Now loot says aroused redux requires flowergirls.esp and it is not installed:confounded:

2 hours ago, khumak said:

haven't tried it but you could probably use wrye bash to just change the master requirement from an esp to an esm.

Until I get around to modifying this (probably in a day or two), you can just rename flowergirls.esm to flowergirls.esp.  I have alreayd done that because I have saves that require flower girls to be an esp file and I am not yet ready to start a new game.

I am also having the issue where self play, girl/girl is not reducing the aroused score.  Aroused was 69 at the start and 70 after.  I removed the XPMSE errors.  Also SexLab diary shows zero actions.  Is that normal?  Here are the suspect mods.  I am running about 120 or so.

SexLab Framework SE v163 Beta 2

Animated Prostitution SE

Immersive Wenches

Flower Girls SE - VR 2.0 alpha

Flower Girls SE - Immersive Wenches Patch

Flower Girls SE - Adventures

Flower Girls SE - BDSM

Amorous Adventures-FG-SSE 3.2.2

Aroused Redux FG

Here is the Papyrus log:

[05/01/2018 - 09:31:00PM] [dxthreadmanager <FlowerGirlsThreadManager (0C5DD898)>]: Returning thread at index 0: [dxscenethread <FlowerGirlsScene01 (0C5BEF2F)>]
[05/01/2018 - 09:31:00PM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization failed. If you are starting a new game, the game might not initialized fully and this warning is normal. If this message is persistent in your log and XPMSE does not function properly, you should check the requirements for XPMSE. XPMSE will try initialization again in 5 seconds.
[05/01/2018 - 09:31:00PM] [dxscenethread <FlowerGirlsScene01 (0C5BEF2F)>] HasAvailableChair(): Located suitable furniture: [ObjectReference < (00036341)>]
[05/01/2018 - 09:31:01PM] [dxscenethread <FlowerGirlsScene01 (0C5BEF2F)>] Initiating Flower Girls Scene. Stages: 6
[05/01/2018 - 09:31:02PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp14"
stack:
    [aaSex (6C000D62)].aasexscript.OnUpdate() - "aaSexScript.psc" Line 99
[05/01/2018 - 09:31:04PM] Error: Property ActorsToAnimate not found on dxscenethread. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [arxFlowerGirlsStages (0E095EFD)].arxFlowerGirlsStagesScript.ThreadFromActors() - "arxFlowerGirlsStagesScript.psc" Line 92
    [arxFlowerGirlsStages (0E095EFD)].arxFlowerGirlsStagesScript.GetEventData() - "arxFlowerGirlsStagesScript.psc" Line 61
    [arxFlowerGirlsStages (0E095EFD)].arxFlowerGirlsStagesScript.OnStoryScript() - "arxFlowerGirlsStagesScript.psc" Line 38
[05/01/2018 - 09:31:14PM] Error: Property ActorsToAnimate not found on dxscenethread. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [arxFlowerGirlsStages (0E095EFD)].arxFlowerGirlsStagesScript.ThreadFromActors() - "arxFlowerGirlsStagesScript.psc" Line 92
    [arxFlowerGirlsStages (0E095EFD)].arxFlowerGirlsStagesScript.GetEventData() - "arxFlowerGirlsStagesScript.psc" Line 61
    [arxFlowerGirlsStages (0E095EFD)].arxFlowerGirlsStagesScript.OnStoryScript() - "arxFlowerGirlsStagesScript.psc" Line 38
[05/01/2018 - 09:31:24PM] Error: Property ActorsToAnimate not found on dxscenethread. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[05/01/2018 - 09:31:44PM] Error: Property ActorsToAnimate not found on dxscenethread. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[05/01/2018 - 09:32:05PM] Error: Property ActorsToAnimate not found on dxscenethread. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [arxFlowerGirlsClimax (0E095EFC)].arxFlowerGirlsClimaxScript.ThreadFromActors() - "arxFlowerGirlsClimaxScript.psc" Line 86
    [arxFlowerGirlsClimax (0E095EFC)].arxFlowerGirlsClimaxScript.GetEventData() - "arxFlowerGirlsClimaxScript.psc" Line 55
    [arxFlowerGirlsClimax (0E095EFC)].arxFlowerGirlsClimaxScript.OnStoryScript() - "arxFlowerGirlsClimaxScript.psc" Line 45
[05/01/2018 - 09:32:05PM] Error: Property ActorsToAnimate not found on dxscenethread. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[05/01/2018 - 09:32:17PM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization failed. If you are starting a new game, the game might not initialized fully and this warning is normal. If this message is persistent in your log and XPMSE does not function properly, you should check the requirements for XPMSE. XPMSE will try initialization again in 5 seconds.
[05/01/2018 - 09:32:18PM] [arxmainscr <arxMain (0E042D62)>]:Aroused scan skipped because we were animating or disabled = False.
[05/01/2018 - 09:32:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp14"
stack:
    [aaSex (6C000D62)].aasexscript.OnUpdate() - "aaSexScript.psc" Line 95
[05/01/2018 - 09:32:20PM] [dxscenethread <FlowerGirlsScene01 (0C5BEF2F)>] OnUpdate(): Flushing aliases

4 hours ago, venturaguy101 said:

I am also having the issue where self play, girl/girl is not reducing the aroused score.  Aroused was 69 at the start and 70 after.  I removed the XPMSE errors.  Also SexLab diary shows zero actions.  Is that normal?  Here are the suspect mods.  I am running about 120 or so.

SexLab Framework SE v163 Beta 2

Animated Prostitution SE

Immersive Wenches

Flower Girls SE - VR 2.0 alpha

Flower Girls SE - Immersive Wenches Patch

Flower Girls SE - Adventures

Flower Girls SE - BDSM

Amorous Adventures-FG-SSE 3.2.2

Aroused Redux FG

Here is the Papyrus log:

[05/01/2018 - 09:31:00PM] [dxthreadmanager <FlowerGirlsThreadManager (0C5DD898)>]: Returning thread at index 0: [dxscenethread <FlowerGirlsScene01 (0C5BEF2F)>]
[05/01/2018 - 09:31:00PM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization failed. If you are starting a new game, the game might not initialized fully and this warning is normal. If this message is persistent in your log and XPMSE does not function properly, you should check the requirements for XPMSE. XPMSE will try initialization again in 5 seconds.
[05/01/2018 - 09:31:00PM] [dxscenethread <FlowerGirlsScene01 (0C5BEF2F)>] HasAvailableChair(): Located suitable furniture: [ObjectReference < (00036341)>]
[05/01/2018 - 09:31:01PM] [dxscenethread <FlowerGirlsScene01 (0C5BEF2F)>] Initiating Flower Girls Scene. Stages: 6
[05/01/2018 - 09:31:02PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp14"
stack:
    [aaSex (6C000D62)].aasexscript.OnUpdate() - "aaSexScript.psc" Line 99
[05/01/2018 - 09:31:04PM] Error: Property ActorsToAnimate not found on dxscenethread. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[05/01/2018 - 09:31:14PM] Error: Property ActorsToAnimate not found on dxscenethread. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[05/01/2018 - 09:31:24PM] Error: Property ActorsToAnimate not found on dxscenethread. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[05/01/2018 - 09:31:44PM] Error: Property ActorsToAnimate not found on dxscenethread. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
    [arxFlowerGirlsClimax (0E095EFC)].arxFlowerGirlsClimaxScript.ThreadFromActors() - "arxFlowerGirlsClimaxScript.psc" Line 86
    [arxFlowerGirlsClimax (0E095EFC)].arxFlowerGirlsClimaxScript.GetEventData() - "arxFlowerGirlsClimaxScript.psc" Line 55
    [arxFlowerGirlsClimax (0E095EFC)].arxFlowerGirlsClimaxScript.OnStoryScript() - "arxFlowerGirlsClimaxScript.psc" Line 45
stack:
[05/01/2018 - 09:32:17PM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization failed. If you are starting a new game, the game might not initialized fully and this warning is normal. If this message is persistent in your log and XPMSE does not function properly, you should check the requirements for XPMSE. XPMSE will try initialization again in 5 seconds.
[05/01/2018 - 09:32:18PM] [arxmainscr <arxMain (0E042D62)>]:Aroused scan skipped because we were animating or disabled = False.
[05/01/2018 - 09:32:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp14"
stack:
    [aaSex (6C000D62)].aasexscript.OnUpdate() - "aaSexScript.psc" Line 95
[05/01/2018 - 09:32:20PM] [dxscenethread <FlowerGirlsScene01 (0C5BEF2F)>] OnUpdate(): Flushing aliases

I see the cause, it was due to the ActorsToAnimate property being refactored in line with other properties. Allot of work has been done in the past couple of weeks, this was an oversight and is easy to fix thankfully. Fishburger is aware of it.

3 hours ago, Xiderpunk said:

I see the cause, it was due to the ActorsToAnimate property being refactored in line with other properties. Allot of work has been done in the past couple of weeks, this was an oversight and is easy to fix thankfully. Fishburger is aware of it.

Thanks.  I was trying multiple attempts to track down if its was a specific mod causing the issue.  I look forward to the fix and the other FG compatible mods.

Assuming everything is working as it should:

Does this enable other mods that depend on SLAR to work? Reason i ask, somehow arousal never decayed neither when having sex via FG nor other measures (like MME milking).

That was pre FG 2.x, so i can test with it again.

53 minutes ago, t3h0th3r said:

Assuming everything is working as it should:

Does this enable other mods that depend on SLAR to work? Reason i ask, somehow arousal never decayed neither when having sex via FG nor other measures (like MME milking).

That was pre FG 2.x, so i can test with it again.

Afaik yes, fishburger would be able to qualify that far better than I though. I know he has been flat out working on Sex Slaves, so with the changes in 2.0.0 and in what he has been doing there are a few bits to fix here and there. That property will almost certainly be the cause of the issue with mods not updating arousal after sex. I would give it a couple of days and I think he is planning to fix it.

I want to add that I used the FG spells to get NPC to interact with each other and my aroused value did not go up while 4 actors were completely naked in front of my character.  So this is probably part of the same bug but I waned to add it to the list just in case it is not.

Great work! I'm anxious to see new mods with FG support. I'd love to see SLEN...

@fishburger67 you might be able to answer this, since you know the mod well. In my current playthrough I used to be able to get rid of my bounty "in a more pleasant way". However, for a long time I haven't been getting this dialogue option. I've checked it with sEdit and there are no conflicts with any of the usual suspects (like RDO). Only one I saw was with Animated Prostitution which is loading BEFORE flowergirls per loot sorting. Should I switch them? Even if I do, I think some patching will be necessary to have both mods offer their dialogue options.

2 hours ago, petronius said:

Great work! I'm anxious to see new mods with FG support. I'd love to see SLEN...

@fishburger67 you might be able to answer this, since you know the mod well. In my current playthrough I used to be able to get rid of my bounty "in a more pleasant way". However, for a long time I haven't been getting this dialogue option. I've checked it with sEdit and there are no conflicts with any of the usual suspects (like RDO). Only one I saw was with Animated Prostitution which is loading BEFORE flowergirls per loot sorting. Should I switch them? Even if I do, I think some patching will be necessary to have both mods offer their dialogue options.

Sorry, I don't use either mod, so I am not an expert.  I would look at the mod the provides the dialog and see what the conditions for the dialog are.

On 5/16/2018 at 9:37 AM, petronius said:

SLEN would be awesome.  I tried the oldrim version with Sexlab SE and the dialogs and MCM menu work but I crashed when I got to the sex scenes.

On 5/16/2018 at 7:40 PM, fishburger67 said:

Sorry, I don't use either mod, so I am not an expert.  I would look at the mod the provides the dialog and see what the conditions for the dialog are.

I'm truly sorry, I didn't realize you had converted your own mods to use Flower Girls - I thought it was an ongoing effort to add more mods to Flower Girls. That question was out of place!

May I ask you, then, is it very hard to shift a mod from one animator to another? Xider seems to imply that it's easy to add FG as an animator - but it would lack other integrations that Sexlab provides, so I'm wondering which mods might be convertible. With aroused redux, probably, a few more than before. That's why I mentioned SLEN, because that mod is fairly basic while still allowing some "story progression". If I'm not mistaken, aroused redux was the only dependency, besides animations. But I have no idea how Sexlab mods select the animation categories and if those are compatible with Flower Girls'.

3 hours ago, petronius said:

I'm truly sorry, I didn't realize you had converted your own mods to use Flower Girls - I thought it was an ongoing effort to add more mods to Flower Girls. That question was out of place!

May I ask you, then, is it very hard to shift a mod from one animator to another? Xider seems to imply that it's easy to add FG as an animator - but it would lack other integrations that Sexlab provides, so I'm wondering which mods might be convertible. With aroused redux, probably, a few more than before. That's why I mentioned SLEN, because that mod is fairly basic while still allowing some "story progression". If I'm not mistaken, aroused redux was the only dependency, besides animations. But I have no idea how Sexlab mods select the animation categories and if those are compatible with Flower Girls'.

It is fairly easy to swap Loverslab for FG animations.  However, there are lots of other issues.  As time goes by, you get used to using SKSE and papyrusUtil functions that come with Sexlab.  Further, Sexlab gives you much greater control over which animations play. FG has nothing like the Sexlab Tag system, playing animations by name, etc.  It is very difficult to add other animations requiring an Ammo item for each animation, so adding custom animations on the fly is hard to impossible.  SLEN, as far as I know should be pretty easy.

Animation loader on the other hand is probably impossible.

For the record this mod seems to conflict with Fertility Mode's Flower Girls compatibility patch. If I have FG Aroused Redux installed, fertility mode doesn't seem to be able to detect orgasm events from Flower Girls even with the compatibility patch. Playing around with the load order doesn't seem to help, I think it's because Aroused Redux is an esm which overwrites Fertility Mode's esp files. Just wanted to let you know of a compatibility issue I found.

4 hours ago, icedragon613 said:

For the record this mod seems to conflict with Fertility Mode's Flower Girls compatibility patch. If I have FG Aroused Redux installed, fertility mode doesn't seem to be able to detect orgasm events from Flower Girls even with the compatibility patch. Playing around with the load order doesn't seem to help, I think it's because Aroused Redux is an esm which overwrites Fertility Mode's esp files. Just wanted to let you know of a compatibility issue I found.

Thanks, but it should be the other way around.  The esp will overwrite the esm.

10 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Thanks, but it should be the other way around.  The esp will overwrite the esm.

15 hours ago, icedragon613 said:

It could be due to the way the Storyboard handles the events, there is an option in the CK to share an event, if that is not ticked then the event gets consumed on the first valid node it hits. I will look into this and identify whats happening. Thanks for the report.

On 5/27/2018 at 6:48 PM, icedragon613 said:

On 5/28/2018 at 10:30 AM, Xiderpunk said:

It could be due to the way the Storyboard handles the events, there is an option in the CK to share an event, if that is not ticked then the event gets consumed on the first valid node it hits. I will look into this and identify whats happening. Thanks for the report.

You were correct.  The Store Manager Script events that Aroused added did NOT have the "Shares Event" box checked.  The recently updated version fixes that.

5 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You were correct.  The Store Manager Script events that Aroused added did NOT have the "Shares Event" box checked.  The recently updated version fixes that.

5 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Version 28b Uploaded

This version fixes an error any mod (Fertility?) loaded after Aroused would not receive the Flower Girls Script events.  Nothing else was changed.

Thank you Xider and Fishburger, this has fixed the issue. Kudos!

On another note I noticed that Aroused Redux has an option to add a desire spell to the player, "Lover's Desire". I have it enabled in the MCM but I don't seem to have the spell in my magic menu. Do I need to do something in order for the spell to show up? Thanks!

I also noticed that Aroused Redux FG does not register Sexlab animations' climax events with this patch, only for Flower Girls' animations started through dialogue. When I go to Sexlab's MCM menu and play an animation from there, it progresses fine but AR does not say "my desires are satisfied" after the climax animation. Is this intended?