On 1/31/2021 at 12:44 PM, remodel said:

I want to change a piece of code from "Spice up you Skyrim" so it uses Aroused Redux instead of SexLab Aroused, since I use FlowerGirls.

The code is in a conditions txt file that is used by Dynamic Animation Replacer to fire off some animations in the Spice up you Skyrim folder with the conditions based on arousal.

SexLab Aroused conditions txt: 
IsFemale() AND
IsInFaction("SexLabAroused.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND
IsFactionRankLessThan(49,"SexLabAroused.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND
NOT IsFactionRankLessThan(40,"SexLabAroused.esm"|0x0003FC36)

To me it appears that 0x0003FC36 refers to the sla_Arousal faction with the hex form 0703FC36. I'm not seeing how a "bitwise or" would ever return true for the sla_Arousal Faction; however this is the code in the mod.  Does the 0 act like a mask and ignore the 7?

I'd like to change the script to Aroused Redux which has the hex form 0603FC36 to:
IsFemale() AND
IsInFaction("ArousedRedux.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND
IsFactionRankLessThan(49,"ArousedRedux.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND
NOT IsFactionRankLessThan(40,"ArousedRedux.esm"|0x0003FC36)

Edit: I made the changes an they work.  Each folder in the "Spice up you Skyrim" mod has a _conditions.txt file that requires the script changes to point to the "ArousedRedux.esm" while keeping the arousal level check the same for each folder.

Do permissions on the various mods allow you to share this version?

4 hours ago, wizzleteats said:

Do permissions on the various mods allow you to share this version?

Yes, the _condition code is from the Dynamic Animation Replacer mod on Nexus and the specific aroused call is from "Spice up you Skyrim" mod on Nexus. All the DAR code is public domain so you can mod your version of animations.

I've gotten it all to work and it's great.  To see an excellent implementation check out "DAR - Live Action" here on Loverslab. I used a bunch of his work.

• 3 weeks later...

Since FG is more lightweight than SL will this version of aroused be less impactful on save bloat and script load? With SL Aroused it's always caused issues after a while due to the amount of variables about NPCs that it holds at all times. Does FG Aroused cause a similar issue or are the scripts only affecting nearby NPCs and scripts terminated after an animation like the default FG is supposed to do? Also anyone can confirm/deny getting devious Devices to work with this it would be appreciated. I saw a comment from years ago but no confirmation it actually wokred.

On 4/3/2021 at 8:46 AM, cbeyond8027 said:

Since FG is more lightweight than SL will this version of aroused be less impactful on save bloat and script load? With SL Aroused it's always caused issues after a while due to the amount of variables about NPCs that it holds at all times. Does FG Aroused cause a similar issue or are the scripts only affecting nearby NPCs and scripts terminated after an animation like the default FG is supposed to do? Also anyone can confirm/deny getting devious Devices to work with this it would be appreciated. I saw a comment from years ago but no confirmation it actually wokred.

There is no reliance on PapyrusUtil, so that will not be an impact.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I try to convert some Sexlab mods to Flower Girls for my own but at the moment i failed. I tried it with Solution. I made it that i change the master but the scene won't startet. Can you explaine what i have to do or what i must change. I only wanted to change that for my own

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/26/2019 at 1:03 AM, fishburger67 said:

All the code to support DD should be in FG Aroused, i.e. the same variables and calls.  I have never used DD myself, so I don't know what the issues are.  The major difference is that FG Aroused does not use the Sexlab dlls, so it can't keep some of the arousal variables as decimal numbers.  You can't have both.

Do I need to do some file renaming trickery to make this happen, then?  When I try installing Devious Devices SE 5.1 with Aroused Redux Flower Girls installed, I get an error that I'm missing the "sexlabaroused.esm" prerequisite.  

I'd really like to be able to use both Devious Devices and the Flower Girls versions of Aroused and Sex/Love Slaves, because at least for lesbians, the FG animations are so much cleaner than SexLab—less clipping, less jumping, etc.—in the Sex Slaves scenes, plus the other perks of FG (prostitutes and seduction) aren't bad anyway. 

It's also problematic if I switch to the SexLab version of Aroused Redux only to use with DD, because then I'm stuck in a situation where none of my options for sexual activity actually "count" for the arousal tracking.

I'm terrible at this kind of thing, so maybe I'm missing something, but I've tried googling and searching here every way I can think of, and I haven't been able to find any way to get these three mods—FG, SS, and DD—to all play nicely together.  

15 hours ago, SleinJinn said:

Do I need to do some file renaming trickery to make this happen, then?  When I try installing Devious Devices SE 5.1 with Aroused Redux Flower Girls installed, I get an error that I'm missing the "sexlabaroused.esm" prerequisite.  

I'd really like to be able to use both Devious Devices and the Flower Girls versions of Aroused and Sex/Love Slaves, because at least for lesbians, the FG animations are so much cleaner than SexLab—less clipping, less jumping, etc.—in the Sex Slaves scenes, plus the other perks of FG (prostitutes and seduction) aren't bad anyway. 

It's also problematic if I switch to the SexLab version of Aroused Redux only to use with DD, because then I'm stuck in a situation where none of my options for sexual activity actually "count" for the arousal tracking.

I'm terrible at this kind of thing, so maybe I'm missing something, but I've tried googling and searching here every way I can think of, and I haven't been able to find any way to get these three mods—FG, SS, and DD—to all play nicely together.  

No idea about DD, never used it.   But, it has all the same variables and function calls.

Can you expand on that a bit?  I don't really know what "function calls" are or anything.  I looked through the files in my mod folder, and the only .esm file in the Aroused Redux for Flower Girls folder is called "ArousedRedux.esm"—I suppose in the SexLab version, the counterpart file would be called "sexlabaroused.esm", and that's what the installer is looking for and not finding?  I understand you as saying that, in principle, there should be no technical obstacle to compatibility, but the installer is confused and thinks there is.  How can I convince the installer that this version is okay?

Crucially, if I were to rename (or duplicate?) the .esm file, would it break anything?  Or is there, more likely, some better approach to fixing the compatibility?  I guess I could try to edit the installer in some way to make it accept "ArousedRedux.esm"?

Edited by SleinJinn

This is kinda weird but I have been playing around with using Sexlab and FG together and had both versions installed because I'm an idiot. In game what ended up happening is that both versions were linked. When arousal went up or down on one, it did it in the other. I have been playing with my mod setup and have done this 3 times now and every time it did the same thing. I don't know if this is intentional or a side effect. I also don't know dick about making mods so I hope this observation is helpful. I don't know if it's just my setup though.

• 2 months later...

So question - if I'm running both FG and SL is there any way for either to pick up and clear arousal from the other?  Or should I just use SL Aroused Redux due to it being a requirement for more mods?

A better example - I have 50 arousal while using SL ARR and have an FG scene.  How can I get my arousal to drop (besides then kicking off an SL scene)?

Thanks

5 hours ago, nadalotta said:

So question - if I'm running both FG and SL is there any way for either to pick up and clear arousal from the other?  Or should I just use SL Aroused Redux due to it being a requirement for more mods?

A better example - I have 50 arousal while using SL ARR and have an FG scene.  How can I get my arousal to drop (besides then kicking off an SL scene)?

Thanks

Sorry, no, they are not compatible.

• 11 months later...

Good day!

I am wondering if I can request a backport to Oldrim. Things make me imposible to have SSE so I play LE and I really want to have this mod on my game.

Saliren.

EDIT: Forget it, I alredy ported it for my game, with the only exception of the esm file, I can't use CK so I can't change the FORM 44 to 43, but aside that everything works just fine.

Great mod.

Edited by Saliren
  • 2 months later...

Would there be any issues if I renamed the plugin to something else? I want to use this with LewdMarks Aroused, but at the moment it does not work. I thought maybe changing the name of the plugin to SexLabAroused.esm would fix the issue, and I wanted to confirm there would be no issue with this mod if I did that.

Edited by Balloon_Man
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 8:39 PM, Balloon_Man said:

Would there be any issues if I renamed the plugin to something else? I want to use this with LewdMarks Aroused, but at the moment it does not work. I thought maybe changing the name of the plugin to SexLabAroused.esm would fix the issue, and I wanted to confirm there would be no issue with this mod if I did that.

The best you can do is to edit the esp file from "LewdMarks" to have this as a master and then remove "SexLabAroused.esm" as a master with xEdit.

• 3 months later...
On 12/19/2021 at 9:42 PM, fishburger67 said:

Someday, I have to write a mod that supports BOTH.  Never found enough interest for the effort required.

I, for one, would be very happy to see a mod that supports both.  Just getting into using SL, but still have FG on my load order.