Aroused Redux for Flower Girls

View File

Flower Girls Aroused Redux SSE

This is an SSE conversion for Flower Girls of the original Sexlab Aroused Redux.   You can check out the description on the linked page.

This version supports FlowerGirls SE.esm 2.0.1 or higher.

This is a framework mod.  It does nothing by itself except provide some suggestive animations for female players when they become aroused.

NOTE - DO NOT INSTALL THIS ALONG WITH SEXLAB AROUSED REDUX .  THERE ARE ANIMATION CONFLICTS AND IT MIGHT CAUSE PROBLEMS.

If you are a modder, this version provides identical functionality to the other versions.  See the link above for more details.

This is a beta version.  I have tested this a fair bit and it looks like works like the oldrim version.

This version has requirements only for Flower Girls.  However, you get addiional benefits for having SKSE64, SkyUI, and PapyrusUtil.  If you don't have SKSE64, you can't have either of the other two.  If you do have SkyUI, you get an MCM menu that gives you better control of the apps features.  If you don't have SkyUI, you will get an "Aroused Redux" in game menu that lets you control a selected number of variables you can control.

If you don't have PapyrusUtil, Aroused Redux stores player arousal settings in unused Skyrim variables.  However, the downside of this is that another mod may be using those variables to store values which will break Aroused Redux.   It is for that reason that PapyrusUtil is recommended.  Redux uses the following actor variables to store required settings:

"FavorActive"

"FavorPointsBonus"

"FavorsPerDayTimer"

"Fame"

"LastFlattered"

If you don't have SKSE64, there is no internationalization usage of the Translation directory files as well as a few other internal things that make Aroused a bit more realistic.

If you want aroused animations, make sure you turn them on in the MCM.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/12/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    FlowerGirls SE.esm 2.0.1 or Greater
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I can get the mod working but there are some problems I'm not sure how to fix. First off whenever I orgasm and go back to adventuring after 5 minutes IRL time my desire goes back up to Need Sex and I gain skills 20% slower. I don't think it's supposed to climb that quickly. Secondly my status tab in the MCM menu for Aroused Redux is greyed out and my stats are at 0 after several days of playing and I'm not sure why.

What values should you put for exposure and time if you want arousal to climb slowly and realistically?

This being an esm seems to be driving my game nuts. Since it has to come after FG, it keeps forcing FG into the esm area for loading and FG is recommended near the bottom. Seems like this should have an extra esp file to keep LO for FG lower or something. I'll keep up with this, but will have to take out of my game until an update helps fix the issue.

when i'm starting loot i became this error: Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "ArousedRedux.esm" and "FlowerGirls SE.esp". Back cycle: FlowerGirls SE.esp, ArousedRedux.esm . I tried to make it that aroused loaded after flower girls but it doesn't work.what can i doe?

55 minutes ago, DesertClaw said:

when i'm starting loot i became this error: Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "ArousedRedux.esm" and "FlowerGirls SE.esp". Back cycle: FlowerGirls SE.esp, ArousedRedux.esm . I tried to make it that aroused loaded after flower girls but it doesn't work.what can i doe?

Since it's an esm, it must be loaded before flower girl esp, which is its master file so it must be loaded before esm. This create a paradox and the file was not saved properly. Try wyre patch?

12 minutes ago, YuliaS11 said:

Since it's an esm, it must be loaded before flower girl esp, which is its master file so it must be loaded before esm. This create a paradox and the file was not saved properly. Try wyre patch?

i have it installed yes but I do not have much experience with Wrye Bash.i only use it to look if I have to change the loading order 
at sseedit.what can i do with the tool to change that error?
20 minutes ago, DesertClaw said:

i have it installed yes but I do not have much experience with Wrye Bash.i only use it to look if I have to change the loading order 
at sseedit.what can i do with the tool to change that error?

Copy to esp. But the proper fix will come from the author, as it should not have been the esm in the first place.

Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "ArousedRedux.esm" and "FlowerGirls SE.esp". Back cycle: FlowerGirls SE.esp, ArousedRedux.esm

I got this error in Loot too but I don't want to install more mods like WyreBash etc. Should I wait for an update? 

On 4/19/2018 at 6:33 AM, RamSab said:

I do not understand how to make it with LOOT. And from LOOT I can not refuse. This is some completely wrong mod. :frown: Sorry

The problem here is that flowergirls is flagged as an esp and aroused is an esm.  The file extension (esm or esp) has nothing to do with how the game or loot sees it.  If you are going to use this, please download Wyre Bash and right click on flowergirls.esp and select "esmify self".  Then when loot runs, it won't be confused. 

On 4/17/2018 at 3:09 PM, Psycho_Bill said:

i have used wrye bash to copy as esp, i have used sseedit to convert to esp then deleted the esm and it causes a hiccup in game and crashes. any time i leave the esm in data disabled or not it locks my load order so nothing can be moved. :frown: using NMM

You want to leave aroused along and just use WyreBash to esmify self on FlowerGirls.  Works a charm.   Flowergirls should be an esm if other mods are going to use it as a master.  However, there are too many people that have saves with flowergirls.esp and changing the extension fucks them up.  However, changing the internal flag to be a master works a charm.  I am hoping I can convince Xiderpunk to change flowergirls to a master permanently.  It makes absolutely no difference to his users.

On 4/15/2018 at 1:40 AM, YuliaS11 said:

Copy to esp. But the proper fix will come from the author, as it should not have been the esm in the first place.

Aroused HAS to be a master.  Flowergirls HAS to be a master as well.  The whole purpose of Aroused it to let other mods interact with it's arousal system.  Mods like devious devices and so on can now be ported to flowergirls, but both it and aroused MUST be masters.