5 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

The commented out code requires SKSE which is not used by flowergirls.  I therefore removed the dependancy.  This works fine, but with much less functionality than Aroused for Sexlab.

It turns out the issue was just an mcm setting, "decay rate" was set to 0 where in the sexlab version it defaults to 2 on a new game. Presumably this is for compatibility with non skse/papyrus utils setups. All seems to be working fine now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2018 at 10:07 PM, agent57 said:

Anyways there are two bugs I’d like to report:

1. When running in VR mode, flower girls creates a stand-in NPC clone of your avatar for the sake of performing its animations.  Unfortunately it appears that the stand-in is receiving the arousal adjustments instead of the player character.  I was able to verify this by temporarily disabling flower girls vr mode ( and taking off my oculus rift before the 100MPH virtual merry-go-round had a chance to induce motion sickness ).  With vr mode off the players arousal went down as expected, but with vr mode on it remained unchanged ( or increased if I watched the scene play out ).  I suspect that this could be verified/debugged/tested via Skyrim SE by switching on VR mode in the flower girls settings. 

2. Pressing the ‘N’ key only displays the players arousal.  I can’t get it to show the arousal of an NPC ( even when I point my touch controller at them in order to give them focus ).

I understand that skyrimVR isn’t the intended use of this mod, but I though I’d share in case you might be interested in looking into it.

I got the same problem. Everything's working fine in VR except for player arousal adjustments after animations involving the player.

So I tried to fix this by turning the FlowerGirls vrDummy actor variable into a property so FGArousedRedux can register when the player char gets replaced and then apply the arousal adjustments to the PlayerRef instead of the vrDummy.

The problem's just that even though I can compile anything on the Flowergirls side of things just fine I can't for the life of me compile some of the scripts in this mod here, @fishburger67

Specifically I wanted to change some lines in arxMainscr.psc and then compile it.

Trying to do so gives me all sorts of weird error messages in SublimeText, like these:

exhib1.jpg

exhib2.jpg

The stuff it highlights there doesn't even have anything to do with the few changes I made and I don't get these error messages.

I tried replacing the PapyrusUtil VR and SkyUI VR scripts with their SE counterparts but as expected that didn't do anything.

Please could anyone point me to which source files I'm missing here?

17 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

I tried replacing the PapyrusUtil VR and SkyUI VR scripts with their SE counterparts but as expected that didn't do anything.

Please could anyone point me to which source files I'm missing here?

In order to recompile it you will need the sources for FG, SkyUI (SDK), PapyrusUtil and OSEX.

Found a solution.

Just adding a lot of =0 and =false in the SKIConfigBase script source solved it for me.

This is from the SkyUI VR beta4, decompiled using Champollion, dunno if it's version-independent:

ski_configbase.psc

I don't even know what I did there but it helped. All hail the almighty Google.

O2qF.gif

@prinyo

Had all that except for the SDK. Which probably was the problem because as I just doublechecked that source file already has these default value definitions to make the parameters optional or whatever.

I didn't want to use a completely mismatching script version though (that SKYUI SDK version isn't even the SE one ... dunno if one exists or is needed, I just know that even SkyUI SE is buggy in VR) so I decompiled the SkyUI VR script instead.

Well, now it works.

Let's see if I can get these player arousal changes to actually get applied to the player.

3 hours ago, Bazinga said:

I didn't want to use a completely mismatching script version though

The latest version in that link is fine. Modifying other scripts just to avoid getting the needed sources is generally not a good idea as you can create mid- or longterm issues. The scripts in the mod compile just fine if you have all the sources needed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How would I go about integrating Devious Devices (which runs off the original Non-FG-Aroused) with this version of aroused?

I want to get DD up with your mod. I'm not sure if you are working on a merger of the two arousal mods for all things to operate off, though in the interim I wondered if there was a way to just patch some of the devices into this as is. 

Should I simply just be using the regular Sex Slaves (instead of Love Slaves) if I want to use those other mods?

Much thanks for your time,

On 3/22/2019 at 7:58 PM, Jibrael said:

How would I go about integrating Devious Devices (which runs off the original Non-FG-Aroused) with this version of aroused?

I want to get DD up with your mod. I'm not sure if you are working on a merger of the two arousal mods for all things to operate off, though in the interim I wondered if there was a way to just patch some of the devices into this as is. 

Should I simply just be using the regular Sex Slaves (instead of Love Slaves) if I want to use those other mods?

Much thanks for your time,

All the code to support DD should be in FG Aroused, i.e. the same variables and calls.  I have never used DD myself, so I don't know what the issues are.  The major difference is that FG Aroused does not use the Sexlab dlls, so it can't keep some of the arousal variables as decimal numbers.  You can't have both.

Hello, here are some suggestions. I'm going to use Flower Girls and Aroused Redux in my next playthrough, and noticed some minor issues when I installed Aroused on an existing save for testing. It's mostly about initializing settings and character stats.

-= 1 =-

When installing Aroused for the first time, Decay Rate is set to 0.0, instead of 2.0 as shown in the description text as the default value. This can be easily changed in the MCM, but it will confuse players who just install it and wonder why exposure and time rate won't go down over time.

This can be fixed in arxConfigScr, by changing

Float Property TimeRateHalfLife Auto hidden

to

Float Property TimeRateHalfLife = 2.0 Auto hidden

Obviously the function ResetToDefault(), which would set the correct default value, is not automatically called after installing Aroused.

-= 2 =-

Every NPC (including the player) is set to be homosexual by default - men have a male, and women a female gender preference, unless explicitly set by the user. This is because in arxFrameworkScr GetGenderPreference, an unspecified preference is simply calculated as:

Int retVal =  akRef.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()

At the risk of calling the wrath of the SJWs upon me - I think that NPCs should be set to heterosexual by default, as that is the predominantly occuring real-life case. If you want someone to be lesbian or gay, you can always change it on the Puppet Master page. So the line should correctly read:

Int retVal =  1 - akRef.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()

The entry "Use SexLab sexuality" that is still visible in the MCM should be removed. It doesn't make any sense for Flower Girls. FG's own sexuality setting is for the player only, and determines whether seduction and sex dialogue will be available.

-= 3 =-

This one affects the SexLab version as well: the date of last orgasm isn't initialized in a reasonable way. As it is now, NPCs encountered for the first time are supposed to have had their last orgasm two days before Alduin's attack on Helgen, so everyone will be horny as hell if you install Aroused mid-game.

Same with NPCs we had met at some point, but not seen afterwards for a long time. Can we really expect that they never had sex while the player was away, and didn't ever play with themselves?

The following solution makes every actor who is encountered for the first time, or has not been checked on for more than 15 days, having had their last orgasm at a random date up to 15 days in the past. These lines go into the function GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm in arxFrameworkScr. Note that this code requires SKSE and PapyrusUtil to be installed - a proper solution would require finding another unused actor variable to store the LastOrgasmDateCheck.

Float curTime = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
    Float daysSinceLastOrgasm = curTime - res
    If res == -2.0 || curTime - StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akRef, "SLAroused.LastOrgasmDateCheck", -2.0) > 15.0
        daysSinceLastOrgasm = Utility.RandomFloat(0.0, 15.0)
        StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(akRef, "SLAroused.LastOrgasmDate", curTime - daysSinceLastOrgasm)
    EndIf
    StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(akRef, "SLAroused.LastOrgasmDateCheck", curTime)
    Return daysSinceLastOrgasm

@prinyo It does work as intended. The ActorBase function GetSex() returns 0 for males, and 1 for females. I want my equation to return 1 when the actor is male (means his preference is females), and 0 when the actor is female (meaning her preference is males). So

retVal = 1 - 0    = 1 when actor is male

retVal = 1 - 1    = 0 when actor is female

40 minutes ago, Erstam said:

prinyo, did you delete your post??

Yes. I was hoping you haven't seen it before I realized I have failed at very basic math at midnight after a busy working day and deleted it. Sorry about the confusion I caused.

In my mind I was calculating the other way around: gender -1 that would have sent the preferences of males to the non-valid -1. And then I realized your code is perfectly correct.

On 4/1/2019 at 9:40 PM, Erstam said:

Hello, here are some suggestions. I'm going to use Flower Girls and Aroused Redux in my next playthrough, and noticed some minor issues when I installed Aroused on an existing save for testing. It's mostly about initializing settings and character stats.

-= 1 =-

When installing Aroused for the first time, Decay Rate is set to 0.0, instead of 2.0 as shown in the description text as the default value. This can be easily changed in the MCM, but it will confuse players who just install it and wonder why exposure and time rate won't go down over time.

This can be fixed in arxConfigScr, by changing

Float Property TimeRateHalfLife Auto hidden

to

Float Property TimeRateHalfLife = 2.0 Auto hidden

Obviously the function ResetToDefault(), which would set the correct default value, is not automatically called after installing Aroused.

-= 2 =-

Every NPC (including the player) is set to be homosexual by default - men have a male, and women a female gender preference, unless explicitly set by the user. This is because in arxFrameworkScr GetGenderPreference, an unspecified preference is simply calculated as:

Int retVal =  akRef.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()

At the risk of calling the wrath of the SJWs upon me - I think that NPCs should be set to heterosexual by default, as that is the predominantly occuring real-life case. If you want someone to be lesbian or gay, you can always change it on the Puppet Master page. So the line should correctly read:

Int retVal =  1 - akRef.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()

The entry "Use SexLab sexuality" that is still visible in the MCM should be removed. It doesn't make any sense for Flower Girls. FG's own sexuality setting is for the player only, and determines whether seduction and sex dialogue will be available.

-= 3 =-

This one affects the SexLab version as well: the date of last orgasm isn't initialized in a reasonable way. As it is now, NPCs encountered for the first time are supposed to have had their last orgasm two days before Alduin's attack on Helgen, so everyone will be horny as hell if you install Aroused mid-game.

Same with NPCs we had met at some point, but not seen afterwards for a long time. Can we really expect that they never had sex while the player was away, and didn't ever play with themselves?

The following solution makes every actor who is encountered for the first time, or has not been checked on for more than 15 days, having had their last orgasm at a random date up to 15 days in the past. These lines go into the function GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm in arxFrameworkScr. Note that this code requires SKSE and PapyrusUtil to be installed - a proper solution would require finding another unused actor variable to store the LastOrgasmDateCheck.

Float curTime = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
    Float daysSinceLastOrgasm = curTime - res
    If res == -2.0 || curTime - StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akRef, "SLAroused.LastOrgasmDateCheck", -2.0) > 15.0
        daysSinceLastOrgasm = Utility.RandomFloat(0.0, 15.0)
        StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(akRef, "SLAroused.LastOrgasmDate", curTime - daysSinceLastOrgasm)
    EndIf
    StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(akRef, "SLAroused.LastOrgasmDateCheck", curTime)
    Return daysSinceLastOrgasm

Could you either (if that is allowed by the mod permissions) make those adjustments and upload it, or make an instruction so a code-illiterate person could modify it in themselves? Everyone I meet is at 100 arousal, and since I want to use the dripping when aroused mod with NPC heavy breathing, it's kind of annoying. Arousal is kind of pointless if everyone is 100% aroused all the time... 

On 12/30/2018 at 3:13 PM, prinyo said:

This is because the function to send animation event is commented out. I enabled it and recompiled the script for myself several months ago and it works as expected.

In arxFrameworkScr.psc on line 560 uncomment:

;;UpdateSOSPosition(akRef, newRank)

I want that function as well, but have no idea how to do it... :(

43 minutes ago, Kashked said:

I want that function as well, but have no idea how to do it... :(

This is working as expected in SL Aroused. If you use SL together with FG you can use that. Hopefully the author of the mod will publish an update.

1 hour ago, prinyo said:

This is working as expected in SL Aroused. If you use SL together with FG you can use that. Hopefully the author of the mod will publish an update.

So I just need to install SL, without any plugins, and it works for FG arousal as well? Sounds good.

6 hours ago, Kashked said:

Could you either (if that is allowed by the mod permissions) make those adjustments and upload it, or make an instruction so a code-illiterate person could modify it in themselves? Everyone I meet is at 100 arousal, and since I want to use the dripping when aroused mod with NPC heavy breathing, it's kind of annoying. Arousal is kind of pointless if everyone is 100% aroused all the time... 

I'd prefer to let fishburger do this. After all, it's his mod, and he's still active from time to time. But let's be patient.

1 hour ago, Erstam said:

I'd prefer to let fishburger do this. After all, it's his mod, and he's still active from time to time. But let's be patient.

I haven't the time right now.  If anyone wants to make and test these changes and release a patch, I am happy about it.

2 hours ago, Erstam said:

Already did it, here. Remember that the fix for last orgasm date requires SKSE and PapyrusUtil, as it is right now. What do you think, what would be the best unused actor variable for LastOrgasmDateCheck?

Aroused Redux v2.8b - personal patch.7z 17.13 kB · 1 download

The four I used were the only ones that I found to be reliable.  Better to add the SKSE check to you code before using it.  SKSE is a soft requirement for FG and LOTS of people like it that way.

Next version of the patch is done. The improved check for the date of last orgasm will only happen when PapyrusUtil is installed, otherwise it will be handled as before. This is to prevent errors for those who run Flower Girls and Aroused without SKSE and PapyrusUtil. Also added the new storage variable "SLAroused.LastOrgasmDateCheck" to the function ClearFromActorStorage in arxMainScr.

Fixed another initialization issue: the global variable sla_AnimateFemales is set to 1 in the CK, but its MCM flag in arxConficScr, femaleAnimation, is initialized to false. That is, you will see the female aroused animation option unchecked at first after installing Aroused, but it's actually active (as you can see in game). Not a big problem, because after clicking on the option it's synched again, but hey, better having it right from the start.

This leads to a more serious problem - sometimes in FG scenes the female partner will stand up and doesn't animate again until the scene is finished. Now I've discovered that Aroused is the culprit - she'll actually play the hands-covering-crotch animation for a moment, and that only happens when she's highly aroused.
So we need to prevent the idles from playing when actors are in a FG scene. Solution: Add another condition to the idles in the CK:
GetInFaction BardAudienceExcludedFaction == 0
This faction is part of FG's actor aliases for participants in a scene, so the above check is equivalent to: "This actor is not in a FG scene right now".

Aroused Redux v2.8b - Patch 2.7z

A question to everyone before I start tampering with it: Why has the UpdateSOSPosition call been commented out in the first place? Does anyone remember?

EDIT - OK, found it. Will reenable it with the proper SkyUI check later.

You hit the problem on the head.  You need SKYUI (with ski_config) for this to work.  We decided that we wanted this to run without skse64 and skyui.  I could probably add that in, but I didn't think it was all that important.

Patch 3 is up. This will most likely be the final version. I'll leave it up to fishburger to review and include it once he has time.

Aroused Redux v2.8b - Patch 3.7z

Uncommented the schlong control. It can be enabled in the MCM. I don't think the problems had to do with SkyUI, though. None of the functions called by that line have anything that is SkyUI specific. I think the issue was compiling instead. If you want to compile something, you need to have the sources for its whole dependency chain installed and visible to the compiler, down to the SKSE and vanilla classes. For example, to compile against the latest version of Flower Girls, you also need the OSA sources now. Arousal's scripts have many interdependencies, among others to its config script which contains the MCM code, and is dependent on SkyUI.

I also changed the formula for the schlong angles a little. That may be up for debate, but here is my reasoning:

Previously, erection started at arousal 20. I don't think guys should have a boner all the time when being less than 50% aroused. Also, at maximum arousal 100, the schlong would point so sharply upward that it looks unnatural - such an angle is only reached through an external force, like during sex. So dicks now start going up at arousal 50, and point moderately upward at full arousal (animation state SOSBend4).

EDIT - Did an oopsie. If you downloaded Patch 3 before you saw this notice, please download again.

@Erstam Like I said, I'm pretty code illiterate, so I'll just take it on faith that all those things you said made sense, but I hope I got the jist of it atleast, i.e. horny guys will now have boners, and in addition, not everyone will be horny all the time.

Thanks a lot. I know FG isn't as big as SL on here, but I enjoy it for it's simplicity of use, but it have lacked a lot of the bells and whistles.