Some things could grantly ameliorate the UI:

• At start of an event could we see the characteristics of the NPC we speak with? The same top-right part of the contact screen could be ok.
  • On the contact screen could we see the pregnancy status (months?) of the selected NPC (for example Under its age?)
  • On the contact/list of chars, the 3 first entries are some that are not used 99% of the time (generally you do that once in a game) and would be moved elsewhere to gain space on the list (for example at the end?)

edit: just found something thats seems to be a bug

I impregnated a girl (with my dog). Sometimes later she got a child. And some hours later she got pregnant (from me) without having any sex :D 

24.jpg

LifePlay v2.4 Released!

- Animated object system for sex animations: not only is this required for bondage content but it will also be crucial for when I implement stuffs like dildos and furniture in the future
- Introduce the first few pieces of bondage gear: chastity strap, torso rope, collar, handcuffs, shin cuffs, thigh cuffs, mask, blindfold, foulard, tape and ball gag. More complex stuffs like furniture and full-body pieces to be introduced in future versions
- Effects to go with the new bondage gear: no dirty talk or blowjob while gagged, no penetration with the strap, automatic sex animation adjustment to bound poses while wearing handcuffs & shin/thigh cuffs (the handcuff pose looks fine for most animatons, but the shin cuff pose is a bit hit and miss for now), 
- Bug fixes and other improvements, with a public beta testing period

Really liking this far, and it looks very moddable, which meant I had to dive in immediately of course! 

I'm having an issue getting If and Elseif to work correctly however. 

A couple of simple lines as such; 

If Random(0,100) < 33
            "Random is less than 33."
        Elseif Random(0,100) <50 
            "Random is less than 50."
        Else 
            "Else"
        Endif

Causes all three of the above to occur, which shouldn't happen at all of course. I've been trying different things for a few hours now but I'm still tearing my hair out trying to figure out why it doesn't work. 

I also have a question regarding the following in the Random function description 

"USE:
returns a random float number between the entered float parameters. Commonly used to influence the chance a condition is true based on an actor stat." 

"  If Random(30, 100) > attractiveness // condition is only possible if attractiveness is higher than 30, and more likely to happen the higher attractiveness is

If Random(50,300) < Actor:perversion // only possible perversions is higher than 50, but only has a 20% chance of happening" 

I'm a little confused as the description seems a bit contradictory, but perhaps I'm just missing something. 

It first says it returns a random float between the entered float parameters. No questions there. Straight forward. (0, 100) would mean a number between 0 and 100. 

But the last parts is where it gets confusing. 

Random(30, 100) would return a value between 30 and 100. And then > attactiveness. So it would check if said value is larger than attractiveness, no? So if it generates 73. Then compares it to attractiveness which could be say 45. It would return true. But it would seem that it does the opposite. Raising attractiveness would make it harder to make the statement true. If you have 65 attractiveness it would need to roll higher no? 

In the lowest example, it would return a value between 50 and 300. And check if it is smaller than Actor:Perversion. The math says that it's only possible if perversion is higher than 50, no problem there. But what makes it a flat 20% chance of happening? Wouldn't it depend on the randomized number?

19 hours ago, chimiz said:

Really liking this far, and it looks very moddable, which meant I had to dive in immediately of course! 

I'm having an issue getting If and Elseif to work correctly however. 

A couple of simple lines as such; 

If Random(0,100) < 33
        Elseif Random(0,100) <50 
        Else 
            "Else"
        Endif

Causes all three of the above to occur, which shouldn't happen at all of course. I've been trying different things for a few hours now but I'm still tearing my hair out trying to figure out why it doesn't work. 

I also have a question regarding the following in the Random function description 

"USE:
returns a random float number between the entered float parameters. Commonly used to influence the chance a condition is true based on an actor stat." 

"  If Random(30, 100) > attractiveness // condition is only possible if attractiveness is higher than 30, and more likely to happen the higher attractiveness is

If Random(50,300) < Actor:perversion // only possible perversions is higher than 50, but only has a 20% chance of happening" 

I'm a little confused as the description seems a bit contradictory, but perhaps I'm just missing something. 

It first says it returns a random float between the entered float parameters. No questions there. Straight forward. (0, 100) would mean a number between 0 and 100. 

But the last parts is where it gets confusing. 

Random(30, 100) would return a value between 30 and 100. And then > attactiveness. So it would check if said value is larger than attractiveness, no? So if it generates 73. Then compares it to attractiveness which could be say 45. It would return true. But it would seem that it does the opposite. Raising attractiveness would make it harder to make the statement true. If you have 65 attractiveness it would need to roll higher no? 

In the lowest example, it would return a value between 50 and 300. And check if it is smaller than Actor:Perversion. The math says that it's only possible if perversion is higher than 50, no problem there. But what makes it a flat 20% chance of happening? Wouldn't it depend on the randomized number? 

Make sure you use spaces not tabs for indentation (most IDEs / text editors have this feature that can be turned on) - the parser I wrote couldn't read space characters because of a limitation in UE4's FString form

Yes, I just made a mistake in the explanation, it should have be "Random(30, 100) < attractiveness"

20% flat chance is incorrect too, not sure why I put it in there. Yes, of course it depends on randomized number

Note that your logicis surprising (but perhaps working as intended)

If Random(0,100) < 33           <<== a random number is generated
        Elseif Random(0,100) <50       <<== ANOTHER random number is generated
        Else 
            "Else"
        Endif 

Your objective isn't this one? :

n = Random(0,100)

If n< 33
        Elseif n <50 
        Else 
            "Else"
        Endif 

doing the 2 tests with the same number?

5 hours ago, Strec said:

chimiz probably intended to generate two different random numbers, considering that it's <50 that's used for the Elseif , not <66

On 7/21/2019 at 7:25 AM, vinfamy said:

Make sure you use spaces not tabs for indentation (most IDEs / text editors have this feature that can be turned on) - the parser I wrote couldn't read space characters because of a limitation in UE4's FString form

Yes, I just made a mistake in the explanation, it should have be "Random(30, 100) < attractiveness"

20% flat chance is incorrect too, not sure why I put it in there. Yes, of course it depends on randomized number

Ooh. I'll have to doublecheck that. It's very possible there might be some tab indentations. 

On 7/21/2019 at 11:53 AM, Strec said:

Else 
            "Else"
        Endif 

n = Random(0,100)

If n< 33
        Elseif n <50 
        Else 
            "Else"
        Endif 

Yeah that was going to be the goal, but since I was having trouble getting things to work right I was trying the above solution. The one you posted is obviously better. 

Gonna go through and check for tabs and see if that solves it all!

Seems like I've gotten things to work. My problem was apparently that my If conditions were on lines directly under other lines, which interfered. 

(e.g; 

0:: "An option"

1:: "Another option"

If 1

"Stuff happens"

Didn't work, while

0:: "An option"

1:: "Another option"

If 1

"Stuff happens"

did)

A couple of questions of curiosity then!

Will the generateCreature or generatePerson commands be able to take more options when used or be able to be modified without the use of while loops? 

something like, Actor.sex = male/female etc or is that possible? Is there a way to designate a name to actors? A way to decide what dog breed you spawn in?

Will it be possible to separate the big dogs and the small dogs for future animations?

Is there/Will there be a way to start a specific animation or create sextext for specific animations?

On 7/21/2019 at 2:53 AM, Strec said:

Else 
            "Else"
        Endif 

n = Random(0,100)

If n< 33
        Elseif n <50 
        Else 
            "Else"
        Endif 

It's not doing two tests with the same number, per se; the problem is that the above conditions are true by the nature of arithmetic.

The statement above checks to see if the number given by Random(0,100) is less than 33 and also if it's less than 50.  There's no mathematical way to make 33 greater than 50, so by the nature of mathematics, both conditions are always going to be 'true' (unless Random(0,100) rolls a 50 or above).

13 hours ago, Frednotbob said:

It's not doing two tests with the same number, per se; the problem is that the above conditions are true by the nature of arithmetic.

The statement above checks to see if the number given by Random(0,100) is less than 33 and also if it's less than 50.  There's no mathematical way to make 33 greater than 50, so by the nature of mathematics, both conditions are always going to be 'true' (unless Random(0,100) rolls a 50 or above).

I'm not sure what you mean when you say that both conditions are always going to be true unless it rolls 50 and above, that's just not true at all. It could roll 40. Or 34. Then Elseif is true but not If. 

Elseif can only ever be checked if "If" is false. 

On 7/26/2019 at 9:52 AM, chimiz said:

I'm not sure what you mean when you say that both conditions are always going to be true unless it rolls 50 and above, that's just not true at all. It could roll 40. Or 34. Then Elseif is true but not If. 

Actually, if the parser uses standard rules (I haven't used a CK since Oblivion came out) ...
edit:  oops, thought I was in a skyrim or fallout04 forum, still should apply though

If Random(0,100) < 33                ; Creates a random number and checks if it is less than 33
            "Random is less than 33."        ; runs if the first random number is less than 33
        Elseif Random(0,100) <50           ; Creates a NEW random number and checks if it is less than 50

; be aware that some parsers will create the new random number
                                                           ; even if the first number is 33 or greater.  I don't know about Beth parsers
            "Random is less than 50."        ; runs if the the second random number is less than 50
        Else                                             ; this else is tied to the elseif
            "Else"                                       ; runs if the second random number is 50 or greater  and the first number is

; 33 or greater

Endif

4 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Actually, if the parser uses standard rules (I haven't used a CK since Oblivion came out) ...
edit:  oops, thought I was in a skyrim or fallout04 forum, still should apply though

If Random(0,100) < 33                ; Creates a random number and checks if it is less than 33
            "Random is less than 33."        ; runs if the first random number is less than 33
        Elseif Random(0,100) <50           ; Creates a NEW random number and checks if it is less than 50

; be aware that some parsers will create the new random number
                                                           ; even if the first number is 33 or greater.  I don't know about Beth parsers
            "Random is less than 50."        ; runs if the the second random number is less than 50
        Else                                             ; this else is tied to the elseif
            "Else"                                       ; runs if the second random number is 50 or greater  and the first number is

; 33 or greater

Endif

I was commenting on Frednotbob's statement that "The statement above checks to see if the number given by Random(0,100) is less than 33 and also if it's less than 50.  There's no mathematical way to make 33 greater than 50, so by the nature of mathematics, both conditions are always going to be 'true' (unless Random(0,100) rolls a 50 or above)."

Which didn't make sense to me. If Frednotbob was refering to the first set of code, then there are two different Random numbers being checked, so that doesn't really make sense. 

If Frednotbot was refering to the second (more logical) set of codes, checking the same variable in If and Elseif. It still doesn't make sense to say that both conditions are always going to be "true" unless random rolls a 50 or above. 

The random could roll a 40. Then If is not true. But Elseif is true. 

On 7/26/2019 at 7:52 AM, chimiz said:

That's not quite accurate.  If If Random(0,100) < 33   is false, then Elseif Random(0,100) <50 must be true.  But -- if  If Random(0,100) < 33 is trueElseif Random(0,100) <50 is still true, because 33 is less than 50.

Let's look at the code in question:

If Random(0,100) < 33           <<== If the random number is < 33
            "Random is less than 33." <<== Do something.
        Elseif Random(0,100) <50       <<== If the random number is > 33
            "Random is less than 50." <<== Do something else
        Else 
            "Else"
        Endif  

33 is less than 50, so both conditions are simultaneously true on a roll of 32 or lower.

Granted, I'm not certain that Random(0,100) works that way in this particular case.  I'm certainly not an expert, and I'm not even particularly good at math! *lol*

25.jpg

LifePlay v2.5 Released!

- Add horses to the game, with customizable coat colors and patterns
- Some scenes about being a horse owner
- 14 bestiality animations and scenes to trigger them for those that play with the Bestiality module enabled

I can't launch it? I get two errors:

the code execution cannot proceed because X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found

and

same as above but XAPOFX1_5.dll was not found?

I just downloaded the link and then unzipped it with 7-zip and launched the application and that's what I got

36 minutes ago, helpmeoppa said:

I can't launch it? I get two errors:

the code execution cannot proceed because X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found

and

same as above but XAPOFX1_5.dll was not found?

I just downloaded the link and then unzipped it with 7-zip and launched the application and that's what I got

you'll need DirectX Runtime http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=8109

On 8/3/2019 at 12:07 AM, vinfamy said:

25.jpg

LifePlay v2.5 Released!

- Add horses to the game, with customizable coat colors and patterns
- Some scenes about being a horse owner
- 14 bestiality animations and scenes to trigger them for those that play with the Bestiality module enabled

So, umm....what's the ETA on when Mares will be available?

On 8/14/2019 at 1:29 AM, BlunderingFool said:

Question, is there any form of demographics control? It'd be cool to weight the looks of people who can show up to better match the demographics of the place in question. Or in this case, the map loaded.

each map already has demographic data included - go to Tokyo and 99% of NPCs will use the east asian presets

I might make this demographic data customizable in the future

26.jpg

LifePlay v2.6 Released!

This update covers the rest of the adult animation types not yet covered in v2.1, v2.2 and v2.3. After this update, with virtually all sex scenes you can trigger in game, you will be able to enjoy new, better-looking animations made specifically for the new Daz character models:
34 new animations, made specifically for the new character models so that they look much better than the old converted ones, consisting of:
- 10 shemale on female animations
- 6 shemale on male animations (when you start a sex scene between a shemale and a man, the shemale will be bottom by default, you'll need to click anywhere > Swap roles to see these new animations)
- 4 reverse gangbang animations
- 10 gay animations
- 2 tittyfuck and 2 footjob animations (male-female)

The new animations look good, but for X reason the characters (at X event) don't spawn till my character "is X who is Y" (for example)... but that's nothing to be worried honestly..

Apart, i wonder when the Female Animals would be avaidable to have sex with the player & others...

I understand the Male one but.. why not add the same option for the Female?

Also! after a time with the "Take over Business" option that really works so good! i love it!...

I think it would be nice if the Player could buy other houses and rent them, X valor according to the zone of the map (more close to the Center of the City, a little more expensive to buy/rent) or something like that...

After all, the Business is a thing to handle, Wages, Publicity and else.. while having X residense to rent, it's more "Easy", but also when it comes to expenses.. the player if the building wasn't rented, should pay more...

example: if it cost 30 K... and wasn't rented yet, the cost to mantain your 2nd house will be 40% of it's value.. or else, that's up to you or X player if want to edit..

But that would be the thing, the... adition of Female Animals to have sex (between other animals/player/character x), the ability to buy a 2nd house and rent it (2/3/up to the player)..

that would be nice~