On 3/25/2019 at 10:40 AM, OH1972 said:

Great work! 

A couple of observations I made that seemed to me a bit inconsistent:

When making the avatar, somehow I couldn't add pubes, though a lot of NPCs had them. But clicking the respective menu choice had no effect for the PC.

Seems that was down to me, I managed it with a new character, seems I probably didn't click but only used the sliders or something like that.

More Beta 1 Sneak Peek: Ethnicity and Age
LifePlay 2.0 Beta 1 is nearly ready and should be released within the next couple of days.
Here's some more sneak peek screenshots (higher resolution attached) that demonstrate how the character creation customizations for the new Daz female models can be used to create very distinct-looking characters of different ethnicities and ages. 

5faces.png

2Beta1.png

LifePlay 2.0 Beta 1 Released!

First beta implementation of Daz3d female models into the game. Basically the new models are now available for both the player character (select female gender, then Daz3d (Beta) race) and NPCs (all new female NPCs will use the new model, although those from your old save won't switch automatically, you will have to go into Contacts menu to Edit Appearance them manually). 
Even though it's only the first beta for 2.0, you can play the game pretty much normally with the new models except:
- All women using the new models will always be naked (who's complaining!) - clothes will be converted in Beta 3
- Just 3 hairstyles (but the hairstyles now have customizable morphs) for the new ladies for now - more will come in Beta 3
- Just 20 sex animations converted for now (the rest to be converted in the next version) covering only some MF, FF and Solo Female. Triggering more advanced sex scenes like threesome, gangbang etc won't give you any animations - you'll have to right click > skip scene in that case.
- No trans characters using Daz3d models yet (to be available next version), all shemales use the old model for now - so if you see a new female NPC using the old model, she has a dick!
New game is recommended for easy playtesting with the new models. Old saves are technically compatible but because I changed the default skin colors and adjust the lighting - the player and NPCs from your old save might look very red now - you will have to edit them and reselect a skin color (while you're at it, you might as well switch all the female NPCs from your old save to the new Daz3d race too)

After experimenting, I managed to replicate the 'pet turns human' bug, and found another -- in the TF start, creating a 'pet' as a family member causes the game to interpret the pet as a human family member instead of an animal and will only present the options that are available for humans; also, when you create your pet, you can no longer delete them, either from the TF 'family' screen or in the relationships panel.

I love how much this game improved since the last time I've checked it out. Big respect for the developer - this game is just what this part of the game industry needs - and it's free. Keep up the good work! 

Also lowkey hope we get some kind of fantasy module in the far future (a la WoW) :)

Beta 2 Sneak Peek: Cum Effects

Although the main focus of the upcoming LifePlay 2.0 Beta 2 is to convert all the adult animations for the new Daz3d female model, there will also be a few accessory features made to work with the new models. One such feature is the cum effects.
Attached is some NSFW screenshots that show all the possible cum 'locations' (in game, where the cum appears will depend on the final sex position before the characters come) on the new default female body. 

front.JPGback.JPG

Just discovered your game and started playing at 23h. It is now 5h40. Thanks for keeping me up all night. :)

Just a few of things I noticed. I'm playing the 64 bit 2.0b1. 

1) playing a female with the daz models I'm always naked. I'm getting the stat bonuses for the clothes but none are showing on the model.

2) it may just be me, but I cannot tell what clothes I am wearing. I think the selections are highlighted, but it looks to be white on white rather than contrasting.

3) spending time with my sugar daddy doesn't advance the time/date. I "spend the night" but when it ends it is the same moment he called.

4) energy is very slow to deplete. I can stay awake for nearly a week if I just read books.

5) the sliders for stats are extremely sensitive and hard to control. I went from millions of dollars to millions in debt with a slight twitch. :O Maybe change out the sliders for + and - buttons? 

6) some of the random events are odd in when they occur. I'll be reading a book at home and suddenly encounter a new person, or my neighbour sitting on the stairs. Maybe set a check for being at home or engaged in another action? 

Now I'm off to further increase my sleep debt. Keep up the great work.

Edit: Found another bug. On the TF start, the "explore your body" seems to want to involve your entire family or something - it can't find any animations except for gangbangs.

On 4/5/2019 at 3:11 AM, TheRealLockdown said:

Thanks. I'm eager to play, but now I'm getting fatal error crashes before the game can even start.

I'm getting these occasionally with the previous version, but usually simply starting again will solve the problem

Plans for LifePlay 2.0 Beta 2 - 13 April
In accordance with the overall 3-update Daz3d female conversion plan, here's a more detailed plan for the next update (Beta 2):
- Convert the rest of the adult animations (183 of them in total!) for the new female models
- Shemale support for the new female models, with a more detailed and customizable penis than before
- 8 pubic hair styles (with the usual thickness and color customization options) for the new female models
- Pregnancy support for the new female models
- Cum effects for the new female models
- An option in Esc > Customize NPC Distribution to specify a percentage of new NPCs that still use the old 'Legacy' models (default: 0%)
- Unless you specifically set the setting above to higher than 0%, the old 'Legacy' female model will no longer be loaded by the game at startup, which improves performance
- Some other performance optimizations

Estimated Release Date for Beta 2: 13 April
Basically after the release of Beta 2 next weekend, the only main things left to do for Beta 3 will just be clothes and more hairstyles.

pregnancy_snipped.JPG

On 4/6/2019 at 5:56 AM, OH1972 said:

I'm getting these occasionally with the previous version, but usually simply starting again will solve the problem

Every time I click on the icon, I get the "fatal error" message and I've tried multiple times. Unless you mean restarting my computer. And when I open the file and lick on the .exe to do it that way, it says I need to download Studio, but I've already done that. 

An issue in 1.22: If the player character is already pregnant, then sabotaging the protection during the swinger party event will reset the pregnancy to day 0 and start over. Don't know if the same applies to already pregnant NPCs as well.

2Beta2.png

LifePlay 2.0 Beta 2 Released!

- Convert the rest of the adult animations for the new female models
- Shemale support for the new female models, with a more detailed and customizable penis than before
- 8 pubic hair styles (with the usual thickness and color customization options) for the new female models
- Pregnancy support for the new female models
- Cum effects for the new female models
- An option in Esc > Customize NPC Distribution to specify a percentage of new NPCs that still use the old 'Legacy' models (default: 0%)
- Unless you specifically set the setting above to higher than 0%, the old 'Legacy' female model will no longer be loaded by the game at startup, which improves performance
- Bug fixes and performance optimizations
Basically with this update, the game can be played normally now with the new female model and all the existing animations working with it, except they will still remain naked (clothes for the new female model coming in Beta 3)

59 minutes ago, Peiniger said:

This looks promising! Are you going to add a friend-system into the game? So that you can have a friend, then a girlfriend who becomes your wife, marry her? Make her pregnant?

All of those are already in the game. 

1 hour ago, Peiniger said:

Thanks!

For some reason I don't get money when I work?

you get it at the end of each month

Your neighbour is probably asexual, which causes this bug. I swear I fixed it.

For now, just go into the contacts menu (hotkey P), find the neighbour > edit appearance > personal > tick sexual orientation

I really like this game but

- Some hairstyles are clipping into the head

- Clothing clips into the body (Males)

- I disabled Futa-Content in my game, yet I get a few Futas

- Scenes should be more often

Suggestions:

Let time run at 1x speed and only speed time up when doing actions, like Sleeping, Working etc

1 hour ago, rukaku said:

Are there any guides or tips for making mods? I wanted to make new animations for the game, but i'm not sure how to go about it. The game is great btw!

The game is in the middle of transitioning into Daz3d models right now. Once that's all done, I'll release the rigs for animators

Plans for 2.0 Beta 3 (27 April)
As planned, the next update will complete the switch into Daz3d for the female models:

- More hairstyles for the new female models

- Clothes for the new female models

- Expand the presets in Content\Modules\vin_Base\Presets so that they work with the new female models too

- The Customize NPC Distribution percentages will now work with the new female models too

- Enable a number of length/ scale morphs in the character creation menu (for example, to make a short character etc)

- Bug fixes and other improvements

Estimated Release Date: 27 April