So I have a problem with the module page, if someone's brought this up before I apologise. So the page cuts off to the left before the tickbox and the O's of the official in the names of the modules. I've tried adjusting my screen settings but it only showed the cut off is there and not because of the settings of my monitor. Is there someway to fix this? Thanks.

212.jpg

LifePlay v2.12 Released!

- New Story Quest "Bad Girls Gone Worse": A reality TV show about the debauchery of 4 sexually adventurous girls and their fuck-buddies is looking for a new rising star, male or female, to join its second season's cast. Is this your chance to join the rich and famous? This quest is my little fan fiction for Eva Kiss's Good Girl Gone Bad (which IMHO is the best adult visual novel out there! If you haven't played that game, check it out and consider supporting her! The final version of GGGB is currently in development). The 'bad girls' from this quest are actually Ashley, Jessica, Iris and Natasha from GGGB (with Eva making an appearance at some point too in the story).
- New Radiant Quest "She Kissed A Girl": This is a repeatable quest where you help any straight female NPC awaken and explore her lesbian side (i.e. that NPC will have the 'Interested in Women' tag after the quest completes). If the player is female, she can do the 'teaching' herself. If you're playing a male character however, you can ask any bisexual girlfriend/ wife you have to do it.
- New hotkeys: F5 for Quicksave, F9 for Quickload, press 0 - 9 (Numpad also works) to quickly go to favorited locations (right click on your character portrait to see which building is which number)
- Bug fixes and other improvements

On 4/6/2018 at 4:53 PM, RitualClarity said:

I'll need to check this out. :smile:

Won't even start. Crashes right off the bat. :frown:

Only quoted you to get your attention, about your signature...

Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over in "exactly" the same way and expecting different results  (Albert Einstein, Rephrased from old Chinese proverbs)

Stupidity is Giving up before you've tried everything.

3 hours ago, raz334 said:

Only quoted you to get your attention, about your signature...

Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over in "exactly" the same way and expecting different results  (Albert Einstein, Rephrased from old Chinese proverbs)

Stupidity is Giving up before you've tried everything.

I am aware of the quote. I wasn't quoting them.  If I was I would have credited them properly as I have in the  past the many times I have done quotes. ;) I was making a statement if you truly wanted to know.

stupidity   Google Search.png

That was in response to me trying to help someone that I act actually knew was going to be a problem, give issues and generally be an asshole. I knew what was going to happen and still went and did it anyway. That was ignoring my sense of "good judgement" and being "foolish". In other-words stupid.

That quote you used was for someone that genuinely attempts to do something over and over the same way even though it doesn't work as they expected it to.  The "insanity" is the believe that they should get a different results... In my case, I knew that it was going to be bad and decided to do it anyway.  I knew better and kept on doing it. 

Is it the best statement.. No, not at all. However, I wasn't quoting them.

19 hours ago, vinfamy said:

212.jpg

LifePlay v2.12 Released!

- New Story Quest "Bad Girls Gone Worse": A reality TV show about the debauchery of 4 sexually adventurous girls and their fuck-buddies is looking for a new rising star, male or female, to join its second season's cast. Is this your chance to join the rich and famous? This quest is my little fan fiction for Eva Kiss's Good Girl Gone Bad (which IMHO is the best adult visual novel out there! If you haven't played that game, check it out and consider supporting her! The final version of GGGB is currently in development). The 'bad girls' from this quest are actually Ashley, Jessica, Iris and Natasha from GGGB (with Eva making an appearance at some point too in the story).
- New Radiant Quest "She Kissed A Girl": This is a repeatable quest where you help any straight female NPC awaken and explore her lesbian side (i.e. that NPC will have the 'Interested in Women' tag after the quest completes). If the player is female, she can do the 'teaching' herself. If you're playing a male character however, you can ask any bisexual girlfriend/ wife you have to do it.
- New hotkeys: F5 for Quicksave, F9 for Quickload, press 0 - 9 (Numpad also works) to quickly go to favorited locations (right click on your character portrait to see which building is which number)

I hope this is just an option, I prefer the straight root. Is it just an option?

13 hours ago, Pdoody said:

Probably a silly question but how do I install mods?

extract to LifePlay/Content/Modules   . So that each mod is in its own folder with a modname.lpmod file and a bunch of subfolders and other files

Then go in game, Ctrl + M to enable the mod

Is there a way to make the main character thinner? I have the body morph setting for thin all the way to the right and the emaciated setting pushed halfway, and she still is way too heavy. There are thin npcs in the game so it doesn't make sense to me. I think I am doing something wrong.

Thanks for any replies.

20 hours ago, Crime100 said:

Is there a way to make the main character thinner? I have the body morph setting for thin all the way to the right and the emaciated setting pushed halfway, and she still is way too heavy. There are thin npcs in the game so it doesn't make sense to me. I think I am doing something wrong.

Thanks for any replies.

you can enter values above 1.0 in the box next to FBM_Thin etc

Plans for v2.13 (30 Nov)
This will be the third update released in November (v2.11 was out on 2 Nov and 2.12 was out on 15 November) - first time LifePlay has 3 updates in the same month! Hopefully, one day the $1,000 Patreon income goal will be reached and LifePlay will be able to consistently have 3 updates every month. Of course, we're a long way off from that goal right now, but every little support counts, whether it's direct support from a Patreon pledge or indirect through modding and promoting the game. So thank you!

It's been quite a while since I last made new shemale animations and I've received tons of requests from shemale / futa lovers for months. Obviously, not everyone is into shemale content though, so I decided to combine this animation update with a feature that is long overdue in an adult game like LifePlat: strapons, which hopefully add some variety to both lesbian scenes (I realized from working on the She Kissed a Girl quest back in v2.12 how lacking in variety the female-female scenes were) and male-female scenes (femdom / bi-curious boyfriend taking it up the ass from his girlfriend wearing a strap-on etc).

- Add strap-on to the game, which the female player or NPCs can use during sex scene. Any woman wearing a strap-on will be allowed to use any existing and future shemale / futa animations in addition to the normal ones for ciswomen.

- ~15 new shemale / futa animations which can also be used for ciswomen wearing a strap-on. These will cover both shemale-female and shemale-male animations.

- Allow the player to input custom tags for anyone in their Contacts, then access these contacts easily with the Filter feature

- Some new API functions for modders. Many great mods are being released and updated in the past few weeks so it's only fair that I give modders as much support as possible.

Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 30 November, with a release candidate for public beta testing released at least 24 hours in advance

213.jpg

LifePlay v2.13 Released!

- Add strap-on to the game, which the female player or NPCs can use during sex scene. Any woman wearing a strap-on will be allowed to use any existing and future shemale / futa animations in addition to the normal ones for ciswomen.
- 10 new shemale on female animations which can also be used for ciswomen wearing a strap-on, including some rough and anal animations.
- 5 new shemale on male animations which can also be used for ciswomen wearing a strap-on, including some rough animations.
- Allow the player to input custom tags for anyone in their Contacts, then filter down to these contacts easily by searching for the tag
- Some new API functions for modders

This i the first time i write something in Loverslab. I can easily say it is a great community from what i have been reading over the last several years.

First of all i would like to say that this is a great game i have been playing over and over again with multiple roleplays. Thank you for this and many other Skyrim mods that gave me helluva time both playing and setting up (i must be a masochist to enjoy setting up mods to Skyrim but anyway). You do awesome work, vinfamy.

Returning to topic, i would like to ask 2 questions about the clothes: 

1) I see lots of clothing files names (in Heavy/.../daz , /new and /new2 folders) that i have never seen in the game. Are they not implemented yet or am i missing something? I cant find any store to buy them in nor can i see them on any npc, including when managing their inventories.

2) Are optional clothes for legacy users still usable with turning on NPC legacy NPC distribution?

13 hours ago, imgonnacamp said:

This i the first time i write something in Loverslab. I can easily say it is a great community from what i have been reading over the last several years.

First of all i would like to say that this is a great game i have been playing over and over again with multiple roleplays. Thank you for this and many other Skyrim mods that gave me helluva time both playing and setting up (i must be a masochist to enjoy setting up mods to Skyrim but anyway). You do awesome work, vinfamy.

Returning to topic, i would like to ask 2 questions about the clothes: 

1) I see lots of clothing files names (in Heavy/.../daz , /new and /new2 folders) that i have never seen in the game. Are they not implemented yet or am i missing something? I cant find any store to buy them in nor can i see them on any npc, including when managing their inventories.

2) Are optional clothes for legacy users still usable with turning on NPC legacy NPC distribution?

yes, these old legacy clothes are for the old legacy models, which can be turned on with the Legacy NPC option, I used the legacy models before April 2018 (when I switched to Daz Genesis 8), these models are pretty inferior to the current models though

This is probably a really stupid 'its 3:30am here an I'm tired' question but how am I supposed to launch the Linux version of this. I downloaded it from the patreon and I've tried extracting it and running the lifeplay.sh, I've tried running the .7z itself, and now that I think about it, I think I did both of those things multiple times because I thought there were more things I'd tried but I can't come up with anything now so I think I should probably get to bed now.

3 hours ago, cyanidearsenic said:

This is probably a really stupid 'its 3:30am here an I'm tired' question but how am I supposed to launch the Linux version of this. I downloaded it from the patreon and I've tried extracting it and running the lifeplay.sh, I've tried running the .7z itself, and now that I think about it, I think I did both of those things multiple times because I thought there were more things I'd tried but I can't come up with anything now so I think I should probably get to bed now.

Either right click Lifeplay.sh > Click Options > Permissions > Check "Is Executable" (or similar, depending on your DE, I'm on Plasma) or type "chmod +x LifePlay.sh" in a terminal, then run LifePlay.sh as a executable.

List of Community-Made Mods (as of 7 Dec)
Since the last list I posted on 9 Nov, the modding community for LifePlay has continued growing - more new mods have been released and some existing mods have received major updates in the last month alone. I'm very grateful for the efforts of these wonderful modders. Here's an updated list:

"New" means the mod was released within the last month. "Updated" means the mod was recently updated within the last month.
If you want to make mods for LifePlay yourself (which requires no coding experience nor special software), start by checking out the Docs folder and join our Discord server - modders are usually quite active on there.

How to Install Community-Made Mods:
Download and extract the mod into Content/Modules
Make sure you don't leave an extra directory level for the mod, meaning:
For Better Pregnancy for example, it should go like this:
Modules/sb_BetterPregnancy/sb_BetterPregnancy.lpmod
and NOT
Modules/sb_BetterPregnancy_v1_3/sb_BetterPregnancy/sb_BetterPregnancy.lpmod
(If this is the case after you extract the mod, you need to move the sb_BetterPregnancy folder out to Content/Modules and delete the (now empty) sb_BetterPregnancy_v1_3 folder)
After this, make sure the mod is active in the Mod Manager. (Ctrl + M > Tick Mod > Confirm)

Plans for v2.14 (14 Dec)
- Allow the player to pick from a selection of base textures for female characters' faces (i.e. so that everyone no longer uses that same Bridget face texture with the mild freckles, and ends up looking too similar even with different morphs and hairstyles). New female NPCs generated by the game will also now have randomized base textures for their faces. This will result in much more diverse female NPCs and allow players and modders to fine-tune their characters further.
- New male hairstyles, as promised
- New female hairstyles , especially longer styles that are still lacking even after the ones added back in v2.11
- More furniture to design bedrooms with. I've been amazed by the room designs the community has come up with and share so far so hopefully this will give you even more to play with.
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 14 December (with a release candidate for public beta testing out at least 24 hours before)

Hey.

So, when I downloaded this, I expected to be disappointed. I ended up pleasantly surprised by this work. Great job.

However, one thing has seriously bothered me nearly all the time that I was playing.

The clipping. Oh God, the clipping. On almost every female or shemale character I met, their bodies - namely tits, ass and thighs - were clipping through their clothing. Any hope that will get patched? I imagine one way to do it would be to have several default models (generic, slim, curvy, fat etc) for the clip-happy articles of clothing and use them as opposed to the naked model, which is either configured by the end user or randomly generated.

Keep up the good work.

Follow-up:

Played around some more.

The shemale on male flavor text from the male side is a bit off: it keeps mentioning 'my' (as in the male's) pussy, which is not ideal. Also, it keeps mentioning a "masculine scent" which is not entirely wrong biologically speaking, but has no place (in my opinion, at least) in a dickgirl-on-male fantasy.

Along similar lines, the cunnilingus text in one of the lesbian scenes is reversed: the player character is the one down there, but the text is written out as if she was the one on the receiving end.

214.jpg

LifePlay v2.14 Released!

- Allow the player to pick from a selection of 25 base textures for female characters' faces (i.e. so that everyone no longer uses that same Bridget face texture with the mild freckles, and ends up looking too similar even with different morphs and hairstyles). New female NPCs generated by the game will also now have randomized base textures for their faces. This will result in much more diverse female NPCs and allow players and modders to fine-tune their characters further.
- 7 new male hairstyles, plus bald
- 12 new female hairstyles , especially longer styles
- 50 lighting, furniture and decor pieces to design bedrooms with. I've been amazed by the room designs the community has come up with and share so far so hopefully this will give you even more to play with.

There's a slight problem with the map icons not showing up, which is hotels, offices and residentials. Not sure if there's anymore that I've noticed that doesn't show up on map, I even let it load but it won't load them but everything else does.

Nevermind! I somehow fixed the problem, I don't know how I did but I just saved after messing with my settings then exit and rebooted the game. It's all working again and I can see hotels and the others I couldn't see before on the map.