@Seis : looks like none of the morph targets work at all. What about the male models? Does body morphs work for them?

Sneak Peek for 2.0 Beta 3: New Hairstyles

Here's 10 new hairstyles for the new female models that will be introduced in v2.0 Beta 3 (to be released this weekend). Like the other three Daz hairstyles already in the game, each hairstyle has its own shape customization morphs (length/ position of bangs, sides, back etc) - the screenshot above only shows the default shape.

2Beta3x2.png

9 hours ago, Seis said:

Male body morphs do not work either (Linux version only).

Is this the first version of the game you tried on Linux? I don't own a Linux device so when I first worked on it, I had someone help me test it - maybe the tester simply missed that the morphs weren't working all the way back then

Do the DAZ models have any materials or just the raw textures/default import materials from UE4?

If not, I can provide some very basic ones I made while playing with UE4 and Daz. They're not much, and I know pretty much nothing of UE4 materials, but with tinkering and gathering things from other sites I managed to get a much nicer look than just the raw materials. Same goes for the hair.

2Beta3.jpg

LifePlay 2.0 Beta 3 Released!

This update completes the switch into Daz3d for the female models:

- More hairstyles for the new female models

- Clothes for the new female models

- Expand the presets in Content\Modules\vin_Base\Presets so that they work with the new female models too

- The Customize NPC Distribution percentages will now work with the new female models too

- Enable a number of length/ scale morphs in the character creation menu (for example, to make a short character etc)

- Bug fixes and other improvements

(If you experience persistent 'Fatal Error' crashes when launching the 64-bit version, you may have more luck trying the 32-bit version instead)

@Z0mbiN3 That would be a great help actually. I can certainly learn a thing or two from your materials to incorporate into the game.

1 hour ago, darkkitten said:

Havent bugged you for a heavy folder update in a bit :) got one planned soon?

I'll upload it after I finish uploading the hotfixed links

LifePlay 2.0 Beta 3 HOTFIX Released!
- 32bit: https://mega.nz/#!pbJw0QwA!O--P3OTy-G-42La6za7cCUnu_mDSHP1MME60JMrV4f0
- 64bit: https://mega.nz/#!ZOYgDajS!WRWg7q8ikRQDnYlMyaueUaWpwD9m8YqGSHAQfo9xkJk
This should fix the fatal error crash at startup some users experience when trying the game on release date (Friday)
I'm also reuploading the rest of the full and update only links to include this hotfix so that future downloaders won't have to apply this patch manually.

Hi, great game but I have found a couple of bugs in 2.0 Beta 3

First once an NPC gives birth she retains her pregnant belly, and the next time she gets pregnant the belly seems to grow even larger.

I don't remember this in the previous versions so is it related to the new models (which looks good btw )?

Haven't tested getting PC pregnant tough.

Second I got an NPC pregnant and a few days before giving birth she told me she was pregnant again.

And true enough a while after giving birth the first time she gave birth a second time (no sex in between ). 

On 5/1/2019 at 6:15 PM, rapeme4real said:

getting better and better all the time. thanks for all you do. 

1 question, how could I change a building into something else? like lets say, I want a recycling place to exist in the city. how would I change a building to that type :)

left click on the building > Edit building

Plans for Daz Male Models (Beta 4 & 5) 
Initially, I wanted to have a few non-graphical updates after the Daz conversion of the female models was done. However, while converting the ladies, I came to realize that it would be common sense to just go ahead and upgrade the male models too, so that:
- The women and men in game look consistent in quality 
- I will continue supporting the old 'Legacy' models as an optional setting, but I can split the files for them and their clothes into an optional download - not forcing everyone to download hundreds of mb for an optional setting that's disabled by default
- I can start making new animations using the Daz rigs for both male and female characters, rather than continuing using the 'Legacy' male rig for new male animations then having to convert them in the future
- I can finally bring 2.0 out of beta and promote 2.0 as a stable release and encourage people who were initially put off by the game's graphics to give it another try. 
So here's the plans. It's the same approach I took with the female conversion, just in 2 updates instead of 3 because I now know exactly what to do and there's less work involved with the male models anyway (no shemale, pregnancy, less gay animations than lesbian, etc)
- 2.0 Beta 4 (ETA 11 May): introduce the Daz male model + convert all existing sex animations for it. By the release of Beta 4, you can play the game normally, except all the guys will stay naked (like how the women were in Beta 2)
- 2.0 Stable (ETA 25 May): hairstyles and clothes for the new male model. A few UI improvements. Bug fixes.

Hell yeah, I love how 2.0 sounds like. A suggestion if I may - since we're in debug mode already (editing stats of everyone etc) maybe add a few more features to it? For example matching certain npcs together / changing their relationship and maybe even playing as them (switch the protagonist). So maybe I have a family and want to switch and play as the brother or sister on the go. All of this if you can spare the time of course ?

Also we need to grow this community and get some modders in here (well maybe after 2.0 to make things easier) - any chance for a discord server?

Edit: In order to avoid a double post, here's a bug I've encountered a few times. Basically after a scene the character is stuck in the 'room' and can't access the map. The map sometimes reappears after couple of in-game hours pass.
LifePlay-Win64-Shipping_2019-05-03_03-17-47.jpg.75b71b3ced254d98473fac9351a685a0.jpg

2Beta4.png

LifePlay 2.0 Beta 4 Released!

- Introduce the Daz models for male characters
- Convert / retareget all existing sex animations for the new male model
- Add scale X, Y and Z options under Morphs > Scale. This may work better than the FBMHeight morph to create short characters
- All male presets in vin_Base/Presets will now work with the new male model
- 'Customize NPC Distribution' settings will now work with the new male model 
- Bug fixes, including the rent calculation and everlasting pregnant belly bugs
- Performance optimizations and reducing some file's sizes (thanks to this, you may notice that Beta 4's download package is actually smaller than Beta 3 despite the addition of male models)
Basically, with this version, you can play the game normally, except all the guys will stay naked and have the same hairstyle with no facial hair (hair and clothes will be the focus of the next version)

Plans for LifePlay 2.0 Stable (25 May)
The next version will wrap up the graphical overhaul the game underwent over the last 5 updates and bring it out of beta:
- Hairstyles and facial hairstyles for the new male model
- Clothes for the new male model
- Some UI improvements, convenience features, tooltips and other tweaks to make the game more user-friendly
- Split the assets for the old 'Legacy' character models into an optional download, so that everyone doesn't have to download hundreds of mb for an optional setting that's disabled by default
- Bug fixes (It's called "2.0 Stable" after all!) and performance optimizations
The base requirement for 'Update Only' downloads will also be reset at this 2.0 Stable version (just like it did back in v1.10) so that the 'Update Only' download packages for 2.1, 2.2, etc will stay under 100 mb or so.
Estimated Release Date: 25 May

Hi there. Nice funny game so far. But one thing im puzzled. How is the frequency of situations. I try to whore out, normal and online since several ingame days now. No success. Is there a way to increase the success rate ? Or do i have to be on special places ?

11 hours ago, Belorda said:

Hi there. Nice funny game so far. But one thing im puzzled. How is the frequency of situations. I try to whore out, normal and online since several ingame days now. No success. Is there a way to increase the success rate ? Or do i have to be on special places ?

increase your attractiveness stat (Ctrl + T) will make triggering these scenes easier

2Stab.jpg

LifePlay 2.0 Stable Released!
This update wraps up the graphical overhaul the game underwent over the last 5 updates + make some improvements in term of user-friendliness and finally bring 2.0 out of beta:
- New 'Recommended Actions' feature for those who prefer a bit of hand-holding, or simply can't be bothered to micro-manage your character's life (if you're super lazy, just keep pressing R after each action to go for the next recommendation)
- Hairstyles and facial & body hairstyles for the new male model
- Clothes for the new male model
- Each morph slider now also come with a box where you can enter a specific value outside of the usual 0.0 - 1.0 range to really fine-tune your character. Do so wth caution though as anything outside the normal range might deform the character.
- Some UI & control improvements, tooltips and other tweaks to make the game more user-friendly. People without a middle mouse button can now control the camera fine.
- Split the assets for the old 'Legacy' character models into an optional download, so that everyone doesn't have to download hundreds of mb for an optional setting that's disabled by default
- Bug fixes, performance optimizations and crash preventions
There are no 'Update Only' downloads for 2.0 Stable (they would have been way too huge to be useful anyway), only the full downloads, because the base requirement for future 'Update Only' downloads is now reset to 2.0 Stable (just like it did back in v1.10) so that the 'Update Only' download packages for 2.1, 2.2, etc will stay under 100 mb or so.