23 hours ago, Selpharion said:

So far I loved the game, it has potential. I hope you keep improving it every day. 

I would like to see more surprises (besides the Bestiality) we had prepared. 

I would like to know if there will be future jewelery possibilities (Piercings, earrings, chains, necklaces, nipple earrings, nipple chains, etc)

Body movement (breasts and ass) Have tattoos and marks (BDSM, Slavery)

More incest events (like the possibility that when our character is sleeping, our relative enters our room and begins to touch us and others, clearly with the option of happening without us noticing or waking up in the act and accept or not to continue with the act. prepare food let's put a "special" ingredient for our companion (either relative or partner) in their food, as well as to accompany us to eat and start the hot games being alone or if it is a family home suspects and others, etc.)

Many ideas, sorry for the length.

Also the option in which we can breastfeed (Be natural after pregnancy or acquired form [Chemistry, drugs, magic?] The option to breastfeed forever or remove it [Chemistry, drugs, magic?] And events with unexpected events of all type (alone, with partner, friends, family, etc)

And BDSM events, etc. Among other perverted things.

Like a said, many ideas.

I really wish that.

Leaving that aside, I have a question in incest events. 

Whenever we masturbate is the option to join our relative or someone close and start the sexual relationship. But when we do the same thing and we spy them on the spot or asleep, you can not get there anymore. 
¿Is there any stat that allows us to be more "bold" and start the flirting and sexual act? since I have not found a way to do it.

Well, I think I've written enough for now, keep it up and do not give up!

I'll probably add jewelery after I upgrade the character models. These things need to be too 'precise' in where they are placed, so it's not a good idea to add them before the character models are finalized. This is also the main reason on why BDSM hasn't made an appearance yet - most BDSM devices need to be precise in their placements.

Tatoos and marks might make an appearance some time in the new year

I'll probably dedicate one whole update to adding new incest scenes soonish, I saved your and others' suggestions and will refer to them when that update comes

IIRC, that particular incest scene ends there. It's just one of those short ones that help with the build up of sexual tension. You can check the scenes in LifePlay/Content/Modules/vin_incest

Plans for LifePlay v1.17
- Anal animations
-  'Sleeping' animations (i.e. one partner remains still / appears unconscious) 

- Scenes to trigger the new animations

- Unique scenes for bf / gf / spouse that used to be 'forbidden' to distinguish from the normal significant other scenes

- Some more sliders for the 'Customize NPC Distribution' menu

- Bug fixes and improvements

ETA: 20 - 22 Dec

Just as a small request, can you make it so you can
1) Click Esc / Menu key to exit out of pause menu, not just enter it
2) A key to click, such as ctrl, that will clear any menu / pop-ups off the screen, as it can get a bit fiddly clicking randomly on the screen to get rid of them

Other than that, looking forwards to 1.17, enjoying the game so far

On 12/12/2018 at 9:01 AM, vinfamy said:

I'll probably add jewelery after I upgrade the character models. These things need to be too 'precise' in where they are placed, so it's not a good idea to add them before the character models are finalized. This is also the main reason on why BDSM hasn't made an appearance yet - most BDSM devices need to be precise in their placements.

Tatoos and marks might make an appearance some time in the new year

I'll probably dedicate one whole update to adding new incest scenes soonish, I saved your and others' suggestions and will refer to them when that update comes

IIRC, that particular incest scene ends there. It's just one of those short ones that help with the build up of sexual tension. You can check the scenes in LifePlay/Content/Modules/vin_incest

That sounds great! I hope you continue like this. I will look forward to what you will bring us in the future.

Loving the game man. I have a few suggestions. Would love to be able to play as a teenager that can go to school and have random events occur there as well. Also would love to be able to go from a flacid state penis to erect state before sex. 

Really enjoying the game so far. I also think you are doing a great job with constantly updating it.

Hello! I have a question. To my character I put a relative who lives with her (Dad) for an incestuous relationship, nothing else I tried to get the scene that is a single father (Once I could get it out but restart my character.) And I could not get it back again. ¿Could you tell me how to do it again or what do I have to change or put in order for it to come out again? (I know it sounds silly and that, but it's part of the RP)

On 12/14/2018 at 9:43 PM, WarbandOnDrugs said:

Loving the game man. I have a few suggestions. Would love to be able to play as a teenager that can go to school and have random events occur there as well. Also would love to be able to go from a flacid state penis to erect state before sex. 

Really enjoying the game so far. I also think you are doing a great job with constantly updating it.

Thank you. 

There's university in the game. School teens is a bit sensitive legally for me (I live in the UK, they're super strict about these things) considering the sexual nature of the game.

Flaccid - Erect states were actually in the game initially before the first release, but I took it out because it didn't work right with all the animations. I will probably attempt this another time, maybe when I add cumming etc. In general, the penis in the game is currently very basic, there are a lot of things that can be improved on.

On 12/15/2018 at 3:46 PM, Madison09 said:

This has so much potential, my only problem with it is the enormous size of the maps. Is there any map that is small, simple, and easy to navigate?

Something like this would be great. Right now it's too easy to get lost and not presentable.

I'd love to have the map looking like this, maybe I can start experimenting more with the maps in the new year 

All the current maps look the same, but I think some cities I've done are quite small and compact. Maybe check the Bath map

23 hours ago, Selpharion said:

Hello! I have a question. To my character I put a relative who lives with her (Dad) for an incestuous relationship, nothing else I tried to get the scene that is a single father (Once I could get it out but restart my character.) And I could not get it back again. ¿Could you tell me how to do it again or what do I have to change or put in order for it to come out again? (I know it sounds silly and that, but it's part of the RP)

The scene you're looking for is in LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Incest\Scenes\single_parent.lpscene (all the scenes in the game are in editable text files)

In this particular case, it's simply programmed to be a rare scene, if you change the 1000 from "Random(0, 1000) < perversion" to a 500, 200, 100, etc, the chance of the scene popping up will increase a lot

6 hours ago, vinfamy said:

I'd love to have the map looking like this, maybe I can start experimenting more with the maps in the new year 

All the current maps look the same, but I think some cities I've done are quite small and compact. Maybe check the Bath map

Awesome to hear, I'm pretty sure if you had the new maps players and modders could provide a ton of them for you.

6 hours ago, vinfamy said:

The scene you're looking for is in LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Incest\Scenes\single_parent.lpscene (all the scenes in the game are in editable text files)

In this particular case, it's simply programmed to be a rare scene, if you change the 1000 from "Random(0, 1000) < perversion" to a 500, 200, 100, etc, the chance of the scene popping up will increase a lot

OK, so just need to change the number. But what about the: (Actor = getRelative(Parent); If Player.isInterestedIn(Actor) && !Actor.isMarried() && Actor:rapportwithplayer > 0) Do i need to put a relative (Mother) too or just ignore that? 

On 12/6/2018 at 1:33 AM, vinfamy said:

A lot of people have been requesting this actually. And the game already has a way to distinguish between normal relationship and incest relationship.

I don't have a huge number of ideas on what scenes to write though? I mean, apart from a few scenes where family/ friends condemn your relationship, I don't know what else would happen to an incest couple? Suggestions would be appreciated. 

Sorry for the late response. 

I would start with "labels". Rather then referring to your blood related significant other as "your lover" or "wife" or whatever, I would keep it as "Mother" or "sister" or "brother", etc.

Have the pre-sex talk reference the fact that they are related, like a mom going to on MC character "Wanna come back to the place you where born?" or a dad going to a female MC "Want to take your mother's place?" and etc.

Situations and scenarios would be awfully nice, but you don't need them to make the relationships feel like incest.

On 12/17/2018 at 4:24 AM, Selpharion said:

OK, so just need to change the number. But what about the: (Actor = getRelative(Parent); If Player.isInterestedIn(Actor) && !Actor.isMarried() && Actor:rapportwithplayer > 0) Do i need to put a relative (Mother) too or just ignore that? 

Just changing the number should be enough.

117.png

LifePlay v1.17 Released!

- Anal animations
- 'Sleeping' animations (i.e. one partner remains still / appears unconscious) 
- A few unique scenes for bf / gf / spouse that used to be 'forbidden' to distinguish from the normal significant other scenes. Also, these will now be labelled properly during scenes and the Contacts menu. The player will also refer to these lovers with pet names referring to the forbidden relationship.
- For modders: new function LoadPreset(), ShowTutorialTxt() function, using FText, now replaces ShowTutorial() for localization purposes 

Hey Vinfamy,

I'm happily lurking around the game which you keep steadily updating. Thank you for your hard work ❤️

I do have a question on the STD stuff... How exactly does it work so far... it is a random chance that you can encounter from any type of sexual intercourse like a certain percent of intercourses do result in contracting STD? If so, is it possible that one time an NPC has it, another time not? Or is an infected NPC steadily having it and spreading it? On another question, is the player spreading the STD further once contracted?

Thank you very much. :)

*waves*

On 12/22/2018 at 9:06 AM, Dario Maesar said:

Hey Vinfamy,

I'm happily lurking around the game which you keep steadily updating. Thank you for your hard work ❤️

I do have a question on the STD stuff... How exactly does it work so far... it is a random chance that you can encounter from any type of sexual intercourse like a certain percent of intercourses do result in contracting STD? If so, is it possible that one time an NPC has it, another time not? Or is an infected NPC steadily having it and spreading it? On another question, is the player spreading the STD further once contracted?

Thank you very much. :)

*waves*

You have a small chance (IIRC 1%) of contracting STD during sex. This triples for people you've just met in the scene (i.e. hooker, random girl in the nightclub etc).

Condoms are 99% effective in preventing STDs. I didn't want to make it too complex as to not make it into a killjoy

15 hours ago, Laius said:

Do you have a list of planned features or something? Just something to give an idea

In here, you can see things I plan and things I've completed: https://github.com/vinfamy/LifePlay/issues

On 12/12/2018 at 11:02 AM, vinfamy said:

Plans for LifePlay v1.17
- Anal animations
-  'Sleeping' animations (i.e. one partner remains still / appears unconscious) 

- Unique scenes for bf / gf / spouse that used to be 'forbidden' to distinguish from the normal significant other scenes

- Some more sliders for the 'Customize NPC Distribution' menu

ETA: 20 - 22 Dec

Having played a few hours of the latest update, I can definitely say that it feels more "forbidden" then before. Great job!

If I may, in the future when you have some time, I think that a modification to the "girls.boys fighting over you" scenario would further help in the incest department. To wit, if both subjects are "forbidden", or one is, instead of the subjects in question thinking that each other is too slutty, trying to steal their boy/girl-friend or what not, have them accuse each other of incest. Like, if it's a normal girlfriend throwing accusations at the family member, make it be centered around the fact that the family member is related.

And if both are related, have them fight over WHICH relationship is worse.

Brother: "You are her FATHER, you sick fuck!"

Father: "And you are her BROTHER, you grew up with her!"

Brother: "At least I don't have power over her!"

Father: "Yes, power that came from age and experience, so I know how to treat her right. I know how to make THIS right. Unlike you, who doesn't really know what he is getting into!"

Brother: "Grrrr!"

Father: "Grrrr!"

And so on and so forth.

• 2 weeks later...

Plans for v1.18 - ETA: 10-13 Jan
Hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas and New Year!  
For the first update of 2019, I will finally introduce the much-requested content for pets (the background work for this paves the way for other types of creatures in the future too). I had to wait until I made enough progress to know for sure it can be implemented technically before releasing these v1.18 plans (which is why the plans weren't released a few days after the last version like usual). The full plans are follows:
- Add a system for pets in the game, with innocent pet-owners actions and scenes. I will start with just a single breed of dogs for v1.18, but more breeds and other animals coming in future version.
- Optional bestiality module (to avoid Patreon's attention, I will refer to bestiality as 'interspecies' on all my Patreon posts) with a few animations for the first dog breed. This will be disabled by default (like how NTR is currently handled) because I know it's a bit of a Marmite that doesn't interest everyone.
- Update the API documentation for modders
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
Estimated Release: 10 - 13 Jan

22 hours ago, Sescheraun said:

Been messing around with this for a few days now, I kinda of love the concept.

Yeah, same here. A sandbox lifesim with a huge range of more or less detailed branching possibilities, been waiting for that a long while.

The moddability makes me hope for lots of fleshed out careers and lifestyles in the future because if I'm being honest, what I feel this sort of thing needs first and foremost is variety, and then an element of unpredictableness and the steady possibility to progress in some way in a chosen path.

What I'm looking forward to the most right now are the new character models. Also the click-to-rotate camera instead of clicking and dragging in the character creation screen seems very clunky. But! Solid work up until now IMO and a lot of potential here.

On 1/6/2019 at 3:05 AM, vinfamy said:

Plans for v1.18 - ETA: 10-13 Jan
Hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas and New Year!  
For the first update of 2019, I will finally introduce the much-requested content for pets (the background work for this paves the way for other types of creatures in the future too). I had to wait until I made enough progress to know for sure it can be implemented technically before releasing these v1.18 plans (which is why the plans weren't released a few days after the last version like usual). The full plans are follows:
- Add a system for pets in the game, with innocent pet-owners actions and scenes. I will start with just a single breed of dogs for v1.18, but more breeds and other animals coming in future version.
- Optional bestiality module (to avoid Patreon's attention, I will refer to bestiality as 'interspecies' on all my Patreon posts) with a few animations for the first dog breed. This will be disabled by default (like how NTR is currently handled) because I know it's a bit of a Marmite that doesn't interest everyone.
- Update the API documentation for modders
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
Estimated Release: 10 - 13 Jan 

A question if I may then: Will interspecies impregnation be featured at some point in the future? I know that would require developing entirely new rigs to accommodate the "mixtures" so to say but, heck, I figure that's one way to add furries to the game.

How do I mod backgrounds? I am making fighting scenario where there are outcomes based on the fighting interactions I choose that connect to stats (Fitness effects boxing success, Muscle effects wrestling, and the npc can counter based on player fitness or muscle stat compared to theirs, I have Counter for wrestling as "Defense chokehold"  and boxing as "Counter punch", each of these interactions cost energy and the person with lower energy loses counter attempts and the fight entirely resulting in the player being sent to the hospital or winning with the ability to rob npc or do non-consensual activities such as force pimp out victims. I thought it would be interesting to have background scenes relevant to fighting interactions.