• 3 weeks later...

Originally I wanted to ask how to get this mod running wit Inflation Framework because my characters belly did nothing.

Now I check the Version 35a and... it does not work.

When I look under MCM at Eggfactory/ Information I get a value for the breasts (thats fine) but the belly stays at 1.00000 .

So it seems like the SLIF doesn t get a value to inflate from EggFactory.

It works if you set the Belly node being controlled via Racemenu

• 1 month later...

No one has yet to answer about skyrim not starting at all with this mod installed. Does it require manual installation? As in, no mod managers doing it for you? 

I have had this problem since the betas, and i have yet to figure out what is causing the game not to start with this mod in the files. 

Edit: wait! I got it to start. FYI, i manually installed it from the zip directly into the skyrim file directory. I will update as to whether it works or not. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 4:26 PM, korfio said:

Version 3.5a converted (use racemenu scaling for belly to get CBBE SE body belly inflation).

I imagine since the original author consented to 3.0 being converted they'd be OK with 3.5a as well.

EggFactory35a-SE.rar 1.74 MB · 270 downloads

Edit: Removed ZAZ files from ZAZ 7 being overriden in the BSA. Just cut them off, saw no problem as of yet.

I can't select Racemenu scaling in lactation options.

I am unable to select that as well, I'm trying to use SLIF and even with new json file and thing from multiple threads I just cant seem to get my 3BBB body to change with EggFactory. FillHerUp works, Milk Mod works but the changes for EggFactory still only occur when wearing clothes. 

in SLIF eggfactory only shows up as an available mod under default modus while the others show up under morph modus. Is that an issue or am I missing a setting under default modus? 

I have turned off nioveride and set percentages as well. 

Any further suggestions or direction or how to get my naked body to change with egg factory will be greatly appreciated, as i continue to search through SLIF/CBBE/3BBB/EggF posts lol

From what I'm able to glean from my use of this mod, is that its the XPMSSE Skeleton that doesn't have the proper belly node, therefore nothing is happening, if you had an option to switch to like say the Bodyslide belly node, then the mod would start to work again.

I do hope you get this working as its very popular, and I do just want it to work for once.

On 11/28/2019 at 2:26 AM, kamiyosha said:

No one has yet to answer about skyrim not starting at all with this mod installed. Does it require manual installation? As in, no mod managers doing it for you? 

I have had this problem since the betas, and i have yet to figure out what is causing the game not to start with this mod in the files. 

Edit: wait! I got it to start. FYI, i manually installed it from the zip directly into the skyrim file directory. I will update as to whether it works or not. 

Unfortunately, this didn't work for me. My game also refused to start after installing this using Vortex. So I uninstalled and made sure the game ran normally. Then I tried manually installing the mod as you suggested but, again, the game refused to start. Oh, well. I mainly wanted it for the Alternate Start options. Maybe I'll try again in a few months.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RabidTurtle115 said:

God this thread is a mess. Anyone ever get scaling to work at all? And if you did, how did you do it? Manual racemenu adjustments? To the best of my knowledge it is not compatible with SLIF. I have no breast scaling or belly scaling, there's a lot I still have to sort out however...

I have no SILF, but RaceMenu for belly works.  Breasts for me has racemenu in gray, which I think is universal for everyone.  SILF actually does work for breasts (no belly)with clothes on, but I think is incomparable with 3bbb, so no naked characters.

As I was having an issue with my outfit and naked body morphs and finally narrowed down the issue to this mod, I'll leave this post here. For now the Breast scaling isn't working correctly for some reason. It is affecting Outfits body morphs, but not correctly affecting the naked body morph.

This is the link to where I posted the images showing that the outfit body morph was being affected, and that if I changed the 'Breasts' slider in Racemenu it would change ONLY the Outfit body morph.

For some reason this mod isn't affecting the naked body morph, but it DOES affect the outfit body morph. Furthermore, even if you change any of the scaling options in the MCM (even to 'No Scaling'), it still affects the Outfit body morph breasts. The only way to disable it is to disable the 'Breast Scaling' option. In which case both the Outfit and naked body morph will be the same size (as they should be).

The belly scaling works fine however. I have the option 'Racemenu' selected in the MCM for those that don't seem to get it to work. Try changing the options on the left-hand-side to see if you're able to get your belly size to change ('Belly Scale Multiplier' 'Maximum Belly Size'). However, I was also able to get SLIF to work for this as well (it would show a deflated looking belly before), but that is more of messing around with the SLIF options until you're able to get something to work. The 'Racemenu' option works a lot better anyways, so it's much better to use that instead. If you do have a problem with the Belly working, then make sure you have Body morphs for everything you're using this mod with. If there are Body morphs then the Belly should work fine. The only problem I'm aware of is the Breasts.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/8/2020 at 12:56 PM, RedDogSlay said:

As I was having an issue with my outfit and naked body morphs and finally narrowed down the issue to this mod, I'll leave this post here. For now the Breast scaling isn't working correctly for some reason. It is affecting Outfits body morphs, but not correctly affecting the naked body morph.

This is the link to where I posted the images showing that the outfit body morph was being affected, and that if I changed the 'Breasts' slider in Racemenu it would change ONLY the Outfit body morph.

For some reason this mod isn't affecting the naked body morph, but it DOES affect the outfit body morph. Furthermore, even if you change any of the scaling options in the MCM (even to 'No Scaling'), it still affects the Outfit body morph breasts. The only way to disable it is to disable the 'Breast Scaling' option. In which case both the Outfit and naked body morph will be the same size (as they should be).

The belly scaling works fine however. I have the option 'Racemenu' selected in the MCM for those that don't seem to get it to work. Try changing the options on the left-hand-side to see if you're able to get your belly size to change ('Belly Scale Multiplier' 'Maximum Belly Size'). However, I was also able to get SLIF to work for this as well (it would show a deflated looking belly before), but that is more of messing around with the SLIF options until you're able to get something to work. The 'Racemenu' option works a lot better anyways, so it's much better to use that instead. If you do have a problem with the Belly working, then make sure you have Body morphs for everything you're using this mod with. If there are Body morphs then the Belly should work fine. The only problem I'm aware of is the Breasts.

Everyone keeps saying "use the Racemenu option", but I don't see such an option anywhere in the Egg Factory MCM menu, and Racemenu itself doesn't have a MCM menu. Am I missing something here?

On 11/30/2020 at 11:16 PM, MorePrinniesDood said:

Make sure you're using the latest Egg Factory for SSE and that nothing's overwriting its scripts.

Turns out I had to use the 35a file from the forum blog thingy. The EggFactory30 file provided in the downloads didn't seem to offer the options at all.

• 3 weeks later...