View File

An SE port of MorePrinniesDood's Egg Factory since it only seemed to work for some people and not others.

I'm no professional modder but I haven't ran into any problems yet

Original Mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1890-egg-factory/

Pre-requisites:
Skyrim SE
SKSE64
NetImmerse Override (comes with the Race Menu Alpha)
A skeleton with Belly node such as XPMSSE
A body with support for belly node scaling

FAQ:

Q: I have *insert problem here* what do I do?

A: I can attempt to help but I highly recommend contacting the original author.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/04/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE64, SkyUI, NetImmerse Override
  • Regular Edition Compatible

1 hour ago, capitanohook said:

hi ! pls where can i find the nettimerse override  or race alpha for special edition? 

or i can put the nettimerse override of old skyrim ?

NiOverride or RaceMenu (which includes NiOverride). Both are oldrim mods. If you want to use RaceMenu, you need updated SKSE64 plugins from https://github.com/expired6978/SKSE64Plugins/releases. Given NiOverride is an SKSE plugin, I wonder if the belly node not scaling is because it needs recompiling against SKSE64. But if that is the case, like I said earlier, it's odd that breast node scaling is working still.

1 hour ago, mosquitobait said:

I wonder if the belly node not scaling is because it needs recompiling against SKSE64. But if that is the case, like I said earlier, it's odd that breast node scaling is working still.

What body are you using?

CBBE don't have belly node.

4 hours ago, mosquitobait said:

NiOverride o RaceMenu (che include NiOverride). Entrambi sono mod oldrim. Se si desidera utilizzare RaceMenu, è necessario aggiornare i plugin SKSE64 da https://github.com/expired6978/SKSE64Plugins/releases . Dato che NiOverride è un plug-in SKSE, mi chiedo se il nodo del ventre non si ridimensiona perché richiede la ricompilazione di SKSE64. Ma se è così, come ho detto prima, è strano che il ridimensionamento del nodo del seno funzioni ancora.

thank you mosquitobait  ! i have cbbe  caliente body with bodyslide , ok i download the nioverride mod and put this nice mod in  my game :smile: thank's for help me

On 2018. 4. 5. at 9:14 PM, MorePrinniesDood said:

It was removed from CBBE SE, yes.

Well, I just hope sth could be done about that in the near future. Though it seems like the pregnant slider in Bodyslide seems to work, at least in the preview screen.

Or is there any body which still supports belly node? such as Bathesba body?

Edit: Yup, I could confirm belly node not working.

On 4/4/2018 at 11:11 PM, mosquitobait said:

Everything (picking up an egg, messages about status, laying eggs) seems okay except for the belly node sizing. Oddly, enabling breast node sizing works, but the belly never changes.

that's because I don't think there is a body with belly scaling available for SE, im hoping to remedy this problem with Ousnius for the next CBBE update.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I have a different issue, I had been incapable of getting NetImmerse Override working for me, so I tried the mod anyhow and it worked just fine, no errors (its needed for the belly and breast swelling anyhow) but just recently I got NetImmerse Override  working, and now the mod won't work for the player at all, I cannot remove the curse, she wont lay eggs, even the potion to progress the pregnancy faster does nothing. any ideas of whats going on?

K, so I got egg factory working (turns out I used the wrong version), but the settings don't change the gestation time and the breast and belly won't inflate at any time but the mod says I have all 3 requirements in the MCM. It's just the inflation event that's not triggering though because the breast and belly values in the egg factory MCM stay at zero no matter what I do.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, so I've been trying to make this mod work all week. I know that the skeleton and body I'm using (XP32/UUNP) have a belly node and support for scaling. I've been using the Fill Her Up SE port, and the belly inflation works fine. When I was trying to use the Egg Factory mod, the events and egg laying did trigger, but there was no belly or breast growth. I looked at the MCM menu, and the numbers for the belly and breast size never increased. The only thing I can think of that would cause this would be conflict with the Hentai Pregnancy SE mod, which I was using at the same time, though I'm not sure how the two would operate side by side. Yes, I am using Netimmerse, Bodyslide, and the other prerequisites.

Has anyone else had problems like this? I really love the idea of this mod, and would appreciate any help with getting it working. Thank you.

Update: Disabled Hentai Pregnancy. Inflation still not working.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...