Tried installing this mod but it has file conflicts with ZaZ animation pack (SE v8.0, so I disabled it for now. as I'm not sure which files should take priority.

The ZaZ Animation pack is SLAL Animation Pack by ZaZ CBBE SE v8.0-rev2

Screenshot from Vortex attached.

egg_factory_zaz_conflict.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ah yes, sorry - saw that too - I meant a fix for the SE version. I looked into doing the port for 3.3 also, but some people were reporting issues doing that with the "standard steps" so it looks like some extra steps are necessary because of the SE Sex Lab, which is why I was wondering if there was a fix (like advancing a quest or setting a variable/removing effects with the console). But thank you for the reply!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/20/2019 at 3:35 PM, Deamoa said:

Version 3.4 seems to work with a "simple port" (unpack the .bsa, nif-optimize, open in CK and save).

The port seems to work indeed but, and this may be due to muppetry on my part, can't seem to get it working with SLIF but it does work with Racemenu. Anyone had any joy with that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seconding the want for a current ported version. Seems the OP of this port has gone awol for nearly a year at this point so it might be time for someone else to carry the torch. I hope they're alright, wherever they are.

I might attempt it (With the mod author's permission of course) if no one else shows interest but I have basically zero experience with this kind of thing so I'm not expecting it to go well.

Update: Did the port, gonna test more obviously but it seems to work with the exception of SLIF functionality not working at all. Not quite sure how to go about fixing that unfortunately, but if people are still interested I can ask the mod author if it would be alright to upload it.

On 5/2/2019 at 7:08 AM, Sena-san said:

Seconding the want for a current ported version. Seems the OP of this port has gone awol for nearly a year at this point so it might be time for someone else to carry the torch. I hope they're alright, wherever they are.

I might attempt it (With the mod author's permission of course) if no one else shows interest but I have basically zero experience with this kind of thing so I'm not expecting it to go well.

Update: Did the port, gonna test more obviously but it seems to work with the exception of SLIF functionality not working at all. Not quite sure how to go about fixing that unfortunately, but if people are still interested I can ask the mod author if it would be alright to upload it.

Go for it!

The pregnancy indicator (The white ! surrounded by the red box) Seems to be so big it's going through the ground and is kind of ruining the whole mod for me tbh.... Is there any way to make it smaller or just turn it off? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2019 at 5:44 AM, UniArgo said:

The pregnancy indicator (The white ! surrounded by the red box) Seems to be so big it's going through the ground and is kind of ruining the whole mod for me tbh.... Is there any way to make it smaller or just turn it off? 

That is not a pregnancy indicator, that is a missing file warning (a mesh file if I recall correctly). So check that you installed everything properly, you may want to re-install any recent mod that contains a "meshes" / "textures" folder.

• 2 months later...
On 5/22/2019 at 12:22 AM, Sternum said:

That is not a pregnancy indicator, that is a missing file warning (a mesh file if I recall correctly). So check that you installed everything properly, you may want to re-install any recent mod that contains a "meshes" / "textures" folder.

That's odd, it only shows up when she starts to lay. I've tried reinstalling most of the texture mods I'm using but it doesn't make a difference the huge red ! still appears unless I'm already in free cam mode. Usually a missing texture is just purple isn't it? Meshes I'm not sure on... 

43 minutes ago, UniArgo said:

That's odd, it only shows up when she starts to lay. I've tried reinstalling most of the texture mods I'm using but it doesn't make a difference the huge red ! still appears unless I'm already in free cam mode. Usually a missing texture is just purple isn't it? Meshes I'm not sure on... 

Not odd at all, the big exclamation mark appears when the model (mesh, texture, nif? I don't know) in question needs to be present but can't be displayed (bad install/corrupt file). So you won't solve the issue reinstalling other "texture mods", the issue is the files from Egg Factory or one of the required mods, so try reinstalling those again.

12 minutes ago, UniArgo said:

Okay I think it's something to do with the fluid part of the mod I don't have any specific mods to do with that other than ZAZ... Could that be it?

If so how do I fix that?

Unpack the .bsa

Run the now extracted files through Nif Optimizer

Resave the mod in Creation Kit if you haven't already.

Edit: Should add that this is for porting the mod from LE to SE yourself. Please do that as the LE one is more up to date.

• 3 weeks later...