Did anyone test the 35a version before uploading? In game I get an SKSE error saying that some of the scripts are "older version" (probably means they are compiled for oldrim) and when I try to recompile the given scripts I get errors like "variable <something> is undefined" or "<function> is not a function or does not exist".
Can someone with more knowledge than me check the scripts because I have 0 knowledge about this programming language.

Edit: Looks like the issue was that I updated from v30 to v35a and loaded the same save, guess we need update instructions rather than checking if the mod is compiled correctly... So a fix was make sure to delete the old scripts before updating (if installing mods manually) and start a new game.

On 2/7/2021 at 1:46 PM, stavlan said:

Did anyone test the 35a version before uploading? In game I get an SKSE error saying that some of the scripts are "older version" (probably means they are compiled for oldrim) and when I try to recompile the given scripts I get errors like "variable <something> is undefined" or "<function> is not a function or does not exist".
Can someone with more knowledge than me check the scripts because I have 0 knowledge about this programming language.

Edit: Looks like the issue was that I updated from v30 to v35a and loaded the same save, guess we need update instructions rather than checking if the mod is compiled correctly... So a fix was make sure to delete the old scripts before updating (if installing mods manually) and start a new game.

For updating Egg Factory LE or SSE, always end any existing egg-laying curses, save, load that save without Egg Factory enabled, save again, then install the new version. This ensure s a fully clean install.

• 2 months later...

I'm having a weird issue with the belly scaling that I'll just explain with a picture:

20210430202900_1.thumb.jpg.9c6d7389af1fc06dfb73751f3f40d07c.jpg

I had Hentai Pregnancy already installed and it seems that the issue showed up after installing Egg Factory, but even after uninstalling it the issue is still there. I'm using the CBBE 3BBB body and have HDT-SMP and CBPC installed. Any idea what could be causing this? 

• 3 weeks later...

Same here. Egg Factory seems to be using the 3BBB Amazing SMP Object - Player body for the belly growth rather than the 3BBB Body Amazing for it. Could be wrong but that's what it seems like.

What's the fix? No clue, that's why I'm here

• 4 weeks later...

Same issue as above 2, so bump. Working on a fix, will post here if find one.

Think I found the issue, but I'm not good enough to fix it. 

I *think* that it is using a vanilla node, 'NPC Belly.' Mods like Fill Her Up and Beeing Female use 'PregnancyBelly.'

When I tried to fix it, the mod just stopped belly growth functionality altogether. I am a programmer, but I have never made a mod, and I dont know Papyrus, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Edited by TexasRaiderz
  • 2 weeks later...

Just installed this mod, but haven't had a chance to test it yet. I used to have the same issue with 3BBB Body Amazing and the ugly belly bulge as on the screenshot above, and I've tried everything and beyond.

What finally fixed it for me was moving a single slide in Racemenu all the way to the left:

Spoiler

1737709876_BellyBuldge.jpg.f96be6035011693bebabd5d9d6b57c2c.jpg

Give it a try, it might work for you too.

Edited by Incubusbul
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's an esp+scripts with a few minor modifications (SSE, only modified files in the zip)

* Spawns Spider/Chaurus eggs from EC+/Spider Addon instead of normal eggs (adds both as masters, didn't test thoroughly)

* Actor will strip before pushing, then unstrip after. (adds SexLab as master)

* 25% chance of the curse self lifting after pushing, instead of reapplying

Had Mistakenly posted on the SE thread, here's on the correct SSE thread instead

EggFactory_mod.7z

The build in the MCM option Uninstall doesn't seem to work. Do I have to completely uninstall the mod from MO2 to make my character stop laying eggs? I installed it as a requirement for some other mod (don't remember which one) in the first place, and don't want to mess my fragile setup.   

6 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

The build in the MCM option Uninstall doesn't seem to work. Do I have to completely uninstall the mod from MO2 to make my character stop laying eggs? I installed it as a requirement for some other mod (don't remember which one) in the first place, and don't want to mess my fragile setup.   

Have you tried using the Remove Curse potions found in the temples?  Worked for me and giving them to NPCs cured the NPCs as well.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 2:56 PM, DeltaZone said:

So did we ever figured out the issue causing the racemenu option for Lactation being greyed out? I'm asking since I'm currently running into issues with SLIF not playing nice with my breast (It scales properly with my clothes on but disrobing brings disappointment.)

Hi and sorry for the super late reply, but this could be the culprit

image.png.b927778c87a9b590c2f240037b9b3752.png

I'll recompile and check if the option does anything now that I can select it, my guess is that it was probably disabled for a reason

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 6:54 AM, Player80 said:

Hi and sorry for the super late reply, but this could be the culprit

image.png.b927778c87a9b590c2f240037b9b3752.png

I'll recompile and check if the option does anything now that I can select it, my guess is that it was probably disabled for a reason

Did you fix it?

I'm suspicious its not scaling because the new 3bbb bodies and outfits don't have the NPC breast nodes anymore so maybe thats why it doesnt work for the breasts?

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2021 at 3:57 AM, Usagirei said:

Here's an esp+scripts with a few minor modifications (SSE, only modified files in the zip)

* Spawns Spider/Chaurus eggs from EC+/Spider Addon instead of normal eggs (adds both as masters, didn't test thoroughly)

* Actor will strip before pushing, then unstrip after. (adds SexLab as master)

* 25% chance of the curse self lifting after pushing, instead of reapplying

Had Mistakenly posted on the SE thread, here's on the correct SSE thread instead

EggFactory_mod.7z 35.97 kB · 117 downloads

Any chance you could tweak this in two small ways:

1) just lay smaller sized eggs, without the EC dependency?  Size of eggs is too large

2) include the stripping and redressing, with customizable slots that strip

On 6/8/2021 at 2:41 AM, TexasRaiderz said:

Same issue as above 2, so bump. Working on a fix, will post here if find one.

Think I found the issue, but I'm not good enough to fix it. 

I *think* that it is using a vanilla node, 'NPC Belly.' Mods like Fill Her Up and Beeing Female use 'PregnancyBelly.'

When I tried to fix it, the mod just stopped belly growth functionality altogether. I am a programmer, but I have never made a mod, and I dont know Papyrus, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Having the exact same issue, found a fix yet?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 2:50 AM, Zanare said:

Having the exact same issue, found a fix yet?

I broke my Skyrim install trying to optimize the code of people's scripts, got frustrated, and have not touched it in a while, but by memory, I think I found a sortof work around by messing with the settings. 

- I know for sure my SE Inflation was set to not-modulus.
I don't remember if it was because of this mod or not, but I think it was.
There was only one mod on all of LoversLab (that I found) that messes with nodes, and also doesn't work with the standard morph mode of SE Inflation. I don't remember which one it was, but its not egg factory.

- In addition, I believe I set egg factory to Racemenu scaling. Or maybe that was fertility mode. There is one setting in egg factory I changed only. 

- In the settings of SE-Inflation I was able to see the vanilla nodes and convert the values into the one inflation uses.

This is all in the settings, I didn't do anything special.

- I do know it took me a while though, and I recall if I changed egg factory mcm twice, it would break and reset itself to default settings for some reason, so only touch it once (per save). 

- Its not a perfect fix

- I can't check my exact settings because my main save can't be loaded atm

Edited by TexasRaiderz
  • 1 month later...