2 minutes ago, Claysson2 said:

So...... Lorenze's that "Stranger" in Jenn's Journal. It would be interesting if I found either Lorenze or Alicia and reunited them. Then I could let Lorenze oversee my Sex Slaves, Jenn would be like the Head Mistress (Madam) , everyone would be Happy .  So... Jenn was about to become a Daughter of Coldharbor, like Serana. I wonder if Lorenze  is in fact a  Demora Lord , Headhunter (PUSSY, if you will) for Morlog Bah . Interesting. Jenn would LOVE that. Have The Dragonborn and a Demora Lord anytime she wanted.

In my first addition of this mod 5 or 6 years ago, you could take Alicia with you and she would kill her mother.  If you read all the logs and letters along the way, you can see why she would want to.  Lorenze was the girl friend of and Alicia was the daughter of Sanguine.

9 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

In my first addition of this mod 5 or 6 years ago, you could take Alicia with you and she would kill her mother.  If you read all the logs and letters along the way, you can see why she would want to.  Lorenze was the girl friend of and Alicia was the daughter of Sanguine.

So.. Mia Lorenz (Slave in Training) is Lorenze . Mia Lorenz finally got WHIPPED into shape. OK, using "My Home is your Home" all my "Ladies", very Loosely, have home. I can disable AFT and they will all go home , enable AFT and collect them all , except Jenn, I can't give her weapons . Then I just adjust my strategy and use Lorenz and Sesha as "Trojan Horses" (Pussies if you will) and clear out the Bad Guys. At least all the Bandits will die smilin' . Shit... I think I just noticed a Hickie on my left nut , oh o there are 2 fang wounds on my right one , SARANA ... !!!!!!!! OK... got it, Lorenze and Mia Lorenz are two different people.

17 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I am betting that there is NOT a conflict.  Instead, I suspect that you might have too many papyrus routines running.  Sexlab (and Flower Girls for that matter) do not load you system normally.  However, when an animation starts, there is a LOT of papyrus load and you need some spare computing resources to let it happen.  Make and have a look at a papyrus log and see if you are not getting stack overflow. 

Also, try a flower girls animation.  It is much lighter than sexlab and I have NEVER had the game crash with it's animations.

Once you get a papyrus log, try posting it on the Sexlab Beta forum.  Lots of people there experience.  In any case, this will not be a Sex Slaves issue.  Our papyrus load to start an animation is near zero.

Im kinda new at this so were do i go to find that?

18 hours ago, crel said:

Hey, trying to figure out if something's broken or not. Every time a trainee slave gets off her hanging bonds to kneel down, if i tell her to pleasure me with her mouth or whatever the text is, it always plays Arrok Lesbian animation even if it's disabled in SexLab.

I have two animations tagged with Lesbian, FF, Cunnilingus, Oral; Arrok Lesbian is one of these, Zyn Licking the other. Arrok's also has 69 and BBP(?) that could be relevant to the situation.

Two with Lesbian, FF, Cunnilingus

One with FF, Cunnilingus, Oral.

You know what tags it's looking for?

I image there's a way for me to go in and edit the tags to make all 5 animations have all 4 tags, but even so, it's only played the other mod that has all 4 like... once or twice. Come to think of it, I'm not sure those times were this training scenario.

Had a look at this and SexSlFramework has oral sex like this:

GetAnimationByName("Arrok Lesbian")

It should probably be called with the tags "Oral" and "Lesbian".  I'll add that to my todo list, but I currently have the flowergirls version loaded in my development machine, so it might be a week or so.

6 hours ago, Claysson2 said:

So.. Mia Lorenz (Slave in Training) is Lorenze . Mia Lorenz finally got WHIPPED into shape. OK, using "My Home is your Home" all my "Ladies", very Loosely, have home. I can disable AFT and they will all go home , enable AFT and collect them all , except Jenn, I can't give her weapons . Then I just adjust my strategy and use Lorenz and Sesha as "Trojan Horses" (Pussies if you will) and clear out the Bad Guys. At least all the Bandits will die smilin' . Shit... I think I just noticed a Hickie on my left nut , oh o there are 2 fang wounds on my right one , SARANA ... !!!!!!!! OK... got it, Lorenze and Mia Lorenz are two different people.

Mia Lorenze (the one you trained) is Alicias's mother.  She ages well.

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Had a look at this and SexSlFramework has oral sex like this:

GetAnimationByName("Arrok Lesbian")

It should probably be called with the tags "Oral" and "Lesbian".  I'll add that to my todo list, but I currently have the flowergirls version loaded in my development machine, so it might be a week or so.

Yeah, that'll do it. Heads up, the dialogue option when you talk to a slave follower, "Listen girl, time to use your body to please me" or whatever, pleasure me with your mouth option is apparently using the same call.

FF, cunnilingus is the only tag option all 5 share. There's likely others in other animations packs, of course, but these 5 are what you end up with by combining Anub Human3, Nibbles 4.8, Znaroks 3.0, Billyy Human 1.2 and Human Furniture 1.1, and  RohZima 0.4b.

ZaZ 8.0 is registered with SL, so I think its animations show up in the listing. Arrok's does at least, and it's in ZaZ's. Doubt it's a duplicate listing though, unless it comes prepackaged in Sex Slaves.

May not be a comprehensive list, but those are the converted human animation packs I've found.

Take your time man, they're your projects do them when you want to

1 hour ago, crel said:

Yeah, that'll do it. Heads up, the dialogue option when you talk to a slave follower, "Listen girl, time to use your body to please me" or whatever, pleasure me with your mouth option is apparently using the same call.

FF, cunnilingus is the only tag option all 5 share. There's likely others in other animations packs, of course, but these 5 are what you end up with by combining Anub Human3, Nibbles 4.8, Znaroks 3.0, Billyy Human 1.2 and Human Furniture 1.1, and  RohZima 0.4b.

ZaZ 8.0 is registered with SL, so I think its animations show up in the listing. Arrok's does at least, and it's in ZaZ's. Doubt it's a duplicate listing though, unless it comes prepackaged in Sex Slaves.

May not be a comprehensive list, but those are the converted human animation packs I've found.

Take your time man, they're your projects do them when you want to

I package only 4 animations and they are specific to certain scenes.

I have no idea and cannot have any idea what animations the user has loaded, so I am pretty limited.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

I package only 4 animations and they are specific to certain scenes.

I have no idea and cannot have any idea what animations the user has loaded, so I am pretty limited.

Yeah I know, which is why I looked up the tags in all the converted human animations packs I've seen posted here, to find the common tags if any.

23 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

OK I see now , the "Stranger" in Jenn's journal, was Sanguine . After Jenn tried to kill Alicia by throwing in the river,  Sanquine found her . It happened again, after I trained Lorenz and made her a follower , the tweak options disappeared on Sasha.

On 3/26/2018 at 5:10 PM, fishburger67 said:

Known Issues:

I got to archeron after the gas chamber but after he either forces you or your follower to perform the animation just ends and then archeron stands there and i am unable to loot anything or open map/magic/levelup/inventory. any suggestions? You reccomended uninstalling heavy papyrus mods and I did. Also went through Load Orders  txt files you had to make sure i was running compatible mods with this one. Also read through forum and saw you mention emptying all gear into a chest in room before activating scene. Tried all these but still having the same issue. As always appreciate the help from anyone!

16 hours ago, mharbin said:

I got to archeron after the gas chamber but after he either forces you or your follower to perform the animation just ends and then archeron stands there and i am unable to loot anything or open map/magic/levelup/inventory. any suggestions? You reccomended uninstalling heavy papyrus mods and I did. Also went through Load Orders  txt files you had to make sure i was running compatible mods with this one. Also read through forum and saw you mention emptying all gear into a chest in room before activating scene. Tried all these but still having the same issue. As always appreciate the help from anyone!

Getting rid of heavy papyrus loads is good, but there is likely still papyrus fragments in your save game.   This is ALWAYS an issue of a script not running.  You might try fallrim tools to clean up your save.  You can also not do that scene by checking the "Short Main Quest" MCM option which skips this scene.  However, if you have trouble there, you will not be able to play the Dark Possession and Find the virgin quest along with two of the andrew quests, all of which are scripted.

Skyrim SSE is much better running scripts, but there is still a limit on how many scripts can run at one time.

If I were you, I would get my game running well.  Pick only those mods you can live without and dump the rest.  You cannot run any more that one of Creature Framework, Wet and Cold, all the bird mods, and many more.  If you try and run two of these mods, you cannot have anything else unless you have a VERY good cpu and video card.

Try making a papyrus log file and having a look to see just what is going on.

21 hours ago, Claysson2 said:

OK I see now , the "Stranger" in Jenn's journal, was Sanguine . After Jenn tried to kill Alicia by throwing in the river,  Sanquine found her . It happened again, after I trained Lorenz and made her a follower , the tweak options disappeared on Sasha.

The stranger is in fact Sanguine, but it is mentioned in Mia's Journal, not Jenn.  She is a kidnapped noble and is basically good.

Sex Slaves has zero to do with any follower mod.  Your issues there will lie elsewhere.

Also noticed , I can't get either Jenn or Lorenz to suck my cock . The option comes up , but after foreplay they just go into extasy mode and Masterbate . Giving a Labia exciter to my other follower bring them into MiasLair too . Group Sex works, but anytime I select me and two others (Females) we teleport to Bleak Basin (Giant Camp) and no animation . 

4 hours ago, Claysson2 said:

Also noticed , I can't get either Jenn or Lorenz to suck my cock . The option comes up , but after foreplay they just go into extasy mode and Masterbate . Giving a Labia exciter to my other follower bring them into MiasLair too . Group Sex works, but anytime I select me and two others (Females) we teleport to Bleak Basin (Giant Camp) and no animation . 

I am guessing that you have some papyrus overload issues.  This stuff all works just fine.  Can you make a papyrus log and have a look?

damn sexlab throws me into the water area in many scenes, then i have to climb back up and run to the specific scene area, for the animations and plot to continue in the dungeon area.

also found out the reason for most CTDs during the training sessions before start of Dark Possession was shifting of items from PC to the Player Chest and vice versa.

had to dump up my most loot into the player chest in Sanguine's Palace, then the CTDs went away. Ran the whole mod without any bugs, apart from the SexLab freefall bug.

Good job and had quite a lot of fun. Let the princess go to her mother, while Mia, Vess and Niri are now my slaves. Its difficult to put cloths on them. Using AFT and had a few issues, because of different inventory setup, specially with arrows not being recognised to be present. XPMSSE was throwing out a lot of stack dumps in papyrus log because of that. gave me a few CTDs during location changes. Sorted out the inventories then those problems went away.

hey one question, is there an option to train other NPCs as slaves apart from the four girls?

Anyway thanks for this great mod. 

5 hours ago, Tron91 said:

damn sexlab throws me into the water area in many scenes, then i have to climb back up and run to the specific scene area, for the animations and plot to continue in the dungeon area.

also found out the reason for most CTDs during the training sessions before start of Dark Possession was shifting of items from PC to the Player Chest and vice versa.

had to dump up my most loot into the player chest in Sanguine's Palace, then the CTDs went away. Ran the whole mod without any bugs, apart from the SexLab freefall bug.

Good job and had quite a lot of fun. Let the princess go to her mother, while Mia, Vess and Niri are now my slaves. Its difficult to put cloths on them. Using AFT and had a few issues, because of different inventory setup, specially with arrows not being recognised to be present. XPMSSE was throwing out a lot of stack dumps in papyrus log because of that. gave me a few CTDs during location changes. Sorted out the inventories then those problems went away.

hey one question, is there an option to train other NPCs as slaves apart from the four girls?

Anyway thanks for this great mod. 

I bet the problem with with CTDs was because several mods add an OnEquip(), OnUnEquip() method to a custom playerref.  I have seen lots of stack traces, especially from Wearable Lanterns and the like where you get a stack dump OnUnequip() which is exactly what you would have by moving your gear one at a time to a chest before you get started.

Thanks so much for reminding me of this.  I will add this to my troubleshooting guide.

You can train ANY female NPC that you can get to follow you into the dungeon.  One I have not tried, but that should work is to use Flower Girls (or any other mod that has this dialog) to start sex and then tell them you want to go somewhere more private and take them with you down into the dungeon.

However, be careful because some characters that have scripted stuff (like Ingrod the Younger or Serena) will blow up your game if you make them sex slaves.

I have been loving this mod, so many bad and wonderful things to do.  But please tell me when Dark Possession will be completed, I have gotten carried away many times re-doing that quest, getting to the awesome mmmf scene which I assume is the last scene :( but nothing happens... yes I finally found the warnings but hey this girls gotta play and I am so hoping as a quest reward my character can do seduce like the other sex slaves, play a Bard lol so music the crowd up, get a free room, then I so want to cause my own orgy (instead of a sex slave), then I run prostitution for a while, go to sleep and then leave to kill stuff. Yes this Tinkerbell really id Darkside.

1 hour ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I have been loving this mod, so many bad and wonderful things to do.  But please tell me when Dark Possession will be completed, I have gotten carried away many times re-doing that quest, getting to the awesome mmmf scene which I assume is the last scene :( but nothing happens... yes I finally found the warnings but hey this girls gotta play and I am so hoping as a quest reward my character can do seduce like the other sex slaves, play a Bard lol so music the crowd up, get a free room, then I so want to cause my own orgy (instead of a sex slave), then I run prostitution for a while, go to sleep and then leave to kill stuff. Yes this Tinkerbell really id Darkside.

Wow, some really great ideas.  I seriously have bookmarked this post for my todo list,  mostly because it is pretty easy to do and a nice reward.  Just gotta figure out how to trigger it.  Maybe I'll have you drink a few meads or something and take your cloths off.

You still have more to do with Volkar.  Stay after him.  When you get the choice to pick what you want to do, you are getting close.  That is all I am going help you with.

And, I don't see anything so dark about this side of you.

6 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Wow, some really great ideas.  I seriously have bookmarked this post for my todo list,  mostly because it is pretty easy to do and a nice reward.  Just gotta figure out how to trigger it.  Maybe I'll have you drink a few meads or something and take your cloths off.

You still have more to do with Volkar.  Stay after him.  When you get the choice to pick what you want to do, you are getting close.  That is all I am going help you with.

And, I don't see anything so dark about this side of you.

Thanks for the info, just to clarify cause at the moment when I go to him and ask what the hell happened, (after I get my first ecstasy), he offers training, I have been volunteering, why not lol I now have a towel to sit on when I play Skyrim (totally awesome). We do the scene, straight to next, then straight to him bringing in some friends, by the time I get back on my seat my lovely character is just sitting there and he and his mates are standing around with dumb looks on their faces. 

So theres more before this? Cause I have said no and sulkily walked away, killed a dragon or two then come back.

If you want ideas by the way I can tell you all the things I would love to happen, that so far I haven't seen nor have I found.

Teehee maybe not Dark for some, but I sure don't go to church...

4 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Thanks for the info, just to clarify cause at the moment when I go to him and ask what the hell happened, (after I get my first ecstasy), he offers training, I have been volunteering, why not lol I now have a towel to sit on when I play Skyrim (totally awesome). We do the scene, straight to next, then straight to him bringing in some friends, by the time I get back on my seat my lovely character is just sitting there and he and his mates are standing around with dumb looks on their faces. 

So theres more before this? Cause I have said no and sulkily walked away, killed a dragon or two then come back.

If you want ideas by the way I can tell you all the things I would love to happen, that so far I haven't seen nor have I found.

Teehee maybe not Dark for some, but I sure don't go to church...

You are running into problems.  You are near the end of this scene, but it is hanging up.  Try going into console mode and clicking on the the guy on the left then type:

disable

enable

Then wait for a few seconds.  If that does not fix the problem for you, repeat for the guy on the right (not Volkar himself).

And, I would love to hear your ideas.  I hope to get back on the Sexlab version soon (working on the Flowergirls version atm).

On 6/5/2018 at 1:47 AM, fishburger67 said:

You can train ANY female NPC that you can get to follow you into the dungeon.  One I have not tried, but that should work is to use Flower Girls (or any other mod that has this dialog) to start sex and then tell them you want to go somewhere more private and take them with you down into the dungeon.

Hmmm... ... This command in console 

"addtofaction xx0085b5 1"

is interesting. does the work for me.

Thanks again, I will try the console trick.

Likely already suggested but more can be done with fisting, you have doggy fisting, on the side then the double fisting, a fun one is mff where the guy is being jerked off while he is inside a female.  Then there is the foot fucking that some like.

I know I would like to see extended scenes, not many but 1's that are hard to achieve making them rare, like a gangbang with 6 plus in it, they pass you around in scene double tripple penetrations, spit roasting, finishing with them all bukkaking.

I have a by far more hard core smut idea but I don't know if you would like that, as each scene would end up with the victim dead. (So yeah obviously aggressor scenes).