We have a problem here .... The game stops .... you take control and nothing happens.

This third round and the answer is: Acceptance.

So you're not doing anything... the acceptance ... 

Spoiler

1174866583_Fallout42021-03-2120-56-33-12.jpg.265e848cfea5af45e9c0eb9070e58530.jpg

I can't get control back with anything and it can be fixed by loading the last backup ... which is pretty gas if it's old.

**  other ... other solution?

I think, the I'm game timing is also problematic ... someone is trying non-stop ... and in vain at all. He turns one at rejection and begins the next attempt. without a break. No violence ... nothing. Just verbal bullshit. If I let you ... the game takes control and nothing happens.

Spoiler

874937914_Fallout42021-03-2120-10-47-17.jpg.53f02ebd32f313d4a0b4001c76a2bed8.jpg

So if I permitted of anything or go into anything ... I lose game control and can load an earlier backup as it doesn’t give back as no attraction has happened that would close the event and allow the game to progress.

*it takes nothing into account. Pregnancy or participation in other productions ... nothing.

Azt hiszem nálam az időzítés is problémás ... valaki megállás nélkül próbálkozik ... és minden hiába. Szünet nélkül.  Nincs erőszak ... semmi. Csak verbális baromság. Ha engedek ... a játék átveszi az irányítást és semmi sem történik. Az elutasításkor megfordul és megkezdi a következő kísérletet. Nincs szünet és nincs pihenő. Elmegy 10 lépést és megfordul... 

Szóval ha bármiben engedek vagy bármibe belemegyek... elveszítem a játékfelügyeletet és tölthetek be egy korábbi mentést mivel nem adja vissza hiszen semmiféle attrakció nem történt ami lezárná az eseményt és engedné a játék haladását. 

Semmit sem vesz figyelembe. Terhességet vagy más produkcióban való részvételt... semmit. 

Itt valami nagy zűrzavar van...

Elmentem a nagylányommal egy kis buliba... de a dolog akár a parton vergődő hal... Valami még a viszonteladói kísérletet is megakasztja. Például az intézeti akcióban jól működött a dolgozó nő funkció ám nem kizárt a véletlen vagy a betöltés sorrendje más... de másutt vagy nem vagy csak sok-sok-rengeteg idő elteltével lép működésbe. Legtöbbször akkor, amikor más nem is számítok rá.

Többnyire a zaklatós metódus dominált és lényegében  "tökmindegynek" tűnik minden vagy bármiféle beállítás ami az időkorlátokról szól.

789127705_Fallout42021-03-2120-10-04-75.jpg.85715402ef7243dad6c1132435bc3a44.jpg

8 hours ago, NNS10 said:

I think I figured it out. That function wasn't used in many places.

You should post your findings for those who might be trying to go down the same path.

If you still need help, post what changes you've made (copy+paste or screenshot) so we can see exactly what you have going on.

3 hours ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

We have a problem here .... The game stops .... you take control and nothing happens.

Try using the MCM Debug "Reset Approaches" option.

11 hours ago, delete1618 said:

You should post your findings for those who might be trying to go down the same path.

If you still need help, post what changes you've made (copy+paste or screenshot) so we can see exactly what you have going on.

It's not a clean change. You have to search for any instance of checks for isDead() or !isDead() and isUnique() or !isUnique() as appropriate.

I think this is the fix but have not had time to test it yet.

I like the idea behind the bimbo serum. I think you could add some more serums/injectables. Here are a few ideas...

A reverse bimbo serum, morphs you fully, and to get back to normal, you have to have some funs times.

A helpless serum, makes you helpless/vulnerable. 

A nudity serum, makes you stay naked. 

A dizziness serum, make you to dizzy to lock pick. 

A horny serum, sets arousal to 100. 

A hopeless serum, decreases willpower/spirit/self-esteem by X%. 

MCM sliders to adjust options. 

On 3/22/2021 at 8:54 AM, delete1618 said:

On 3/22/2021 at 8:49 PM, NNS10 said:

It's not a clean change. You have to search for any instance of checks for isDead() or !isDead() and isUnique() or !isUnique() as appropriate.

I think this is the fix but have not had time to test it yet.

Still doesn't work. This change is not as simple as you suggested.

I looked a bit closer at the functions I was editing (IsActorEligible, FindEligibleNpcsAndSetMorality, FindEligibleNpcsForSecretPhotoShoot) and they are not used the way I expected. I am having trouble finding in the script where it actually checks against the various eligibility criteria, and I am not going to be able to understand the script entirely as it is 5000+ lines of code.

I am starting to wonder if the eligibility criteria is actually handled in the quest record.

1 hour ago, NNS10 said:

Still doesn't work. This change is not as simple as you suggested.

I looked a bit closer at the functions I was editing (IsActorEligible, FindEligibleNpcsAndSetMorality, FindEligibleNpcsForSecretPhotoShoot) and they are not used the way I expected. I am having trouble finding in the script where it actually checks against the various eligibility criteria, and I am not going to be able to understand the script entirely as it is 5000+ lines of code.

I am starting to wonder if the eligibility criteria is actually handled in the quest record.

I looked through AAF Spectators scripts and esp since that mod has an on/off option for unique actors in its MCM.  Spectators does its IsUnique check in the quest alias, not in scripts.  Might be your best bet.

Spoiler

isunique.jpg.ba6fa9acb9ecea079cabfef3baad37b7.jpg

59 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

I looked through AAF Spectators scripts and esp since that mod has an on/off option for unique actors in its MCM.  Spectators does its IsUnique check in the quest alias, not in scripts.  Might be your best bet.

Reveal hidden contents

isunique.jpg.ba6fa9acb9ecea079cabfef3baad37b7.jpg

Thanks, that was it.

The script changes I made are still needed to handle some random function calls from the script.

Hey.
I've been using this mod a lot recently but I keep having an issue where the mod works once and then, after that, it gets various ways through the dialogue before:
1) Exiting the conversation.
2) Locking me in place, resulting in me I have to use the debug menu to fix it.
I was wondering if there was a way for me to fix this.
AAF and FPAttributes are installed and working.

On 3/23/2021 at 1:47 PM, Benjy D said:

I like the idea behind the bimbo serum. I think you could add some more serums/injectables. Here are a few ideas...

A reverse bimbo serum, morphs you fully, and to get back to normal, you have to have some funs times.

A helpless serum, makes you helpless/vulnerable. 

A nudity serum, makes you stay naked. 

A dizziness serum, make you to dizzy to lock pick. 

A horny serum, sets arousal to 100. 

A hopeless serum, decreases willpower/spirit/self-esteem by X%. 

MCM sliders to adjust options. 

It would be awesome if he could implement irreversible state after a certain time(10 to 20 days or so)....basically becoming a full on bimbo. @twistedtrebla if you have any plans going towards this let me know if I can help in any way(dialogues, testing etc)

Hello,

i am using this mod with Raiders Pet, but there is the DD section that does not make sense to me.

If Raiders Pet you get a collar, but if i enable DD in Harassment, i always get the response, "look at all the devices" and the same guy that put them on wants to help. This would make more sense if i were outside the raider camp. Perhaps as an option but i only have two responses. No, i am busy and please help. Last one leads to attacked and (if enabled) sold (like RSE).

It would make more sense if they knew i am captured and not ask that question.

Am i to disable the DD harassment to not getting this dialog?

I am wishing that i can the DD experience.

This is not a critic but a question.

p.s. it seems that after i disabled DD, i did get device put on. So maybe you do not need that harassment enabled?

p.p.s. I forgot to mention that i run MCG. Perhaps tthat why DD is working.

2 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Hello,

i am using this mod with Raiders Pet, but there is the DD section that does not make sense to me.

If Raiders Pet you get a collar, but if i enable DD in Harassment, i always get the response, "look at all the devices" and the same guy that put them on wants to help. This would make more sense if i were outside the raider camp. Perhaps as an option but i only have two responses. No, i am busy and please help. Last one leads to attacked and (if enabled) sold (like RSE).

It would make more sense if they knew i am captured and not ask that question.

Am i to disable the DD harassment to not getting this dialog?

I am wishing that i can the DD experience.

This is not a critic but a question.

p.s. it seems that after i disabled DD, i did get device put on. So maybe you do not need that harassment enabled?

p.p.s. I forgot to mention that i run MCG. Perhaps tthat why DD is working.

Disabling DD approaches does not prevent other Harassment approachers from putting devious devices on you.

I use Harassment and Raider Pet together as well, and one related problem I've run into recently is that most of the Harassment scenes which apply devious devices have started (I'm not sure precisely when) removing them again at the end of the scene... all of them, even devices which the approacher did not apply (perhaps because there was already a device locked in that slot). The end result is that my Raider Pet captivity gets terminated early by some Harassment approach scenes.

I've basically started disabling Harassment entirely while I'm a pet, in order to avoid this conflict.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Disabling DD approaches does not prevent other Harassment approachers from putting devious devices on you.

I use Harassment and Raider Pet together as well, and one related problem I've run into recently is that most of the Harassment scenes which apply devious devices have started (I'm not sure precisely when) removing them again at the end of the scene... all of them, even devices which the approacher did not apply (perhaps because there was already a device locked in that slot). The end result is that my Raider Pet captivity gets terminated early by some Harassment approach scenes.

I've basically started disabling Harassment entirely while I'm a pet, in order to avoid this conflict.

I had a different experience.

If NPC approaches and wants to put more device on, i get an error saying can not unequip item.
Duh, now i have a blind and a hood on. Hard to say what the NPC wanted it to add or remove.

I should mention that i have next to "real handcuffs" also the tape cuff mod. I forgot the name right now.

I will see if i can make a screen shot of the error.

P.s. here is the screen shot.

Not sure how i can find out what item it is that is conflicting.

I kind of looks like that the restraining bar can not attached, though there is nothing else in the inventory that is in its place.

Here is a partial load order for sexlab. Maybe someone knows if i loaded it wrong.

I did run Bodyslide one more time to make sure that was done.

Thank you so much

"0060","+","Real Handcuffs"

"0061","+","Replace tape and handcuffs"

"0062","+","TortureDevices"

"0063","+","Devious Devices"

"0064","+","Devious Devices Face Morphs"

"0065","+","Devious Devices 2.0 Slave Heels Pack"

"0066","+","InoueKinkyKollars"

"0067","+","InoueKittyKollarsV"

"0068","+","TattooAfterRape"

"0069","+","Captive Tattoos"

"0070","+","Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4"

"0071","+","SLEEPYTIME -portable sleeping"

"0072","+","No BBC"

"0073","+","CWSS Redux"

"0074","-","AAF_SEU_V"

"0075","-","AAF_SEU_XML_Addon V"

"0076","+","CombatStripLite"

"0077","+","CSLRipping Sounds Replacer"

"0078","+","CumOverlays v"

"0079","+","Rogg DD Items Manager"

"0080","+","Rogg No−Strip Items Manager"

"0081","+","SexHarassment"

"0082","+","SexAttributes"

"0083","+","Sex Appeal Framework v"

"0084","+","RSE_II_Resources_ESM"

"0085","+","RSEII_CSA"

"0086","+","Raider Pet v"

"0087","+","MCG_(MagnoCumGaudio_FO4)"

"0088","+","DangerousNights_V_"

"0089","+","Release_NSFWsoundpack_"

"0090","+","AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes"

"0091","+","SavageCabbages Animation Pack"

"0092","+","Atomic Lust"

"0093","+","BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3"

"0094","+","AAF_Vanilla_Fudge_v_"

"0095","+","AAF Animated Fannies"

"0096","+","FO"

"0097","+","rufGT's Old Animations"

"0098","+","Vadermania"

"0099","+","ZaZOut"

"0100","+","Release_"

"0101","+","Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix"

"0102","+","Gray User Gag Equip"

"0103","+","AutoStagedAnimationsPlease"

"0104","+","Ultimate AAF Patch"

"0105","+","AAF - The One Patch to Rule Them All"

"0106","+","Advanced Animation Framework"

2021-04-06 16_20_35-Fallout4.png

2021-04-06 16_24_59-Fallout4.png

20 hours ago, wutpickel said:

If NPC approaches and wants to put more device on, i get an error saying can not unequip item.
Duh, now i have a blind and a hood on. Hard to say what the NPC wanted it to add or remove.

More generally, randomly equipping devious devices will cause that error to be displayed. Some devices cover multiple slots, so it's not always obvious when two of them might conflict. I see it happen often with AAF Violate's DD integration too.

40 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

More generally, randomly equipping devious devices will cause that error to be displayed. Some devices cover multiple slots, so it's not always obvious when two of them might conflict. I see it happen often with AAF Violate's DD integration too.

That is a bummer.

I hoped it was my installation. Ok, got to imagine then. :)

does anyone know what parts I need to edit in the scripts of this mod to make it support custom races, I took a look briefly and it seemed to mostly reference race groups from AAF's XMLs but I am unsure if I need to edit the race group definitions or if I can edit this mod to add new groups?

On 4/10/2021 at 7:30 PM, sett said:

does anyone know what parts I need to edit in the scripts of this mod to make it support custom races, I took a look briefly and it seemed to mostly reference race groups from AAF's XMLs but I am unsure if I need to edit the race group definitions or if I can edit this mod to add new groups?

I found where to edit this in the fpsh_main script in order to add additional races to the humanlike race check for the allow humans settings in the mod however, I would still need to add the races to the FPSH_HumanlikeRaces property in the mod's main quest or it won't even get that far in game, but any attempt I make to load the properties of this mods quest in creation kit fail and I am just left completely unable to make any adjustments to it, does anyone know why this is/has a version of this that load correctly in creation kit?

15 hours ago, sett said:

I found where to edit this in the fpsh_main script in order to add additional races to the humanlike race check for the allow humans settings in the mod however, I would still need to add the races to the FPSH_HumanlikeRaces property in the mod's main quest or it won't even get that far in game, but any attempt I make to load the properties of this mods quest in creation kit fail and I am just left completely unable to make any adjustments to it, does anyone know why this is/has a version of this that load correctly in creation kit?

I've not used the mod editor UI in the CK, but do similar things with FO4Edit all the time. Have you tried using that instead?

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I've not used the mod editor UI in the CK, but do similar things with FO4Edit all the time. Have you tried using that instead?

I could not figure out how to add an entry to the property's array in FO4Edit, I don't really know the UI of FO4Edit very well, I could figure out how to edit already exiting entries but not how to add new entries

21 hours ago, sett said:

I could not figure out how to add an entry to the property's array in FO4Edit, I don't really know the UI of FO4Edit very well, I could figure out how to edit already exiting entries but not how to add new entries

It does take getting used to, I'll agree. I think you're going to need to use a right-click context menu on the parent node of the array to add an entry, but I could be wrong about that.

13 hours ago, DevilGod05 said:

I was just wondering if someone still has the files for the fp version? I'm just asking because I find using fp much easier than aaf and I'm still very new to modding.

I did a search and could not find any mention of SH being for Foreplay. Are you sure it even existed?

Devious Harassment pretty much breaks all the DD and Raider Pet, etc. encounters...while all the rest still work with Raiders/gunners/etc as eligible. 

Due to that I usually just disable that specific harassment...Seems to reduce gameplay problems integrating with other mods using DD by 1000%. 

On 4/21/2021 at 8:04 AM, maddadicusrex said:

I did a search and could not find any mention of SH being for Foreplay. Are you sure it even existed?

I'm pretty sure it exists because looking through some old comments in this topic I've seen them talk about a foreplay version and stuff about updating it to AAF which we have now. So the foreplay version is basically just a very old version of SH. 

Heey, not sure if I'm missing something or if the files are too deep and i have to pull them out.

I unzipped and copied the folders directly into my Mods folder.

I downloaded this Sex Attributes and Combat strip lite.  None of them show up in my cc or scripts.

Any solution?  or just pull them out so they aren't so deep?