4 hours ago, Asiacurvy said:

Heey, not sure if I'm missing something or if the files are too deep and i have to pull them out.

I unzipped and copied the folders directly into my Mods folder.

I downloaded this Sex Attributes and Combat strip lite.  None of them show up in my cc or scripts.

Any solution?  or just pull them out so they aren't so deep?

They don't go in any mods folder. They go in your Fallout4/Data folder (if you see a Data folder in the zip file, drop that in your Fallout4 folder instead). You also need to handle archive invalidation in your fo4.ini. You should really just download a mod manager like Mod Organizer 2 and let them handle installation for you.

I don't know if anyone else has encountered this, but when I have a female NPC do either fan or blackmail, where she shares my Nora, I get locked in position and doesn't advance the quest.

I have been able to unfreeze myself by using in Console "Diel" and then "Riel x" when I see what the layer number is locked up.

I am thinking this is due to a call for female gangbangs?  Not sure.  I have SC, and even put in AJ (which did female gangbangs) but no success.  This has also caused the OnScene issues with Violate (unselect females to join gangbang - and it works fine).

Has anyone else encountered this and other fixes?

Thanks,
John

On 3/25/2021 at 10:50 PM, akuma35 said:

What Scenario triggers the Fake Doctor one? all the Debug Sex Encounters are the ones where the Harasser keeps saying something about being a slut or something. Any way to change the Chance of the Fake Doctor Scenario?

I think that you must have a minimum amount of rads to trigger the event

45 minutes ago, Surox said:

I think that you must have a minimum amount of rads to trigger the event

It's based on your intelligence modified by what you set your "gullible" value to in MCM. The less intelligent you are, the more likely the doctor will show up. Rad level has no effect on it.

Can vanilla companions mess with the player? I am thinking along the lines of piper talking the player into being a part time or full time whore with piper as their pimp. Also what about assaultrons? Can assaultrons be pimps? Hey we got one in goodneighbor selling guns why not have another one selling the player and one companion? 

Hi TwistedTrebla,

Thanks for this mod. Wanted to say I really like how your character can get manipulated when their sex attributes drop low enough, and I appreciate the variety of scenarios provided. Also appreciate that you've given us pretty granular control over how the mod behaves - it doesn't just allow me to customise it to my tastes, but it also allows me to make your mod play nice with other mods (eg hardship or raider pet) as needed. 

One feature I haven't activated is the bimbo serum even though I WOULD LOVE TO. I test drove the bimbo serum once using your debug options and I adored the bit about how it compelled your character towards sexual obedience, and the ensuing catch-22 situation for the player. Only problem is the requirement to activate body morphs. I have a body preset I prefer to the default fusion girl body. When the serum is in play, it requires me to play with a bodyslide preset that I don't find as nice, and that also messes up the clothing options (requiring a rebuild of all my clothes, and then another rebuild again if I ever shook off the effects of the serum). So yeah, that is a shame. 

Would you consider allowing us to activate the serum without the enforced body morphing? The flavour text, stat debuffs and other gameplay mechanics don't have to change - we'd just have to make believe a little about the bodily changes that have activated.

(Different serums with the same catch-22 would also be great fun, but that would obviously require more work.(

Another thing that struck me are the gangbangs. (Lovely). But the participants walk all over, and then any sex scenes subsequent to the first will occur all over the place and I have no idea where they're happening. Plus, if a NPC leaves the area then AAF poops itself. In the event you're still working on this mod - would it be difficult to force the NPCs to wait in place until the gangbang scene is finished?

In any case, this mod isn't ever leaving my load order. Love it.

On 4/27/2021 at 8:36 PM, delete1618 said:

It's based on your intelligence modified by what you set your "gullible" value to in MCM. The less intelligent you are, the more likely the doctor will show up. Rad level has no effect on it.

So there is no way to trigger it specifically via console commands ? Thats a bummer :|

On 4/30/2021 at 2:55 AM, chipstick said:

Hi TwistedTrebla,

Thanks for this mod. Wanted to say I really like how your character can get manipulated when their sex attributes drop low enough, and I appreciate the variety of scenarios provided. Also appreciate that you've given us pretty granular control over how the mod behaves - it doesn't just allow me to customise it to my tastes, but it also allows me to make your mod play nice with other mods (eg hardship or raider pet) as needed. 

One feature I haven't activated is the bimbo serum even though I WOULD LOVE TO. I test drove the bimbo serum once using your debug options and I adored the bit about how it compelled your character towards sexual obedience, and the ensuing catch-22 situation for the player. Only problem is the requirement to activate body morphs. I have a body preset I prefer to the default fusion girl body. When the serum is in play, it requires me to play with a bodyslide preset that I don't find as nice, and that also messes up the clothing options (requiring a rebuild of all my clothes, and then another rebuild again if I ever shook off the effects of the serum). So yeah, that is a shame. 

Would you consider allowing us to activate the serum without the enforced body morphing? The flavour text, stat debuffs and other gameplay mechanics don't have to change - we'd just have to make believe a little about the bodily changes that have activated.

(Different serums with the same catch-22 would also be great fun, but that would obviously require more work.(

Another thing that struck me are the gangbangs. (Lovely). But the participants walk all over, and then any sex scenes subsequent to the first will occur all over the place and I have no idea where they're happening. Plus, if a NPC leaves the area then AAF poops itself. In the event you're still working on this mod - would it be difficult to force the NPCs to wait in place until the gangbang scene is finished?

In any case, this mod isn't ever leaving my load order. Love it.

Thanks!

I dont currently have time to do much mod updates. So I most likely won't be able to add a setting to disable the morphs, while keeping the "effects". You can, however, make small edits to the config.json (in Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Config\FP_SexualHarassment folder) to essentially disable the morph. In that file, look for "Breast Morph Size Start", "Breast Morph Increase", "Breast Morph Max", (and butt ones also), and update the min/max values to something very small, like 0.001. That way, in game, you will be able to update the MCM settings for these to the values you edited to. Setting these to very small values will make the morph changes unnoticeable, but as far as the mod is concerned, it's applying morphs. So I think that's prob the easiest and cleanest way to get your desired effect. 

As for triggering the event, you can set the serum chance to 100, and "fan devious chance" to 100, then use debug option to force a fan approach. If you get the Drink fan scenario (not the massage), you should get the bimbo serum. Right now theres no setting to force a drink scenario vs massage, but they should be 50/50.

As for NPCs standing still/spectating during gangbang, it's certainly possible, but I kind of like how the NPCs just fuck you and just leave you to go on with their business while others take their turn. I did notice myself that AAF craps out if the NPC leaves the cell before the animation starts, so I might add a check for that later when I have time. As for the animation playing in some random location, I have no idea why it's doing that. I made it so that the AAF scene plays at the player's location (and that's how it works for me).

On 4/29/2021 at 8:39 PM, Zor2k13 said:

Can vanilla companions mess with the player? I am thinking along the lines of piper talking the player into being a part time or full time whore with piper as their pimp. Also what about assaultrons? Can assaultrons be pimps? Hey we got one in goodneighbor selling guns why not have another one selling the player and one companion? 

You can have companions as eligible harasser, but the mod wasn't really designed with that in mind. So while it will work, the experience IMO is going to be subpar.

It sounds like what you're looking for is essentially provided by a mod called "Boston Devious Helper". It has a feature where your player can agree into a D/s relationship with a companion, and they will from time to time force you to do devious things that get more devious progressively.

I don't know what happened to that mod though. I can no longer find it on LL. It used to be here like a week ago.

On 04/30/2021 at 5:55 AM, chipstick said:

would it be difficult to force the NPCs to wait in place until the gangbang scene is finished?

If you want this feature, you could check out AAF Spectators.  Nearby NPCs will stand around watching you have sex instead of leaving.

8 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Thanks!

I dont currently have time to do much mod updates. So I most likely won't be able to add a setting to disable the morphs, while keeping the "effects". You can, however, make small edits to the config.json (in Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Config\FP_SexualHarassment folder) to essentially disable the morph. In that file, look for "Breast Morph Size Start", "Breast Morph Increase", "Breast Morph Max", (and butt ones also), and update the min/max values to something very small, like 0.001. That way, in game, you will be able to update the MCM settings for these to the values you edited to. Setting these to very small values will make the morph changes unnoticeable, but as far as the mod is concerned, it's applying morphs. So I think that's prob the easiest and cleanest way to get your desired effect.

No worries, time is precious. Thanks for the suggestion about editing the config (and indeed, in simply taking the time to respond). I do find myself wondering, what if I just added the bimbo serum perk via console while keeping morphs disabled...?

With regards to NPC morality (good, evil, questionable) - is it weighting or probability? Does the sum total of all the options have to add up to 100, or does it just work on relative weighting? 

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

If you want this feature, you could check out AAF Spectators.  Nearby NPCs will stand around watching you have sex instead of leaving.

Thank you for the suggestion, although I find myself worrying there's going to be some clash in AI packages.

19 minutes ago, chipstick said:

Thank you for the suggestion, although I find myself worrying there's going to be some clash in AI packages.

Works just fine for me when SH initiates a gangbang.  Spectator packages get cleared out on animation stop, then reapplied when a new animation begins. 

been a while using this mod and u kno i totally love it , been try many possible option from this mod like dd approach , naked approach , hypno , fan , etc. almost no complain so far. sometimes even funny when u keep reject some npc , and they keep coming back try to harrass our mc with all they way possible , so desperate to sleep with our mc xD.

i think on fan approach part , u can add something more prank on that drink , for example fans put aphrodisiac in the drink and our mc become uncontrollable horny and rape the fans , or something like fans puts his milk inside drink and our character can choose to mad and spit it our or enjoy drink it and fans can ask our mc if she wanna drink it again right from the source xD. or maybe some fans that already keep give ur drink or massage become bold enough to ask our mc to have some sex.

well overall im very satisfied with ur mod , its really a good mod that makes the wasteland become more and more interesting xD keep ur good work~

the bimbo serum doesnt seem to be morphing my av at all. is there some sort of setup i must have to make this work?

i know there is a morph box to check in bodyslider when you make your own custom body(i didnt check it)

i used the mcm to max the settings so if it was working, i would definitely see it, but no luck. 

if someone could give a quick guide to make this work or point me to a video or thread or whatever that could help, i would appreciate

btw, i have had my belly morph from too much semen from another mod, but that seems to go away when i get dressed, if that helps

On 5/3/2021 at 12:15 AM, spicydoritos said:

Works just fine for me when SH initiates a gangbang.  Spectator packages get cleared out on animation stop, then reapplied when a new animation begins. 

Hmm. May give it a go then, thanks for letting me know.

On 5/6/2021 at 8:45 PM, slugd99 said:

the bimbo serum doesnt seem to be morphing my av at all. is there some sort of setup i must have to make this work?

i know there is a morph box to check in bodyslider when you make your own custom body(i didnt check it)

i used the mcm to max the settings so if it was working, i would definitely see it, but no luck. 

if someone could give a quick guide to make this work or point me to a video or thread or whatever that could help, i would appreciate

btw, i have had my belly morph from too much semen from another mod, but that seems to go away when i get dressed, if that helps

well i dunno if using fusion body , im using cbbe so my step is make sure check body morph in bodyslide and rebuild it , and then inside game , from mcm - sexual harrassment - body morph , turn on body morph and if u using cbbe turn off at fusion body. and thats all , my char boobs keep getting bigger after got bimbo serum. ?

Okay, I cannot find a bimbo serum.  And it was mentioned to turn serum up to 100. I do not see a serum slider.  Also there was mention of "gullible"

I do not see a slider for it.  After reading the last few pages here, I went to check my version number and it is the latest.   I know that my player gets

approached every few minutes with someone saying "Aren't you eye candy"   I don't know if that is SH or another mod. 

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Hi, there was a dominant approach once in this mod until it got removed. Could you bring it back? The nacked approach is similar but isn't the same.

I thought that was simply improved to become the devious device approaches?

On 5/11/2021 at 8:07 PM, vaultbait said:

I thought that was simply improved to become the devious device approaches?

The old approach worked without DD interaction, if I remember correctly.

But maybe there is place for a new approach. A roleplay with submissive dialogues where the player can choose to get bound in DDs and have sex, or have sex only. or get paid for the game.

Loving the mod...

I'd love to see Hypnosis expanded even further.

Possible...

- A few Kinky Outfits from Devious Devices, just basic stuff, such as Nipple Rings, Piercings, Boots, and Corsets. When you are called a Hypno-Slave.

- Uncontrollable urges, when at full arousal.

- Whore yourself out, for your Hypnotist. Giving them the Caps...

- Degrading Hypno-Photo-Session.

- Motherly Urge... Hypnotist wants you to get knocked up, selecting the faction, or creature type, to have uncontrollable urges towards.

Just some ideas... If you don't like them, then just ignore this post... :)

thank you consina

went back to bocyslide and did a rebuild, chcecked the morph box and.....it worked!

i suppose the last time i tried to do this, i didnt know much about how bodyslide worked but i have been educated since

i had the bimbo setting jacked up as far as they could go(max growth with min decay) and i decided if i got it to work, i would not change those settings. had to wait many days for someone to give me the serum but it finally happened and wow!  i think i have made an unwise decision!!  it takes 3 in game days for me to get back to normal and considering i cant go more than 4 or 5 hours without someone "interacting" with me, i think i may be doomed for the rest of the playthrough. i suppose i could hide in some corner of the map and let time pass but what fun is that? trashcan carla or marcy long would probably find me anyway and start waving those pictures of me and codsworth. my bed has been made......