7 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Since some updates ago this mod does not need F4Z-roh. It was really useful, but now most mods have lip movements. Raider Pet, Violate, Beggar Whore, Family Planned, etc.

Seems like it might still be needed, since vaultbait (and likely others) aren't able to skip dialogue. Regardless, free, fast to make voice acting could only be a boon.

13 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Yeah, I have tried some Beggar Whore lines and they sound good on the first try. Other lines, however, were more difficult to obtain something decent.

Yeah, like I said, it'd be a pain the first time through. And it's probably better than nothing for most people. I mostly tried with the hypno lines where a more robotic or muted speech would be appropriate.

On 1/28/2021 at 5:38 PM, vaultbait said:

Are other mods able to trigger AAF animations for you? Are you able to start animations at will with AAF's on-screen wizard? Have you tried turning on debug logging for AAF to see if it reports any problems when Harassment is trying to initiate an animation?

I have the same issue, other mods are able to use AAF, and I can trigger scenes through the AAF menu. I tried reinstalling this mod, but that didn't change anything.

5 hours ago, jillw said:

I have the same issue, other mods are able to use AAF, and I can trigger scenes through the AAF menu. I tried reinstalling this mod, but that didn't change anything.

I'm not sure what to tell you in that case, it's working fine for me. Are you sure you're using the latest available versions of Harassment and AAF? If one of them is much older than the other, they could be incompatible and behave the way you describe.

33 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I'm not sure what to tell you in that case, it's working fine for me. Are you sure you're using the latest available versions of Harassment and AAF? If one of them is much older than the other, they could be incompatible and behave the way you describe.

Both are the newest available (AAF-161.1 beta and SH-1.10.0). 

I used Vortex to automatically set things up- maybe this is the issue? The rest of the mod seems to work fine- npcs will approach and talk up until it comes to the actual animation.

On 2/10/2021 at 3:30 PM, delete1618 said:

Seems like it might still be needed, since vaultbait (and likely others) aren't able to skip dialogue. Regardless, free, fast to make voice acting could only be a boon.

I suppose another possibility is that some of the newer lines added in recent releases are missing corresponding zero-length audio files... or that I've just screwed up something in my loadout.

Bimbo Serum... the Doctor cured my character of being a Bimbo, when she asked for a Cure option. I think it's just a bit too easy to cure, and maybe should be turned into a disease that can't be cured by the Doctors, making you have to put more effort in to get yourself cured. Along with the standard 3 days or more, in the MCM options.

Doctors are cheap, and there are a lot of them. Later on, you can even make your own in your settlements.

Hypnosis... Ultra Bimbo Mind Conditioning... Incurable version, as it's all in your characters mind.

Added effects out of Hypnosis...

- Body parts growth or reduction with each Hypnosis session, Breasts or Backside, depending on the Hypnotists quirks. Can be extreme, or subtle, or set to a certain size.

Nora could wake up from sleep, with huge breasts, or A-Cup's depending on the likes of the Hypnotist. She could wake with a huge backside, stopping her wearing clothing.

Various DAILY weaknesses to certain acts, given by unhappy Hypnotists, if you get on their bad side.

- Creature type lover, seeing them makes you run up to them for group sex. listen for Nora's heavy breathing to estimate if its safe or not, to get any closer... Eg... Mirelurk Lover Perk, Supermutant Lover Perk, Radroach Lover Perk.

- Nymphomaniac for the day, run up to certain factions for group sex session. Gunner Nymphomaniac Perk, Raider Nymphomaniac Perk.

Clothing Weaknesses... If you have various mods installed, clothing, devious, bikini, HHS High Heels, etc... Nora makes a noise, when getting close to items that supply her with her sexy fashion fix. Suitcases, Chem Benches, Drawers.

- Auto dress in certain clothing items found, or constructable if you have the correct materials to make it, refusing to remove them, as they are soo adorable to wear. +200 Carryweight added, to offset Deep Pockets loss. Duration of Clothing Weakness Perk varies, according to Hypno-Conditioning.

Dressing Takes Time... getting dressed may take some time, soo... no quick changes. Also... voyeuristic settlers, may keep stopping you from dressing, as they like the view too much. +200 Carryweight, to offset the loss of Pockets 2 on clothing.

Changing Clothes Slowly... Hypnotic mind fuck, from a voyeur Hypnotist.

1. Character slowly undresses, until naked.

2. It takes a few moments for Nora to find and start putting on her new clothes.

- Cait doesn't want you to get dressed, she wants you to stay naked. Twisting your arm painfully up your back, when you try to get dressed.

- Piper keeps slapping your backside, every time you reach for your clothes. Stopping you from getting dressed. I love that in the Skryim mod Spank that Ass, and she says " I'm not your fuckin' whore... " There's no animations, just a backside slapping noise when close to people, or doing stuff.

- Some characters may handcuff your hands behind your back, to keep you from redressing. Unless you agree to stay nude for the day, breaking that promise, gets you Handcuffed for the rest of the day.

Just some possible ideas, plus a request for the Bimbo Serum to be not curable by Doctors, or any other means, except laying off the Cum Guzzling for a set amount of time.

I'm editing the mod now so that if the player refuses, the hypnotist uses his powers to have sex with your companion instead.

I've got everything set up (including companion voice acting), but the last problem is I can't edit the FPSH_Main script to accept actor refs that aren't the player.

The problem is papyrus compiler says it can't find the BodyGen namespace. I think BodyGen is from LooksMenu, so I placed the data from LooksMenu into the data folder, but it still has the same problem. Where do I get the BodyGen files so that I can successfully compile my changes?

2 hours ago, delete1618 said:

I'm editing the mod now so that if the player refuses, the hypnotist uses his powers to have sex with your companion instead.

I've got everything set up (including companion voice acting), but the last problem is I can't edit the FPSH_Main script to accept actor refs that aren't the player.

The problem is papyrus compiler says it can't find the BodyGen namespace. I think BodyGen is from LooksMenu, so I placed the data from LooksMenu into the data folder, but it still has the same problem. Where do I get the BodyGen files so that I can successfully compile my changes?

Bodygen scripts are in the Looksmenu ba2 file.  Extract them and drop them in /data/scripts.

2 hours ago, delete1618 said:

Use B.A.E. - Bethesda Archive Extractor to open the LooksMenu - Main.ba2 file and fish out the BodyGen.psc and Overlays.psc files from scripts\Source\User, then make sure to put them under the same path in your Data directory. Not exactly discoverable, so it's not at all surprising you didn't guess that.

Well, that sorted it all out. It's working, except any new lines are being skipped immediately. I'm assuming this is because there is no lip file.

On 64-bit CK, the lip file button is greyed out. 32-bit CK says SH is too new a version for it to load. So, how am I supposed to generate lip files?

Edit: This would still be good to know, but I've abandoned this idea. The changes I need to make to the script to get it working are wreaking havoc on the game in general. It'd either need to be a new mod or not at all.

4 hours ago, pleasetryme said:

this is so cool. but i really like playing as a male and humping the babes. wish there was like a way to have the words spoken for a male player and all these horny females want to ride and milk you 

You can use either CK or FO4Edit to change the dialogue to whatever you want. The latter is much faster to use: just open the mod, open the Quest item on the left, and find the dialogue you want to change in the right.

I`ve been enjoing this mod since 4Play.It`s really great!
So, I came up with some ideas for a player enslavement.Feel free to use or just ignore it.
I don`t use english so much,sorry for the inconvenience.

Spoiler

Master and Slave Relationship

things maybe needed

New follower

"Master"  :Will order the player to keep following him.If the player walks away too far,an event will trigger.

Refuses to move to another cell.(shows up after loading sceans moves the player back to where master belongs)
                  Player is unable to Fast travel with a Master and needs to handle Master events for amount of times for freement.

New events

"New Relationship"  :The Blackmailer will demand the player to be his slave.

When accepted Blackmailer will be noticed as "Master"(Will not trigger when "Owned Slave" is applied)

"Master relationship" :+5 at start.(Clear Master Relationship and freement and remove"Owned Slave" when all Current Approaches are reset by MCM)
                       -1Relationship when player tries to move out(open doors,leave city,activate elevator etc.)
                       "Bored Master"will trigger when relationship reaches 10 before freement.
                       "Angry Master"will trigger when relationship reaches 0 before freement.
                       "Peaceful Freement"will trigger at freement.

"Need a New Master?"   :Replacement for "New Relationship".Triggers when "Lonely Slave" is applied.

Against DDApprochers
  (Ask help when not gaged)
  "Don`t touch her"  :Masters will refuse approchers to remove devices when requsted by player.(relationship-1)
                               applies a gag and punishment to player.gains reputaion(relationship+1 when player refuses help at first)

(when gaged or player refuses help or other approchers)
  "Wanna join in?"  :Refuses approchers to remove devices and plans a threesome instead.gains reputation.

(when Hypno master was the approcher)Triggers "Peaceful? Freement"

(when friendliy Dogs are in range)
  "Pet play"        :Master will demand player to fuck the dog for more extream photos.(when player refuses Master will join in.relationship-1)toggable in MCM

"Stay insight"    :If the player walks away too far,Master will run up to player for punishment(relationship-1)

Other Master events  :same as Blackmailer events(relationship+1 when submit.others choices-1)

"Peaceful Freement"  :Your Master is pleased.removes all devices and hands over the photos.Remove "Owned Slave".If "Slave of Cum'nwealth" is applied,add "Lonely Slave"
  "Angry Master"        :Your Master blew his top.He leaves you restrained and throws photos all over the place."Slave of Cum'nwealth" is applied,also add "Lonely Slave"
  "Bored Master"        :Your Master lost interest of you and decided to sell you to the next approcher.
  "Master`s Death"     :Your Master is dead.You remain helpless but free.Remove "Owned Slave".If "Slave of Cum'nwealth" is applied,add "Lonely Slave"
  "Peaceful? Freement" :Your Master is convinced by your Hypno Master.Removes all devices and hands over the photos.

Remove "Owned Slave".If "Slave of Cum'nwealth" is applied,add "Lonely Slave"

New attributes(Player stats)
    "Owned Slave"    :applied after Blackmailer Event "New Relationship"(overwrites "Lonely Slave").removed if Slave of CommonWealth is not applied
    "Lonely Slave"    :applied after Master Event "Peaceful Freement" or "Angry Master" or "Master`s Death"(overwrites "Owned Slave")

Needs Slave of CommonWealth to be applied first.

"Slave of Cum'nwealth":applied after slut.needs to be extreamly submissive,slave of hypnosis,Owned slave.

I recently updated to using the newest version of this mod and I have to say, I love the new system of people remembering their past actions with the players, especially the blackmail encounters. But would it be possible to make it so that the NPC will want to have more rounds of sex per encounter, like one through three rounds before the encounter ends?

Under the Eligible NPCs setting page, can an option be added for Unique NPCs and Active Quest NPCs? Would be helpful to exclude Unique NPCs or at least exclude NPCs part of an active quest, to avoid immersion breaking situations.

It would also be nice if Unique NPCs had set personalities instead of being randomized like other NPCs.

3 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Under the Eligible NPCs setting page, can an option be added for Unique NPCs and Active Quest NPCs? Would be helpful to exclude Unique NPCs or at least exclude NPCs part of an active quest, to avoid immersion breaking situations.

It would also be nice if Unique NPCs had set personalities instead of being randomized like other NPCs.

The former isn't difficult. You could make the edit yourself in a short time. The latter would be a fair amount of work, though.

Just in case anyone wants this, you can add this to your SH MCM config file to get an option to reset your player's body. My player got stuck with an exaggerated morph (even after waiting a million days), so I definitely needed it. Don't forget the commas before/after the braces where needed. If it doesn't work for you, try adding this:  "params": []

{
          "text": "Reset Body Morphs",
          "type": "button",
          "help": "Resets the player's body morphs.",
          "action": {
            "type": "CallFunction",
            "form": "FP_SexualHarassment.esp|0x000F99",
            "function": "RemoveMorph"
          }

}

5 hours ago, delete1618 said:

Just in case anyone wants this, you can add this to your SH MCM config file to get an option to reset your player's body. My player got stuck with an exaggerated morph (even after waiting a million days), so I definitely needed it. Don't forget the commas before/after the braces where needed. If it doesn't work for you, try adding this:  "params": []

{
          "text": "Reset Body Morphs",
          "type": "button",
          "help": "Resets the player's body morphs.",
          "action": {
            "type": "CallFunction",
            "form": "FP_SexualHarassment.esp|0x000F99",
            "function": "RemoveMorph"
          }

}

I use the dynamic weight system and if you use the aid item Default Potion, it will also unstuck morphs.

John

25 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I use the dynamic weight system and if you use the aid item Default Potion, it will also unstuck morphs.

John

Good to know, but adding a button to a menu is much easier than installing a new mod and crafting a new, consumable item.

52 minutes ago, delete1618 said:

Good to know, but adding a button to a menu is much easier than installing a new mod and crafting a new, consumable item.

I agree, a morph reset in the MCM would be nice to see included in a future version. FPE(R) already does that for its morphs (as does BDH, I think?).