Has anyone encountered a bug in this mod with Fan Drink?  Don't know what's different, same load order, etc... but after I get the Fan Drink - and it is spiked with the drug, my PC is only partially stripped naked and then it stops.  My PC is stuck in place, I can move the mouse around and see 360 around myself... but then nothing.  stuck except to reload previous save.

This has not ever happened to me in SH since the beginning versions - so, except for trying to start another new game, is there a way to fix this?  And if so, what is the method?

Thanks.

John

27 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Has anyone encountered a bug in this mod with Fan Drink?  Don't know what's different, same load order, etc... but after I get the Fan Drink - and it is spiked with the drug, my PC is only partially stripped naked and then it stops.  My PC is stuck in place, I can move the mouse around and see 360 around myself... but then nothing.  stuck except to reload previous save.

Hasn't been happening to me, no.

Though unrelated, I have noticed (seems like since a fairly recent version) any devious devices put on me by a flirt or DD approacher cause all DD items to be unequipped at the end of the scene but left in my inventory (even any I was wearing before I was approached). It's basically breaking Raider Pet because the slave collar gets unequipped, ending the quest. I've been disabling DD and flirt approaches while collared, as a workaround.

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Hasn't been happening to me, no.

Though unrelated, I have noticed (seems like since a fairly recent version) any devious devices put on me by a flirt or DD approacher cause all DD items to be unequipped at the end of the scene but left in my inventory (even any I was wearing before I was approached). It's basically breaking Raider Pet because the slave collar gets unequipped, ending the quest. I've been disabling DD and flirt approaches while collared, as a workaround.

I have also noticed issues with breaking raider pet.  Although I think the new version of AAF still has a role in this.   I have also eliminated assimilation because it was stripping player during multiple rounds of violate and trying to redress pc. 

But as far as SH this is really the first time I have had issues with SH.

Zero chance of unlock doesn't work and actually produces more unlocks. Lol... go figure.  Particularly is SH is allowed for raiders, being a pet after 30 rounds of violate and the pet collar is removed. Oops violate again?  Nope. I go to bed!

John

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I agree, a morph reset in the MCM would be nice to see included in a future version. FPE(R) already does that for its morphs (as does BDH, I think?).

Luckily, MCM is easily edited for each mod. Just paste what I put in the post above. You can put it in any section you want.

FPSH resets the player to 0, though. It doesn't track the starting point if you're using a diversification mod or a unique body.

11 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

This has not ever happened to me in SH since the beginning versions - so, except for trying to start another new game, is there a way to fix this?  And if so, what is the method?

Thanks.

John

Sounds like the knockdown idle bug.  TT added an MCM option to disable that idle during fan approach.  Should resolve your issue.

24 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Sounds like the knockdown idle bug.  TT added an MCM option to disable that idle during fan approach.  Should resolve your issue.

I actually found a bloated save and went back to that - turns out it was a new save from Smoking Cigs & Joints while a fan approach occurred.  I went to a save prior to that and it works again.  Must have locked up some scripts or something.  I have not ever had this issue before, but this is also a new setup with latest AAF/etc... the only additional thing I have added is Buffout.... coincidence or a collision of small issues?  Don't know.  But it is all good now.

Thanks all for the help and suggestions.

John

3 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I have not ever had this issue before, but this is also a new setup with latest AAF/etc... the only additional thing I have added is Buffout.... coincidence or a collision of small issues?  Don't know.

I'm pretty much always running with latest AAF, Harassment and everything else. Haven't personally seen the knockdown idle bug over many, many such scenes. Seen it mentioned in the past though, so yeah it could be related to mods I'm not using I suppose, or just rare random chance.

Love the mod so I thought I would toss a couple of ideas into the hat. If these ideas have been tossed about before and I didn't see them feel free to simply ignore this post :)

First : when a player is hypnotized it would be cool if the devious hypnotist would pimp them out or something, increasing the players reputation in sex attributes as a prostitute or slut. I'm not talking a gang bang but more of a village bike type scenario. Could also be used by the fan when the player is drugged in place or in addition to the drugged gang bang.

Second: a bimbo level system or some way to track how far gone as a bimbo the player is and make her more likely to receive sex approaches and at the higher levels of bimbodom again use the village bike scenario where nearby npc's would be more and more likely to take a turn the higher the level.

Again these are just some thoughts feel free to consider them or discard them as you choose :)

Thanks for the great mod!

2 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

What would the edit involve for the former?

You'll need to use FO4Edit or Creation Kit to look up the hex ID of the factions you're interested in. Then you'll need to open the FPSH main quest script and find the section where it checks the factions and add the new faction in there (mimic what's already in there). Finally, you need to add an entry for them to SH's MCM config file (just mimic what's already in there again).

13 hours ago, delete1618 said:

You'll need to use FO4Edit or Creation Kit to look up the hex ID of the factions you're interested in. Then you'll need to open the FPSH main quest script and find the section where it checks the factions and add the new faction in there (mimic what's already in there). Finally, you need to add an entry for them to SH's MCM config file (just mimic what's already in there again).

Perhaps implied, but you'll need to use the CK to recompile any papyrus scripts you alter too.

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

Although there are those of us who never use the CK to recompile.

The Papyrus Compiler is required. Notepad++ does a dandy job of calling it.

The Papyrus Compiler is distributed as part of the CK (unless you've found another one somewhere I don't know about?). I execute the compiler from a plain command shell, but that doesn't make it any less a part of the CK just because I didn't use the GUI. Notepad++ doesn't provide a Papyrus Compiler, you need to install the CK to get it. This is what I meant when referring to the CK, you need to download and install the CK to use the Papyrus Compiler it includes.

On 3/12/2021 at 9:33 PM, delete1618 said:

How would you check for unique NPCs? That's determined by the NPC record, not faction.

On 3/14/2021 at 8:21 PM, delete1618 said:

isUnique

So edit FPSH_Main.psc under bool Function IsActorEligible(Actor a0) ?

bool Function IsActorEligible(Actor a0)
	; WTF is this?
	if a0 == none || a0.isDead() || a0.isGhost()
		return false
	endif
	; No unique NPCs (added check)
	if a0.isUnique()
		return false
	endif

When I try to compile I get two errors:

Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc(3834,7): isUnique is not a function or does not exist

Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc(3834,1): cannot cast a void to a bool to perform a condition check

On 3/21/2018 at 11:26 AM, twistedtrebla said:
  • Nude pics: pictures of player being naked
  • Sex pics: pictures of player having sex with humans and non-feral ghouls
  • Abomination sex pics: pictures of player having sex with anything that's not human or ghouls (i.e. feral, super mutant, animals, etc)

Requesting a feature to get these pictures out of rotation by pick-pocketing them off of blackmailers. It would give a nice reason for non-thievy PCs to do thievy activities to save themselves, rather than try to rely on conversation options only. Since they can still throw the picture at you at the end of scene, it'd make sense they carry those pictures around on them, yes?

While it's funny to find to find blacmail pictures in a sack on a raft at the middle the ocean, somehow finding them in peoples pockets would make more sense lol.

9 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

So edit FPSH_Main.psc under bool Function IsActorEligible(Actor a0) ?

; WTF is this?
		return false
	endif
	; No unique NPCs (added check)
	if a0.isUnique()
		return false
	endif

When I try to compile I get two errors:

Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc(3834,7): isUnique is not a function or does not exist

Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc(3834,1): cannot cast a void to a bool to perform a condition check

isDead() is called upon the actor directly, whereas isUnique() is called on an actorbase.  You probably need something like:

if a0.GetLeveledActorBase().isUnique()

3 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

isDead() is called upon the actor directly, whereas isUnique() is called on an actorbase.  You probably need something like:

Thanks, that was it. Though I don't totally understand the distinction between GetActorBase() and GetLeveledActorBase().

On 3/14/2021 at 8:21 PM, delete1618 said:

isUnique

On 3/16/2021 at 2:22 PM, spicydoritos said:

Unfortunately in-game it didn't work. Was still getting approaches from unique NPCs.

Is this not the function to be modifying?

return false
	endif
	; Added No unique NPCs
		return false
	endif

Does the difference between GetActorBase() and GetLeveledActorBase() come into play here?

11 minutes ago, NNS10 said:

Unfortunately in-game it didn't work. Was still getting approaches from unique NPCs.

Is this not the function to be modifying?

return false
	endif
	; Added No unique NPCs
		return false
	endif

Does the difference between GetActorBase() and GetLeveledActorBase() come into play here?

I am no scripting expert, but my understanding is that GetLeveledActorBase calls information on the NPC that actually exists in the world (aka the "leveled" version) while GetActorBase calls information on the template.  Maybe the Unique flag lives on the actor template?  I've never tried to accomplish quite what you're doing there.

53 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

I am no scripting expert, but my understanding is that GetLeveledActorBase calls information on the NPC that actually exists in the world (aka the "leveled" version) while GetActorBase calls information on the template.  Maybe the Unique flag lives on the actor template?  I've never tried to accomplish quite what you're doing there.

I tried GetActorBase() and it was still selecting a unique NPC. I am stumped.

@delete1618 Any ideas, since you thought it'd be a quick script modification?