Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

The only oddity I've noticed so far with Aroused is that it seems like oral sex doesn't reduce arousal for females in my game (either giving or receiving).  It does for my male PC, but for the females they seem to only be satisfied by either vaginal or anal sex.  Doesn't seem to matter whether it's provided by a male or a female or whether the female is using a strapon or not.  The majority of my sex scenes are from SLEN but I also use PaySexCrime and the oldrim sexlab version of AA.  Oral sex does still give a chance for relationship increases with SLEN just like the other sex options.

15 hours ago, khumak said:

The only oddity I've noticed so far with Aroused is that it seems like oral sex doesn't reduce arousal for females in my game (either giving or receiving).  It does for my male PC, but for the females they seem to only be satisfied by either vaginal or anal sex.  Doesn't seem to matter whether it's provided by a male or a female or whether the female is using a strapon or not.  The majority of my sex scenes are from SLEN but I also use PaySexCrime and the oldrim sexlab version of AA.  Oral sex does still give a chance for relationship increases with SLEN just like the other sex options.

Whether or not arousal decreases depends on the tags associated with the gender.  I have posted previously the tags.  You should find that post and make sure that the animations in question have the correct tags.

5 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Whether or not arousal decreases depends on the tags associated with the gender.  I have posted previously the tags.  You should find that post and make sure that the animations in question have the correct tags.

Ahh that makes sense.  I found the post you're talking about and that pretty much matches up with what I've been seeing.  Thanks.

I'm kind of clueless on how the "Decay Rate" and "Time Rate Change" settings change arousal. From what I understand they make it decrease over a certain amount of days? Can someone explain to me what each value means? 

4 hours ago, SKYRIMSEXISCOOL said:

I'm kind of clueless on how the "Decay Rate" and "Time Rate Change" settings change arousal. From what I understand they make it decrease over a certain amount of days? Can someone explain to me what each value means? 

There is a complete write up of the math on the main page of Aroused (the original oldrim version).

I've heard of people crashing from bugs like this but I've never had issues with it, from what I've read online it seems to be an issue for some but fine for others. Ousnius's Nif Optimizer's texture scan warns for it so I fixed it just to be safe. The image I linked below which goes in \interface\ didn't have a resolution that was divisible by 4 so I shrunk it slightly. I don't see anything in your mod posts about permissions so I hope this is ok to post here, if not just tell me and I'll remove it.

sexlabaroused.dds

Hello, i was trying to install this mod, and upon installing (using nmm, running fnis and loot) skyrim refused to start through skse64 or the default launcher regardless of whether i launch with admin or not. i'm almost certain it has something to do with my load order but loot is being rather unhelpful, and since im a little new to modding i cant tell manually, i was wondering if anyone else was having this issue and if they are/were, how to fix it, my load order is the pastebin link below.

https://pastebin.com/dnwbsr3c

-Thanks

Since levels of nudity effect arousal in this mod, how does the mod track 'nudity'?

Is it just looking at the BODY piece? If that piece is tagged with the keyword "SOS_Revealing" will it be seen as 'nude' by this mod?

EDIT: I think I found my answer. From the oldrim version:

EroticArmor Keyword: If this keyword is attached to any armor piece, the actor is considered naked. It is hoped that this keyword will only be used on chest pieces, but that wish is not enforced.

I'll add that in and see if it's tracking it.

Oh well..

The EroticArmor keyword does not work.

Despite using it, I see this on the piece of armor with it:

ScreenShot166.png

My piece of armor has the keyword, which was obtained by using SexLabAroused.esm as a master file.

I do see the keyword is used by a quest, slaNakedNPC.

- but it looks like the condition-logic on that quest are letting other aspects of the armor overwrite this keyword, when it should do the opposite and respect this keyword as the flag to tell it something has been set as 'naked'.

We can't simply delete out all the vanilla keywords as they are used for perks, enchanting, smithing, and so on - basic game functionality would break without them. So we need the EroticArmor keyword to work regardless of what other keywords are present.

b1988dfe62e93ed3c519a7e55cd356bc.png

153abcafc5d5e4439279d8bcca165d76.png

Papyrus log shows it is working on seeing NPCs that have no worn body parts:

[07/23/2018 - 05:25:53PM] Changed update Frequency to 25.000000, was initialized True
[07/23/2018 - 05:25:54PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Nancy the Healer got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Athena Bal
[07/23/2018 - 05:25:56PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Saicea got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Marina
[07/23/2018 - 05:25:57PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Saicea got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Licia
[07/23/2018 - 05:25:58PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Saicea got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Athena Bal
[07/23/2018 - 05:26:00PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Jenassa got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Marina
[07/23/2018 - 05:26:02PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Jenassa got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Licia
[07/23/2018 - 05:26:03PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Jenassa got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Athena Bal
[07/23/2018 - 05:26:05PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Anoriath got 40 exposure for  seeing naked Marina
[07/23/2018 - 05:26:07PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Anoriath got 40 exposure for  seeing naked Licia
[07/23/2018 - 05:26:09PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Anoriath got 40 exposure for  seeing naked Athena Bal
[07/23/2018 - 05:26:11PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: TestNord got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Marina
[07/23/2018 - 05:26:13PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: TestNord got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Licia
[07/23/2018 - 05:26:15PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: TestNord got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Athena Bal

Typing in console:

player.wornHasKeyword EroticArmor

returns:

WornHasKeyword >> 1.00

- so it sees it on my test gear.

It looks like if I have an NPC wear a piece of gear with the EroticArmor  keyword, and set that NPC to be an exhibitionist, they will get 'exposure' from being seen naked.

But if I set myself as an exhibitionist and wear the same keyworded piece of gear, I do not get ranks of exposure.

When I look at the quest that has the keyword in it, every check begins with checking if the actor is an NPC - somewhat explains they keyword issue, but not why no one gets exposure from my character being nude.

With EroticArmor on me (TestNord) and Labourer, while the others have no armor.

[07/23/2018 - 06:56:29PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Anoriath got 40 exposure for  seeing naked Marina
[07/23/2018 - 06:56:30PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Anoriath got 40 exposure for  seeing naked Athena Bal
[07/23/2018 - 06:56:32PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Anoriath got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Travelling Apothecary
[07/23/2018 - 06:56:34PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: TestNord got 40 exposure for  seeing naked Labourer
[07/23/2018 - 06:56:35PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Labourer got 20 exposure for  being exhibitionist to TestNord
[07/23/2018 - 06:56:36PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: TestNord got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Licia
[07/23/2018 - 06:56:37PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: TestNord got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Marina

With Labourer in EroticArmor and me wearing no gear:

[07/23/2018 - 07:07:54PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Jenassa got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Marina
[07/23/2018 - 07:07:55PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Jenassa got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Licia
[07/23/2018 - 07:07:55PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Jenassa got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Athena Bal
[07/23/2018 - 07:07:56PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Jenassa got 20 exposure for  seeing naked TestNord
[07/23/2018 - 07:07:56PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: TestNord got 20 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Jenassa
[07/23/2018 - 07:07:56PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Anoriath got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Labourer
[07/23/2018 - 07:07:57PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Labourer got 20 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Anoriath
[07/23/2018 - 07:07:57PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Anoriath got 40 exposure for  seeing naked Marina
[07/23/2018 - 07:07:58PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Anoriath got 40 exposure for  seeing naked Licia
[07/23/2018 - 07:07:58PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Anoriath got 40 exposure for  seeing naked Athena Bal
[07/23/2018 - 07:07:59PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Anoriath got 40 exposure for  seeing naked TestNord
[07/23/2018 - 07:07:59PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: TestNord got 20 exposure for  being exhibitionist to Anoriath
[07/23/2018 - 07:08:00PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: TestNord got 40 exposure for  seeing naked Labourer
[07/23/2018 - 07:08:00PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: Labourer got 20 exposure for  being exhibitionist to TestNord
[07/23/2018 - 07:08:01PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0B083137)>]: TestNord got 20 exposure for  seeing naked Marina

So... I can see the Labourer as naked when he is using EroticArmor

But no one sees me as naked when I wear EroticArmor

11 hours ago, jyotai said:

Since levels of nudity effect arousal in this mod, how does the mod track 'nudity'?

Is it just looking at the BODY piece? If that piece is tagged with the keyword "SOS_Revealing" will it be seen as 'nude' by this mod?

EDIT: I think I found my answer. From the oldrim version:

I'll add that in and see if it's tracking it.

If I wanted to add this keyword to armor in another mod would I have to add this mod as a master to it? Or can I just create the keyword in the mod without this mod being a master?

17 hours ago, Baron Of Hell said:

If I wanted to add this keyword to armor in another mod would I have to add this mod as a master to it? Or can I just create the keyword in the mod without this mod being a master?

The keyword is referenced by a quest inside the esp of the mod. As a result, I believe that yes you will need to have the mod as a master. On one of the comments about this mod in the oldrim version they talk about this very point. It appears to be using the 'object' of the keyword, and not the word... so it looks to see if your armor has this object attached to it - not a search of the words in your keywords like an external script would have to do. And I think this was done for performance reasons (there are two oldrim versions of the mod, the first one was killed off because it's over-reliance on certain scripts were impacting performance too much)...

For myself I am making two copies of my mod - one that uses this as a master, and one without it. The nature of the mod I'm working on will change a LOT if this mod is paired with it, so having that version is important to me, but letting users of the mod have the choice to not use it is also important...

Hey, this mod is preventing my game from starting and I'm not sure why. I saw someone else previously had the same issue so I followed what you told them to do and I still can't launch. I can load Sexlab by itself but as soon as I try with SexlabArousal it just doesn't launch. SSEEdit didn't say I was missing anything and I've ran FNIS.

Is there a way to change the sexual orientation of a follower?  I chose one I intended to use as a fuck toy and eventually marry but SLA reports he's into females.  I use this with SexTalk and when I initiated a 'fancy having some fun' dialogue we went through the whole thing and I told him to follow me but nothing happened.  That's when I checked in SLA and all his stats are greyed out.  In puppet master there are only settings for my own character.  Before I changed my load order I also had SLEN installed and I seem to remember it was possible to assign sexual preferences there.

EDIT:  Yep it was Slen that allowed for the option to set the sex pref.  It's all good.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2018 at 12:56 AM, 217038 said:

Hey, this mod is preventing my game from starting and I'm not sure why. I saw someone else previously had the same issue so I followed what you told them to do and I still can't launch. I can load Sexlab by itself but as soon as I try with SexlabArousal it just doesn't launch. SSEEdit didn't say I was missing anything and I've ran FNIS.

Excuse me, I am having the same issue. How did you fix this? 

I'm at loss on how the arousal works for player character. I'm sort of testing to get the player's rates so high that once removing all chastity and restraints, it would almost insta set it back to 100 arousal after sex... That's what it should do right? Problem is that time rate doesn't grow, actually it was once at 16 but it has dropped down to 10 while wearing chastity for at least 2 weeks. It's a timed sort and it can't be removed even by rapes. Exposure is 88 and having a naked follower (with her protective amulet). Player is exhibitionist. I can't initiate sex acts due chastity, so how are you supposed to grow it? I saw mod description about something like over 90 time rate, how?

I didn't really get the idea behind the graph in first post. Does it mean then that having plugs inside belt is more effective for longer term arousal? I didn't use them because they cause orgasm and arousal drop. But they would propably reset the D and with that the graph starts over and gives higher increases. Just maybe...

15 hours ago, bigdaddy52 said:

Newbie question...installed this and sexlab framework and everything looks good. I got a lesbian scene to play but i'm not sure how i got it to run, Silly question but how do you start things going?

There's a MCM menu where you can choose the types of animations, times they run, and sexual preferences. If you spend a little time with it, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Also, you can find new animations to upload into it for your tastes at this site. Just search around. Happy fapping...

On 8/9/2018 at 12:22 AM, ukshadow said:

Excuse me, I am having the same issue. How did you fix this? 

Look for and install LOOT. Run it to find a conflict and use its notepad to search out issues. I use it to find junk files that deal mostly with creature animation so I can manually delete them. They are gross to me, so I don't use um, but lots of folk like um, and who am I to judge a fetish! lol

To get the creature and monster mods to play there are a shit-ton of resources you have to DL and run. Any hoo, in many cases you don't have to scrap entire mods, just certain dependency files that you wont be using. I have upwards of 167 mods running smoothly ATM. *crosses fingers* and hope to keep it that way.

LOOT, has a wiki page for noob's too.

Apart from that, be sure you aren't mixing UNP with CBBE content as the two tend to splice like oil and water. Try to find only mods that allow the two to coexist if you just have to have them.

Now if I can just figure out what narffed up my Racemenu......

Ok so I have a (probably stupid) question and maybe some of it was answered earlier in one of the pages (saw some things that seemed almost like the problem I'm having).

The problem is this; Playing female character, I get high arousal and go up to someone and tell them I want sex with them. They proceed to get naked and... then nothing. Can't interact with them again and no scene starts playing. I find nothing that can actually trigger a scene that counts towards reducing the arousal level (heck I'm having a hard time finding anyway of triggering a scene period). I assume some of this might be because I have to pick an orgasm animation which I'll look into.

Now I'm using a few other mods and from what I gathered from what was said on this page; the SexLab Light SE isn't working correctly with this mod as well as the beta. Now this might be dumb queston of me to ask but what are the alternatives? As in as far as I can see there is no other version of SexLab for SE other than the light one (don't even know where this beta version might be found) unless the Oldrim version by the same author also works for SE?

EDIT: I managed to track down the beta and that seems to have sorted a lot of the problems I was having