Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

45 minutes ago, Nando70 said:

What's the difference between this and Sexlab aroused SSE? 

This is the only SSE version of Aroused Redux.  Someone might have taken the original version of aroused and converted it to SSE.  I have no idea.  Maybe if you provide a link?

6 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

This is the only SSE version of Aroused Redux.  Someone might have taken the original version of aroused and converted it to SSE.  I have no idea.  Maybe if you provide a link?

Ny bad it was actually this version I downloaded but it just didn't say redux after installation and I got tad confused.

This may seem a little off subject, lately I have been using Immersive horses and riding around Skyrim with my followers on horses. Is there any way you could add a script that would increase the female arousal when riding a horse.

It may not be as easy as it sounds because you would probably have to add to the MCM to adjust the arousal rate, probably more work than what you want to do.

Just a thought.

39 minutes ago, Rich8980 said:

This may seem a little off subject, lately I have been using Immersive horses and riding around Skyrim with my followers on horses. Is there any way you could add a script that would increase the female arousal when riding a horse.

It may not be as easy as it sounds because you would probably have to add to the MCM to adjust the arousal rate, probably more work than what you want to do.

Just a thought.

Shouldn't be hard, I'll give it some thought.

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Shouldn't be hard, I'll give it some thought.

The reason I was asking is Eager NPCs has a option in the MCM to raise the arousal level when riding, but I'm using a self converted version and don't know if the mod will work with the Aroused SE version. All the other functions of Eager NPCs seem to work. I use a male PC, and don't know if the function is suppose to work with followers or not. Eager NPCs has a script file called slenmountedexposurescript which probably controls the mounted exposure, I did open the psc source file, but I have no idea what I'm looking at.

I'm a CNC programmer and until they start using G-code to program games my programing skills are mostly useless for game files.

19 minutes ago, Rich8980 said:

The reason I was asking is Eager NPCs has a option in the MCM to raise the arousal level when riding, but I'm using a self converted version and don't know if the mod will work with the Aroused SE version. All the other functions of Eager NPCs seem to work. I use a male PC, and don't know if the function is suppose to work with followers or not. Eager NPCs has a script file called slenmountedexposurescript which probably controls the mounted exposure, I did open the psc source file, but I have no idea what I'm looking at.

I'm a CNC programmer and until they start using G-code to program games my programing skills are mostly useless for game files.

Eager should work fine with Aroused SSE as long as you did the conversion right.  I had another user that said that Eager could not be converted successfully per their forum posts.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

Eager should work fine with Aroused SSE as long as you did the conversion right.  I had another user that said that Eager could not be converted successfully per their forum posts.

Everything works for me, except the mounted arousal. I don't use the spell tomes, and some of the other features  so I can't say if they work or not. After I convert the .hkx, and the .nif files I always use CK to convert the esp, and esm files, when I work with a esm I have to use Wrye to convert it to a esp before converting it in CK, and then use Wrye to convert it back to a esm,  whatever the mod uses. The only problem I have is I can't convert the .dll files if the mod has one. Sometimes they work sometimes they don't.

8 minutes ago, Rich8980 said:

Everything works for me, except the mounted arousal. I don't use the spell tomes, and some of the other features  so I can't say if they work or not. After I convert the .hkx, and the .nif files I always use CK to convert the esp, and esm files, when I work with a esm I have to use Wrye to convert it to a esp before converting it in CK, and then use Wrye to convert it back to a esm,  whatever the mod uses. The only problem I have is I can't convert the .dll files if the mod has one. Sometimes they work sometimes they don't.

If eager has any dlls, they almost certainly won't work.  A quick look at the old SLEN seems to indicate that there is NO dll.

54 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

If eager has any dlls, they almost certainly won't work.  A quick look at the old SLEN seems to indicate that there is NO dll.

I was just generalizing on how I convert mods, with no particular mod in mind after I mentioned that Eager worked fine for me, I probably should have worded it better. I don't try to convert mods with .dll files anymore since my first attempt, I leave that to people that know what they are doing.

Lately I have been using Jenn Winglow as a follower, and figured riding a horse might excite her, but no she doesn't get aroused anymore than normal.

On 6/5/2018 at 7:31 PM, Rich8980 said:

Just a thought.

try Horgasm.

4 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

I run SSE, playing female. I didn't notice if affected followers. It is only a simple mod.

Eager NPCs has a setting in the MCM that raises the arousal of females when riding a horse, but that doesn't work either, at least not for followers. I am running Immersive horses, and mounted combat, and have considered that one of those mods might conflict with the mounted arousal setting in Eager NPCs.

Is it possible to configure this mod to only track arousal for unique, named NPCs, for the sake of performance? I ask because my performance in cities and anywhere there are lots of NPCs is horrible which I can only blame on the scripting engine being overloaded, and thought that might help.

1 hour ago, PsychoWookiee9 said:

Is it possible to configure this mod to only track arousal for unique, named NPCs, for the sake of performance? I ask because my performance in cities and anywhere there are lots of NPCs is horrible which I can only blame on the scripting engine being overloaded, and thought that might help.

Just turn down the frequency of scans.  There is no way to increase performance beyond what we have already done.  It is not bad as it is.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2018 at 4:46 PM, .....................? said:

I've been having the same problem many others have been having where arousal levels and modifier sliders get stuck at 0. I haven't been able to find any solutions anywhere. I know someone mentioned other mods interfering, but I've tried disabling all mods except the required ones and the problem still persists. Anyone have any ideas?

My arousal level never decreases, even when my character has sex or masturbates.

The option to clean actors every 10 days seems to be a bit glitchy.  Most of the time it works but for me it frequently crashes.  In my current game, with that function enabled my game was reliably crashing right after Alduin flies over my head after leaving Helgen (I'm using the Alternate Start "camping in the woods" start).  Once I disabled that option then I had no issues.

On 6/29/2018 at 1:24 AM, Fixadent said:

My arousal level never decreases, even when my character has sex or masturbates.

Same problem there. Arousal is increasing but doesn't go down when PC or NPCs have sex.