Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

So, is this mod supposed to alter arousal dynamically? Because I've been doing a little test and it doesn't seem to do much at all.

First, yeah, I do have SSE version 29 installed.

Second, I have minimized my list of active plugins down to only the essentials.

Now, let's discuss what I've been seeing: nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Spoiler

Here's me just starting. Note: that exposure rate of 46 was there 3 seconds after starting the character. It didn't start at 0 and become 46. I was 46 from the start, pretty much.

ScreenShot26.thumb.png.0755d7c4a733a86625e5a6926d6c58b9.png

Here's me, just testing. I have my character as an exhibitionist. But, there's really no actual change wearing clothes or not. Exposure doesn't change.

ScreenShot27.thumb.png.498ba6ae077a55880496ba14912dffde.png

Here's me a short time later, still testing. Notice Ysolda has the same exposure score she had too.

ScreenShot30.thumb.png.57e8ad09375585fa752e0916d97c20f5.png

And, my settings for this:

ScreenShot31.thumb.png.f52086097815aa927dbed564556a34c2.png

ScreenShot32.thumb.png.704b55d4d88473e82f479cd237bd9fd8.png

So... anyone know why nothing's happening? I got curious to see how Arousal works outside of my normal load order. I've been playing a lot with DD stuff, and I just assumed the plugs and things were keeping my character 100% aroused all the time because they're there. But, I think it's probably due to this mod not actually working correctly.

So, if anyone can look at the code and find out why exposure isn't dynamic, that would be great.

I have seen exposure change. But nothing like it should be changing. I'm going to go back and change a few settings just to see if I see different results. I also know that arousal spikes with sex stuff. All I've been doing is being an exhibitionist and monitoring scores. I'll now try to do some fucking and see how that score alters. I'll report back.

Edit: yeah, reporting. So, I played with matchmaker a bit. It seems that both Days and Exposure get set to 0 at a successful orgasm. I guess that's how it's supposed to work. But, why does it not increase when they're seeing naked people or seeing sex? or participating in sex? I'm going to set it on that guy that just orgasmed and see if it'll increase as he's doing the deed.

Edit2: well, I'm not sure anything goes up other than the Day number. So, what think? Anyone know why this isn't functioning as advertised and expected?

EditFinal: I was just thinking about this. Is Arousal only supposed to really be a resource for other mods? In that, is it only there to store values that other mods can actively change and contribute to? Is that why I'm not seeing any changes when I run it alone as I have been in testing? That still doesn't explain why being exhibitionist isn't changing stuff. But, I can see why arousal does change when I have other mods loaded with it, if that is the case.

So, if that assumption is correct, I'd really like the mechanics to work like this:

PCArousal = 0

Hotness happens in modA, and modA adds +10 to PCArousal. It continues to add that every cycle until orgasm (100). So, ten rounds, if it's the only thing adding to it.

PCArousal = 0 again.

Hotness happens in modA, but this time (since there was a recent climax) it's normal +10 is reduced (by the Arousal mod) to only +5. It takes twice as long to achieve climax.

Is that how the mod is working? Or is it a lot more basic than that? I'd find it pretty nifty if other mods did send requests to this mod like that, and it factored those requests in to set the arousal level at any one time with it. That would be great to see. Since, you'd have external inputs. You'd have internal states and conditions. And then you'd have a calculated value of the state of arousal.

Is that how it works? Is it even close to how it works?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2018 at 8:09 PM, fishburger67 said:

Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

View File

Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE

This is an SSE conversion of the original Sexlab Aroused Redux.   You can check out the description on the linked page.

I have removed the alpha tag on this because it has been problem free for a while now.  I have tested this a fair bit and it looks like works like the oldrim version.

If you want aroused animations, make sure you turn them on in the MCM.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/20/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SKYUI, SexLab Framework SE 1.63
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

i had recently retried using sexlab mods because i now have a desktop. i tried using MO2, but that program hates SSE. after that i tried Vortex. only problem i currently have is the program is incapable of finding OBIS and the .esm for Sexlab Aroused. what do i do? i really would like to finally use some sex related mods to fulfill my fetishes in a game since i am unable to irl as is everyone else i suspect.

1 hour ago, Soron66 said:

i had recently retried using sexlab mods because i now have a desktop. i tried using MO2, but that program hates SSE. after that i tried Vortex. only problem i currently have is the program is incapable of finding OBIS and the .esm for Sexlab Aroused. what do i do? i really would like to finally use some sex related mods to fulfill my fetishes in a game since i am unable to irl as is everyone else i suspect.

Not sure where the "MO2 hates SSE" comes from.  MO2 works perfectly fine with SSE (and FO4 for that matter).  Normally it comes down to the chair-keyboard interface issue (the user ? ).  In my sig there is a link to the STEP instructions for using MO with Skyrim (and everything in there applies directly to MO2).  I did use NMM for FO$ (...that was a mistype, but I liked it so I left it as is...) initially and I did see that sometimes it installed files 1 level deeper because the 7zip/rar/etc package had an extra folder level inside.  I had to repackage some of the mods - sometimes it was a simple as opening the 7z file and renaming the extra folder as "data", sometimes had to extract the file then rezip them without the extra folder.

[EDIT] I did look at the downloaded zip from here but it looked fine (no extra folders) so probably not the same issue, but still something to look at.[/EDIT]

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2018 at 3:49 PM, srayesmanll said:

Not sure where the "MO2 hates SSE" comes from.  MO2 works perfectly fine with SSE (and FO4 for that matter).  Normally it comes down to the chair-keyboard interface issue (the user ? ).  In my sig there is a link to the STEP instructions for using MO with Skyrim (and everything in there applies directly to MO2).  I did use NMM for FO$ (...that was a mistype, but I liked it so I left it as is...) initially and I did see that sometimes it installed files 1 level deeper because the 7zip/rar/etc package had an extra folder level inside.  I had to repackage some of the mods - sometimes it was a simple as opening the 7z file and renaming the extra folder as "data", sometimes had to extract the file then rezip them without the extra folder.

[EDIT] I did look at the downloaded zip from here but it looked fine (no extra folders) so probably not the same issue, but still something to look at.[/EDIT]

thanks for the link to the mod organizer guide thing. however. vortex is pretty easy to use. the only issue i have with it is it refused to recognize OBIS and the .esm for Sexlab aroused even though it did download those mods. either the files i acquired for those two mods were somehow missing the necessary files or vortex has a bug that doesn't recognize those two mods. when i tried using MO2 it refused to locate several of the mods i put into it. MO2 was easy to use as well after i tried out MO... albeit a little more difficult. of course, i haven't tried since then since i kept getting the same issues. also, my skyrim kept crashing every time i tried using the sex mods i believe. i'm starting to think that steam is getting in the way of working with sex mods. i have SSE on steam. has anyone had the same issue i had concerning Vortex, or at least one that's so similar that the same fix could be used by me?

46 minutes ago, Soron66 said:

thanks for the link to the mod organizer guide thing. however. vortex is pretty easy to use. the only issue i have with it is it refused to recognize OBIS and the .esm for Sexlab aroused even though it did download those mods. either the files i acquired for those two mods were somehow missing the necessary files or vortex has a bug that doesn't recognize those two mods. when i tried using MO2 it refused to locate several of the mods i put into it. MO2 was easy to use as well after i tried out MO... albeit a little more difficult. of course, i haven't tried since then since i kept getting the same issues. also, my skyrim kept crashing every time i tried using the sex mods i believe. i'm starting to think that steam is getting in the way of working with sex mods. i have SSE on steam. has anyone had the same issue i had concerning Vortex, or at least one that's so similar that the same fix could be used by me?

The only additional suggestion I can make is when you run MO2, Vortex, or whatever you choose to use, make sure to run them as administrator, especially if you are on Win10.  You can right-click on the program file, select properties, then in the "compatibility" tab, select to always "run as administrator".

On 10/23/2018 at 2:32 PM, srayesmanll said:

The only additional suggestion I can make is when you run MO2, Vortex, or whatever you choose to use, make sure to run them as administrator, especially if you are on Win10.  You can right-click on the program file, select properties, then in the "compatibility" tab, select to always "run as administrator".

okay. i haven't tried that yet. i'll give it a shot. thank you for the suggestion even if it doesn't work. if it does then great.

On 10/26/2018 at 11:20 AM, Soron66 said:

okay. i haven't tried that yet. i'll give it a shot. thank you for the suggestion even if it doesn't work. if it does then great.

i now have a new problem. my game refuses to activate when i have sex mods active, but works perfectly w/o them. where do i go for info on how to fix this issue if its already been stated on this site. if it hasn't can someone please tell me how to fix it. i use Vortex btw.

they just stare at each other..... no animations they begin animation noises but just stare blankly. 

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   10/29/2018 4:50:02 PM
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading Follow me for Sex V3.4  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...

3314 animations for 18 mods successfully included (character).
 3966 animations for 12 mods and 44 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

idk i've already installed fnis 5 times. ran it as administrator, manual install, mod organizer install... dosnt mater it always just plays the sound but no animation  ?

mod list 

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

FNIS.esp

FNISspells.esp

SkyUI_SE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

WetandCold.esp

SexLab More Creatures.esp

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

HornyCreatures.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

XPMSE.esp

Open Cities Skyrim.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2018 at 7:29 PM, fishburger67 said:

You are missing a master most likely, and that would be skyui from your description.  Use SEEdit, load up everything and after a few seconds, it will tell you what you are missing.  Can you load Sexlab all by itself?

I'm having a similar issue, I used SEEdit and LOOT to try and solve the problem but it did not work. Oddly enough The FlowerGirls Arousal Mod will work without Skyrim crashing but not the normal. I would use just the FlowerGirls Arousal Mod but that does not allow Devious Devices to work

On 10/29/2018 at 10:00 PM, legofrog5364 said:

they just stare at each other..... no animations they begin animation noises but just stare blankly. 

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   10/29/2018 4:50:02 PM
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading Follow me for Sex V3.4  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...

3314 animations for 18 mods successfully included (character).
 3966 animations for 12 mods and 44 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

FNIS has generated a warning for sex lab aroused:-

Do you have the correct version of sexlabaroused installed? Without the correct version of behaviour.hkx installed you won't get animations. 

I suggest reinstalling SexLab Aroused Redux 29 SSE, run FNIS and check that the mentioned error hasn't reoccurred. 

• 2 weeks later...

This mod's been working pretty well (SkyrimSE of course), but I've noticed recently that various animals and NPCs are always at arousal level 0.    If I use the SexLab Aroused Redux SSE r29 Puppet Master function on them, their Time Rate is always 0 instead of 10.  Not sure what would cause this since it was working fine for awhile.    (If I manually set Time Rate to 10 for the targeted NPC, if I exit menu back to the game and then back in, it's set to 0 again so ti's like it's not sticking.  If I set their exposure and even lock it, that works as expected.)

I have not tried anything drastic (debug reset, uninstall, reinstall of the mod etc).

• 2 weeks later...

Not entirely sure this is the mod it comes from, but the topics suggest it, so...

I have random people run up to me to initiate sex. If I select okay, they respond with something like, "let's go somewhere private."

But no matter what I do after that, they just wander off. Any clue what's going on?

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2019 at 4:11 AM, Leonaidus said:

I was using sexlab light before updating to latest version. After update i switched to sexlab beta and now aroused doesnt work or have a MCM menu but animations are loaded in FNIS.

What could be the reason?

With a change that drastic you might need to start a new game. Skyrim doesn't handle minor changes well let alone major changes.

On 2/20/2019 at 9:44 AM, Skata20 said:

OK I'm curious... If I go to 30-35 arousal I get a repeating heartbeat sound and blur screen until I have sex and it goes away.

However now that my arousal is at 90, whatever I do it doesnt drop below 75 no matter what I do...

Something else is causing this.

Hmm... I read the reply where you won't decrease arousal meter when you just space trough the scene then orgasm, but it does if i start sex scene from flower girl dialogue option or amorous adventure quest line, i just skip through the animation to climax and it dcreases the arousal meter for player and npc quite a lot, player down to 38, npc varies, down between 18-36. But no dice from other sex dialogue option, i have to go through all sex stage on other sex dialogue option to decrease the arouse meter, if i just space through, their meter is still at 100 when the scene end.

Anyone knows something about this? Other than this, this mod works flawlessly for me.