Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

1 hour ago, Jorvalt said:

The game will not run with this mod enabled. Mod Organizer doesn't give me an error, it just simply tries to start and then doesn't. I'm using the latest version of SexLab (beta 6).

Load up your load order with xEdit and see what masters you are missing.

7 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Load up your load order with xEdit and see what masters you are missing.

xEdit? Isn't that just SSEEdit now? Which I use, by the way. But regardless, Mod Organizer will tell me if I'm missing masters, and I'm not missing any.

13 hours ago, Jorvalt said:

xEdit? Isn't that just SSEEdit now? Which I use, by the way. But regardless, Mod Organizer will tell me if I'm missing masters, and I'm not missing any.

The only reason the game will not run is if you are missing masters or maybe you have too many animations.  There is nothing in Aroused to keep your game from running, look elsewhere.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

The only reason the game will not run is if you are missing masters or maybe you have too many animations.  There is nothing in Aroused to keep your game from running, look elsewhere.

Well all I know is I checked through all the mods I had just recently installed one by one (all sexlab mods) and the game ran when I disabled sexlab aroused and nothing else.

Edit: For testing purposes, I created another profile where the only mods I have enabled are SL framework, SL aroused, SkyUI, SKSE, FNIS and nothing else. The game won't run. This is clearly an issue with SL Aroused. Is it possibly a compability issue with the latest beta of SL framework (beta 6)?

2 hours ago, Jorvalt said:

Well all I know is I checked through all the mods I had just recently installed one by one (all sexlab mods) and the game ran when I disabled sexlab aroused and nothing else.

Edit: For testing purposes, I created another profile where the only mods I have enabled are SL framework, SL aroused, SkyUI, SKSE, FNIS and nothing else. The game won't run. This is clearly an issue with SL Aroused. Is it possibly a compability issue with the latest beta of SL framework (beta 6)?

Well, in trying to help here, I have all the mods you cite plus ~100 more and my game runs just fine.  I propose that if SLA was the lone culprit we would all be having the same difficulty and in fact I am not.  Is it possible you are running an oldrim version of one of these mods?  Perhaps looking at your SKSE install will help.

3 hours ago, Jorvalt said:

Once again, look elsewhere for the problem.  It is in use by thousands and thousands of people without issue.

21 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Once again, look elsewhere for the problem.  It is in use by thousands and thousands of people without issue.

30 minutes ago, Mrod23 said:

Well, in trying to help here, I have all the mods you cite plus ~100 more and my game runs just fine.  I propose that if SLA was the lone culprit we would all be having the same difficulty and in fact I am not.  Is it possible you are running an oldrim version of one of these mods?  Perhaps looking at your SKSE install will help.

I reinstalled SKSE just to be sure. FNIS and SkyUI are their latest versions. I redownloaded SL Aroused. I even tried verifying the integrity of the game cache to make sure nothing was wrong there. Still nothing. Even if there was some kind of problem with the masters for this mod you'd think that it would affect the 80 or so other mods I have installed, but it doesn't. The only thing that's preventing my game from running is SL Aroused, and I don't know why.

I am trying to figure out SLA's arousal system, and set up MCM better, I have been scouring google and these forums and haven't figured it out yet. Based on the main (Oldrim) description page:

Arousal

• Arousal = TimeRate * (DaysSinceLastOrgasm) + Sum(SingleExposure * ExposureRate)
  • Arousal min value is 0 and max value 100, but some times -2 is returned for invalid/blocked actors
  • ExposureRate can be set from MCM menu or by modders, values are 0-10
  • TimeRate decays overtime, having sex increases TmeRate, values are 0-100

SexLab

• Each stage of foreplay animation adds +1 exposure
  • Orgasm reduces exposure by "actual animation duration" / "default animation duration" * 20. Tip: extending sex duration would reduce more exposure after orgasm
  • Orgasm time is stored to each actor
  • Rape reduces exposure by additional 10 points to victim
  • Females can only have orgasm (arousal goes down) only if animation is tagged as Anal/Vaginal/Masturbation/Fisting

Naked

• PC arousal increases if one sees naked NPC and visa versa
  • If NPC sees naked PC, and PC set as Exhibitionist in MCM menu, then PCs exposure is increased

Lover's Desire

• Satisfied - Arousal 0-20 : skills improve 5% faster
  • Arousal 20-49 does nothing
  • Distracted - Arousal : 50-69 skills improve 5% slower
  • Aroused - Arousal : 70-89 skills improve 10% slower
  • Need Sex - Arousal : 90+ skills improve 20% slower
  • Losing Control - Arousal 90+ and Time Rate 70-89 : skills improve 40% slower
  • Addicted - Arousal 90+ and Time rate 90+ : skills improve 80% slower

I am stuck at Distracted with 69 Arousal, getting -5% on skills, I have TDF prostitution and have my 3 followers finding their own clients, so I see a lot of naked bodies. I just realized I think I have Exhibitionist checked, which isn't helping. I want to reach satisfied level and have it increase much slower than it is now.

• Arousal = TimeRate * (DaysSinceLastOrgasm) + Sum(SingleExposure * ExposureRate)

Can someone explain to me how this equation works, as I know it should be easier for me to understand, but I'm not. Which is not helping me in setting SLA up in MCM. What exactly do the variables do (TimeRate, DaysSinceLastOrgasm, SingleExposure, and ExposureRate)? How do they translate in-game?

• TimeRate - is how fast something is - is this how quickly Arousal increases?

• DaysSinceLastOrgasm - obvious, how long it has been since my last orgasm.

• SingleExposure - I don't quite understand this or how it relates to the game.

• ExposureRate - I don't understand this either.

I assume all of the information above from the Oldrim page still applies to the SE version.

EDIT:

I'm an idiot, I can adjust everything exactly how I want in the Puppetmaster MCM menu. Yet some clarification would still be nice.

11 hours ago, fanatic999 said:

So I'm using this mod along with Your Eager NPCs port but I can't get mine or any other characters arousal level to lower. How can I fix this?

In the MCM menu for SL Aroused, go to the Puppetmaster menu, there are all kinds of options there including the option to change the Arousal level directly.

3 hours ago, TESHornyToad said:

In the MCM menu for SL Aroused, go to the Puppetmaster menu, there are all kinds of options there including the option to change the Arousal level directly.

I found this option last night but I was hoping for help making the mod work properly.

Edit: I spent some more time messing with it and I think the issue is coming from Sexlab not being able to determine when a character has an orgasm.

2 hours ago, fanatic999 said:

I found this option last night but I was hoping for help making the mod work properly.

Edit: I spent some more time messing with it and I think the issue is coming from Sexlab not being able to determine when a character has an orgasm.

If you are using Sexlab Light that's the cause. Aroused only works fully with the full framework.

Yeah i got the same problem on a fresh install myself. Arousal doesn't change at all on orgasm on npcs or my character. I'm using the full framework and some animation packs. I'm also using sexlab seperate orgasm. I use mod organizer to install everything.

Even installed just this mod and sexlab beta 6 and still not working.

Something isn't right and I can't find it lol.

OK scratch some of that. I did get it to work on it's own with just the bare minimum. Some other mod must be blocking it from recognizing orgasms. UGH skyrim modding is such a pain in the ass sometimes.

Alrighty some more trouble shooting. It's not recognizing sexlab seperate orgasms. I just used the regular one at the end and it registered. Humpf!

Ok finally got it working. Turns out I had to seperate the SLAR-AAAA patch in SLSO in mod organizer manually for some reason. Everything is on track now. Modding is so strange sometimes I swear.

12 hours ago, myraezel said:

U can set a key binding for that. Set key raises schlong, shift key lowers it.

Another question, my days since last orgasm value is set 0 even if i ended intercourse without orgasm. Its like Days since last sex. Any solution?

No, that doesnt help. Arousal overrides that. When it hits 100, the schlong is vertical.

Regarding your problem, do you have an option enabled in sexlab that animation always ends with orgasm?

No, that doesnt help. Arousal overrides that. When it hits 100, the schlong is vertical.

yes, you are right. just wanted to prove you wrong and couldnt. but i sware i was able to lift and flaten my schlong. i need to do research there. maybe, it has something to do with the 100 Arousal. Like when you have Autostaging ON and Require Male Orgasm ON. Abouve 100 Arousal it never autostages to final stage, instead switching back to a lower stage. This goes until male orgasmed. If below 100 Arousal, it doesnt work.

Regarding your problem, do you have an option enabled in sexlab that animation always ends with orgasm?

yes, i have Sexlab "Final Orgasm" ON. But it says it would play some sounds and so on in the FINAL stage. It doesnt say you always get orgasm. More important. on a real orgasm i get a message in the console. When i cancel scene without orgasm, there is no console message, but still SL_A sais i just had orgasm. I even double checked with Fill Her Up mod. No increase of inflation on canceled sex.