Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

Playing a female character and lesbian sex doesn't seem to reduce arousal at all. My character's been at 100 for a while, no matter how many times she has sex with Illia (her only follower) it doesn't drop below 100, but then she gets raped by a bandit when sleeping in the wilderness (triggered by SL Adventures I think) and suddenly "My desires are satisfied"... It's not exactly the narrative I've been going for. :tongue:

On 4/1/2018 at 11:23 PM, TheCaptn said:

Playing a female character and lesbian sex doesn't seem to reduce arousal at all. My character's been at 100 for a while, no matter how many times she has sex with Illia (her only follower) it doesn't drop below 100, but then she gets raped by a bandit when sleeping in the wilderness (triggered by SL Adventures I think) and suddenly "My desires are satisfied"... It's not exactly the narrative I've been going for. :tongue:

You have to pick an animation where you can have an orgasm.

Here is the code to decide it:

Bool canHaveOrgasm = False
    If (animation.HasTag("Anal") || animation.HasTag("Vaginal") || animation.HasTag("Masturbation") || animation.HasTag("Fisting"))
        canHaveOrgasm = True
    EndIf

Might possibly need to add "Lesbian" to that list if the pc is female.  Let me know what animation you are using where you expect an orgasm.

I'm not picking animations myself, I trigger them through a dialogue tree... I don't know which mod it's from, but it goes something like:

"Would you like to get to know me better?" > "Let's make love like only two ladies can"

From there it seems to just trigger a random F/F multi-stage SexLab sequence.

11 hours ago, TheCaptn said:

I'm not picking animations myself, I trigger them through a dialogue tree... I don't know which mod it's from, but it goes something like:

"Would you like to get to know me better?" > "Let's make love like only two ladies can"

From there it seems to just trigger a random F/F multi-stage SexLab sequence.

You can make a papyrus log and in it, it will tell you which animations played as well as what aroused did in response.

Hey fishburger, so I'm giving redux another try and hoping to see if it'll work this time, sexlab se is installed (Not LITE) skse 64 is fine, and SKUi is enabled, I also decided to disable all of my mods (Wanted a fresh playthrough anyways) So I thought it was an opportunity to see if there were any conflicts I was nto aware of. Unfortunately, even after running loot and EDIT I have not found any clashes yet my game will still not run when I have aroused installed.

Here is a screencap of what I found in EDIT so hopefully you can have an idea of what could be wrong.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I also ran FNIS before I launched the game, also reported no issues.

Capture.PNG

On 3/24/2018 at 12:58 PM, puffballsunited45 said:

What was the mod that was causing your game to not launch? I think I may have a mod that's giving me a similar issue like you had when I had aroused installed.

The mod I had installed that caused my game to not launch was Khune-Redguard House for Oldrim. I learned using oldrim mods in Skyrim Se can sometimes do that lol.

18 hours ago, Frieza0 said:

The mod I had installed that caused my game to not launch was Khune-Redguard House for Oldrim. I learned using oldrim mods in Skyrim Se can sometimes do that lol.

Ok yeah, I never had your particular issue, but I saw that somebody advized me to find SLAR's BSA file and remove it, just waiting on a reply before I make any other actions with that to see if the mod will allow my game to load

Is there a way, when I target an npc, to easily know its sexual preference ? When I target a character, it tells me it's arousal value, could there be an option so that it also display the sexual preference (whether it's from SLA sex pref or Sexlab sex pref, depending how SLA is configured) ?

The only way I know of is to go into the Sex diary menu, but it's a hastle to have to go into modconfiguration, then scroll down all the way to SLA or Sexlab, just to get this little piece of information...

I have a small problem.  I finally got in game after figuring out what my issue was and after uninstalling all the mods that required sex lab light ... so I get in game and the message "Sex Lab Aroused is ready to use" repeats over and over and over and over again in the upper left hand corner and I can't figure out how to stop it.  

Any ideas? :smile:

PS and yes, that is my sex animation (even after running FNIS multiple times).

ScreenShot1.png

On 4/6/2018 at 7:30 PM, puffballsunited45 said:

Hey fishburger, so I'm giving redux another try and hoping to see if it'll work this time, sexlab se is installed (Not LITE) skse 64 is fine, and SKUi is enabled, I also decided to disable all of my mods (Wanted a fresh playthrough anyways) So I thought it was an opportunity to see if there were any conflicts I was nto aware of. Unfortunately, even after running loot and EDIT I have not found any clashes yet my game will still not run when I have aroused installed.

Here is a screencap of what I found in EDIT so hopefully you can have an idea of what could be wrong.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I also ran FNIS before I launched the game, also reported no issues.

Capture.PNG

Aroused works fine.  I use it daily.  Suggest you start disabling mods till your problems go away.  They will not be Aroused related.

On 4/15/2018 at 2:09 PM, nightrn16 said:

I have a small problem.  I finally got in game after figuring out what my issue was and after uninstalling all the mods that required sex lab light ... so I get in game and the message "Sex Lab Aroused is ready to use" repeats over and over and over and over again in the upper left hand corner and I can't figure out how to stop it.  

Any ideas? :smile:

PS and yes, that is my sex animation (even after running FNIS multiple times).

ScreenShot1.png

This should be impossible.  You should try uninstalling Aroused and making sure that everything in the scripts directory related to it is removed.  There is a complete list of file on the oldrim version home page.  These pex files all start with sla.

If that doesn't work, try adding the two files I have included here.

sla_ConfigHelper.pex

slaconfigscr.pex

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:44 PM, fishburger67 said:

This should be impossible.  You should try uninstalling Aroused and making sure that everything in the scripts directory related to it is removed.  There is a complete list of file on the oldrim version home page.  These pex files all start with sla.

If that doesn't work, try adding the two files I have included here.

sla_ConfigHelper.pex

slaconfigscr.pex

I deleted the mod, deleted the couple of files that NMM didn't delete that were listed on the oldrim page of this app.  Ran LOOT and then FNIS, restarted my computer, re-ran loot (no changes), re-ran FNIS, logged into the game, saw no signs of Aroused on the MCM menu after 10 minutes.

Logged out, installed the mod using NMM.  Ran LOOT.  Ran FNIS.

Still got the same message.

Restarted my computer, ,ran LOOT and FNIS again...

I did download thos files and I let them over write the ones the files that I already had ....

The pics ...

I took a pic of the ` menu too incase it helped ...

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot3.png

I deleted the mod, deleted the couple of files that NMM didn't delete that were listed on the oldrim page of this app.  Ran LOOT and then FNIS, restarted my computer, re-ran loot (no changes), re-ran FNIS, logged into the game, saw no signs of Aroused on the MCM menu after 10 minutes.

Logged out, installed the mod using NMM.  Ran LOOT.  Ran FNIS.

Still got the same message.

Restarted my computer, ,ran LOOT and FNIS again...

I did download thos files and I let them over write the ones the files that I already had ....

The pics ...

I took a pic of the ` menu too incase it helped ...

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot3.png

I am not seeing an issue here.  Is this working for you?

5 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I am not seeing an issue here.  Is this working for you?

Oops ... I put the wrong screenshot in where it was showing multiple "Sexlab Aroused is ready to use".  So it's working as far as I can tell but the repeated message is very immersion breaking.  So I'm currently doing a fresh install of the game.  Uninstalling all mods, the game, and am going to pick and choose my mods carefully.  I figure that I had a conflict somewhere because I had around 270 mods with 253 active plugins.

Plus I can start off with the actual main sexlab framework plugin for SE.

Thank you for trying to help me.  If none of this works, you'll hear me banging my head against the wall.  o.o

1 hour ago, nightrn16 said:

Oops ... I put the wrong screenshot in where it was showing multiple "Sexlab Aroused is ready to use".  So it's working as far as I can tell but the repeated message is very immersion breaking.  So I'm currently doing a fresh install of the game.  Uninstalling all mods, the game, and am going to pick and choose my mods carefully.  I figure that I had a conflict somewhere because I had around 270 mods with 253 active plugins.

Thank you for trying to help me.  If none of this works, you'll hear me banging my head against the wall.  o.o

No head banging.  I am home now and don't have the code here, but if you can't find the issue, I'll add some debug tracing code and if you can make a papyrus log, we can track it down and correct it.

1 hour ago, nightrn16 said:

If you were using Sexlab Light it was probably your problem, to function fully Aroused needs the framework beta.

im having trouble...trouble shootin this alpha. Keep getting CTD on on start.

so far ive converted all necessary hxk's and optimized the nifs of the other mods im using but i cant seem to figure out if i have a bad load order or something... i ve been all over the board today and yesterday looking for anything that can help. im using mostly mod from here and i just cant figure it out. im attaching a copy of my load order...thanks for the help if any and thanks for the hard work.

New Text Document.txt

1 hour ago, rhinolucky said:

im having trouble...trouble shootin this alpha. Keep getting CTD on on start.

so far ive converted all necessary hxk's and optimized the nifs of the other mods im using but i cant seem to figure out if i have a bad load order or something... i ve been all over the board today and yesterday looking for anything that can help. im using mostly mod from here and i just cant figure it out. im attaching a copy of my load order...thanks for the help if any and thanks for the hard work.

New Text Document.txt

SSEdit is your friend.  Get it and load you entire load order and see what it sez.  You have the requirements for aroused assuming that you have skse installed.  I see you have devious devices installed.  I am not sure whether or not it has successfully been used on SSE.  Finally, textures need to be converted as well.

I'm feeling like a novice right now. I can't seem to get anyone off. I had to turn off my character's arousal because she won't orgasm. I'm trying to use the animated prostitution "AP" stuff and it's not doing the trick. Men, women, jilling, nothing seems to work. So that tells me I'm just not doing something right.

Sorry for being a noob and you may want to and the correct path(s) to the mod description. If you haven't already and I just skimmed right past it...

58 minutes ago, Joral236 said:

I'm feeling like a novice right now. I can't seem to get anyone off. I had to turn off my character's arousal because she won't orgasm. I'm trying to use the animated prostitution "AP" stuff and it's not doing the trick. Men, women, jilling, nothing seems to work. So that tells me I'm just not doing something right.

Sorry for being a noob and you may want to and the correct path(s) to the mod description. If you haven't already and I just skimmed right past it...

I am not sure that animated prostitution uses Sexlab.  Only mods that use Sexlab have the arousal system work.