1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

This should be possible (except for the typo for the last one. it should be 'Wolf' instead of DC)

There are limits on the amount of mutations you can have in total though, and I don't know if you exceeded that.

It's not possible, and it's not a typo, there's only one set of words for the triple mutaion, and level show exactly that there's 2 DC mutations, one in typeA and another one in typeC

41 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

I gave you the commands already, use them and you'll remove the third mutation 

Its not the third mutation as i thought, its the ant (second) that causes problems and wolf just appears after things go wrong (but maybe they appear even without ant, didint check) and when i use a save without the ant mutation it works perfectly but id rather not loose 7 hours of questing, exploring and leveling if i can help it

1 hour ago, doopdoo said:

Its not the third mutation as i thought, its the ant (second) that causes problems and wolf just appears after things go wrong (but maybe they appear even without ant, didint check) and when i use a save without the ant mutation it works perfectly but id rather not loose 7 hours of questing, exploring and leveling if i can help it

so you still questionning, and didn't checked the commands I gave you to do? If need you can remove second mutaion too, just change "C" on "B"

5 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

so you still questionning, and didn't checked the commands I gave you to do? If need you can remove second mutaion too, just change "C" on "B"

Thanks for all the help but it seems removing it still leaves deathclaw broken so i just have to reload before

Stupid question when I fall into the bloat fly cave and the sex animation plays the characters body disappears and all thats left is the head and the hands. I do have the BNB extended skeleton install along with TM6 body I have tried changing the body types in the Sexout Resources menu. Any Ideas why this is happening.

2 hours ago, Damicles said:

Stupid question when I fall into the bloat fly cave and the sex animation plays the characters body disappears and all thats left is the head and the hands. I do have the BNB extended skeleton install along with TM6 body I have tried changing the body types in the Sexout Resources menu. Any Ideas why this is happening.

Not SOB related problem

10 hours ago, fakje said:

Hey folks, is this still being actively worked on?

After almost a year in hiatus we are currently continuing again. A new quest is being build. Part 1 and 2 of the 3-parter quest are in beta and Part 3 is still in development.

Also tons of plans (but little time) for 3 more quests in the Deathclaw setting and reintroduction+new quest for the plant episode. Also plans for more integration for players that have played ant+deathclaw or Wolf+Deathclaw (or all 3)

13 hours ago, dborg2 said:

After almost a year in hiatus we are currently continuing again. A new quest is being build. Part 1 and 2 of the 3-parter quest are in beta and Part 3 is still in development.

Also tons of plans (but little time) for 3 more quests in the Deathclaw setting and reintroduction+new quest for the plant episode. Also plans for more integration for players that have played ant+deathclaw or Wolf+Deathclaw (or all 3)

SWEET!  Can't wait for the plant...

On 7/6/2019 at 10:06 AM, Damicles said:

You are missing the required body files for the body you selected. Not covered here. Perhaps created a new thread with the issue. I don't use TM6 and mostly advise the base body provided to you by Sexout for SOB (at least for the inexperienced mod user or inexperienced SOB user)

On 7/6/2019 at 1:05 PM, Neutron_rus said:

Not SOB related problem

Yep

On 7/10/2019 at 11:47 PM, fakje said:

Hey folks, is this still being actively worked on?

Yep apparently they found some more perversions to add to the mod :P  Gotta love these guys...

1 hour ago, Damicles said:

Got a slight problem I keep getting a giant red  exclamation mark at dinky dinosaur and when I click on it it say qst colorful egg it does the same near the khans what am I missing.

Not sure but think that is from a quest that was disabled if I remember. Anyway you are missing a asset that should have been part of SOB if I remember correctly.  I'd wait for one of the group working on SOB currently to chime in. That isn't however, going to hurt your game. It is just an annoyance and you can continue to play if you wish safely. All giant red exclamation marks are only telling you are missing a texture (or mesh or both.. I forget currently)

22 hours ago, Damicles said:

Got a slight problem I keep getting a giant red  exclamation mark at dinky dinosaur and when I click on it it say qst colorful egg it does the same near the khans what am I missing.

Not sure but think that is from a quest that was disabled if I remember. Anyway you are missing a asset that should have been part of SOB if I remember correctly.  I'd wait for one of the group working on SOB currently to chime in. That isn't however, going to hurt your game. It is just an annoyance and you can continue to play if you wish safely. All giant red exclamation marks are only telling you are missing a texture (or mesh or both.. I forget currently) 

That should be from the data-section of Sexout Breeder. I'm surprised if that doesn't work. Do the mutations look good? (same data-packages)

21 hours ago, dborg2 said:

That should be from the data-section of Sexout Breeder. I'm surprised if that doesn't work. Do the mutations look good? (same data-packages)

Thanks for the reply managed to figure out what had happened mod organizer had not unpacked it properly so the textures and meshes were messed up. Looks to be working now thanks.

Was wondering have you added new content since user69 stopped working on it.

11 hours ago, Damicles said:

Thanks for the reply managed to figure out what had happened mod organizer had not unpacked it properly so the textures and meshes were messed up. Looks to be working now thanks.

Was wondering have you added new content since user69 stopped working on it.

Between 'me' and User29 have been 2 other mod developers. From what I understood from Neutron Gamerdude mostly did bug fixes, but Neutron did add a lot of new stuff to it. I mostly added 'filling' to the modded area's. Giving all people some names and tiny backstories.
I have a new questline for Deathclaws in the works, but it's not close for releasing yet. Part 1 and 2 are being betatested, but Part 3 hasn't started construction yet. If my job becomes less intense, I hope to build and finish part 3 too.

Im really loving this Mod at the moment and the Riverside quest is marvelous but i´ve come to a stop in the Questline due to an issue.

Spoilers ahead:

Spoiler

After i recruited Claire i will not get Lucy to talk to me. Cleaning the Sheriffs House continues as usual and i keep getting new orders from Miranda but The Quest is not going anywhere at this point. My Questlog just shows that i need to recruit those 4 Girls. I´m not sure if im missing someone. I´ve tried to talk to Ashley or Amber to maybe get Lucy interested in the 4th Breeder but nothing. I saved over my last save so reloading isn´t an option really. Maybe i am really missing someone here ? I´d love to continue. 

12 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Im really loving this Mod at the moment and the Riverside quest is marvelous but i´ve come to a stop in the Questline due to an issue.

Spoilers ahead:

Hide contents

After i recruited Claire i will not get Lucy to talk to me. Cleaning the Sheriffs House continues as usual and i keep getting new orders from Miranda but The Quest is not going anywhere at this point. My Questlog just shows that i need to recruit those 4 Girls. I´m not sure if im missing someone. I´ve tried to talk to Ashley or Amber to maybe get Lucy interested in the 4th Breeder but nothing. I saved over my last save so reloading isn´t an option really. Maybe i am really missing someone here ? I´d love to continue. 

Did you recruit Miranda?

Also did you exhaust all dialog options with Claire? (ask about all the girls)

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Did you recruit Miranda?

Also did you exhaust all dialog options with Claire? (ask about all the girls)

Yes i recruited Miranda. She was the first one i think. 

And yes i made sure to talk to every Girl, Ask Claire about them, Ask Lucy about them and then i started recruiting them.