On 12/27/2023 at 11:31 PM, Hatoc123 said:

Hi Folks Miranda in Riverside has vanished into thin air although as far as I know this isnt due to the usual sex scene glitch

I tried to find NPC fixer since I used to use that quite a bit but it seems to be gone from the mcm menu of Sexout breeder?

I had to disable npc fixer due to game breaking bugs that it was causing after adding "Master" flag to the plugin. I will rewrite it someday to make it work, for now I can recommend to use casm mod to backtrack in case of something.

18 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

I had to disable npc fixer due to game breaking bugs that it was causing after adding "Master" flag to the plugin. I will rewrite it someday to make it work, for now I can recommend to use casm mod to backtrack in case of something.

Ah right, the long way it is then thanks Neutron thanks for the heads up hopefully the npc doesn't vanish into the abyss again ?

Have a Good day

Hatoc

6 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

Ah right, the long way it is then thanks Neutron thanks for the heads up hopefully the npc doesn't vanish into the abyss again ?

Have a Good day

Hatoc

Just an addition i've noticed that the occational NPC from Sexout Breeder (incuding all the important nps from Calville get teleported to black mountain and you cant teleport them back(as they teleport back)

I've tried disabling mods that might effect this tryout overhaul being a big one but they still teleport there or underground there I'll attach some photos to show you what I mean (ignore my mass amount of companions in one screenshot they are not being affected by this. I'm sure this isnt the mods fault and its just my bloated modded game but was just curious

20231229023151_1.jpg

20231229023125_1.jpg

20231229023059_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2023 at 2:38 AM, Hatoc123 said:

Just an addition i've noticed that the occational NPC from Sexout Breeder (incuding all the important nps from Calville get teleported to black mountain and you cant teleport them back(as they teleport back)

I've tried disabling mods that might effect this tryout overhaul being a big one but they still teleport there or underground there I'll attach some photos to show you what I mean (ignore my mass amount of companions in one screenshot they are not being affected by this. I'm sure this isnt the mods fault and its just my bloated modded game but was just curious

20231229023151_1.jpg

20231229023125_1.jpg

20231229023059_1.jpg

Also I Just took over novac and susan and the deathclaw disappeared into thin air after the sex scene now I know this happens occasionally with sexout but this seems to be happening everytime even with restarting the game and save are they meant to disapear?

6 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

Also I Just took over novac and susan and the deathclaw disappeared into thin air after the sex scene now I know this happens occasionally with sexout but this seems to be happening everytime even with restarting the game and save are they meant to disapear?

Most likely pc/npc have stuck tokens, restart won't fix them, full restart only solves memory leak that causes stuck token to happen. So you need to load older save files to make sure that stuck tokens is not present.
As for previous Black Mountain problem, I can't really say what's causing it, I think black mountain is default 0.0 coordinate where npc will appear if positioning error happens, like hard reset/unload of Cell-block with npc or npc falling through the map (that can happen often with sexout)

Edited by Neutron_rus
12 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Most likely pc/npc have stuck tokens, restart won't fix them, full restart only solves memory leak that causes stuck token to happen. So you need to load older save files to make sure that stuck tokens is not present.
As for previous Black Mountain problem, I can't really say what's causing it, I think black mountain is default 0.0 coordinate where npc will appear if positioning error happens, like hard reset/unload of Cell-block with npc or npc falling through the map (that can happen often with sexout)

Right I'll try clearing the stuck tokens and if that doesnt work guess I'll need to try going back more saves

55 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

Right I'll try clearing the stuck tokens and if that doesnt work guess I'll need to try going back more saves

When back to a save several hours before this and went through the attack again(rushed through it)
and it's still happening the person says hi mistress you are just in time the popup comes up they do their business then both stand up from ragdoll then disable like a command has removed them from the world while I do have saves before the save I used thanks to casm if I go any further back and keep going back its going to take many hours to figure out whether its fixed  as I'd have to go through everything again, while I've done this story before are these characters like susan and mary necessary for the plot as I do not wish to spend hours fixing something that has little to no effect on anything.

Thanks and sorry for the hassle

Hatoc123

10 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

When back to a save several hours before this and went through the attack again(rushed through it)
and it's still happening the person says hi mistress you are just in time the popup comes up they do their business then both stand up from ragdoll then disable like a command has removed them from the world while I do have saves before the save I used thanks to casm if I go any further back and keep going back its going to take many hours to figure out whether its fixed  as I'd have to go through everything again, while I've done this story before are these characters like susan and mary necessary for the plot as I do not wish to spend hours fixing something that has little to no effect on anything.

Thanks and sorry for the hassle

Hatoc123

is this a scene between the gasstation and NOVAC hotel? If so, it is programmed.

These are just 'short stories' that randomly happen whenever the scene loads. (Just to have something happen in static New Vegas)

16 hours ago, dborg2 said:

is this a scene between the gasstation and NOVAC hotel? If so, it is programmed.

These are just 'short stories' that randomly happen whenever the scene loads. (Just to have something happen in static New Vegas)

Yeah it is so they are programmed to appear but not disappear but they are just for flavor (which I love flavor is always good)

Thanks that helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...