13 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Hey, so I've just downloaded all the new updates for these mods (SCR, SO Breeder, and MPO), and now I'm getting a message saying that Breeder is incompatible with SCR V2019214.  I have both the newest files.  Or is there somewhere else I need to get an updated breeder FOMOD?  

Also, do I have to start a new game?

Could you please check again?

For all. I just updated the esp between version 0.9.65a and 0.9.65aa

7 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Could you please check again?

For all. I just updated the esp between version 0.9.65a and 0.9.65aa

Ok, I re-downloaded the esp and remade my fomod.  Still have the error.

And what is the best way to install this?  I create a FOMOD from a folder containg all the files in the download section.  Or should I just drop the .esp in the data folder?  Should I install it as a FOMOD?  Should I let it overwrite SMMP? 

17 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Ok, I re-downloaded the esp and remade my fomod.  Still have the error.

And what is the best way to install this?  I create a FOMOD from a folder containg all the files in the download section.  Or should I just drop the .esp in the data folder?  Should I install it as a FOMOD?  Should I let it overwrite SMMP? 

Sexout Breeder is not included in SMMP. And you can overwrite it.

Don't know why you'd make it a fomod. It can be put in any archive and then loaded in FOMM.

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Don't know why you'd make it a fomod. It can be put in any archive and then loaded in FOMM.

FOMM wouldnt allow me to load it without crating one from the folder.  In either case, I will reinstall it again.  

The new .esp still says its incomptaible with the new SCR.  This is fruatrating me as I LOVE this mod.  Really wish we could get mutations in FO4.

Edit: Maybe I'm saying 'FOMOD' when what I'm actually doing is just using FOMM to create an archive.

1 hour ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

FOMM wouldnt allow me to load it without crating one from the folder.  In either case, I will reinstall it again.  

The new .esp still says its incomptaible with the new SCR.  This is fruatrating me as I LOVE this mod.  Really wish we could get mutations in FO4.

Edit: Maybe I'm saying 'FOMOD' when what I'm actually doing is just using FOMM to create an archive.

You likely have a setting ticked or something in FOMM to force a creation from folder option. FOMM will allow almost any dam thing to be loaded that is compressed in almost any format.  You can zip it up using 7zip and it should work (if you created any folders) however, if you are using a prepared mod, it should already be set up to install.

Al;so double check to be sure your temp folder is clean enough to take on a file. Sometimes FOMM has issues when the temp folder isn't clean. CCleaner is a good choice to make sure things are clean for FOMM

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

FOMM Setting to create FMODs is likely activated.

Spoiler

Capture.PNG

3 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

You likely have a setting ticked or something in FOMM to force a creation from folder option. FOMM will allow almost any dam thing to be loaded that is compressed in almost any format.  You can zip it up using 7zip and it should work (if you created any folders) however, if you are using a prepared mod, it should already be set up to install.

Al;so double check to be sure your temp folder is clean enough to take on a file. Sometimes FOMM has issues when the temp folder isn't clean. CCleaner is a good choice to make sure things are clean for FOMM

FOMM Setting to create FMODs is likely activated.

Hide contents

Capture.PNG

Thanks Ritual!  Yeah, that's what I'm having to do.  I will check the temp folder.  Would doing it this way cause the issue of non-compatibility?

6 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Thanks Ritual!  Yeah, that's what I'm having to do.  I will check the temp folder.  Would doing it this way cause the issue of non-compatibility?

I am not sure.. creating a FOMM with a prepared mod (compressed) will very likely cause the mod not to work properly... (just give the game zipped or comprressed folders) but I am not sure.

Temp folder is space needed for the FMOD to uncompressed and work its magic, only. not needed otherwise. Some had problems previously with a full temp folder. (but not exactly as you described.

48 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

I am not sure.. creating a FOMM with a prepared mod (compressed) will very likely cause the mod not to work properly... (just give the game zipped or comprressed folders) but I am not sure.

Temp folder is space needed for the FMOD to uncompressed and work its magic, only. not needed otherwise. Some had problems previously with a full temp folder. (but not exactly as you described.

Yeah, I cleaned up the temp: no luck.  I will reinstall as compressed files instead of a fomod.  It would figure that I am the one messing this up!  LOL   Thanks for the advice!

@dborg2 Change the version in the game scripts, as you're using your own version guidelines

this on your values

scn A5InitQScpt
if GetGameRestarted
    let sv_Version := "0.9.75"
    Player.NX_SetEVFl "SB : Version" 9.7
    let A5QuestVariables.lVersion := Player.NX_GetEVFL "SOB : Version"

also remove this entire lines or add missing symbols

if GetGameLoaded
    Player.NX_SetEVFl "SOB : Version" 9.7
endif

plus small corrections for the first thing

scn A5InitQScpt
if GetGameRestarted||GetGameLoaded ;(in case if you've removed the lines)
    let sv_Version := "0.9.75"
    Player.NX_SetEVFl "SOB : Version" 9.7

as in the SCR the code for version checking is 

if IsModLoaded "SexoutBreeder.esp" && (Player.NX_GetEVFl "SOB : Version" == 0)
                MessageBoxEx "SexoutBreeder.esp is not compatible %rwith the current SexoutCommonResources's version %8.1f %rPlease update it" gSexoutSCRVersion
            endif

On 3/25/2019 at 12:54 PM, Killjoycmm1 said:

Hey, so I've just downloaded all the new updates for these mods (SCR, SO Breeder, and MPO), and now I'm getting a message saying that Breeder is incompatible with SCR V2019214.  I have both the newest files.  Or is there somewhere else I need to get an updated breeder FOMOD?  

Also, do I have to start a new game?

I'm getting this error as well. Well it says "20190214.0" for me but I assume that isn't actually relevant. Doesn't matter if I let the FOMM create from a folder, zip it up create from that, or manually install every folder individually.

All the rest of my mods function as intended, and everything has been downloaded over the last three days time.

I did read through the thread after this but I failed to notice anything concrete on a fix.

5 hours ago, NonDrake said:

I'm getting this error as well. Well it says "20190214.0" for me but I assume that isn't actually relevant. Doesn't matter if I let the FOMM create from a folder, zip it up create from that, or manually install every folder individually.

All the rest of my mods function as intended, and everything has been downloaded over the last three days time.

I did read through the thread after this but I failed to notice anything concrete on a fix.

Has the SB content been working for you even with the error?

7 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

@dborg2 Change the version in the game scripts, as you're using your own version guidelines

this on your values

also remove this entire lines or add missing symbols

plus small corrections for the first thing

as in the SCR the code for version checking is 

Thank you Neutron. I've corrected it.. now it's version 0.9.66

11 minutes ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Hey Dborg2, can you make a version of this for F04?

This was created by User29 and later given to the community. There are several people working to maintain the mod. the Mod is fricking HUGE and quite difficult to port over to Fallout 4. It is difficult to just keep it up and running in Fallout NV.  It took months to bring this up to date a few years ago.

As I know it, the version would have to be from scratch if used for Fallout 4... The sex mods framework is there, but there needs to be more animations and other tools (framework) to do this.  Then a year or more of work to do one of the episodes that is present in SOB.

44 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

This was created by User29 and later given to the community. There are several people working to maintain the mod. the Mod is fricking HUGE and quite difficult to port over to Fallout 4. It is difficult to just keep it up and running in Fallout NV.  It took months to bring this up to date a few years ago.

As I know it, the version would have to be from scratch if used for Fallout 4... The sex mods framework is there, but there needs to be more animations and other tools (framework) to do this.  Then a year or more of work to do one of the episodes that is present in SOB.

I see how work that would be.  I mean, the mutation mechanics alone would be an undertaking!  It would be glorious to see though.  If ever undertaken, id be more than happy to help write episodes since I have no skill in coding or compiling.  And I'd support it on patreon too. 

Either way, I LOVE this mod for NV!  Its the best mod there is!  Thanks to all who maintain it.

1 minute ago, Neutron_rus said:

I spent a half of year to make a multiple mutation system works for this mod, and I don't think that anybody will be even trying to repeat something like this

Oh man, to dream though...to dream...

The mutation system is beautiful!

7 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

I spent a half of year to make a multiple mutation system works for this mod, and I don't think that anybody will be even trying to repeat something like this

Yea, that shit is crazy..

I don't know of anyone that did multiple mutation system on any game (using this type of engine)

Well, it took a while but I got it fixed for the most part. Been playing through and testing and now I got some fresh problems. One is that after sex, sometimes the creatures disappear, and when I tried to do the deathclaw quest, they are hostile when I appear in their cave after the ambush.

Edit: Further testing has some mutations appearing and then disappearing when the next one appears for the bloatfly mutation.

On 3/27/2019 at 9:37 AM, dborg2 said:

Thank you Neutron. I've corrected it.. now it's version 0.9.66

YOU'VE DONE IT!  WOOT WOOT!   No more error message.  Thank you!

I have noticed that now the new medical scannner does not show the fertility cycle percentage or your fertility percentage.  This only happened with this new .esp.  No biggie though as pregnancy still happens.

Hello all.

I updated the 'incompatibility' section a bit. User Daniel5152 found out that there is a bug with the newest YUP and SCR, SO Pregnancy and MPO. But that you'd notice those incompatibilies in Sexout Breeder. The solution is to install YUP, but then overwrite YUP with SCR  (And the Sexout Resources), SO Pregnancy, MPO and Sexout Breeder.

If you are having issues with main menu not loading, or missing dialog boxes etc , you might have the above issue.