4 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

You probably already know this but there has been another update. So sexout breeder's esp no longer works.

4 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I don't really know what you mean by that.

Did I miss an update?

Same here, when I load up my save I get a box saying "SexoutBreeder.esp is not compatible with the current SexoutCommonResources's version 20190214.0 Please update it"

If you click the 'ok' then there doesn't seem to be any other effect, everything is working as far as I can tell

49 minutes ago, laylajack said:

Same here, when I load up my save I get a box saying "SexoutBreeder.esp is not compatible with the current SexoutCommonResources's version 20190214.0 Please update it"

If you click the 'ok' then there doesn't seem to be any other effect, everything is working as far as I can tell

Oh... Darn.. I accidentally forgot about that bug. I'll check it out. Know that it IS compatible, but the error message is just incorrectly displayed.

On 2/21/2019 at 8:54 AM, dborg2 said:

Oh... Darn.. I accidentally forgot about that bug. I'll check it out. Know that it IS compatible, but the error message is just incorrectly displayed.

Now that you handle both of those.. perhaps instead.. reference that they should have x version or better? Then let them play?  Not a warning anymore. I am not 100% sure but i believe that was added because SOB was so very out of date before Gamer Dude and Neutron Rus and yourself started seriously updating it to be current with Sexout and SCR.

15 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Now that you handle both of those.. perhaps instead.. reference that they should have x version or better? Then let them play?  Not a warning anymore. I am not 100% sure but i believe that was added because SOB was so very out of date before Gamer Dude and Neutron Rus and yourself started seriously updating it to be current with Sexout and SCR.

Yes.

Also I can't find the piece of code that checks for versions. So sorry everybody, but you'll be seeing that incorrect warning for a while.

Also an update. MPO 2.5 beta has been send to my BETA tester.

12 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

@Halstrom to the rescue?
It is all good. I will try to keep the issue in mind for any responses I give related to the version (as a known issue) if / when I reply to concerns... (however @dborg2 is so on top of things likely I will be ninja'd before I could lol )

It's not Halstrom, but @1trevdog1 that's helping me test. However his mods are too much outdated, so we couldn't get the beta to work on his PC.

Somebody else willing to do beta testing for Maternity Pack Overkill? (And also to make screenshots to demonstrate my new outfit conversions)

On 2/22/2019 at 12:54 AM, dborg2 said:

Yeah in SexoutSCRMainFast there is this line so Breeder must not be setting the variable to any version number.

if IsModLoaded "SexoutBreeder.esp" && (Player.NX_GetEVFl "SOB : Version" == 0)
				MessageBoxEx "SexoutBreeder.esp is not compatible %rwith the current SexoutCommonResources's version %8.1f %rPlease update it" gSexoutSCRVersion
			endif

9 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Yeah in SexoutSCRMainFast there is this line so Breeder must not be setting the variable to any version number.

if IsModLoaded "SexoutBreeder.esp" && (Player.NX_GetEVFl "SOB : Version" == 0)
				MessageBoxEx "SexoutBreeder.esp is not compatible %rwith the current SexoutCommonResources's version %8.1f %rPlease update it" gSexoutSCRVersion
			endif

8 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Sorry, I was referring to the line of code that you were having troubles finding.

Sorry all, that I misunderstood it.

Uploaded a new version that shouldn't display the error message.

Apperently due to a typo the error message was popping up.. "SB : Version" <> "SOB : Version"

20 hours ago, VulpineScream said:

Am I under the right impression that this mod is broken with new stuff right now? Just finished a new setup from scratch that (seems to) works fine, and this mod makes it freeze on the main menu. Something is funky.

This mod should work fine (if you use the breederaddon)

I have a question. I'm trying to start Riverside content but when speaking to the Alpha deathclaw and selecting the expand territory option he tells me the world isnt ready yet. Then i get message thats states riverside isnt ready yet. I have the most up to date version so I'm kinda lost why this is appearing.

7 hours ago, MagicManStan said:

I have a question. I'm trying to start Riverside content but when speaking to the Alpha deathclaw and selecting the expand territory option he tells me the world isnt ready yet. Then i get message thats states riverside isnt ready yet. I have the most up to date version so I'm kinda lost why this is appearing.

If you are already pregnant, you can't start the episode. Also (If I recall correctly) you should have also talked with the black deathclaw.

18 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

If you are already pregnant, you can't start the episode. Also (If I recall correctly) you should have also talked with the black deathclaw.

Yeah I've confirmed both of these. I have the mutation from the black deathclaw and I have no active pregnancy. Also hit the reset preg option in MCM for the sake of making sure and still no difference. I screen capped the message I'm talking about

ScreenShot0.bmp.

Screenshot1.bmp

16 minutes ago, MagicManStan said:

Yeah I've confirmed both of these. I have the mutation from the black deathclaw and I have no active pregnancy. Also hit the reset preg option in MCM for the sake of making sure and still no difference. I screen capped the message I'm talking about

ScreenShot0.bmp.

Screenshot1.bmp 5.93 MB · 1 download

Very odd. I am almost thinking you are using an old version of Sexout Breeder... Those messages should have been gone.

11 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Very odd. I am almost thinking you are using an old version of Sexout Breeder... Those messages should have been gone.

Just to make sure I haven't installed it wrong. Do I only need the main file SexoutBreeder and SexoutBreederAddon or do I still need to apply the 9.55 to 9.62 file to it? Because I haven't applied that file due to the newest one being 9.64 so i thought it was pointless.

30 minutes ago, MagicManStan said:

Just to make sure I haven't installed it wrong. Do I only need the main file SexoutBreeder and SexoutBreederAddon or do I still need to apply the 9.55 to 9.62 file to it? Because I haven't applied that file due to the newest one being 9.64 so i thought it was pointless.

You also need the breeder data stuff, but other than that, it should be ok.

11 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Having a similar problem but I don't see any breeder data file listed with the other files. Is it hiding somewhere or am I just blind (a possibility i'm open too XD )

Yeah i've been trying for about an hour so now and haven't had any luck. I redownloaded the SexoutBreeder + SexoutBreederAddon files again to make sure they weren't the old ones and still no difference. The only thing that came up different is right when I loaded it up I got a message about Sam's Radio being added which I didn't have before but regardless still get the same message at the Alpha Deathclaw. I don't know if it'd help but I did create a debug file in case there would be anything noticeably wrong. (I'm using Mod Organizer BTW)

SexoutBreeder-BDEE-Debug-Dump--2019-3-4--22-43-7.txt

13 hours ago, dborg2 said:

2 hours ago, zonderbunny said:

Having a similar problem but I don't see any breeder data file listed with the other files. Is it hiding somewhere or am I just blind (a possibility i'm open too XD )

I would also like clarification on the breeder data stuff as well just to make sure I'm not missing anything.