8 hours ago, skidder said:

Is it just me, or can anyone else open the sexoutbreeder.esp? It's damaged/cannot be opened as an archive. I tried converting it to 7-Zip, but that didn't work. 

ESP's and ESM's are the 'programming code' of Oblivion/Fallout3/NV/Skyrim/Fallout4. There aren't archives. You don't need to unpack them.

By using a mod manager or placing the file directly into <>\Fallout New Vegas\Data and toggling it on, they work.

8 hours ago, dborg2 said:

ESP's and ESM's are the 'programming code' of Oblivion/Fallout3/NV/Skyrim/Fallout4. There aren't archives. You don't need to unpack them.

By using a mod manager or placing the file directly into <>\Fallout New Vegas\Data and toggling it on, they work.

Thank you

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, doopdoo said:

trying to start second part with the deathclaws but talking to jess just does the zoom and nothing, any way to just force it with commands?

Do you have smaller talk installed?
not sure, something to check in the mean time while waiting for the experts to arrive.. :P

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Smaller talk is fine. Did you exhaust dialogs with the other main characters?

Did you get friends with Lucy?

17 minutes ago, doopdoo said:

yea and going back to her just gives sex options and nothing else

actually you dont need to waste time on me anymore, i went ahead and skipped talking to jess and just went to the queens chambers and it seems to work without a hitch now thanks for listening to my dumb ass

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I have an huge issue. I've been captured by the deathclaws at the Deathclaw Promontory, but after I sleep they all get mad and kills me. How can I solve?

make sure you have CASM installed. It will handle the save for you. (automatic)

Then if I remember correctly in the MCM you should have a button for the Death claws to make them friendly. It has been a long time since I used this mod and I never had them get hostile (except when proper)

At least set up CASM and check the MCM for a tool for that until someone can chime in with more current info. You can try the Discord chanel for this as well.  You can see that on the OP.

Do the ants on the hive-minded play through produce nectar? If so, is it related to the ant queen production key bind in McM. Im asking because while trying the play through I don't have nectar for more mutations and I can't create anymore ants.

Also on another play through for Deathclaw Promontory, I've birthed about 10 eggs and the Deathclaw guards still wont let me roam freely. Any fixes?

49 minutes ago, Huntterx said:

Do the ants on the hive-minded play through produce nectar? If so, is it related to the ant queen production key bind in McM. Im asking because while trying the play through I don't have nectar for more mutations and I can't create anymore ants.

Also on another play through for Deathclaw Promontory, I've birthed about 10 eggs and the Deathclaw guards still wont let me roam freely. Any fixes?

Huntterx
I'm curious on what version of breeder you have. Deathclaw Promontory had an issue with that but was fixed a while ago, you should be able to roam after the first or second birth (2 eggs i believe) before they let you.

as for the hive-minded you need workers to produce nectar, and you should be able to always make ants from what I remember, put eggs in the nest and give it a role (ie worker) your character will then masturbate, after the animation you need to crouch over/very close to the nest and it should start the process.

7 minutes ago, BADshadow said:

Huntterx
I'm curious on what version of breeder you have. Deathclaw Promontory had an issue with that but was fixed a while ago, you should be able to roam after the first or second birth (2 eggs i believe) before they let you.

as for the hive-minded you need workers to produce nectar, and you should be able to always make ants from what I remember, put eggs in the nest and give it a role (ie worker) your character will then masturbate, after the animation you need to crouch over/very close to the nest and it should start the process.

I should have the latest version because I literally deleted all my mods and everything for FNV than reloaded it, than did everything the installation guide told me to do.  ( I downloaded the lastest version I could)

As for the Hive minded I have 7 worker drones and non of them have yet to produce one nectar.

14 hours ago, Huntterx said:

I should have the latest version because I literally deleted all my mods and everything for FNV than reloaded it, than did everything the installation guide told me to do.  ( I downloaded the lastest version I could)

As for the Hive minded I have 7 worker drones and non of them have yet to produce one nectar.

Hello Huntterx.

I'm not familiar with these issues, as I thought these were fixed quite a while ago. I'm also not really familiar with the ant-episodes (Played them over 2 years ago for the last time, I think)

If I recall you have gatherers, and scouts. I don't know if 'gatherers' are the 'workers', or if they have a different role. But if not, you could try increasing their numbers.

Perhaps there is too little food for the colony, or something.

------------

If I'm completely off... Which is possible, could you please post your load order (and if you have Mod Organizer) your install order?

Gatherers should be the ones that go get resources for the colony food, water. I've actually forgotten what scouts do...but either you're not getting enough resources or something is wrong in the load order
by the way did you start a new game after updating or use a previous save? @Huntterx

(it has been a while for me too but i am doing a new full run through for testing so i will get back there eventually)

Loot made this Load Order  (Might of missed a few)
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

Maternity Pack Overkill.esp

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutSpunk.esp

SexoutPosNew.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp 

MPO scriptaddon ALLDLC.esp

MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp

MPO scriptaddon HH.esp

MPO scriptaddon DM.esp

MPO scriptaddon Base.esp

MPO scriptaddon Tryout.esp

SexoutAnimManagement.esp

Also yes I made a new save, also gatherers only gather food for ants and which case I have 10 gatherers, 7 workers, and 3 queen attendants which is the max I can get. For more ants(and to unlock scouts/soldiers) I need mutations and I believe workers produce the nectar because in the role info tab it says that they produce 3 nectar a day but I've waited over 10 in game days yet no nectar. 

Also I saw that console command from earlier to fix guards and I could try it.

sq.PNG

2 hours ago, Huntterx said:

I loaded to a save before the deathclaw promontory and retried it, and gave 2 births.  Now the guards will let me through. So supposedly the glitch still is there but it occurs rarely.

I suggested picking up CASM due to the fact that there are many such possible glitches that can occur. This mod really stretches the game world to its limits. Massive changes to the game was done and as a result there can be a random glitches that you have to go to a previous save to recover from.

Ok, I have a big question about Jenkins and Hal. Should they actually be alive at the beginning of Deathclaw Promontory? Or they can also be already dead?

Since the Deathclaws kept killing me I began a DLC (yes, I know, terrible idea) but they both keep dying. I can't even heal them, and htey don't regain health outside of combat..

54 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Ok, I have a big question about Jenkins and Hal. Should they actually be alive at the beginning of Deathclaw Promontory? Or they can also be already dead?

Since the Deathclaws kept killing me I began a DLC (yes, I know, terrible idea) but they both keep dying. I can't even heal them, and htey don't regain health outside of combat..

As soon as the Deathclaws ambush you and your group at the start, both Jenkins and Hal should be killed. If the Deathclaws at the area are attacking you, enable the faction fix in the McM menu. Although if they are blant out dying before you even get to the Deathclaw area then no that shouldnt even be happening.

On 6/16/2019 at 12:15 AM, BADshadow said:

Huntterx

Same issue, I gave birth to 4 eggs and still can't move free. I even tried via console but the command didn't got accepted

6 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Same issue, I gave birth to 4 eggs and still can't move free. I even tried via console but the command didn't got accepted

Did you guys give birth once, or give birth multiple times, but only in 1 sitting?

Has the alpha deathclaw collected the eggs, or not?