2 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

yeah since there technically clothing so if you want to keep it on,go into sexouts mcm and turn off clothing unequip

Did that, now it just removes it when sex is done. Also how do I get all my gear back after the flies seem to take it all

EDIT: decided to try the ant one, and trying to mutate my first egg, I just get a message "You orgasmed, but not on the egg, you will have to try again." I must be missing something there cause I have kept trying again, 10 times, same message

EDIT 2: Evidently I just had to crouch, then activate the nest. Ignore my first edit, this mutating fox-ant is sleepy

On 7/9/2018 at 4:22 AM, Neutron_rus said:

Stay inside the basement at 2am, it can take some time to trigger the script. Also if you're skipping time by waiting, skip it inside the basement then

That doesn't seem to work sadly, I also have ttw (and all the fb mods) installed so it's probably something on my end but could you possibly add a dialogue option to force them to the basement? Kinda like how you can force Miranda to your house. 

52 minutes ago, Klempo said:

but could you possibly add a dialogue option to force them to the basement? Kinda like how you can force Miranda to your house. 

I? I can, but I'm not working at sob

12 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

I? I can, but I'm not working at sob

:D

Enjoying your vacation Neutron?

@Klempo SOB is a community resource and it takes people skilled enough to make changes to make those changes. People come and go on the project to complete their task as they see it and correct, upgrade or expand on the content (last part Neutron did an excellent job on) and move on. Sometimes for a break (as I hope Neutron is doing :D ) or for the long term like Gamerdude711 did (at least so far.)

So it is better to address the community and the members discussing the mod to see if someone is willing to pick up and do these things.

17 hours ago, Klempo said:

That doesn't seem to work sadly, I also have ttw (and all the fb mods) installed so it's probably something on my end but could you possibly add a dialogue option to force them to the basement? Kinda like how you can force Miranda to your house. 

It worked on my end, but I do agree that having a dialogue fallback is a good idea.

I've made it from the Riverside takeoever to the Nipton takoever with not too much trouble.  But now I've hit a real issue:

I give birth to eggs in Nipton, Titus barges in, a pair of Deathclaw Praetorians attack, and they are quickly slaughtered by the well-armed raiders.  And then we all just stand there, frozen, forever.  I assume the raiders were all meant to die at this point? 

I've tried killing the raiders via console, but everything is still frozen.  I've also tried reverse-pickpocketing dynamite and a frag mine I picked up while captive and thinning out the raiders a bit first, but even if the deathclaws survive, everything is still frozen.

I've tried consoling Titus back to me, but he can't be spoken to, and just slowly pads back outside.

27 minutes ago, snarfies said:

if the deathclaws survive, everything is still frozen.

You don't have to save them, they're should to die in the first place

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Apex-Fox said:

Disappearing title screen...no mouse no options.....

Probably you are missing requirements.

Did you check all requirements. (See installation guide on the download page)

(The first "Reveal hidden content")

First of all: great mod! I've always wanted some "visible" mutation in Fallout (instead of just "sixth leg toe" in Fallout 2...) but your mod is the first I found that is actually providing some!

Now to the point:

1) In the deathclaw questline I've met some strange bugs (which could be just incompability thing or whatever):

Spoiler

first: Titus wasnt appearing after dialogue with Lucy, but did so after I've disabled bunch of Sexout mods (don't know which one was responsible though...),

second: before the last mutation my charcter speed became VERY slow and i wasn't able to fix it... (though it could be Sexout Pregnancy bug... now I'm actually thinking it was...)

third: deathclaw sprin wasnt working as intended: it gave the boost for one-two locations (I mean after second or third loading screen) before just becoming waste of AP without any speed bonuses...

2)bloatfly cave and mutation: is it normal that the only thing I've got is the wings? and mutation was reseting after one onehour sleeping session before i've got 7th stage of mutation... (on the 5th stage. I was sleeping/waiting to restore move speed after birthing some larvae)

3)hivemind questline: 

Spoiler

first:in "ant memory" scene the ant guards was spawning endlessly and i've waited for the queen to be killed for nearly 15 minutes and she was with almost full HP when I've tired of waiting and killed her via console

second: I wasn't able to produce any eggs so I've stuck in the beginning. I've used "produce" button cofigured via MCM and nothing was happening... just some scenes with ant sometimes... 

and lastly 4)coyote/Fenris "quest":

Spoiler

first: strange model begavior (could provide a screenshots if needed):after 3rd stage of Fenris mutation(fur and claws) I've got normal hands clipping through the fur and really weird finger positions and bends after "unholstering" unarmed hands... though i have a feeling that this is kinda intended... at least for now.

second: question: what defines will Fenris be dominant or submissive? because when he appeared i had only "Fenris submissive" dialogue options...

third: suggection: could you add an option to give all pups to denmother? it's kinda annoying to start dialogue each time i want to give her one of 3-4 pups...

fun fact: first 3 pup were all females and after i gave them all to denmother "the first of them" became Fenris who is male.

I could also provide a screenshots of my Nexus Mod Manager both mod pages (load order and installed/not installed mods) in case if it'll help to find the mods responsible for the problems (if I have some with known problems). And Debug Log (if i'll find saves i need (for bugs with deathclaw questline. for others I could just go from the start again) and find its location (though to be honest I havent made it yet but will do so if its needed for any of mentioned issues))

also I'm not sure if some or all of this issues was reported before so sorry if i'm just wasting your time repeating other reports (or with issues only I have...)

once again: great mod! and thanks in advance for reply.

(english is not my native so there could be some misspelings/typos/other mistakes. sorry 'bout that.)

5 hours ago, sairus323 said:

First of all: great mod! I've always wanted some "visible" mutation in Fallout (instead of just "sixth leg toe" in Fallout 2...) but your mod is the first I found that is actually providing some!

Now to the point:

1) In the deathclaw questline I've met some strange bugs (which could be just incompability thing or whatever):

Hide contents

first: Titus wasnt appearing after dialogue with Lucy, but did so after I've disabled bunch of Sexout mods (don't know which one was responsible though...),

second: before the last mutation my charcter speed became VERY slow and i wasn't able to fix it... (though it could be Sexout Pregnancy bug... now I'm actually thinking it was...)

third: deathclaw sprin wasnt working as intended: it gave the boost for one-two locations (I mean after second or third loading screen) before just becoming waste of AP without any speed bonuses...

2)bloatfly cave and mutation: is it normal that the only thing I've got is the wings? and mutation was reseting after one onehour sleeping session before i've got 7th stage of mutation... (on the 5th stage. I was sleeping/waiting to restore move speed after birthing some larvae)

3)hivemind questline: 

Reveal hidden contents

and lastly 4)coyote/Fenris "quest":

Reveal hidden contents

I could also provide a screenshots of my Nexus Mod Manager both mod pages (load order and installed/not installed mods) in case if it'll help to find the mods responsible for the problems (if I have some with known problems). And Debug Log (if i'll find saves i need (for bugs with deathclaw questline. for others I could just go from the start again) and find its location (though to be honest I havent made it yet but will do so if its needed for any of mentioned issues))

also I'm not sure if some or all of this issues was reported before so sorry if i'm just wasting your time repeating other reports (or with issues only I have...)

once again: great mod! and thanks in advance for reply.

(english is not my native so there could be some misspelings/typos/other mistakes. sorry 'bout that.)

Thank you for the bug report. Most of these I can't do much about I'm afraid (But perhaps Neutron can, as he made and fixed most issues in the past).

I have 1 question though. Second of Deathclaw episide. Did you just give birth previously. (After birth sexout Pregnancy gives a negative to speed for a couple on ingame hours)

21 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Did you just give birth previously. (After birth sexout Pregnancy gives a negative to speed for a couple on ingame hours)

Yeah, I know about that. but for some reason my character gave birth to deathclaw eggs several in-game hours before the cutscene activated. she laid some eggs, I waited for some time, used journal two times and then cutscene activated... and speed was actually zero immediately after birth. I've used small bug that sometimes removes speedcap after jumping or walking for a second to get to the journal... 

EDIT: for some reason Hivemind fixed itself (not the unlimited guards though)... now I need some kind of explaining: what are the roles of the ants that are spawned by "your ant womb". I have almost no idea what are their roles...

(It's been a while, so I might have the names mixed up) The nectar isn't for you, it's for the hive. More nectar means you can support more ants.

After you give birth to ant eggs, put them in the ant nest and 'fertilize' them.

You need to produce gathering ants to fetch the nectar, once the hive is gathering enough nectar, new sections in the cave will open, allowing you to get more ant mutations.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, theevillfox said:

Please, please help. Why is it when you activate this mod I hang when loading the menu?

infinite loading screen is usually a missing plugin. Use LOOT or FNVEdit to detect which plugin you are missing.

It could also be a incorrect load order. In that case, use LOOT to sort your plugins.

You have both SexoutLegion and SexoutMDJJFollowerBase. Those are old mods. It might be that they are incompatible with the new Sexout version.

Secondly 'Maternity Pack Overkill' should have the ESM flag, that you probably removed. It makes skin and face work properly with outfits and it might also cause your issues.

Also I only see these mods, the issue might be with the mods not visible in the picture.

Also do you have the latest NVSE and NVSE Extender installed?