More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

50 minutes ago, Tifone said:

Alright its the morning and Ive had the chance to do some more research. For one I apologize for the spelling and grammar last night. I was very tired....

AYWAY, 

After some more tinkering around and installing HornyCreaturesofSkyrim I now have some animations that play well with my male character! The problem is I still dont have any male human on female dog animations.... Is this just something thats missing from the game right now? I know we have them for the horse as I tried it already but im not sure if Im just missing the right pack or something. I've tried using the Henti summoning spells for Dog(female) Husky(female) and Armored Husky(Female) they all use the male dog animations and act as if they have a dick. is there any way to fix this? i dont mind manually digging in files to make changes if it makes this work 

Update again, sorry for not posting details on installed mods:

Now I have done some more research and i dont think all animations are broken. For instance, the horse and wearwolf are able to use male animations which is great. But I was really hoping to get the dog animations to work on males. Below I will attach a List of the mods I have installed at the moment. Im using Vortx which I know isnt the greatest. But I dont have any actual game breaking errors using it, only this singular issue. Im going to list out the mods I have added to try and get more animation support. Please note that I do already have things like the Creature Framework, FNIS Creature Pack,  Spells Pack, etc installed. 

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_Beta8

SexLabsArousedSSELoose-29

SL Animation Loader SE

SL_VRpatch_clone_v1

MoreNastyCritters_v12_6SE

HentiCreatures_MNCv12_6SE

HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_27SE

FBSLALPack v12.0SERev1

Ive loaded all the animations after FNIS integration using Animation Loaded but still no luck. 

Do I need more mods to get female dog animations to work? Or is that just something no one has ever done in game

24 minutes ago, Tifone said:

Update again, sorry for not posting details on installed mods:

Now I have done some more research and i dont think all animations are broken. For instance, the horse and wearwolf are able to use male animations which is great. But I was really hoping to get the dog animations to work on males. Below I will attach a List of the mods I have installed at the moment. Im using Vortx which I know isnt the greatest. But I dont have any actual game breaking errors using it, only this singular issue. Im going to list out the mods I have added to try and get more animation support. Please note that I do already have things like the Creature Framework, FNIS Creature Pack,  Spells Pack, etc installed. 

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_Beta8

SexLabsArousedSSELoose-29

SL Animation Loader SE

SL_VRpatch_clone_v1

MoreNastyCritters_v12_6SE

HentiCreatures_MNCv12_6SE

HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_27SE

FBSLALPack v12.0SERev1

Ive loaded all the animations after FNIS integration using Animation Loaded but still no luck. 

Do I need more mods to get female dog animations to work? Or is that just something no one has ever done in game

I think that there are not so many female dog anims because the dogs in the game are male by default. 

2 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I think that there are not so many female dog anims because the dogs in the game are male by default. 

Ah, that makes sense. Im wondering if its possible to get just one or two of them that I can force ASAL to use over the male ones. I dont mine having to dig in files/folders to make changes either. Im just not sure how I would go about sourcing a set of female dog animations then how I in turn associate them with the female animal character models. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

1 hour ago, Tifone said:

Ah, that makes sense. Im wondering if its possible to get just one or two of them that I can force ASAL to use over the male ones. I dont mine having to dig in files/folders to make changes either. Im just not sure how I would go about sourcing a set of female dog animations then how I in turn associate them with the female animal character models. 

Do you know of anyway to leverage the work done by diarawr  It looks like he was able to add female sex animations to HornyDogsOfSkyrim? I legit just want my female dogs to do this when I initiate mating and thats it. That being said, from browsing forum topics it seems like that might be a bit of a steep request? I completely understand if it was just never implemented fully. And if I can at least get that as an answer I can stop trying to get them to work XD. 

4 minutes ago, Tifone said:

Do you know of anyway to leverage the work done by diarawr  It looks like he was able to add female sex animations to HornyDogsOfSkyrim? I legit just want my female dogs to do this when I initiate mating and thats it. That being said, from browsing forum topics it seems like that might be a bit of a steep request? I completely understand if it was just never implemented fully. And if I can at least get that as an answer I can stop trying to get them to work XD. 

I think you will have to look for the CM tag in dog animations. There might be some CF anims, that might be fitting your needs. 

17 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I think you will have to look for the CM tag in dog animations. There might be some CF anims, that might be fitting your needs. 

Thank you for the information! I really appreciate it. My apologies if this is asking too much, but do can you recommend a good guide and or tutorial on how to navigate and use SLAL? I "think" I understand how to do what you are saying but I want to make sure. I am new to modding skyrim but an familiar with programing. 

51 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Hi, I have done some digging and think I understand how this works, but I am worried there aren't any actual animations for female canines. To begin i now see that the easiest way to generate new custom animations is to modify the animations text file then use the included python script to generate the JSON files required to drive the animations. I wanted to see if I could find any female animal animation assets in the canine folder. But even when checking all the various subfolders I see nothing to actually tell me if an animation is male or female. Is there a guide I can use that will tell me? 

Or would a better way to test be to modify an existing animation say: 

Animation(
    id="DogR1",
    name="(Dog) Panics Dog R1",
    tags="Panicforever,Bestiality,Dog,Canine,Doggystyle,Anal",
    sound="Squishing",
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Anal),
    actor2=CreatureMale(race="Dogs"),
)

but instead change it to 

Animation(
    id="DogR1",
    name="(Dog) Panics Dog R1",
    tags="Panicforever,Bestiality,Dog,Canine,Doggystyle,Anal",
    sound="Squishing",
    actor1=Male(add_cum=Anal),
    actor2=CreatureFemale(race="Dogs"),
)

I can try to make that change and then re-run the python utility to see if that helps. Afterwards to I just run FNIS then enable the new animation in SLAL?

44 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that is unnecessary, just turn off "match creature gender" in sexlab.

Thanks for your help. I believe I have figured it out and can probably get better results by fine tuning the number of loaded animations. For those that come after me seeking female animal sex animations with male characters, this worked for me. 

One, make sure "match creature gender" is turned off

two, in SLAL just un-install the "more nasty critters" animations and use the ones from HCOS and other mods. If you do that it seems to ignore the animations wrongly designated for female creatures. You might still see it pop up as an animation from time to time but a few skips and you should end up on a blowjob or regular intercourse scene. If anyone has any tips on how to move the dick down to animal vagina level that would be great, right now it looks like he's ramming ass. 

Hello i'm new here. Does more nasty critters need sexlab aroused? i'm currently using vortex and it says that MNC plugins depend on SLA... but in the installation guide on MNC i don't see any requirements for SLA?

image.png.f56dcf34309f3e59695455b2ec864d18.png

Edited by 蔡威汉
add picture
2 minutes ago, 蔡威汉 said:

Hello i'm new here. Does more nasty critters need sexlab aroused? i'm currently using vortex and it says that MNC plugins depend on SLA... but in the installation guide on MNC i don't see any requirements for SLA?

image.png.f56dcf34309f3e59695455b2ec864d18.png

Yes...

hello again sorry if i'm bothering.. i have installed everything like in your dependencies guide and when i entered skyrim my vampire lord character becomes somewhat not proportional, the legs especially toes became very huge and the head becomes really small.. one thing that caught my attention is there's so many conflicting files between MNC and XP32 skeleton so i tried to load xp32 skeleton after MNC and it fixed the vampire lord model, but is there any side effects to this? because the mod manager suggested loading MNC after XP32.. thank you again

On 7/24/2021 at 4:14 AM, 蔡威汉 said:

hello again sorry if i'm bothering.. i have installed everything like in your dependencies guide and when i entered skyrim my vampire lord character becomes somewhat not proportional, the legs especially toes became very huge and the head becomes really small.. one thing that caught my attention is there's so many conflicting files between MNC and XP32 skeleton so i tried to load xp32 skeleton after MNC and it fixed the vampire lord model, but is there any side effects to this? because the mod manager suggested loading MNC after XP32.. thank you again

sounds like the skeleton did not port correctly.....i think the xp32 skeleton should be fine, but if you run into a floating dick try the ABC skeleton.

9 hours ago, S_Sergey said:

Sorry for the bad english!

Is it possible to remove standard animations? As they did in this mod for SexLab.

yes it's possible, you first need to delete "Data\SLAnims\json\MoreNastyCritters.json" then run a search in "Data\meshes\actors" (but NOT "Data\meshes") for anything with "MoreNastyCritters" in it's name and delete them (.hkx and fnis list.txt files)

then in fnis click on "De-Install Creatures", after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"

and:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 750, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Edited by MadMansGun
3 hours ago, Embertron21 said:

Manually

matchmaker (not massmatchmaker)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

3 hours ago, Embertron21 said:

automatically

SexLab Aroused Creatures with the osmelmc patch
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6022-sexlab-aroused-creatures-se-2021-05-06/
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/