More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

23 hours ago, zarantha said:

Disable CF, an upgraded version is bundled with MNC now.

If you have problems with the arousal, follow these steps:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95978-creature-framework-se/page/27/?tab=comments#comment-3433838

Many thanks! I've followed the instructions and yet I still get message popping up reading 'CF is initialising' the moment I enter the MCM entry for CF... and I found that the FNIS generator wasn't processing CF, Animal SOS, MNC, and Baka's ABC - I didn't find them among the list of mods FNIS Generator was reading though I had them installed...

Screenshot 2021-08-17 045352.png

Screenshot 2021-08-17 045529.png

23 hours ago, zarantha said:

Disable CF, an upgraded version is bundled with MNC now.

If you have problems with the arousal, follow these steps:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95978-creature-framework-se/page/27/?tab=comments#comment-3433838

and I suppose the latest version of MNC doesn't include CF, for many people had been 'bitching about it' (?) I remember seeing this somewhere in the thread.

29 minutes ago, Tofucius said:

and I suppose the latest version of MNC doesn't include CF, for many people had been 'bitching about it' (?) I remember seeing this somewhere in the thread.

No MNC 12.6 doesn't. If you're getting downgrade warnings, you can do a clean save and use the 1.1.0-pre2A version, or just install the newer version of CF from the LE MNCSLAL download page. It doesn't need to be converted.

For the FNIS issue, of not seeing creature animations, you must have FNIS creatures installed. That is an optional download on the FNIS page.

If you've got it, then click de-install creatures and run it again.

Edited by zarantha

Hello there, I have a weird issue that concerns only few creatures during animation : it appears that some creatures (Giant, Draugrs, didn't test them all) stay in idle animation when they should be animated with the player character, during sexlab animations.

I'm on Special Edition, and of course I ran FNIS multiple times, and it never showed any errors... And on top of that only Giant and Draugrs are affected and not animating, the rest of the creatures is doing fine.

Does anybody know the cause ? Thanks in advance !

enb2021_8_15_19_23_04.bmp

Edited by Firch50
1 hour ago, Firch50 said:

Hello there, I have a weird issue that concerns only few creatures during animation : it appears that some creatures (Giant, Draugrs, didn't test them all) stay in idle animation when they should be animated with the player character, during sexlab animations.

I'm on Special Edition, and of course I ran FNIS multiple times, and it never showed any errors... And on top of that only Giant and Draugrs are affected and not animating, the rest of the creatures is doing fine.

Does anybody know the cause ? Thanks in advance !

make sure you don't have any SLE animation mods installed.

NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 750, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Edited by MadMansGun

And sadly I'm having a new 'slight' problem with Hentai Creatures. When I summon the Hentai Giant, its all completely normal, once the sex animation triggered the giant then switches to an erect cock. Problem is once the actual animation starts, the giant's cock disappears and just leaves a blank groin area.

Also, which animation packs would people recommend the most, and which sets in each for the minimal overlap of animation (currently have Billys and FunnyBiz and SexLab Anim Loader reports 844 animations when completed)?

11 minutes ago, trorhold said:

And is there a version MNC SLAL for skyrim sse?

your looking at it. MNC SE is a port of MNC SLAL.

11 minutes ago, trorhold said:

Advise me more creatures and animals animation pls

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5465-horny-creatures-of-skyrim-special-edition/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3999-billyys-slal-animations/ (the files with "SE" in there name)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5710-sir-nibbles-anim-pack-se/

Edited by MadMansGun
On 8/20/2021 at 4:02 PM, MadMansGun said:

Thx u!!! Is there a solution to the problem with horse "SOS" ? nif files "sos" cause the game to crash to the desktop.  I found out that the problem is precisely with them, since the crash occurs when the MNC is trying to replace the nif.  I set the values from "More Nasty Creatures" to "default" in the CF and crash disappeared.
All files of this type crash the game: addon_HorseBlackHard.nif, exactly the files containing in the name "Hard". 
Is there a solution to this problem? 
P.S. Sorry my english

guys, I'm going to leave a question here that serves both MNC and ABC, in the vortex my load order is after for ABC and before for MNC, when I'm playing I wanted to disable the penis in some creatures because they are weird like frost atronach and the storm atronach (respectively, the first one is a small atronach and the other one has a floating penis), but when I go to the creature framework and put ''disable'' my summons and the creatures that are already on the map still have a penis, someone know how to disable?

@MadMansGun

I'm migrating to SE and noticed that this is not the last version available on LE.

So my question is: this SE version have something extra or in my case can be better if I just convert the last LE version to SE???

I ask because probably the last changes are not required for SE or the SE may have some extra Animation not included on the LE.

4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@MadMansGun

I'm migrating to SE and noticed that this is not the last version available on LE.

So my question is: this SE version have something extra or in my case can be better if I just convert the last LE version to SE???

I ask because probably the last changes are not required for SE or the SE may have some extra Animation not included on the LE.

SE version lags behind LE updates, but right now (27 08 2021)  this is the only difference between the 2:

MoreNastyCritters v12.6A
added nostrip keyword to the dragon's armor entrys.

so the esp (and maybe some extra mod races in MoreNastyCrittersFactory.pex) is the only difference.

you could probably just grab them from the LE version if you wanted but it's kind of pointless unless your also using CF v2.0.3 and are having problems with all dragons turning into common green ones.

Edited by MadMansGun

Got a bug of some sort. I spawn a mammoth or Atronach and try mate, but nothing happens. Getting the message in the console "actor is valid but no animations can be found or are disabled" which is wierd. MNC also shows up in the creature roster for CF for most if not all types. What's even more confusing is the Mammoth, both types, show up in the list, but not Atro or Spriggan. I do have the guide that's prolly been linked a million times, adjusted my load order for it, but MNC animations just aren't being accessed. No flags for FNIS popping up either. Not even sure if Billy animations are being read either. Using Vortex, hating it, and also took matters into my own hands wth manual install.

Edited by mcthrustee
1 hour ago, mcthrustee said:

Got a bug of some sort. I spawn a mammoth or Atronach and try mate, but nothing happens. Getting the message in the console "actor is valid but no animations can be found or are disabled" which is wierd. MNC also shows up in the creature roster for CF for most if not all types. What's even more confusing is the Mammoth, both types, show up in the list, but not Atro or Spriggan. I do have the guide that's prolly been linked a million times, adjusted my load order for it, but MNC animations just aren't being accessed. No flags for FNIS popping up either. Not even sure if Billy animations are being read either. Using Vortex, hating it, and also took matters into my own hands wth manual install.

Did you register the animations in the slal mcm?

There's the problem fixed. I re-went through some of the guide and yeah, it was Slal acting up. Wasn't sure how it worked since the guide was kinda old and I figured Slal would auto load stuff since nothing but the slal splash screen showed up on the menu. Reinstalled it and same thing. I waited for a minute cuz some things take a while to show up and nothing, I accidentally click on splash and my frame drops to obviously load something and lo and behold the fucking menu pops up after a few seconds. Also despite being a diff mod the HC mod only show for the dragons in the creature roster, the dragon dicks don't change to what gets selected, all the other creatures have only MNC selectable, but hey, The animations work.

Tad bit new to modding in case you couldn't tell.

Edited by mcthrustee

Hi everyone, got some issues with death hounds, they have a floating tool (when erect). I tried with and without ABC, same result. I am using MO2, tried 12.5 and 12.6 and it seems nothing overwrites deathound files. I am at the end of my wits, is this a problem with MNC or....?

Can anybody help?

Edited by Midnightbug
3 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Hi everyone, got some issues with death hounds, they have a floating tool (when erect). I tried with and without ABC, same result. I am using MO2, tried 12.5 and 12.6 and it seems nothing overwrites deathound files. I am at the end of my wits, is this a problem with MNC or....?

Can anybody help?

how are the wolves? they both use the same skeleton therefore they should both be having problems, if not then something is editing the deathound race to use a different skeleton.

13 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

Thanks where I would need to check? Just fire up my mod order and...

IS there a way to load SSE edit with more than 255 plugins? Because of the ESL plugins I am over 500 and it would be difficult to see what is going on. 

whatever it is it's probably loading after MNC, the editor id names are DLC1DeathHoundRace and DLC1DeathHoundCompanionRace

37 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

whatever it is it's probably loading after MNC, the editor id names are DLC1DeathHoundRace and DLC1DeathHoundCompanionRace

Thanks, so I got it now, and all I can see in Xedit that I have dawnguard.esm and MNC. Both windows are green, I guess that means there is no conflict? I checked deathoundrace and companion race as well. They both only got Dawngard and MNC only. I checked ABC as well it looks like it does not contain records of deathoundrace.

Problem solved, thanks MadMansGun, wolf replacer -true wolves of skyrim had an incorrect skeleton which was overwriting MNC. When you said wolves using the same skeleton that made me think and search for the  wolf skelly file. However it seems that deathhound has no collision at all, while other creatures have. Is it something what MNC do or is it some other mod?

Wrong again, collision works, thank you. :)

Edited by Midnightbug
34 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

Thanks, so I got it now, and all I can see in Xedit that I have dawnguard.esm and MNC. Both windows are green, I guess that means there is no conflict? I checked deathoundrace and companion race as well. They both only got Dawngard and MNC only. I checked ABC as well it looks like it does not contain records of deathoundrace.

Problem solved, thanks MadMansGun, wolf replacer -true wolves of skyrim had an incorrect skeleton which was overwriting MNC. When you said wolves using the same skeleton that made me think and search for the  wolf skelly file. However it seems that deathhound has no collision at all, while other creatures have. Is it something what MNC do or is it some other mod?

MNC only has the animation part, ABC has the hdt collision stuff.