More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

So ive just encountered an issues with vampire lords i have a decent sized list of mods installed in SSE and theyre all running great for once since ive stopped myself from just adding more and more lol. the issue i just encountered is with the hentai creatures spells added them all to my PC and summoned one at a time and all the non erect to erect models work cept for the vampire lord male. i can summon the female variant and game continues on but the second i summon a male hentai vampire lord the game more or less ctd's screen freezes up and error message about skyrim stopped working pops up. even if i disable sos for it in CF and ASOS it still ctds tried to spawn harkon on me and once the command was input through the console he spawned in was mid animation of assuming his vamp lord form and also ctd. only thing i can think of that might be related was a few days back in vortex i was adding some SOS add ons like the futanari and horse cock and while adding those i noticed a message in vortex saying something about files changing outside of vortex which is usualy my animation files but this time it had one more section with like 59 entries that were supposedly deleted outside of vortex but i didnt manually delete anything and thought maybe it was the sos add ons. its not too game breaking since i can do without the sexlab animations and also because theyre arent really any vamp lord enemies to fight. the only real thing bugging me is when i actually play the game to complete it it may cause issues with dawnguard. any and all help will be appreciated and ill put up my load order once i figure out how to find and copy paste it 

side note only thing i did manually delete that day were the files for oppmarcomfg so i could use the mfgfix and 2 or so other mods that uses mfgfix over oppmarcomfg. i tried being as careful with the removal as possible i even manually downloaded the oppmarcomfg mod to see the exact files i had to locate and paths to them and if vortex flagged any particular file as missing and needed by other mods i put them back.

side side note ive momentarily found a band aid fix for it if you will. Downloaded a mod called humanoid vampire lords installed it and selected a different race to be the base appearance i can then add the vamp lord as a follower through eff access his inventory and give him an sos enabled equipable horse dick opened up the tattoo select in EFF and used the genital sliders to adjust the size of the schlong. so all in all i can now use the animations but hell still be clothed but the schlong still shows as the animations play. annoying as that is at least i no longer ctd even spawned harkon in front of me and didnt ctd

Edited by stilez89
forgot a bit more info that may help with a solution

Which version of CF do I use with 12.6? I currently use MNC and HC 12.3 SE and MNC came with CF (newer version than 1.10pre2). I also use Baka ABC 1.82, since newer versions don't seem to play nice with my current version of MNC. Currently using 12.3 and ABC 1.82, some creature dicks do not show. How do I fix this?

Have an interesting question. Does Hentai Creatures/More Nasty Critters over-write vanilla creatures? Have mods that are supposed to make all Falmer/Draugr female yet half of them are still male, even when I put them at the bottom of the 'install' and at the bottom of my load order.

6 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Do the LE Compatibility patches work for SE ? I'd like to use Garm the Husky Companion but there seems to be no SE patch for him.

It depends on the conversion. As long as there are no major changes in the SE version and they use the same entries, they are usually convertible. If the SE version is a complete rewrite, you might have to make a separate patch. Until now I kept my hands off from the patches, because I don't play with the mods they are made for....

Yo! after several failed attempts I think I finally got everything working super smooth. I fucked a rabbit, husky, falmer, troll and a werewolf inside the alternate start cell and so far no problems but everytime I load a save I get these CF registration messages and I don't know if its normal or not and also I'm using the latest 2.0.3 CF version. Is this normal or did I do something wrong?

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot0.png

So far nobody has responded to me in the SkyFem thread and the x-Edit Discord WON'T help because the mod is on LoversLab and apparently NSFW is a big NO-NO there. Installed SkyFem and the scripts correctly but when I go to load it and MNC in x-Edit, only SkyFem isn't in the left panel with the other files.

4 hours ago, 2xchampion said:

Yo! after several failed attempts I think I finally got everything working super smooth. I fucked a rabbit, husky, falmer, troll and a werewolf inside the alternate start cell and so far no problems but everytime I load a save I get these CF registration messages and I don't know if its normal or not and also I'm using the latest 2.0.3 CF version. Is this normal or did I do something wrong?

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot0.png

Disable the CF Debug options to get rid of the messages. The registration message make reference to the registration of the CF Mods (creature penises) at the onGameLoad event. CF check for new penises each time you load the saved game.

Guess the SkyFem doesn't matter too much. Just wanted it for a few corpses (actually not sure if you can do sex animations with CREATURE corpses like you can with Puppeteer and NPC corpses) since the Red Eagle quest had a named Draugr (but sadly so far its always been a male model).

A future reference for anyone using Convenient Horses: If you want to revert back to a horse's original textures (which you'll need to do if you want mares to have their naughty bits), you can simply load CH in xEdit and remove the following Armor Addon forms from the mod.

hfhfged.png

Edited by AceofWind
3 hours ago, mortanios said:

This version a i can use in LE too or is only for SE?

1 hour ago, Rokabur said:

I've tried looking all over and I have no idea what LE version you're referring too.

this over here is the LE version:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

hello, I noticed a delicate sitaution, It may not be because of this mod, it did start up shortly after I started to install any hentai creatures and immersive creatures.. I will ask on those threads too. After a sex lab encounter, I cant seem to do anymore magic. I cant get out a sword either.  not sure what the deal is. I pretty much have to log out of the game. if I come back its still kind of stuck... 

12 minutes ago, Aluviel said:

hello, I noticed a delicate sitaution, It may not be because of this mod, it did start up shortly after I started to install any hentai creatures and immersive creatures.. I will ask on those threads too. After a sex lab encounter, I cant seem to do anymore magic. I cant get out a sword either.  not sure what the deal is. I pretty much have to log out of the game. if I come back its still kind of stuck... 

sounds like something is messing with sexlab's end event. try entering enableplayercontrols in the console.