More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

I’m on se and pretty much all cock meshes equip for all critters most of the time.  Well 99% of the time...wanted to ask bout werewolf.  When the large red dog cock is suppose to equip, a sos cock and balls equips on werewolf?  How do I fix this.  Is there some patch somewhere?  Hey thanks for the help, sorry didn’t do much reading on this...thought I’d ask.

5 hours ago, leesjig said:

I’m on se and pretty much all cock meshes equip for all critters most of the time.  Well 99% of the time...wanted to ask bout werewolf.  When the large red dog cock is suppose to equip, a sos cock and balls equips on werewolf?  How do I fix this.  Is there some patch somewhere?  Hey thanks for the help, sorry didn’t do much reading on this...thought I’d ask.

there is a folder about that in the install guide

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Edited by MadMansGun
5 hours ago, leesjig said:

Disable Werewolves in the SOS MCM.

16 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

Disable Werewolves in the SOS MCM.

sadly that does not work correctly because people keep putting the werewolf's penis armoraddon entry into the armatures lists for the human penises/armors (making humans and werewolves share the same armor entry/s), this causes the armors for the human penis to not get unequipped when you transform because they are still considered valid for the werewolf race, the game just swaps what armature/armoraddon the armor is loading.

the end result is that the SOS setting/s (there can be more than one depending on what you have installed so look out for that) won't do jack shit for actors that transformed into werewolves (Eg: you)

17 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

sadly that does not work correctly because people keep putting the werewolf's penis armoraddon entry into the armatures lists for the human penises/armors (making humans and werewolves share the same armor entry/s), this causes the armors for the human penis to not get unequipped when you transform because they are still considered valid for the werewolf race, the game just swaps what armature/armoraddon the armor is loading.

the end result is that the SOS setting/s (there can be more than one depending on what you have installed so look out for that) won't do jack shit for actors that transformed into werewolves (Eg: you)

Ah, good to know.  I've never had an issue but rarely do I deal with werewolves which would explain why.

Thanks for the information.

On 6/11/2021 at 7:29 PM, OhNoes54 said:

Lol, I don't blame you at all, it seems like such a pain. I think I'll give up on the horses as well.

Well, I went ahead and used CAO on the True Wolves MNC meshes and they work great now except for one thing: the eyes are now missing textures? All the wolf variations now have these glowing purple eyes. Not sure why this happened, do you have any ideas? I tested without MNC and without all the creature sex stuff installed and my True Wolves wolves display correctly with the proper eyes/meshes/textures, so the assets are all there. I've attached the offending meshes.

Any help with this is super appreciated, thank you!

wolf eyes missing.PNG

True Wolves of Skyrim MNC SE.rar 2.79 MB · 4 downloads

On 6/11/2021 at 8:33 PM, MadMansGun said:

it seems to be setup for a custom eye texture that's not part of the body texture (data\textures\actors\wolf\Wolfeye.dds)

@MadMansGun This was something I noted a while back. Using the true wolves patch from v12 compatibility works fine, but 12.5 has the issue with the eye mesh. Nothing is overwriting the wolf eye textures.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95985-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/?do=findComment&comment=3291395

Looking at it closer, the wolf eye textures are not in the v12.5 compatibility kit. In fact, 12.5 has no textures for true wolves at all?

image.png.3dad197dafcf3ffe6f9395fa2e80df3f.png

Thought I'd report a combo that I've found to be 100% working: SL Aroused Modular SE (Qudix) + Creature Framework SE 1.1.0-pre2A (Pfiffy) + MNC SE 12.5 (Pfiffy) + ABC SE 2.25

Both versions of CFv2 - included with MNC SE 12.3 and standalone in MNC SLAL - have consistently failed with proper dongage. Above combo hasn't failed once after a dozen hours of gameplay and wide variety of creatures (triggered by Aroused Creatures and Yamete).

Edited by Santr

so maybe im dumb, but for some reason when i transform into a vampire lord (female, male untested) I can see the "armor", but the body is invisible. I have tried this with both vortex and mo2.  I don't know if this has been addressed befor or not, but 87 pages... i don't really want to read them all, and yes i have attempted to search this thread(LL search function). load order/installed mods can be given upon request. thanks in advance. 

enb2021_7_1_23_23_02.bmp

48 minutes ago, spiltblood said:

so maybe im dumb, but for some reason when i transform into a vampire lord (female, male untested) I can see the "armor", but the body is invisible. I have tried this with both vortex and mo2.  I don't know if this has been addressed befor or not, but 87 pages... i don't really want to read them all, and yes i have attempted to search this thread(LL search function). load order/installed mods can be given upon request. thanks in advance. 

enb2021_7_1_23_23_02.bmp 3.98 MB · 1 download

your not the first, but i have not fully investigated it yet.

36 minutes ago, Rainbowdash999 said:

Help plz it says it incompatible and was built for the original Skyrim, but i download the SE version as well as the other mods on the list in the pic same problem, what do I do

if it's just bitching about form 43 vs 44 then you can ignore it.

I do feel I have too many female giants in my game, so I went digging with SSEEdit. How do I have to understand that leveled list for giants? It currently has 3 male giants, and one entry for the female giant list. The female giant list is separate, and has three entries as well. Do these lists get rolled together, or after each other, e.g. does this mean the female giant is supposed to have a 25% or 50% chance to spawn? And is there a clean way to push that down to 10%?

4 hours ago, Rainbowdash999 said:

Help plz it says it incompatible and was built for the original Skyrim, but i download the SE version as well as the other mods on the list in the pic same problem, what do I do

image_2021-07-02_164949.png

I use several mods who are form 43 and never had an issue because of it, only if i fuck things up myself i get major problems in my game.  There are mods that have to be converted completely i think,but none of the mods from LL i have in my Game (that are form 43( are the reason for problems i got later on.

5 hours ago, Banana Banana said:

I do feel I have too many female giants in my game, so I went digging with SSEEdit. How do I have to understand that leveled list for giants? It currently has 3 male giants, and one entry for the female giant list. The female giant list is separate, and has three entries as well. Do these lists get rolled together, or after each other, e.g. does this mean the female giant is supposed to have a 25% or 50% chance to spawn? And is there a clean way to push that down to 10%?

i was trying to make them spawn less, but so far i have not had much success. i think the lists get rolled together, it should be 25% but it's still doing 50% (but feels like 75%)

Edited by MadMansGun
11 hours ago, Rainbowdash999 said:

image_2021-07-02_164949.png

As long as there are no wrong textures or old .bsa's or unconverted anims or nifs, do nothing at all.

Edit: and ignore the setvehiclewhatever message...

Edited by Pfiffy
2 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

Pfiffy thanks for the news updates and amazing work my friend

Thank me for being less lazy this week.... I started a new game and found that my install was totally messed up. While fixing it, I also made a lot of updates and on the way I also updated the files here.