More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

hey guys, noob here so sorry if i ask some stupid questions. I’m having problems with animal penis not showing. I’ve used the creature framework to set them to aroused and also checked for them to be naturally aroused, and lowered down the arouse threshold to 4. It still just wont show. Weird thing is, it worked earlier, at a road around the beginning Stones (mage stone, thief stone etc.) with a dog, yet once i got to riverwood nothing worked, even the dog with the exact same model i found there. can anyone help me with this? (im on SE and am using bakas ABC btw)

Hey folks.

So i just installed both Creature Framework SE and MNCSE.... and i am suddenly having some odd bug where a large chunk of my game-screen will be covered up by a solid black... box, for lack of a better term.

These are the only two things i added since this started showing up.

Anyone else ever experience something like this?

Black Box.png

3 hours ago, alganon said:

hey guys, noob here so sorry if i ask some stupid questions. I’m having problems with animal penis not showing. I’ve used the creature framework to set them to aroused and also checked for them to be naturally aroused, and lowered down the arouse threshold to 4. It still just wont show. Weird thing is, it worked earlier, at a road around the beginning Stones (mage stone, thief stone etc.) with a dog, yet once i got to riverwood nothing worked, even the dog with the exact same model i found there. can anyone help me with this? (im on SE and am using bakas ABC btw)

Which CF do you use?

2 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I have both installed, and I don't have that black box. It make it a bit complicated to help you...

Not trying to say its specifically a bug with CF or MNC, purely stating that it showed up 'after' installing them... so just curious if anyone else had run into it before. as maybe it has to do with it conflicting with something else, but only 'after' installing them.

3 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Which CF do you use?

hmm.. 1.1.0-pre2A-se? was either that or the 1.1.0-pre2 ... in the description it mentioned the "A" had a eddited esm (which i took to mean fixed a few bugs?), so i went with that one.

52 minutes ago, Rhapsody81 said:

Not trying to say its specifically a bug with CF or MNC, purely stating that it showed up 'after' installing them... so just curious if anyone else had run into it before. as maybe it has to do with it conflicting with something else, but only 'after' installing them.

hmm.. 1.1.0-pre2A-se? was either that or the 1.1.0-pre2 ... in the description it mentioned the "A" had a eddited esm (which i took to mean fixed a few bugs?), so i went with that one.

The A Version only has a resaved .esm (Header 44).  It makes no difference, it just keeps Mod managers from complaining....

If the Schlongs don't appear it is usually a problem with CF not working correctly. You can check that by targeting a creature and hitting 'N' Then look it up in the CF Puppeteer menu. If there is nothing in this menu CF is not working. 

A wrong mesh looks different, and if you mess up something you usually crash. I never have seen something like the box.

10 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The A Version only has a resaved .esm (Header 44).  It makes no difference, it just keeps Mod managers from complaining....

If the Schlongs don't appear it is usually a problem with CF not working correctly. You can check that by targeting a creature and hitting 'N' Then look it up in the CF Puppeteer menu. If there is nothing in this menu CF is not working. 

A wrong mesh looks different, and if you mess up something you usually crash. I never have seen something like the box.

Everything shows up in puppeteer, even them being aroused or not, forcing arousal, where the arousal is coming from, the model source etc. I've tried it all

21 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Hmm 'k.  I'll keep a lookout and see if it shows up again.  Its not 'always' there... something triggers it to show up.

I'll see if i can find out what triggers it next time it happens.  Was mainly currious if anyone else had ever seen it before here as it first showed up 'after' installing the two :) 

On 7/4/2021 at 4:22 PM, alganon said:

Everything shows up in puppeteer, even them being aroused or not, forcing arousal, where the arousal is coming from, the model source etc. I've tried it all

can someone help me with this?

6 hours ago, Dirty Noodle said:
  Reveal hidden contents

20210706213958_1.thumb.jpg.3e9eeedb22caaa371c3dfbbfbf4fa8df.jpg

Thanks for all the updates and ports. I keep getting this message after updating MNC, is this not the most recent CF? 

To make MNC run with the OLD CF it is better to install CF without MNC present in your loadorder. You can test if it is working with Hentai Creatures: Spawn a Husky, target it and mark it with 'N' and check if it shows up in the CF MCM puppeteer. If it works, install MNC and keep it from overwriting the old CF. 

or

install the new version in MNC original file download its work whith SSE version

On 7/4/2021 at 2:28 PM, Rhapsody81 said:

Hey folks.

So i just installed both Creature Framework SE and MNCSE.... and i am suddenly having some odd bug where a large chunk of my game-screen will be covered up by a solid black... box, for lack of a better term.

These are the only two things i added since this started showing up.

Anyone else ever experience something like this?

Black Box.png

I have had it from Slavetats.

Open your map, then exit it - see if that removes it.

18 hours ago, mattardo said:

I have had it from Slavetats.

Open your map, then exit it - see if that removes it.

if it crops back up again i'll try that :)

Was really weird.. it happened 3 times in rapid succession after adding creatures/mnc..... then i made that post asking if anyone else had seen it happen... then it didnt happen again after a 3 hour play-session.... so im not sure 'what' caused it. May have just been some completely random oddity.  I'll try the map thing if it happens again though, if that does fix it i'll see if its a slave-tats thing that caused it.