More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

4 hours ago, Shinokishi said:

Hi,

I don't know if someone already asked (there's 88 pages and I'm too lazy to check everything lol)
Is this mod compatible with More Diverse Dragon or is there a mod to use them in SL animations ?

Thanks by advance ^^

should have some basic support (assuming that they are still members of the dragon race and not a "new" dragon race).

15 minutes ago, lopwss said:

which version of creature framwork works best with SE?

the Pfiffy port version i would guess, i'm still getting mixed reports about the "v2"

4 hours ago, lopwss said:

which version of creature framwork works best with SE?

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the Pfiffy port version i would guess, i'm still getting mixed reports about the "v2"

It seems like the basic idea behind v2 was good for LE. In SE the old version works more stable.

On 7/15/2021 at 11:41 PM, T-lam said:

i have no clue what that edit does

this is the only change i see:

original:
; Add and equip an armour to an actor (the wiki says just doing EquipItem sometimes doesn't register the equip if they don't have the item already)
function AddAndEquipArmor(Actor actorForm, Armor armorForm) global
	if actorForm.GetItemCount(armorForm) == 0
		actorForm.AddItem(armorForm, 1, true)
	endIf
	actorForm.EquipItem(armorForm, false, true)
endFunction

edited version:
; Add and equip an armour to an actor (the wiki says just doing EquipItem sometimes doesn't register the equip if they don't have the item already)
function AddAndEquipArmor(Actor actorForm, Armor armorForm) global
	if actorForm.GetItemCount(armorForm) == 0
		actorForm.AddItem(armorForm, 1, true)
	endIf
	while !(actorForm.IsEquipped(armorForm))
		actorForm.EquipItem(armorForm, false, true)
	endWhile
endFunction

I have no idea, why a while loop should do this.

But reverting to the original script brought the dragon mesh back.

Possibly, it runs the loop again after the dick has been equipped, but does not recognize

this as equipped armor.

Instead it loops as often as the complete mesh (armor) has been changed, new dragon mesh 

applied. Like a green dragon will then be a red dragon.

For anyone having problems with invisibile meshes.

Check via CK/Xedit/etc if the referred file names in the esp(s) match with the ones in the meshes folder of MNC or any mod that (should) overrides these.

Regarding the invisible Frost Atronach, try changing the â with a normal a and carry the change over into the esp(s).

This fixed the issue for me. Maybe the esp can't work with a â?

12 hours ago, T-lam said:

I have no idea, why a while loop should do this.

But reverting to the original script brought the dragon mesh back.

Possibly, it runs the loop again after the dick has been equipped, but does not recognize

this as equipped armor.

Instead it loops as often as the complete mesh (armor) has been changed, new dragon mesh 

applied. Like a green dragon will then be a red dragon.

* "red dragon will then be a green dragon" is more like it, the green dragon mesh is the default form for the dragon race.

originally in stock skyrim the dragons use outfits to change there appearance instead of using "WornArmor" like the other creatures do.

having the dragon meshes setup as outfits causes them to be removable like other clothing items (and i assume it could probably confuse CF as well since technically there would be 2 meshes on one actor that it can replace).

in mnc/hcos i edited the dragon npcs to use WornArmor instead of outfits to fix the "red to green" problem, but however there are a few mods out there that undo my npc edits.

i'm also wondering if sexlab itself is somehow removing the dragon outfits (but that should not be possible since it's scripts are specifically setup to NOT strip creatures), so i've been testing out the "sexlabnostrip" keyword to see if it effects anything in a "dragons use outfits" game (so far inconclusive).

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

confuse CF

OK, that would explain the while loop problem.

I use HCOS and overwrite the meshes with an older version ABC, guess ca. 4 months before last release.

As everything runs fine incl. collisions, I hesitate to upgrade ABC (did not check, if there are scripts negate your green/red fix)

So I prefer to have only one horse with mesh, can live with that. Just wanted to know, what could be the reason for this strange behaviour.

1 hour ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

It is possible for to trim elements of the downloaded mod so that it only contains Dwemer machine sex animations? Or would that be like opening a machine that sends springs and bolts that fly everywhere and makes the mod unusable? 

you would need to edit the slal pack files that are within the mod

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide/?ct=1626591112

Sooo i have already done ur (madmangun) animation troubleshooting, downloaded all the required mods, followed plugins load order with LOOT, through and through, but creatures still using their idle animation. Maybe this is the Nemesis curse or something? I use nemesis because FNIS aint working for me.

31 minutes ago, regeden said:

Sooo i have already done ur (madmangun) animation troubleshooting, downloaded all the required mods, followed plugins load order with LOOT, through and through, but creatures still using their idle animation. Maybe this is the Nemesis curse or something? I use nemesis because FNIS aint working for me.

nemesis doesn't handle creatures. you can only use fnis.

make sure you installed fnis creatures from the fnis download page.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

nemesis doesn't handle creatures. you can only use fnis.

make sure you installed fnis creatures from the fnis download page.

welp, time to go thru hell again, thx for ze answers

EDIT:  441 possible consistence issues. shieeeet

im in danger.jpg

EDIT 2 : IT WORKS. Thanks Zarantha for the clarity (i didnt know Nemesis cant load creatures), now off i go to the infinite possibilites

Edited by regeden
6 hours ago, regeden said:

welp, time to go thru hell again, thx for ze answers

EDIT:  441 possible consistence issues. shieeeet

im in danger.jpg

EDIT 2 : IT WORKS. Thanks Zarantha for the clarity (i didnt know Nemesis cant load creatures), now off i go to the infinite possibilites

Good luck with the infinite impossibilities....

37 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

oof......both nemesis and loot on a mnc install?‍♂️

I have heard that it might work, if you do it right. And I also heard, that there are many ways to do it wrong. After going all these wrong ways to find the right one, you will gain all the experience to call yourself Master of possible impossibilities...

I'm just guesstimating...

I have the feeling, that I have a very strange kind of humor today... 

For Loot, the only way it will do it right is if you set up rules for each ESP.

Still gotta put the work in to get it right the first time, but at least it won't get borked later. Same thing that needs to be done in Vortex.

Nemesis, I've given up on that. Too much hassle for only a few mods that I'd like to use.

18 minutes ago, zarantha said:

For Loot, the only way it will do it right is if you set up rules for each ESP.

Still gotta put the work in to get it right the first time, but at least it won't get borked later. Same thing that needs to be done in Vortex.

Nemesis, I've given up on that. Too much hassle for only a few mods that I'd like to use.

I gave up upon Loot and never tested Nemesis. I have to reconfigure the rules in Vortex every time I make a new setup. That's enough work. Nemesis will be a thing if they make it out of beta. For now:  Those who want to play with it should know what they do and stop yearning if things explode... 

22 minutes ago, zarantha said:

For Loot, the only way it will do it right is if you set up rules for each ESP

Yes, I did this, locked every mod to be excluded from sorting.

Just in case I hit the sort button accidentally when I update the masterlist. (as backup for my order)

Hi! To begin, I’ve got SexLabs, MoreNasttCritters, and HentiCreatures installed alongside all the required files to make it run. I am in VR, and so far everything works until I try to have sex with any henti-spell-generates female animal but the female wearwolf, it uses the male creature animations and not the female. I’ve installed SLAL, loaded all animations gone into sexlab selected male as my character and tried clicking the option that allows for gender discrepancy. For some reason no matter what I do I can’t get female animal sec animations. I’ve also made sure in FNIS to check the use gender folders and I’ve also applied the skeleton patch. I’ll be happy to post my mod list tomorrow but I wanted to ask now in case the fix is simple. Thanks and sorry if I didn’t explain everything well it’s late and I’m tired of trying to get this to work on my own. 

10 hours ago, Tifone said:

Hi! To begin, I’ve got SexLabs, MoreNasttCritters, and HentiCreatures installed alongside all the required files to make it run. I am in VR, and so far everything works until I try to have sex with any henti-spell-generates female animal but the female wearwolf, it uses the male creature animations and not the female. I’ve installed SLAL, loaded all animations gone into sexlab selected male as my character and tried clicking the option that allows for gender discrepancy. For some reason no matter what I do I can’t get female animal sex animations. I’ve also made sure in FNIS to check the use gender folders and I’ve also applied the skeleton patch. I’ll be happy to post my mod list tomorrow but I wanted to ask now in case the fix is simple. Thanks and sorry if I didn’t explain everything well it’s late and I’m tired of trying to get this to work on my own. 

Alright its the morning and Ive had the chance to do some more research. For one I apologize for the spelling and grammar last night. I was very tired....

AYWAY, 

After some more tinkering around and installing HornyCreaturesofSkyrim I now have some animations that play well with my male character! The problem is I still dont have any male human on female dog animations.... Is this just something thats missing from the game right now? I know we have them for the horse as I tried it already but im not sure if Im just missing the right pack or something. I've tried using the Henti summoning spells for Dog(female) Husky(female) and Armored Husky(Female) they all use the male dog animations and act as if they have a dick. is there any way to fix this? i dont mind manually digging in files to make changes if it makes this work