More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

On 4/28/2024 at 5:02 AM, MadMansGun said:

it's official, after 13 years everyone is now jaded to hell.

pray for the noobs, for the time that noobs could become non noobs has passed, no one helps them anymore.

do not noob here, this is a no noob zone.

my basic reaction to seeing posts theses days:

FUNNY-06631-02.gif

is it possible to disable female creatures add by this mod somehow  ?

i prefer to have only male creatures 

also i know this is not the place to ask FNIS question but i will appreciate it a lot if you help🙂

im using the regular FNIS and i would like to replace it for the FNIS XXL version. so do i need to uninstall all my mod setup before upgrading to XXL version ? or i can just uninstall FNIS and install the XXL version instead ?

5 minutes ago, calibre123 said:

do i need to uninstall all my mod setup before upgrading to XXL version ? 

Why tho? Assuming you use a mod manager (I don't think you're one of those special snowflakes who are geniuses at messing with their game folders) just uncheck the box for the previous version of FNIS, install the new XXL as you did with the basic version and everything will be fine. I also want to assume that you are using a guide for FNIS, search for YouTube or a guide here

6 hours ago, XLFantasies said:

Hello. I am Trying to install/combine the MNC mod files, but my 7z program insists that the files are corrupt. Does anyone have an up to date working copy that they could link in a Meganz or Dropbox?

Here is a link to a guide on this:

33 minutes ago, calibre123 said:

is it possible to disable female creatures add by this mod somehow  ?

i prefer to have only male creatures 

also i know this is not the place to ask FNIS question but i will appreciate it a lot if you help🙂

im using the regular FNIS and i would like to replace it for the FNIS XXL version. so do i need to uninstall all my mod setup before upgrading to XXL version ? or i can just uninstall FNIS and install the XXL version instead ?

Change the settings

1 hour ago, サマエル said:

Why tho? Assuming you use a mod manager (I don't think you're one of those special snowflakes who are geniuses at messing with their game folders) just uncheck the box for the previous version of FNIS, install the new XXL as you did with the basic version and everything will be fine. I also want to assume that you are using a guide for FNIS, search for YouTube or a guide here

thanks for the information bro ! 

i was kind of scared to try because i didn't want to brake something like the animations body/body physics and so on but thanks to you now i know😄👍

17 minutes ago, calibre123 said:

the settings is in the mod folder right ?

its like changing from true to false of something like that ?

by the way thanks for your support kind sir 🙂

It's best used with Aroused Creatures - That mod lets you choose (in the MCM) the sex of the creatures to engage with

6 hours ago, Machii said:

Sorry to be a bother but, does anyone have the Fluffworks MNC patch? or if it is even required? Tried finding and it was always mentioned but never linked or uploaded.

the file is called "FluffWorks BackUp.rar", there should be a link to it here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/168677-all-things-bestiality/

Thanks for the reply and with the info, much appreciated. Now I just need to find a way to get Fluffworks Mesh/Texture Shelling into True Wolves of Skyrim + MNC/ABC and would have the best of all worlds.

So Ive tried fixing an issue I have only with this mod. If this mod is enabled when I launch skyrim the ae logo is gone and its alduin and no mods load. If I dont check this mod is loads skyrim just fine with all my mods. Im using 1.6.1170 skyrim. Ive tried with troubleshooting pruning down to just this mod and its requirements and the same issue. 

13 hours ago, mialord said:

So Ive tried fixing an issue I have only with this mod. If this mod is enabled when I launch skyrim the ae logo is gone and its alduin and no mods load. If I dont check this mod is loads skyrim just fine with all my mods. Im using 1.6.1170 skyrim. Ive tried with troubleshooting pruning down to just this mod and its requirements and the same issue. 

Alduin is meant to be there.
Did you try to add conjuration spells in MCM menu?
Or do you mean none of your mods work?

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Serana8 said:

Hello,
this mod works mostly fine, but rieklings/werewolfs/some other creatures T pose, while the other work as they should.

What am I missing?

you may of uninstalled a mod that had animations for those creatures in it, hit the "de-install creatures" button in fnis and then rerun it.

another possibility is LE animation files got installed into your SE/AE game.

but i have no clue whats going on with the other 2 people above...guessing it's vortex dong its unholy shit again.

Edited by MadMansGun
Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you may of uninstalled a mod that had animations for those creatures in it, hit the "de-install creatures" button in fnis and then rerun it.

another possibility is LE animation files got installed into your SE/AE game.

I "de-installed creatures" in FNIS and rerun it, but the same problem still persists.
It seems LE animations were in AE game. 
I manually deleted them and rerun fnis.
Then it worked.
Thanks

Edited by Serana8

How does MnC and/or CF swap body meshes from clothed to naked? Is it a json file or something? I'm trying to make a compatibility patch between psboss's clothed and naked creatures,

I know MnC/CF can swap between the vanilla meshes to a custom naked one but I don't know how.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Rabbit51411852 said:

How does MnC and/or CF swap body meshes from clothed to naked? Is it a json file or something? I'm trying to make a compatibility patch between psboss's clothed and naked creatures,

I know MnC/CF can swap between the vanilla meshes to a custom naked one but I don't know how.

for most of psboss's mods you just toss out whatever esp that they may have, keep the mod's texture folder and just use it as is, then take/rename the mesh/nif files and use them to replace the ones in Data\Meshes\MoreNastyCritters\NameOfCreatureHere.

if you want to do something more complex then you will need this guide:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

Edited by MadMansGun
9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

for most of psboss's mods you just toss out whatever esp that they may have, keep the mod's texture folder and just use it as is, then take/rename the mesh/nif files and use them to replace the ones in Data\Meshes\MoreNastyCritters\NameOfCreatureHere.

That works when you don't want to mix the sfw and nsfw mods.

Having the creatures start clothed then turn naked once a scene is starting is what I'm trying to figure out. I'll take a look at the file, thanks.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Rabbit51411852 said:

That works when you don't want to mix the sfw and nsfw mods

it depends on what your working on, eg:

for hagravens & female falmer you will find both nude and non nude in mnc's meshes folder.

but for frost atronach & female draugr you will only find nude/aroused in mnc because the original game mesh/file path is still being used for there non nude/aroused bodys.

Edited by MadMansGun