More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Alright, this is a pretty interesting problem, so here we go:

When I summon a Vampire Lord of either sex through HentaiCreature's spells, this weird blue aura is constantly activating, which was peculiar. It was especially noticeable on the male Vampire Lord, whose genitals disappeared after the effect activated once I put the summon into "Train" mode. I used the mod "More Informative Console" which allows me to view the effects placed upon the Vampire Lord, and found for some odd reason the Atronach Stone effect was the culprit. I have no idea on how to remove the effect, or even how it even got on the Vampire Lord in the first place. I tried looking up this problem but couldn't find anything so far, so I came to the next best place for answers.

I've noticed that animal mods are really touch and go since the last SE update. Like very very buggy want to crash touchy. I've had to play around and see which animal mods still work or what they will work with. It sucks that most of the good mods are no longer being updated. Like Simple Horse, Convenient Horses, More horses and Immersive Horses, as an example. Simple Horses works fine on its own but likes to bug out with More horses. Convenient horses doesn't work if you go close to Whiterun stables, it will crash the game. More Horses and Immersive horses work but can still bug out, just not as obviously or consistently. DragonKiller Cart wants to work but sometimes bugs out if you go near Whiterun Stables. 

So I wasn't to surprised that V12 broke my gameplay to the point where it didn't matter if I had a clean save or not.... I'm really unsure how it did this and only to that character's save, but it de-upgraded my Creature Framework mod.... It was really weird. I did a clean save from before my update, still broken, did a complete uninstall of the new version and reinstalled Creature and FNIS Creature and clean save... still broken. I've uninstalled the update and reinstall the older version, but even a clean save was still broken so started a new character to see if that would work... it worked. So I'm gonna keep the older version until the kinks are worked from the VS12 update. If anyone else has a similar issue and figures a work around, I'd like to know how... just be aware me a complicated computer know how are a score of -100, completely incompatible.

52 minutes ago, AnimeHuntress said:

I've noticed that animal mods are really touch and go since the last SE update. Like very very buggy want to crash touchy. I've had to play around and see which animal mods still work or what they will work with. It sucks that most of the good mods are no longer being updated. Like Simple Horse, Convenient Horses, More horses and Immersive Horses, as an example. Simple Horses works fine on its own but likes to bug out with More horses. Convenient horses doesn't work if you go close to Whiterun stables, it will crash the game. More Horses and Immersive horses work but can still bug out, just not as obviously or consistently. DragonKiller Cart wants to work but sometimes bugs out if you go near Whiterun Stables. 

So I wasn't to surprised that V12 broke my gameplay to the point where it didn't matter if I had a clean save or not.... I'm really unsure how it did this and only to that character's save, but it de-upgraded my Creature Framework mod.... It was really weird. I did a clean save from before my update, still broken, did a complete uninstall of the new version and reinstalled Creature and FNIS Creature and clean save... still broken. I've uninstalled the update and reinstall the older version, but even a clean save was still broken so started a new character to see if that would work... it worked. So I'm gonna keep the older version until the kinks are worked from the VS12 update. If anyone else has a similar issue and figures a work around, I'd like to know how... just be aware me a complicated computer know how are a score of -100, completely incompatible.

This came with the latest update? please check the new version of papyrus util from Nexus... 

On 2/5/2020 at 7:36 PM, MadMansGun said:

*also maybe try turning off "restrict aggressive animations"

and installing billyy's SLAL pack may also help, it has a few dragon priest animations.

Done all that, it works for most races, just not Dragon priests and a few others.

It says in the debug the race is not currently supported

Ok Pfiffy, I've got a completely different problem today that's not quite as bad as yesterday's "I can only sell myself for 0 gold in TDF Prostitution" issue. So I completely wiped my installation last night, deleted everything, redownloaded the game from Steam, and have been putting all my mods back today. For some reason I'm getting CTD at the dragon logo with MNC active. I turn it off and everything works as it should, which is really weird because MNC worked just fine on my last installation. Any ideas what I've broken this time?

19 hours ago, janbui said:

Alright, this is a pretty interesting problem, so here we go:

When I summon a Vampire Lord of either sex through HentaiCreature's spells, this weird blue aura is constantly activating, which was peculiar. It was especially noticeable on the male Vampire Lord, whose genitals disappeared after the effect activated once I put the summon into "Train" mode. I used the mod "More Informative Console" which allows me to view the effects placed upon the Vampire Lord, and found for some odd reason the Atronach Stone effect was the culprit. I have no idea on how to remove the effect, or even how it even got on the Vampire Lord in the first place. I tried looking up this problem but couldn't find anything so far, so I came to the next best place for answers.

Alright I was able to find out where the issue lied, and it seemed to be an effect that comes from Revenge of the Enemies, which modifies Vampire Lords to have the Atronach Stone attached to them. Is there a patch possible for this mod or will I just have to uninstall the mod completely? 

18 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

This came with the latest update? please check the new version of papyrus util from Nexus... 

Yes I have the new version of Papyrus... and feel like an absolute idiot as I completely forgot about it. Double checked but since I didn't add the Debug... I might give it  try but since I have the older version up and running just fine I'm not really gung ho about giving it another shot. I'm thinking of starting a storyline with War daughter mod, so its a maybe. 

25 minutes ago, janbui said:

Alright I was able to find out where the issue lied, and it seemed to be an effect that comes from Revenge of the Enemies, which modifies Vampire Lords to have the Atronach Stone attached to them. Is there a patch possible for this mod or will I just have to uninstall the mod completely?

just edit that mod to remove the edited effect/race ability/spell.

57 minutes ago, lmnopqrstu said:

Ok Pfiffy, I've got a completely different problem today that's not quite as bad as yesterday's "I can only sell myself for 0 gold in TDF Prostitution" issue. So I completely wiped my installation last night, deleted everything, redownloaded the game from Steam, and have been putting all my mods back today. For some reason I'm getting CTD at the dragon logo with MNC active. I turn it off and everything works as it should, which is really weird because MNC worked just fine on my last installation. Any ideas what I've broken this time?

My guess: You messed up one of the Skeletons...

So this issue I have with the Vampire Lord is separate from the Revenge of the Enemies problem before, so I'll just bring it up here. Whenever the Hentai Vampire Lord (male) is summoned, the flaccid penis is not seen, but once you go into an animation with the erect penis, it works perfectly fine. I tried looking for any conflicting meshes, and couldn't seem to find any. I also checked the Creature Framework and saw that is was equipping the mesh from MNC, so I can't seem to find out why that's so. I also tried re-downloading and re-generating my FNIS skeletons, yet nothing changed. I know there really isn't a big deal to it for MNC by itself, but it gets weirder when I use other mods like Animal SOS and it then causes problems with it showing up in the first place. The root of the problem seems to be from MNC only though, as I disabled Animal SOS to get to this conclusion. I also made sure to put XP32 BEFORE MNC's plugin to make sure the skeletons worked well, and that the files from MNC overwrite XP32's files. I really hope this problem can be fixed, and thanks again for your guy's continued support.

7 hours ago, lmnopqrstu said:

A reinstall should fix that, right? Wouldn't it overwrite whichever skeleton(s) were wrong?

Well, For me it works best if I let MNC overwrite all existing skeletons, and then let Animated Beast cocks overwrite MNC. But  Results may differ. 

It depends on the mods you have installed. 

If Problems start with the Logos: Check mods that deal with Dragons, Horses, Werewolfs. You only need to have one bad nif or texture for one of those and you are in trouble...

5 hours ago, janbui said:

Whenever the Hentai Vampire Lord (male) is summoned, the flaccid penis is not seen, but once you go into an animation with the erect penis, it works perfectly fine. I tried looking for any conflicting meshes, and couldn't seem to find any.

that behavior should be impossible, MNC's esp directly edits the VampireLord's stock armor addon to add the non aroused mesh (the body and balls are in one nif file, so you can't have one without the other), therefor CF is not even being used to add the non aroused mesh.

if this was a standard "MNC armor/armor addon getting overridden" problem then he would still be missing his balls after the animation.

I disabled Animal SOS

are you sure about that? because i think that mod may use CF for the non aroused meshes.

So this issue I have with the Vampire Lord is separate from the Revenge of the Enemies problem before, so I'll just bring it up here. Whenever the Hentai Vampire Lord (male) is summoned, the flaccid penis is not seen, but once you go into an animation with the erect penis, it works perfectly fine. I tried looking for any conflicting meshes, and couldn't seem to find any. I also checked the Creature Framework and saw that is was equipping the mesh from MNC, so I can't seem to find out why that's so. I also tried re-downloading and re-generating my FNIS skeletons, yet nothing changed. I know there really isn't a big deal to it for MNC by itself, but it gets weirder when I use other mods like Animal SOS and it then causes problems with it showing up in the first place. The root of the problem seems to be from MNC only though, as I disabled Animal SOS to get to this conclusion. I also made sure to put XP32 BEFORE MNC's plugin to make sure the skeletons worked well, and that the files from MNC overwrite XP32's files. I really hope this problem can be fixed, and thanks again for your guy's continued support.

Actually I have same problem only about Vampire Load with Animal SOS. So if it happen without using ASOS, I suppose, it is animation issue,

or texure issue.

About Vampire Load, animal SOS and MNC use different mesh but use same texture.  then how show penis, seems different about ASOS.

(ASOS add nodes to open and show penis) I think it will be  controlled with arousal level.

Btw,, to make stable show penis, for most of ceature,, I found, change default creature armor-add on mesh as ASOS or MNC hard mesh.

I confirm, when many script  CF can not load assgined mesh well. (hard lag), so force to use elected or hard mesh keep show penis stalble.

it may work well with ASOS. because genitals will be controlled by arousal, not exchange mesh.

CONs, It force to use same mesh, for non arousal, and arousal.  if creature mod offer 2 different mesh for "normalArmor" and "arousalArmor"

(with armor or nude), you may only see nude version. (so my skelton everytime show penis without under armor)

I change most of creature armor add on mesh, as hard one, as default.  then CF need not exchange or load another mesh, for normal and arousal.

But only about, Vampire Load I still see same issue.. sometimes it lost penis in animation.  I suppose if it caused by thexture , or just take time,to open and close (which show penis, and change size) for arousal. then show flicker effect (unvisible, suddenly visible)

I check MNC json and see file path for Vampire Load (very thanks MadMansGun tutoriall help me lot,,to understand how CF work,)

it set "normalArmor" as Null, that means it use the " dawngard.esp"  > VampireLordArmorAA [ARMA:02011A86] , and  MNC.esp overwrite record to use the mesh,  "MoreNastyCritters\vampirelord\VampireLord.nif" for the armor addon.

it set "arousalArmor" as 

"MoreNastyCritters\vampirelord\VampireLord_Hard.nif"

so MNC actually exchange 2 mesh, with arousal and non arousal.  so I think CF may not exchange well with condition.

To test,,  I may change the normalArmor assgiend mesh, ("null") = VampireLordArmorAA [ARMA:02011A86]

as "MoreNastyCritters\vampirelord\VampireLord_Hard.nif"   

I suppose (or should) it keep showing penis as full arousal.  if it not work, I suppose there is texture issue. 

if it work,(though not interesting,,)

I think CF may take time to swapping  with arousal level, in animation then sometimes miss exchange.

(can not exchange 2 mesh, smooth with condition)

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, For me it works best if I let MNC overwrite all existing skeletons, and then let Animated Beast cocks overwrite MNC. But  Results may differ. 

It depends on the mods you have installed. 

If Problems start with the Logos: Check mods that deal with Dragons, Horses, Werewolfs. You only need to have one bad nif or texture for one of those and you are in trouble...

I was able to get it working. The first reinstall I did didn't work, I'm not really sure why. To the best of my knowledge I don't have anything else that contains beast skeletons besides XP32, but I wouldn't think that LOOT would place MNC above that. Anyway, I just downloaded the file again and made sure to keep it at the bottom of my load order no matter what LOOT wanted to do with it and it works now. Thanks ?

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that behavior should be impossible, MNC's esp directly edits the VampireLord's stock armor addon to add the non aroused mesh (the body and balls are in one nif file, so you can't have one without the other), therefor CF is not even being used to add the non aroused mesh.

if this was a standard "MNC armor/armor addon getting overridden" problem then he would still be missing his balls after the animation.

are you sure about that? because i think that mod may use CF for the non aroused meshes.

I checked to make sure that I still wasn't using Animal SOS and I still have the problem. I made sure to make MNC have priority over everything in Mod Organizer just to make sure, had Animal SOS disabled, and it still didn't work. I have pictures to show that MNC is enabled as the slot for the armor in CF without Animal SOS, and also show that the game doesn't edit the Vampire Armor with MNC registered:  

20200209153726_1.jpg

20200209153749_1.jpg

EDIT: Also, here's an additional image to show that the armor does get added on for an erection:

20200209164803_1.jpg

7 hours ago, lmnopqrstu said:

I was able to get it working. The first reinstall I did didn't work, I'm not really sure why. To the best of my knowledge I don't have anything else that contains beast skeletons besides XP32, but I wouldn't think that LOOT would place MNC above that. Anyway, I just downloaded the file again and made sure to keep it at the bottom of my load order no matter what LOOT wanted to do with it and it works now. Thanks ?

Loot plays by the rules... XP comes last... Well, I never used Loot... and I don't care much about these rules... I'm a Punk, I'm allowed to do that...

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Loot plays by the rules... XP comes last... Well, I never used Loot... and I don't care much about these rules... I'm a Punk, I'm allowed to do that...

I figure no one had added any LL mods to the loot masterlists, so I added custom rules to loot so it would sort the mods based on the required load order from the description.

7 hours ago, janbui said:

I checked to make sure that I still wasn't using Animal SOS and I still have the problem. I made sure to make MNC have priority over everything in Mod Organizer just to make sure, had Animal SOS disabled, and it still didn't work. I have pictures to show that MNC is enabled as the slot for the armor in CF without Animal SOS, and also show that the game doesn't edit the Vampire Armor with MNC registered:  DIT: Also, here's an additional image to show that the armor does get added on for an erection:

Yes I see, , the image show me, ,  CF already exchange armor record for hard version by script,  so CF working as expected.   

then  "vampireload_hard.nif " of MNC  set for current armor add-on nif 

But,  Infomrative console only tell us,  current record.  can not check  which nif have been loaded in the scene. papylus log may discribe it?

after all, the texture of penis shape still not render correctly, or all mesh not loaded still, though the path already set as current armor add on mesh.,

we still see non penis version Armor Addon , or skyrim engine do not reflesh and update mesh correctly.

I may try remove some texture around penis, from nif,, then see if it work better.  (if it not work, that means, miss to update mesh)

10 hours ago, janbui said:

I checked to make sure that I still wasn't using Animal SOS and I still have the problem. I made sure to make MNC have priority over everything in Mod Organizer just to make sure, had Animal SOS disabled, and it still didn't work. I have pictures to show that MNC is enabled as the slot for the armor in CF without Animal SOS, and also show that the game doesn't edit the Vampire Armor with MNC registered:  

Then I assume your final purpose is to use ASOS , then to make stalbe about VampireLoad.

lets compare, with this patch.esp or not.

(it just  set Armor addon default vampireLoad mesh, path to use ASOS Hardnif, mesh)

Though I do not know why it work better clear, (because I still some problem about animating mesh with Vampire arousal, it often change scale and close

suddenly), but you keep seeing shirink Penis mesh in covered mesh part around gen. and usually keep the size, in sexlab animation.

If I remove this patch, ASOS lost the penis part pefectly ,as if  it disappear about VampireLoad. then only a few second, it appear, with change arrousal.

I understand, ASOS discribe same hard mesh, in json. then I do not know why it work bettter.  but actually it work for me. 

if you do not like to exchange mesh for other creature, you may delete other armor add on which I added in the exp with use TessVedit.

WIFASOSnudemesh.7z

ScreenShot187.png.1200862be9ee3edc9c4912392949f852.png

ScreenShot185.png.8dc30a8cbbae4179034bf61ce352634b.png